Generations
Chapter 34: Dinner And Drinks

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Dinner And Drinks - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

An unexpected business trip to Seattle for software development kept Peter away from Lauren’s the following weekend, so it was two weeks before he was able to come back to see about ‘taking care of business.’ Fortunately, it was going to be a quiet weekend; Frank and Shirley had volunteered to take Jimmy and Holly for the weekend, and Heather was able to take care of herself. Helen and Jack had taken a long weekend to go to the lake country for a small vacation of their own.

When Peter showed up at the door, the carnage to the house looked greater than before, if that was possible, but an eye accustomed to construction sites after years of working for his company quickly discerned patterns. The trench in the backyard now had concrete footers and a new basement wall, though the forms were still in place. The garage was almost completely finished, though the final sheetrock taping and spackling would wait until the rest of the work was ready. The taping, spackling, and painting would be done by a separate crew than the carpentry and construction crews. The siding had been removed from the back side of the house, and the laundry room had been completely relocated to the basement. The kitchen was partially relocated, though more work remained.

The next steps would have to wait until the new basement wall was finished the following week. Once the framing for the addition was up, which would only take a couple of days, the present outside walls could be breached, and the remainder of the interior work could be done while the exterior was finished off. To Peter’s experienced eye, the entire project seemed well in hand and well within the scheduled time.

Lauren thought considerably differently. She was almost sorry she had ever agreed to this nightmare. After kissing her, Peter said, “Wow, things are really moving along.”

“Moving along! My God, this is taking forever! When is it ever going to end?” she replied, distraught.

Peter’s eyes opened wide. “Honey, what’s wrong? Everything is moving right along.”

“This will never be finished by the wedding!” she argued.

Peter took a walk through the first floor of the house, reviewing the construction project. It was much as he had been told by the construction foremen while following the project by telephone from Seattle. Stifling a laugh at his fiancée’s expense, he gave her a tight hug from behind, wrapping his arms around her while nuzzling her neck. “Listen, you are getting way too worked up about this. I am not trying to be condescending or anything, but everything is going to be just fine. Nobody enjoys living in a construction site except little boys. I’d bet Jimmy thinks this is just great!”

Lauren laughed and hugged the arms crossed around her. “He loves it! He rushes home after school each day to see what’s been going on while he’s been away. He even tried to get me to say he was sick so he could stay home and watch.”

Peter snorted and laughed. “You are just getting way too worked up over this. Everything is on schedule. I have been checking with the crews every day!”

“Yeah? It had better be, mister, or the honeymoon is off! There is no way I am leaving a disaster like this behind! We’re getting married in two months!”

“Yes, I know. Want to practice for the honeymoon?”

“Peter, be serious! This will never be finished...”

Peter laughed as he turned her to face him. “This will be finished by mid-May at the latest. I’m telling you it’s going just fine. You have no idea how quickly this is going compared to some projects I’ve heard about.” He moved one of his hands around to begin caressing her ample breasts through her blouse, while the other cupped and fondled her ass, tightly packed in her jeans. “Now, did you want to get out of here and go over to my place?” He lowered his lips to hers and began kissing her. “It has been over two weeks and I am about to go bust!”

Lauren moaned as Peter touched her and returned his kisses feverishly. She had been using her vibrators for over a week now, and they just weren’t the same! She wanted to make love with Peter as soon as possible. As soon as he came up for air, she twisted away. “Let me go pack a few things...” She turned and almost ran up the stairs.

Peter followed at a leisurely pace. He found her in the bedroom with a small overnight bag on the bed, a pair of drawers open, as she tried to sort out what she would be taking. Seeing her sort through some bikini panties in her underwear drawer affected him more than he had thought it would. He adjusted his rock-hard cock in his trousers and crept up behind her. Pushing against her from behind, he brought his hands up to cup her full tits, and then began undoing the buttons on her blouse. “Screw it! I am never going to be able to wait ‘til tonight!” he whispered in her ear.

Lauren laughed and pushed him back. Turning around, she took over the process of undressing and said, “Fine by me. Now quick, get undressed!” Peter took only about fifteen seconds longer than Lauren did, fifteen seconds that she used to move her bag off the bed. Naked, they fell onto the bed in each other’s arms. Their first coupling was frenzied and fast, with Lauren on her back and Peter pounding into her from above. Their orgasms were simultaneous, and afterwards Peter continued to lay atop her, his weight supported on his elbows.

“God, but I’ve missed you,” he exclaimed, his breathing ragged and harsh.

Lauren squirmed pleasantly beneath him. She could already begin to feel him stiffening inside her, his cock reviving for a second screw. “Me too, me too.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him down onto her, not caring about his weight. With her legs raised up to wrap around his waist, she began bucking her hips up at him gently, keeping his semi-stiff prick inside her cum-drenched cunt. “Oh, I need this!” she whispered hotly.

Peter needed little more encouragement. He began to slowly pump into her, enjoying the squishing sound of his cock pistoning in and out of her hot and wet pussy. This screw took longer, but not all that much longer. Lauren was in the midst of a second orgasm when she felt her lover’s back arch as he drove inwards, cock twitching and balls pumping out a second load.

Groaning, Peter rolled onto his back. Lauren followed him partway, draping herself partly over him, with a leg tossed over his. He could feel the hot cum wetly running from her pussy onto his bare thigh and couldn’t care less. They were both going to need a bath! “Wow!”

“Yeah, wow!” she agreed. “I hope that takes care of you for the moment, babe, ‘cause I am about done for.”

“I hope you don’t take this wrong,” he said with a big grin, “but you are one hell of a fuck!”

“Damn straight!” she answered with a lilting laugh. She smugly smiled to herself. She might have only had five lovers and Peter might have had five hundred, but she really was one hell of a fuck!

“I’m going to need to replenish some vital bodily fluids,” he remarked.

“Fine. You can take me out to dinner, and we can go back to your place.” Peter nodded silently, his arms wrapped around her, holding her against his chest. She pushed off him and sat upright. “You need to shower, and so do I.”

Peter nodded again and wandered into the bathroom. He almost invited Lauren along, but doubted anything would happen even if she did. He was decidedly fucked out for the moment.

When he stepped back out of the shower ten minutes later, her dried himself roughly and wrapped a towel around his waist. Peter wandered back to the bedroom to dress himself, and found Lauren in an old terry cloth robe, going through her drawers and packing her overnight bag. “Your turn,” he announced. “He glanced at her packing and added, “You know, you really don’t have to pack all that much.”

Lauren grinned broadly at him. “I think I know what you think I should leave behind!” Peter simply gave her an innocent look, at which she laughed and went into the bathroom.

It only took a minute for Peter to pull his slacks and shirt back on, by which time he could hear the shower running. Curious, he looked into the top of Lauren’s overnight bag, spreading it open and nudging a few things around with a finger. It looked as if Lauren really did understand what he liked to see; she had a couple of skirts and tops and two pairs of stockings, but no underwear of any type. Smiling to himself, he walked into her closet and looked through the dresses hanging at one end. It didn’t take him long to find one he liked. He pulled it out and placed it on its hanger on the doorknob inside the bathroom.

Stepping out of the shower, Lauren noticed the dress hanging on the door and smiled to herself. She dried herself and brushed her hair out, then slipped into the dress. It was a short sundress, tight-fitting, that came to mid-thigh. It was held up by several spaghetti straps that crisscrossed in the back, with a back low enough to preclude a bra, though the top had bra support built in. She didn’t bother with panties.

“Would you mind zipping me up?” she asked, stepping back into the bedroom. Peter responded with a whistle, as he came around behind her and pulled the zipper up. A small hook and eye secured it. “You know, this really is a summer dress.”

“You look fantastic!” he replied. “The hell with the season.”

Lauren answered him with a quick kiss, then sat down on the bed. Reaching into her nightstand, she pulled out a package of new stockings, thigh high and sheer, and slipped them on. Peter watched avidly and couldn’t help but notice that Lauren wasn’t wearing panties. After she stood back up, she slipped into a pair of pumps. “Ready?” she asked.

“Let’s go.”

Out in his Jeep, Peter asked, “Italian?” Lauren nodded a happy assent. “So, how are the kids?”

“Nothing changed since yesterday. Holly loves school and Jimmy hates it,” she replied.

Peter marveled at the change in his life. Never had he ever asked a woman how her children were doing; now it seemed second nature. These children would be growing up with him. In all likelihood he would end up being assistant coach for one of Jimmy’s teams and would end up walking Holly down the aisle someday. Smiling at the incongruous thought, he continued. “I thought he liked school?”

“He does, he just doesn’t like the new teacher. Mrs. Baker’s baby came early, so she’ll be out for the rest of the year. He doesn’t like the sub, Mrs. Swartzout.”

“Goldie with them?” he asked. He hadn’t noticed the retriever under foot when he arrived at Lauren’s.

Lauren nodded. “It gives her a chance to bark at a whole new collection of chipmunks and squirrels.”

“From what I’ve seen, they’re safe enough. They have to be smarter than Goldie!”

Lauren laughed. “You haven’t heard the latest. The other night, Jimmy was walking her, and they went by the Brewster’s, and Goldie decided to stick her head through their picket fence and pick up a stick on the front lawn.”

“Oh no, she didn’t...”

Lauren kept laughing. “Yep! Tries to pull it back through the fence and gets her head stuck. Won’t let go, just keeps growling and tossing her head. Sarah told me she laughed so hard she almost peed her pants! They had to pull the stick away from Goldie and then toss it over the fence to her!”

Peter laughed at the description. More than once he had commented that it was amazing how the dog’s little brain could generate enough electricity to move her legs around. “And Heather?”

“Lord!” sighed Lauren, rolling her eyes. Peter caught the sigh and glanced at her curiously. “She’s on the outs with her boyfriend, sort of,” she said.

“Heather broke up with Robby? Why?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.