Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 30: A Country Weekend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: A Country Weekend - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“It’s like I told you, Robby, I want to pay.”

Robby Jones looked at Heather in a manner both skeptical and disapproving. “I don’t know...”

The pair were in the back booth of a nice restaurant, the same restaurant they had gone to before the Homecoming Ball, a fact which wasn’t lost on Robby. It was also relatively expensive, another fact of which he was painfully aware. He and Heather had settled on a high sex and low-cost romance considering his tight budget, and he had definitely not planned on an expensive dinner.

“Robby, this is my treat!” she replied. She reached out and took his hand. “Please, let me. I wanted this to be a surprise. I’ve been saving up for this night. Please let me treat you,” she pleaded.

Robby snorted and smiled, relenting. “My father would have a cow if he thought I was letting a woman pay my way. It’s not in the code, you know?”

Heather smiled but held on to his hand. “Please, I want to make it good tonight and this weekend. I want to tell you how much I love you and want to make you happy. Please, Robby!”

He smiled wryly and pulled her hand to his lips, kissing it gently.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry to be such a pain.”

“Never!” she said firmly. She smiled brightly. “Do you like my outfit?” she asked.

“Yeah! It’s very nice. New?”

“For me. I borrowed it from Lauren.” Heather had on a long gray wool skirt, a wrap skirt that showed a lot of black-stockinged leg on one side. She also had on a rose-colored satin blouse that clung to her pleasantly. She was wearing a pair of black stiletto heels. “Do you really like it?”

Robby smiled and nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah!”

“Remember when we were here the last time?” she asked.

Not precisely sure why the sudden change of topic, Robby answered “Yes.”

“Remember what I was wearing other than that dress?” she asked teasingly.

Robby’s forehead scrunched up as he remembered that night. There had been so much that happened that night, not the least of which was that he and Heather had managed to relieve themselves of their virginities together. She had been wearing the dress, of course, and a wrap, he thought. Other than that, there had been those wonderful stockings and high heels, which had been all she had worn underneath it.

Suddenly, as if a light bulb had gone off in his head, his jaw dropped open and his head whirled around to stare at her. Heather giggled and gently turned her torso from side to side. Her unbound breasts jiggled pleasantly under the pink satin. “You mean ... Wow!” he exclaimed under his breath.

She touched his hand again. “I really want to be good for you tonight. Robby, I know you can’t afford to take me places like you want, but that’s not what I want.”

“I know, I know, it’s just, well, a guy is supposed to do things like that. I want to treat you right.”

“Robby, let me ask you a question. If I wanted to go out with a rich and fancy guy and get treated that way, do you think I could find a guy like that?”

“Jesus!” Robby swore. He knew several guys around the school who would be more than happy to have Heather as a girlfriend, and several had hit on her already. “Sure!”

“But I’m still with you, right? Maybe money isn’t what I want in a guy. Maybe I just want you, to love me, okay?”

Robby shook his head in disbelief. He would never understand why Heather cared for him, though he desperately loved her. “You deserve better than me, but I love you so much!”

“I love you, too, baby.”

Midway through their dinner, Robby turned to Heather and smiled. “Are you really wearing the same thing underneath that you wore that night?”

She looked at him curiously and said, “Yes, why?”

“Prove it.”

What?”

“Prove it.” He grinned at her and looked around. They were in a booth towards the rear of the dining room and the lighting was dim. “Nobody will see. Just undo a couple of buttons on your blouse.”

“You’re crazy!” she replied.

“Please?” he begged.

“Oh, all right,” she replied with a touch of exasperation. She looked around to see if anybody was watching, but the room was filled with couples with their own concerns. Nobody but Robby was watching as she unbuttoned two more buttons on the blouse. Slightly small on her, it pulled away pleasantly, showing a deep Vee of skin, down to the top of her cleavage.

“God, but you’re beautiful.” He leaned over and kissed her quickly, pleasing Heather immensely. He sat back upright with a gleam in his eyes. “Keep going.”

“What?” she said with a shocked tone.

He twitched his fingertips in the direction of her blouse. “More.”

“You’re crazy!” she replied. Nevertheless, after glancing around furtively, Heather surreptitiously undid another button, and then at Robby’s pleading look, yet one more. “That’s it!” she whispered.

Robby smiled. The blouse had pulled back far enough to show her flawless skin halfway between her breasts and her navel. It was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

The waiter never batted an eye when he came over to clear away their plates, though Heather blushed furiously. He returned with their coffee and desserts, and Robby became bolder. After the waiter had left, he slid across the bench seat towards Heather and laid a hand on her leg. Heather smiled, but then her eyes opened wide. Robby had slipped his hand through the slit of the wrap skirt and was caressing her stocking-clad thigh. “Robby!” she protested.

Robby simply kissed her, quieting her complaints, and moved his fingers deeper and higher up her leg. Within moments he was flicking a fingertip across her naked pussy lips. “Just checking,” he commented wickedly.

Heather’s face was red, and not simply from embarrassment. She was incredibly excited by Robby’s bold maneuver. She allowed him to touch her for a few seconds more, then gently pushed his hand back. “Well, that should prove it if nothing else does! Now behave or that will be all the proof you get tonight!”

Robby laughed as he moved back to his plate and began eating his dessert. Heather smiled and sipped at her coffee. Both could barely wait for the check to come before leaving.

It was bitterly cold in Robby’s truck on the ride to Brynston, only fifteen minutes from the restaurant. Heather stayed bundled up inside her parka. She had buttoned her blouse back up before they stood to leave, and the glow in her cheeks seemed only to be the result of a delicious meal, not the anticipation of a night of romance ahead of her. Once more, Robby drove to his cousin’s house, to find it with a few lights on and a note and key in an envelope. ‘Same rules as before. Sheets are in the linen closet in the master bathroom. We’ll be back after noon on Sunday.’, was all the note said. Robby unlocked the door and let Heather in.

As before, a fire had been laid in the fireplace. The teens shucked their heavy coats, and Heather watched as her boyfriend lit the kindling and got the fire going. She stood there, waiting, until he climbed off his knees and stood before her. Although they were no longer nervous virgins, Robby felt he shouldn’t do as his basest instincts told him to do. He wanted nothing more than to rip Heather’s clothing off her and screw her brains out. That seemed counterproductive. He stepped closer and reached out to caress her face with his fingertips. “Heather, I...”

Smiling, Heather reached up and placed a fingertip on his lips. “Sssshhh.” Stepping closer, she stood on her toes and kissed his lips gently, then moved back slightly. “Tonight is your night.”

“I...”

“Robby, the last time we were here, you said the night was for me, remember?” The teenager nodded mutely. Heather smiled. “Please Robby, let tonight be for you. The whole weekend is for you. I want it to be special again, like that night. Please?” she begged.

Robby’s eyes lit up as he began to consider the implications. He leered down at her briefly, saying, “Well, if you put it that way...”

Heather giggled, then said, “Let me do everything.” Robby had not dressed for the evening expecting a fancy dinner; he had worn clean khakis and a V-neck sweater. Heather grabbed the waist of the sweater and gently pulled it up his chest, exposing the bare flesh beneath. She caressed and fondled what she exposed as she lifted the sweater up, and Robby helped by raising his arms above his head. He stood bare-chested before her, holding her in his arms briefly, then Heather pushed back softly. He moved to undress her, and she stopped him. “Let me.”

Slowly, she unbuttoned the satin blouse, exposing more and more of her cleavage, farther than she had dared in the back booth of the restaurant. She stopped at the final button, at her waist, with the fabric drawing taut across her massive breasts, glowing in the firelight. Next, she undid the catches holding the wrap skirt together and tossed it aside dramatically. She stood there in her stockings and heels, her pussy hidden by the barest amount by the shirttails of the blouse. Finally, she popped this last button and allowed the blouse to slip down off her shoulders and arms, to lie at her feet, and she stood before him in near naked glory.

“Jesus, but you’re beautiful!” he exclaimed in a hoarse whisper.

Heather gazed longingly on the slim but wiry torso of her lover, and the huge bulge in his trousers. “So are you!” she said with a smile. Robby laughed at this but stood still as Heather came closer and knelt before him. She was intent on prolonging his agony. She unlaced his shoes, and removed his shoes and socks, tossing them aside. She slowly undid his belt and zipper and allowed his slacks to slip down in a puddle around his feet. His cock pressed against the front of his briefs, a wet spot of precum already showing his excitement. She pulled away his pants, then slowly tugged his shorts down to the floor. His massive cock bobbed in front of her.

“I want it to be so good for you, honey,” she said. She gingerly rubbed his cockshaft with her fingertips, and Robby groaned as he tried to keep from exploding. Precum was almost dribbling from his cock by the time Heather opened her mouth and took the glans inside.

“Oh God!” he moaned. “You ... you’re so ... oh God that’s good!” he whimpered.

This simply spurred the girl on. She began sucking on Robby’s cockhead, as one hand began stroking his shaft and the other reached under to cup and fondle his balls. She had discovered much to her chagrin one night, that Robby’s balls were almost painfully sensitive. She couldn’t do more than rub her palms and fingers across them without causing him pain. Still, she fondled them briefly, then slipped her hand between his thighs. She ran her fingertip around the ring of his asshole, then gently pressed it inside.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! I’m going to cum...” Robby was panting as he stood there before Heather, his cock in her mouth and his hands in her long hair. He began thrusting his hips forward, fucking his cock into her face. “Don’t stop, don’t stop!” he pleaded.

Heather pushed her finger even further into Robby’s ass and began suctioning his cock head. It was well back into her throat and the swallowing sensation on the sensitive tip drove him over the edge. Gurgling out an incoherent cry of relief, Robby unloaded into her mouth. She felt his cock expanding even further, and the spasms as his cock pumped into her sent her into a small orgasm also. She sucked him dry, then leaned back and smiled up at him.

“That was something else!” he said with feeling.

“I’m glad you liked it. Come on, lay down here and let me take care of you.” Robby sagged down to the sheepskin carpet and allowed Heather to push him flat. She knelt at his side, allowing him to caress her thighs as she placed several throw pillows behind his head. She bent over and began licking his crotch. “I want you good and stiff,” she said lewdly.

Robby tapped her on the leg and said, “Great, but let me work on you too.” He motioned her to straddle his head and Heather eagerly moved into a position of sixty-nine. By the time she was leaning over and licking at his limp prick, he was already eating her pussy to orgasm.

Despite having cum just a few minutes prior, Robby’s cock quickly grew inside Heather’s mouth. The girl adjusted her position, twisting her head slightly and angling it properly to start deep-throating him. The gentle upwards curve of his magnificent shaft slipped back through her lips and over her tongue, filling her mouth and gliding back into her throat. With his pubic hairs tickling her nose, Heather began sucking fiercely as she used both hands to jack his cockshaft, balancing herself on his thighs with her forearms.

Even though he had cum shortly before, Heather’s ministrations were having a pronounced effect on her boyfriend. Laying below her, his face lifted to eat her pussy out, Robby was having an increasingly difficult time concentrating on his job. The furious licks and nibbles on her pussylips and clit, subsided slowly, as he let out an occasional whimper and began thrusting his hips up, forcing his cock even deeper into her mouth. Heather was swallowing a steady stream of his precum, and Robby gave up. Sagging back into the pillows, he closed his eyes and groaned, then cut loose, spurting another endless stream of jism into her mouth. Heather happily sucked him dry a second time.

Momentarily sated, Heather carefully crawled off her lover and twisted around on the sheepskin, crawling up along Robby’s side, and the young man put one arm behind his head and wrapped the second around her shoulders. “Wow!” he muttered.

Heather smiled smugly as she snuggled against him. “I thought you might like that,” she commented.

“Oh yeah!” Robby’s eyes were cross-eyed in shock. “Sorry, babe, I, uh, wanted to, you know, hold back a bit.”

Heather crawled partway onto his chest and looked him in the eye. “Oh, no, no, I wanted you to cum in my mouth again. I love to swallow your cum, Robby, I love it! I want this whole weekend to be for you! If you even think about getting stiff, I want to take care of you, however you want me to. However! I’m going to try and dress the way you want and do the things you want, whatever. Please, it’s for you!”

Robby twisted his head sideways and stared at her in disbelieving wonder. “But I won’t enjoy it if you don’t,” he protested.

Heather grinned, reaching down to playfully tug on his limp prick. “Don’t worry about that! I’m enjoying every minute of it!”

“So, is that the reason for all the suitcases?” he asked. “You packed everything you own that I might like?” Robby had simply tossed a few clothes into a gym bag along with a toilet kit. Heather had packed both a suitcase and an overnight bag.

“Robby! It’s not that much, I mean, we’re here for three days!” she protested.

Robby laughed. “Honey, today’s one of those days, and you aren’t wearing anything!”

Heather gave him a poke in the ribs. “Would you prefer I go get dressed?” Robby kept an arm around her, holding her in place, laughing. “I take it that’s a no. Did you like my outfit tonight?” she asked. “Was it too fancy?”

Robby rolled onto his side, facing Heather and stared in disbelief. “Huh?”

“Well, I mean, how do you like me to dress? Dresses and skirts? Jeans and t-shirts? I mean, we’ve never really talked about it, you know?”

“Why, didn’t you like that skirt and blouse?” he asked, confused.

“No, I liked it, but what about you? What do you like me to wear? I like to look pretty for my guy!” Robby simply shook his head, and she continued. “I’m serious, Robby! I try to look nice for you! Don’t you want me to?”

“Yes, I mean, no, it’s not that...” Robby began sputtering out an incoherent reply. Finally, he got his wits about him, and he answered. “I love that you want to look pretty for me. It’s just that you’re so beautiful! You could wear a cardboard box and look great!”

Heather smiled, and said, “You’re not being very helpful.”

Robby’s eyes got a wild look. “Okay, you want to know what I like?” Heather nodded eagerly. “Just what you’re wearing now! I mean, I know in school and stuff it’s different, but on dates - skirts and dresses and blouses and stuff. Fancy undies and stockings, or no undies, like tonight. Shoes like that. Jesus, you looked so sexy tonight I wanted to make it with you right there on the table!”

“Really?” Heather felt inordinately pleased at that. “I wouldn’t have minded,” she teased him.

“No? The manager of the place might have said something, don’t you think? Seriously, though, you want to know what kind of clothes really get me going?”

“Yeah!”

“You are going to hate me for this, but here goes.” Robby took a deep breath and said, “Stuff like they wear in Playboy.” Heather gaped at him. “Yeah, like the high heels and stockings and fancy lingerie and dresses and stuff. I’ve been sneaking my dad’s Playboys for years and you’re as pretty as any of those girls. Prettier!”

“You’re crazy!”

“I’m serious! You’re so beautiful you could be in a centerfold!”

Heather felt very complimented by the statement. “What, you plan on sending them my picture?” she giggled.

“I think you have to be eighteen.”

“And if I was?” she teased him.

“Sure. Just dye your hair blonde and be ready to do Hefner,” he teased back.

“What?”

“He likes blondes, and an awful lot of his girlfriends end up in the center of the magazine. He’s got an entire harem of blondes with big tits!” He reached over and caressed Heather’s nipples.

“Oh my God! You’re kidding me, right?”

He shook his head. “It’s the Viagra, sweetie. He likes teamwork, too, you know, in case he can’t take care of all of them.” Robby was starting to make stuff up, though he suspected it was true.

“You mean, like they do each other, too? You guys really like that stuff? You’d want me to be with another girl?” Heather knew from watching porn flicks that this was true, but she had never considered her Robby to be like that. She was shocked!

“Well, only if I can watch,” he replied.

Heather’s head whipped around to stare at him. Robby had a serious expression on his face, but within moments, a crinkle appeared at the corner of his mouth, and his clenched jaw gave way. He started laughing loudly at Heather’s expression, and she realized he had been joking with her the entire time.

“You rat!” She started trying to punch him in the ribs, but he grabbed her arms and pulled her down on top of him. She squealed and struggled. “You are going to pay for that!”

Robby silenced her protests with a kiss and began rubbing his hands over her back and breasts. He was quickly stiffening again, and as soon as Heather realized it, she swung a leg over his midsection and sat upright. Straddling his waist, she lifted up and lowered her drenched pussy onto his upright prick.

Robby guided her motions above him, enjoying the view in the dying firelight. “You know, I really meant what I said.”

“About what?” asked Heather. Her clit was rubbing against the topside of Robby’s cock, and she shuddered with the pleasure.

“About you being pretty enough to be in Playboy.”

“What about the other stuff?” she asked teasingly.

“Well, maybe not about becoming a blonde and doing Hef.”

She smiled down at him. “And what about my doing his other girls?”

Robby grinned up at her. “Uh, do I get to watch?”

“You rat!” she squealed. Heather moved to punch him in the chest. Robby grabbed her fists and lifted them to his lips, then pushed them towards her crotch. Heather moaned, and Robby reached up to cup her breasts. He teased her nipples as she rode him to orgasm. Robby’s seemed to want to blast her off his crotch like a rocket. Her pussy almost dripped with his cum when she sagged down against his chest. Straightening her legs out, Heather gasped and curled up in his arms, dazed with her pleasure.

After a few minutes, she roused herself and asked, “Are we sleeping down here tonight?”

He smiled. “Only if you want to. Or would you prefer to try out a king size bed?”

Heather sat upright. “Really? Cool! Can we?”

Robby shrugged. “Sure, why not. Jack told me we had to change the sheets before we left, but to use his and Lisa’s room.” He struggled upright.

Heather climbed to her feet. “Uh, I need to take a shower. Give me a few minutes, Robby, please?” She grabbed a suitcase and headed towards the stairs, flipping light switches on as she went. Robby gazed happily at her ass, swinging in a perfect figure eight, as she wandered through the house wearing nothing but her stockings and heels. “Can you get the other bag?” she called out over her shoulders.

Robby stood and pulled his pants back on before carrying the remaining luggage upstairs. He deposited it in the bedroom, then went back downstairs. He cleaned up in the half-bath off the foyer, then picked up their remaining clothing and tidied up the living room. The fire was dying out, and he blew out the two candles he had lit. He wandered back upstairs with their clothing under his arm.

Heather was still in the bathroom. Robby grabbed his toilet kit from his bag and wandered back down the hall to brush his teeth in the hall bath. When he arrived back in the bedroom, the bathroom door was still closed. He turned down the bedcovers and turned on the light on the nightstand, then turned off the ceiling light. He quickly stripped off his clothing.

It was chilly! He grabbed a pair of briefs and a t-shirt from his bag and debated putting them on, then dropped them on the side of the bed where he planned on sleeping. Although he and Heather rarely slept together, they seemed most comfortable with him on the right side, so he kicked the underwear just under the bed on that side. Shivering, he slipped between the cool sheets and hoped that Heather wasn’t putting on a flannel nightgown!

The door to the bath opened and Robby whistled tunelessly. Heather was definitely not wearing a flannel nightgown. She was barely hidden beneath a transparent red baby-doll nighty! The sheer little outfit was held together by a single bow beneath the overflowing bra cups of the fly-away top, and by a pair of bows at the sides of the tissue-thin panties. She smiled at him nervously.

“Wow!” he commented. He sat up slightly in the bed, propping himself up against the headboard with his pillows. His naked body was covered by the sheets only from the crotch down. He smiled at her.

“I wasn’t sure you would like it,” Heather commented. She stepped closer and Robby patted the bed beside him.

“That’s a joke, right?” he laughed. “I mean, why in the world would you think I wouldn’t like it? It looks gorgeous on you!”

Heather blushed. “I don’t know. I was just a bit nervous. This is our first night together, you know.” She crawled into the bed and sat next to Robby; her feet tucked beneath her. Robby grinned at her, his eyes feasting on the vision of her stiff and expectant nipples pushing against the sheer red fabric.

“You are the most beautiful woman in the entire world,” he said softly. “I love you.”

“Oh, Robby! I love you, too!” she whimpered back. She reached out and tugged the bedsheets off his body and suddenly Robby’s chill was gone. She gazed hungrily at his cock, laying thickly between his thighs, only partially filled with blood. Even in the moments she watched, it stiffened further, rising to a vertical and then pulling back against his abdomen.

Robby sighed with delight as his lover reached out and firmly grasped the long and thick cockshaft and began stroking it. “Mmmmm...” he murmured contentedly.

Heather giggled. “You know, I was just realizing that three whole generations of women in the family are probably doing this right now.” Confused, Robby turned his head to stare at her. “Well, there’s me of course.” Heather gave his cock a playful little tug. “And you have to know that with all the kids gone, Lauren is undoubtedly in bed with Peter right now.”

“Well, actually, no I didn’t know. She got rid of the other two tonight also?”

“I thought I told you. They’re spending the night at friends’,” Heather explained. She began using both hands to fondle Robby’s cock, eliciting another groan of pleasure from the teen.

“Okay, so that’s two generations I suppose. I take it you’re not talking about Holly.”

“You pervert! She’s just a baby!” Heather snorted as she saw Robby’s face look at her in a ‘Gotcha!’ expression. “No, I mean Shirley and Helen!”

It took Robby a second to recognize the names of Lauren’s mother and mother-in-law. “No ... you don’t mean...”

Heather nodded and giggled. “Listen, you remember from Health class how they said that old people can have sex, remember? Well, none of them are really all that old, they’re only in their fifties. Lauren says her parents are still very active.”

“She told you this?” exclaimed an amazed Robby.

Heather nodded. It had been back around the time she and Lauren had first been discussing her becoming ‘sexually active.’ “She even told me she’s seen them!” Robby gaped, and she continued, “Yeah! Since they live by themselves, they can fool around whenever they want to, okay? So, this one time, Lauren was going over after dinner, unannounced, and as she got onto their front steps, she looks in the window and saw them. It was last fall, before it got chilly, and they were both wearing shorts and t-shirts, only Shirley’s t-shirt and bra were on the floor, along with Frank’s shorts, and she was giving him a hummer! He’s lying on the couch and she’s kneeling on the floor with her head in his lap! Lauren said it must have been the end, since her dad’s eyes were closed and his hands were in her mom’s hair, and about thirty seconds later she hears him moan through the front door and Shirley suddenly started bobbing her head frantically in his lap. Then she stands up and they laugh! Lauren said she made some noise at the front door, and they got dressed quickly.”

“Well, that’s three generations, all right. You said Lauren’s mother-in-law, what’s her name, Helen was getting some, too?”

Heather nodded. “I overheard Lauren and Shirley talking about her a few days ago. She has a new boyfriend that she is spending her weekends with, and they are going at it hot and heavy! According to Shirley, who got it from Helen, when Helen goes over to this new guy’s place - he’s a doctor who’s younger than she is - he immediately strips her naked and they get it on! Afterwards, she spends the entire weekend in nothing but a robe, and any time he wants to he takes off the robe and they make love again!”

“Sort of like us this weekend,” quipped Robby. He reached out and tugged the bow under Heather’s breasts loose. The cups opened and her spectacular bosom sprang out. He began caressing her tits.

“Oh, Robby!” she moaned, her eyes closing as she shuddered from the sensations.

Robby helped Heather to lay down at his side, and the remaining pair of bows holding her panties together came loose next. The pair kissed and fondled each other in the dim light of the nightstand lamp until neither could handle the anticipation. Heather rolled onto her back, spreading her legs, and Robby rolled on top of her. He was inside her at once, thrusting slowly but surely, and the teenage girl gasped as his cock seemed to enter her endlessly. She clutched at him, calling out his name, as his thrusting became heavier and heavier, faster and faster, until neither could stand it any longer. His back arching, Robby moaned out Heather’s name, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him as the spasms of his spurting cock drove her over the edge to a massive orgasm.

Robby smiled down at Heather, as he kissed her and rolled off her to his side. He reached up and turned out the light. He felt plenty warm under the covers with her at his side; underwear wouldn’t be needed after all.

It was almost eleven the next morning when the two teens stirred themselves awake. Both Robby and Heather briefly contemplated a morning love-making session, though neither acted on it; Heather because she desperately needed to brush her teeth - they felt positively scummy - and Robby because his bladder felt like it was about to burst. Robby waited long enough for Heather to brush her teeth and crawl into the shower, and then he used the toilet.

Finished, he brushed his teeth and glanced over his shoulder at the shower. His lover was clearly visible through the partially frosted glass of the shower door, and she looked very inviting. He rinsed his mouth out and grinned, then went over to the shower. Heather didn’t notice his approach until she heard the door slide open. Whirling her head around, she looked at him in surprise as he stepped inside. “Robby!”

“We need to conserve water.” Just like they had done that first night together at the chalet, and occasionally since then in Heather’s basement apartment, Robby took the soap and began washing her back. He was already stiff, and she whimpered as she felt his cockhead grazing her asscheeks as he moved behind her. Heather eagerly moved into position when he whispered to her, bending slightly at the waist, and taking a wide-legged stance in the shower. Robby grabbed his soapy cock and slipped it into her pussy from behind, pushing in with a single smooth motion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.