Generations
Chapter 27: A Party

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: A Party - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Hello,” said Shirley Boscow into the telephone. She was standing in her kitchen, peering around the corner at her husband Frank, who was sitting in his rocker and reading the newspaper.

“Oh, Momma, you’ve got to come over, both of you, you and Daddy, both!” gushed her daughter.

“Lauren? What’s up honey?” she asked, a concerned tone to her voice.

Frank picked up on his wife’s concern and turned and looked at her over the paper. “What’s wrong?”

“Honey, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong, everything’s great. Oh, you’ve just got to come over!”

“What’s wrong?” repeated Lauren’s father, standing up and dropping the newspaper on his chair. His voice was raised insistently.

Shirley waved him off and tried to concentrate on her daughter’s bubbly tone. “What is it, Lauren? The kids...”

“What’s wrong with the kids?” demanded Frank.

“Hold on honey,” said Shirley to the phone. She turned to her husband. “Will you shut up for a while, so I can find out!” She pulled her hand off the mouthpiece of the phone. “What’s going on, baby?”

“Oh, it’s good ... Peter ... the kids ... Peter ... just come over Momma!” begged Lauren.

A light blinked on in Shirley’s head and she smiled to herself as she calmed down. “Did Peter propose to you?”

“Just come over, Momma, I’ll tell you here. It’s so great!”

“Should I call Helen and ask her to come over, too?” teased her mother.

“Would you? Please?”

Shirley laughed. “We’ll be over in a half hour or so.” She hung up the phone and laughed.

“What’s going on?” demanded her husband pleasantly. “Peter finally get around to asking her to marry him?”

“I think so,” replied Shirley. “She wouldn’t tell me straight out, but I think so. Go get your shoes and socks on, while I call Helen.”


Helen Graham was exceedingly occupied when the phone rang. She had decided to let the call go to the answering machine, when Shirley’s voice overrode the message to leave a name and number. “Come on Helen, if you’re there, pick it up, it’s really, really important!”

“Shit!” she mumbled. She rolled out of bed, saying, “Don’t go anywhere.”

The naked man she had been fondling laughed and said, “Where would I go?”

Helen glanced around the bedroom for the phone, then remembered she had left the cordless handset in the living room. She scrambled into the living room and grabbed it, hitting the switch before her in-law could hang up. She also grabbed a short silk robe from a pile of laundry and shrugged into it as she answered. “What’s wrong Shirley?”

“Nothing, I think. You need to go over to Lauren’s. I think our girl is engaged again! She’s being coy about it, but I think so.”

“Peter ... oh my God!” gasped Helen.

“Yeah, I think we’re having a little party. Frank and I are going to pick up some cold cuts and stuff on the way. Or were you doing something else?” Shirley could detect a little reticence in her friend’s voice, and she didn’t think it was because Helen’s daughter-in-law was remarrying.

“Well...”

“Is somebody being naughty?” teased Shirley.

“Well, actually...” admitted Helen.

“Throw the bastard out and get over there!” laughed Shirley, hanging up the telephone.

Helen Graham flipped off the telephone and tossed it onto the couch, then wrapped the mini robe around her waist with its belt. Walking back up the stairs and down the hall, she leaned against the doorframe to her bedroom and looked inside. Her guest from last night was laying on his back, naked, one arm thrown behind his head and the other gently stroking an impressively long and thick erection.

Helen smiled at the sight of her new lover awaiting her return. She had just started dating Jack Ferguson, a new radiologist at the hospital clinic she worked at. In fact, last night had been their first date, and she certainly hadn’t planned to sleep with him that soon, but was she ever pleased that she had! He was an outstanding lover.

She was even a little surprised at herself for going out with him at all. After all, he was a very handsome young man, and looked to be only in his late-thirties, almost fifteen years younger than she was. She knew she looked younger than she was, but that simply meant that he was looking to score on a good-looking widow. He was also rather self-confident, though this was perfectly normal in a doctor. She had known enough doctors to know that the joke, about the only difference between God and a doctor was that God didn’t think he was a doctor, was absolutely true.

He had met and flirted with her in her office, shortly after meeting with her yesterday morning. Surprisingly, she had responded, even going as far as to accept his invitation to dinner that evening. Amazingly, she had not used her normal first date tactic of agreeing to meet him at the restaurant, or following him in her car, to keep him at a safe distance that first night. Instead, she had given him her address and told him to pick her up at six-thirty.

She had rushed home after work and quickly showered, even touching up the trim on her pussy, then had dressed. Long black stockings, scarlet red panties, a matching bustier, and a tight black suit jacket with a mid-thigh length black skirt and black stilettos. She knew that she was too old to wear an outfit like this, but she thought she still looked okay in it, and if Jack still thought she was in her forties, maybe it wasn’t all that extreme. A lot of older women were dressing like this, she told herself, as she talked herself into wearing the outfit.

Dinner went very well, as did the drinks afterwards, and when Dr. Ferguson walked her to her door, Helen found herself asking if he wanted to come in for a cup of coffee. The sexual tension had been even hotter than the coffee she had brewed, and after they had sipped it silently in the kitchen, Jack had set their coffee cups to the side. Pushing Helen back against the counter, he had taken her in his arms and begun kissing her. Helen had moaned as she felt his thick and stiff cock pressing against her through his trousers.

Next, he had begun unbuttoning her suit jacket, and once it was open, had pulled it off her arms, all without ever taking his lips off hers. Helen had gasped as she felt his fingers peel down the top of the bustier, exposing her massive and aroused breasts to his touch. Still standing against her, he had next unzipped her skirt and let it fall around her ankles, then had cupped her ass through the thin bikini panties briefly. Before she knew what was happening, he had unzipped his pants and pulled the crotch of her panties aside, then stuffed his cock into her sopping pussy and taken her, standing upright, and backed against the counter. Helen moaned and gasped; his cock felt huge, as if she was being split apart endlessly, and the angle assured that his cockshaft was rubbing directly against her clit. Jack fucked against her, taking her through an endless orgasm before exploding into her.

“Oh my God!” she had gasped, collapsing into his arms. Looking up at him, she had said, “I think we should go upstairs, don’t you?”

“I couldn’t wait any longer,” he replied. Taking her by the hand, he began to lead her towards the stairs.

Helen stopped long enough to pick up her suit, then followed him. She had learned a few tricks over the years to keeping her age a secret, and the first one she used was to turn the bedroom lights off before allowing Jack to strip her naked. This was only somewhat successful as a tactic, since enough light was coming in through the bedroom window from the streetlight below to show a fair bit of detail, but he either didn’t notice or care. As soon as they were both naked, Jack had crawled on top for a very vigorous missionary-style fuck. They had both collapsed and dozed off afterwards.

After a few hours, she had woken and gazed at his nude form lying next to her, her eyes drawn irresistibly to the thick and limp cock lying between his legs. She had just touched it, grazing it lightly with a fingertip, and it had stiffened magnificently. “Get on top,” he said, and though surprised that she had awakened him, Helen eagerly threw a leg over his midsection and straddled him, dropping down onto his cock.

A few hours later it was Jack who had awakened Helen. They were lying spooned together, he behind her, and Helen woke to his fingers touching her breasts and running down her flank and around to her cunt. His stiff cock was pressing against her from behind, and he simply slipped a knee between hers, lifting her legs apart, and hitched his hips forward, sliding his prick into her pussy smoothly.

Their last act of the night, actually mid-morning, had been interrupted by Shirley Boscow. The amorous pair had been laying together, facing each other, and while Jack had been hefting her tits, sucking and nibbling the nipples gently, she had been stroking his cock in preparation of another great fuck. Now, as she stared happily at him, she was sorry to put an end to the marvelous evening.

“Jack darling, I am very sorry, but I am going to have to throw you out. I have got to get dressed and out of here.”

“Problem?”

Helen shook her head. “No, but something came up, and I have to go.”

He shrugged in acquiescence. Jiggling his stiff cock at her, he said, “Are you sure we don’t have a few minutes?”

Helen gazed at him with a wry smile. Who was to say why she couldn’t get there as quickly as they expected? Coming to the bed, she knelt on it, lifting her ass and spreading her legs. “Hard and fast, Jack, real hard and fast!”

The younger man knelt behind his lover and slipped his cock into her drenched pussy. He wasn’t sure if Helen was older than he was or not; she was obviously in her forties, the same age he was - he simply looked younger. He found her eminently desirable and capable of arousing him as few women before. She was curvy and cushiony, with a pussy that was tighter than he could believe. His last girlfriend had been a nurse fresh from college, and compared to that girl’s cunt, Helen’s felt practically like a virgin’s!

Helen moaned as Jack’s cock slowly slid into her, pushing in so deep she thought that his cockhead was about to come out her mouth. Bottoming out, he continued pushing forward, and she allowed herself to be pushed down onto the sheets. He straddled her thighs, his cock trapped inside her clenched pussy, and began a slow and rhythmic thrusting. As she began peaking towards an orgasm, he began speeding up, by the time he came, during her second protracted cum, he was slam fucking into her cunt from behind, grunting and groaning loudly until he gasped and fell onto her back, his twitching cock spewing its load into her from behind.

“God damn!” he exclaimed quietly, rolling onto his back, and letting Helen out from underneath him.

Helen glanced at the clock on the nightstand and scurried out of bed. “I really am sorry, baby, but I have got to clean up and go!”

Jack swung his feet around and to the floor. “Need some help washing up?” he asked.

Helen laughed loudly. “That kind of help will make me later, not earlier! Now please, I really do have to run. Can you go and let me shower and dress?”

Grabbing a pen and a pad of paper from the nightstand, he grinned and jotted down a telephone number. “Will you call?”

“I promise, I’ll call as soon as I can.”


Frank Boscow was pushing the shopping cart as he followed his wife, Shirley, down the aisle of the grocery store. “You’re sure she wants a party like this?”

“I told you, it’s not a party, it’s just lunch.”

“Yeah, just lunch, for everyone in the entire family! You better hope she wants us to come over for something good!” he warned her.

Shirley snorted. “It’s like I already told you. She wants us over there, she wouldn’t say why, it has something to do with Peter, and she says it’s something good. What else could it be, huh? She’s engaged!”

Frank rolled his eyes. “Or pregnant,” he muttered under his breath.

He wasn’t quiet enough. “What was that?” his wife demanded, turning to face him.

Frank had an innocent look on his face. “Nothing honey, nothing at all.”

She wagged a finger at him, though with a hint of a smile. “It better have been nothing, mister!” She turned back down the aisle and pulled several bags of chips off the shelf, turning to place them in the cart. They already had sub rolls and cold cuts in the cart, along with soda.

“I already paid for one marriage for her, remember. I only have to pay for one more, and that’s for Brenda.”

“Yeah, you said that already, and I still say you’re a cheap bastard,” she replied with a laugh.

The Boscows arrived at their daughter’s house just as Helen pulled up in her car. She helped them carry the groceries inside. The suspense ended immediately when Lauren pulled the door open wide and waggled her ring hand at Helen and Shirley. Shirley immediately handed her bags to her husband, then wrapped her eldest daughter in her arms for a ferocious hug and kiss.

Lauren laughed, tears streaming down her face, as she escaped her mother’s grasp, but her freedom didn’t last long. Her mother-in-law was second with the hugs, and her father was next. “Just how big a shindig am I throwing?” he asked.

“Daddy!” protested Lauren, swatting at his arm, even as he reached out to shake Peter’s hand.

“You know, at least Gary came over and asked me if he could marry you,” he joked.

“True,” commented Shirley. “I’ve never seen a more frightened boy in my entire life.”

“Peter had to get permission, too,” answered Lauren.

Frank looked at her curiously, and Lauren simply pointed over at her children, opening grocery bags in the kitchen. He simply nodded and said, “Ahhh.”

As if on cue, Jimmy wandered into the living room and greeted his grandparents. “Hi, grandpa. I got to tell you; Mom’s been getting goofy again. Real goofy!”

Lauren snorted and her mother laughed, though Frank nodded very seriously. “That’s your mom, all right, a goofy woman if ever there was one!”

“Grab him!” yelled Lauren. “I’ll show you goofy!” With a look of alarm, Jimmy took off running, but ran straight into the outstretched arms of Peter, who quickly grabbed him up and returned him to his mother. Lauren began tickling her son unmercifully, who eventually squirmed loose and ran to hide by his grandmothers. They simply laughed and tickled him some more before he finally got loose and ran off.

“Have you decided when you want to get married? Do you want a long or short engagement?” asked Helen, after the women went into the kitchen to make lunch.

“Uh, we were thinking this summer, maybe in June,” replied Lauren.

“June! That’s awfully short notice, Lauren! You’ll never get things done in time,” protested her mother.

“Ummm, we’re not getting all that fancy, Mom.” Helen and Shirley looked on as Lauren explained. “Peter and I talked it over already, and we don’t think we’re going to have all that big a ceremony.”

“It is going to be in a church, isn’t it?” asked her mother in alarm.

“Well, of course,” answered Lauren, wondering why anybody would think it wasn’t. She shrugged off the question and continued. “It’s just, well, I’ve done the big wedding already, and it’s not like I’m supposed to be wearing white...”

“Oh, and last time you were?” interjected Shirley snidely.

Lauren stuck out her tongue at her mother. “Anyway, we’re going to do something smaller, just our families and a few friends, and something really simple for a reception, no bands or dancing. I figure, even if we can’t get a Saturday date, we can probably do something simple on a weekday with no problem at all.”

“Just family?”

“Well, I mean, all our family. You and Dad and Mom,”, she said, indicating Helen. “and Brenda and Christy and Christy’s family. And all of Peter’s brothers and sisters and their families and his parents, too, of course. And Heather.”

Shirley was somewhat mollified by this answer. It wasn’t as if the two were sneaking off to a justice of the peace, or an Elvis impersonator in Vegas. It would be a nice wedding after all. “What did Peter’s parents say? You have told them, haven’t you?”

Lauren nodded. Her mother was a wonderful person, but believed it was her God-given duty to control her daughters’ weddings. Brenda had commented that she would prefer to elope than put up with her mother running things. “Of course, we told them! Peter called them right after I hung up with you.”

“Well, you’ll have to invite them down to dinner sometime soon.”

Lauren stared at her mother briefly. “Uh, well, maybe, Mom, but they’re in their seventies, and live two hundred miles away.”

Shirley ignored this. “You and Peter can ask.” Lauren wisely gave in.

Heather came wandering into the kitchen, and asked, “Anything I can help with?”

“Yeah. How about being my Maid of Honor?” asked Lauren.

“What?” asked Heather staring at Lauren, her mouth hanging open.

“You heard me,” replied Lauren with a laugh. “Be my Maid of Honor.”

“Oh my God!” gasped the teen.

“I think that’s an excellent choice!” said Helen. She came over and gave Heather a one-armed hug around the shoulders.

“You’re serious! Oh my God!” Heather was incredibly excited, something that her boyfriend Robby noticed as he came in the back door. He was bundled up for sledding and found Heather practically jumping up and down in the kitchen.

“What’s going on?” he asked his girlfriend. “Are we going sledding or not?”

“I’m going to be a Maid of Honor! Lauren’s getting married!”

Robby glanced over at Lauren, who smiled in confirmation. “Cool!”

“Now don’t get too carried away,” said Lauren with a laugh. “We are not getting crazy with this thing; it’s just going to be you and me, no bridesmaids.”

“I don’t care! This is so cool! I can’t wait to tell the girls in my class!”

Lauren laughed.

A few seconds later, little Holly came into the kitchen. “What’s going on?” she asked, her little soprano voice piping up.

“I’m going to be your mother’s Maid of Honor,” explained Heather.

“What’s a Maid of Honor?” asked the little girl. It took several minutes for the others to explain who did what in a wedding. “So, what do I do?”

“You can be the flower girl,” said Heather without thinking.

“Ooohh! What’s that?”

It took Lauren a second to think. Heather had jumped the gun on her, not asking what she thought, but as she considered it, having Holly be the flower girl would be harmless fun for her daughter. She would warn Heather not to hand out any more jobs later. She explained what a flower girl did.

“Neat!” She ran from the kitchen into the living room. “I’m going to be the flower girl! You can be the flower boy,” she told her older brother.

Lauren started laughing as she heard this. Predictably, her son’s response was immediate. “What! There’s no such thing as a flower boy! No way am I going to be a flower boy! Mommmmm!” He came barreling into the kitchen, his sister in hot pursuit. “Mom! I can’t be a flower boy! No way! The wedding is off!”

Lauren continued to laugh, even as her son stewed, then grabbed his hand before he could run out. Catching her breath, she sat down on a kitchen chair and said, “No, you’re not going to be a flower boy. There is a similar sort of job called a ring bearer, who carries the wedding rings around. You could do that, I suppose.”

“Okay, as long as there’s no flowers,” he said skeptically.

“I promise, no flowers,” she said with a giggle. Then she looked at Jimmy critically and became serious. “Actually, I’ve been thinking that there’s a better job for you. When I married your Daddy, my Daddy, your grandfather, walked me down the aisle and gave me away. That’s a job for the man in my life who’s most important to me. I’d like it if you would give me away.”

Behind him, the boy heard a pleased gasp from his grandmothers, but he concentrated on his mother. She seemed very serious and earnest. “Uh, okay, I can do that, I guess.” He knew a little more about weddings than his sister, if only from television. “Are you sure I can do that? Is it legal?”

“Yes, it’s legal,” she said with a smile. “Come here, I need to give you another hug and a kiss.” Before he could escape, Lauren grabbed her son and pulled him to her embracing him quickly. “I love you so much!” She let him go and stood up, holding his hand. “Come on, I’d better go tell your grandfather.” She didn’t think her father would complain at all; she knew he’d understand.

The rest of the afternoon proved enjoyable, if somewhat predictable. The women of the family, Lauren, Shirley, Helen, Heather, and Holly, all stayed grouped around the kitchen, gossiping and planning. The males, Frank, Peter, Robby, and Jimmy, stayed in the living room, and talked about Peter’s plans to add on to the house. Jimmy found this quite fascinating. His mother dryly commented that this was due to the presence of a ‘Y’ chromosome.

“How did Peter ask you, honey?” asked Shirley.

Lauren giggled. “It was so funny. He took me out to dinner and asked me at the table. He even got down on one knee.”

“How romantic!” gushed Heather. “So, what was so funny?” she asked.

“He was so nervous that he dropped the jewelry box in his water glass, then held it out to me upside down!” laughed Lauren. The others joined in laughing as well. Lauren looked at her mother and mother-in-law. “So, give, how did your husbands pop the question?”

Helen answered first. Smiling, she said, “Well, not much different than yours just did. He asked me one night after dinner, over dessert, then took me home and asked my father. He was so scared at that!” She asked, “How did Gary ask you? I never heard that story?”

Curious the other women looked at Lauren, who blushed vividly. “Well, one night when we were just sort of cuddling, he asked.”

“Cuddling?” gasped a disbelieving mother.

“Cuddling!” asserted Lauren vigorously. She and Gary had just finished a heart-stopping bout of raging sex that had left them gasping and sweaty in each other’s arms, and he had asked her. Lauren had happily agreed and initiated an even more enthusiastic second round. “We were cuddling!”

“Hmmm,” replied Helen skeptically. She glanced at Shirley, and said, “And you and Frank?”

“Oh my God, it tops any of your stories. It was so romantic...”

Lauren gaped. “Daddy? Romantic?”

“Now behave. Your father is a sweetheart.” She was quiet for a second, then continued. “You know that your father and I dated in high school, and that he’s a couple of years older than me? And that he was in the Army?”

Lauren nodded in understanding.

“Well, after he graduated from high school your Daddy enlisted in the Army. His parents weren’t rich enough to send him to college - it was so different in those days, honey - and he ended up going to Viet Nam. I was terrified the entire time he was gone, even though he was constantly sending me letters saying he was nowhere near any shooting. I would practically throw up every morning, I was so scared.”

Helen Graham kept her mouth shut. Her parents could afford to send her brothers to college, with a student deferment to keep them safe.

Shirley continued. “So anyway, we knew his time was getting short but didn’t really know when he’d be coming home. I was graduating that summer, just waiting for him to come home. We’d been writing about how we were going to get married. So anyway, there I am at graduation, and we’ve all just marched down the aisle onto the bleachers behind the stage, and we’re wearing those gowns and caps, when who shows up at the door to the school gymnasium but your father, still in uniform and carrying his duffel bag. I saw him and just jumped up off the stage, ran down the aisle, and threw myself into his arms.”

Lauren put her hand over her mouth. “You didn’t!”

Her mother smiled and nodded her head. “I did! I ran right down the aisle in the middle of my graduation, shrieking, ‘You’re alive, you’re alive!’ My mother about near had a heart attack. Then, while we’re standing there in the middle of the school gym during graduation, with everyone staring, he pulled a ring out of his pocket and slipped it on my finger! Right there in the middle of graduation!” Helen’s eyes were misty as she remembered the moment.

“Oh my God!” laughed Helen. “What did your parents say?”

“My mother fainted. Daddy wanted to kill the both of us,” laughed Shirley. “I ran back up to the stage, with the principal laughing, shouting, ‘I’m getting married! I’m getting married!’ He started up right where he left off, never skipped a beat.” She laughed. “I simply had to marry him after that.” What she didn’t tell the others was how after graduation, she skipped out on her own party to go to a motel with him, to make up for lost time.

“What’d you do for a honeymoon?” asked Heather to Helen.

“Oh, we went up to Niagara Falls,” admitted Helen sheepishly. “I know it sounds corny, but it was a lot of fun. We stayed on the Canadian side; it’s got a much better view.”

“Oh, you actually saw the falls?” asked Lauren with an innocent look on her face. Helen blushed deeply and looked away.

“What about you, Mom?” asked Lauren.

“Well, it wasn’t quite that fancy,” said Shirley. “We didn’t really have that much money, so we simply went to the beach for a long weekend.”

“Get a tan?” asked Helen cattily.

“Yes, we did!” replied Shirley, sticking her tongue out at her in-law. The others laughed at this. Shirley didn’t say how much of a tan it was, because it was almost nonexistent. Most of the weekend had been spent indoors, on a king-size bed.

“We actually did the big and fancy honeymoon a few years ago, for our twenty-fifth anniversary. Remember, dear?” she asked her husband, coming into the kitchen to grab a beer. He was followed by Peter. “When we took that cruise?”

“Oh, yeah!” remarked Frank. He turned to Lauren and Peter. “Now that was one hell of a trip! You have got to see these boats to believe them! It’s like traveling around in a floating Disney World! I mean, the rooms are the size of a postage stamp, but who cares? You stop at an island every day or so and go sightseeing, and then back to the boat. Everything is paid up front. It was pretty good.”

“You guys ought to consider that,” commented his wife.

Helen nodded in agreement. “We did the same thing for our twenty-fifth, the Alaskan cruise. It was great!”

Lauren looked at her fiancé and shrugged. “We can think about it,” she said. Lauren suffered from motion sickness, but maybe there was something she could take for it. Peter nodded happily and squeezed her hand.


Shirley Boscow knew what she wanted to do and felt very wicked for wanting to do it. It was early evening at best, and what she wanted wasn’t dinner, but dessert. She was sitting on the toilet relieving herself and decided to take care of her problem directly.

The impromptu party had lasted until late afternoon, at which time most everyone went to Mass. Helen Graham had gone home, and Robby had laid around the house and cleaned up, while the rest of the family went off to the 4:30 Saturday service at Our Lady of Redemption. Afterwards, Shirley and Frank had gone home, while Peter and Lauren took Heather and the children home.

It was when Shirley had discussed her husband’s proposal that she started getting the urge to make love with her husband. No, not just make love, screw him silly! It had gotten even worse when she was describing her honeymoon. Then, before Helen had left, she had made a quick phone call that had left her giggling like a schoolgirl. When Shirley had asked if it was a new boyfriend, Helen had giggled again, then admitted as much. When she had asked him if he wanted her to come over and he had said yes, she had said she would stop at her place first to pick up something for the night. Instead, he had told her to come over directly, since he was going to undress her and keep her naked until the next morning, so she wouldn’t need anything. Helen had practically skipped out of the house. Now Shirley was horny beyond measure.

She and Frank had always had a very active sex life, starting when she was barely fifteen. It was Frank’s seventeenth birthday, and she had decided to make it extra special. She had lured him downstairs to her parent’s finished basement one Saturday afternoon, when everyone thought they were at the town swimming pool and started necking with him. She had not only let him go farther than he had hoped, but she also actively egged the teenage boy on. When he had removed her bikini, she had whispered in his ear that she wanted him to make love to her, and Frank eagerly did, several times. It hadn’t hurt even that first time, and she always orgasmed immensely every time since.

Frank was the only man Shirley had ever been with, and she couldn’t imagine sex with any other. As far as she was concerned, she had hit a home run on the first pitch, and she tried to keep it special with him. He was such a good husband and father, he deserved to be taken care of properly. Shirley was a good wife to her husband, thoughtful and attentive, and always ready to take care of any possible physical need he might have. That meant she offered him some form of sexual release every day, and more often if he wanted it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.