Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 25: Babysitting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Babysitting - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“So, we’re baby-sitting tonight?” asked Robby.

Heather shrugged. “Is it baby-sitting when I live here?” Heather was in the kitchen, frying hamburgers in a cast iron skillet, while Robby sat at the kitchen table. Jimmy and Holly were in the living room playing a video game. “Besides, it will give us a chance to study later. I’ve got a chem test on Monday.”

Robby shrugged in acquiescence and stood up. Sneaking up behind Heather, he gave her both a quick kiss on the back of the neck and a goose to her bottom. Heather squealed pleasantly, swinging around with the spatula, but he had moved out of the way, an innocent look on his face. “Set the table!” she ordered, waving the spatula threateningly.

“Yes, ma’am!” he answered with an elaborate salute. Heather snorted and rolled her eyes, then turned back to the frying pan. “So, when is Lauren coming home?” he asked.

“Sunday,” answered the teen. “She’s spending another weekend with Peter.”

Robby came over to the counter and leaned back against it, looking over at Heather. “They’re getting serious? Or they’re not?” he asked curiously.

“I guess.” The girl set down the spatula and crossed her arms under her ample bosom. “I think they’re getting real serious, actually, but it’s not like they keep me informed, you know.”

“You think they’re going to get married or something?”

“Or something like what? Live together?” Heather shook her head in the negative. “Lauren will never live with a man without getting married, or at least not while those two are around.” She hooked a thumb over her shoulder, pointing towards the screams of outrage coming from the living room. Playing at a low game setting to allow Holly a chance had backfired on Jimmy; the little girl had just trounced him.

“So, if they get married, what happens then? You going to have to move out?”

“You worry too much! Peter wouldn’t do that, or if he did, Lauren wouldn’t let him anyway. Besides, I’ll probably move out some day anyway, college or something.” She put the burgers onto rolls and called the children in from the living room. They ate around the kitchen table. Afterwards, Heather washed dishes while Robby dried. Jimmy and Holly went back to playing their video game.

It was a quiet Friday evening, with Lauren gone. Shortly after nine, Heather set down her homework and sent the children upstairs, then followed to help Holly and tuck the little girl in. Within fifteen minutes she was back down in the living room, her chemistry textbook in her hands. Five minutes after that, much to Robby’s amusement, she slammed the book shut and let out a low “Aarrghhhh!” in disgust. “I hate chemistry!” she told nobody in particular.

Robby was sprawled out on the couch reading a collection of Faulkner’s short stories. “Was that directed to me or just a general observation?” he teased.

“Both!” Heather tossed aside her books and crawled onto the couch with him. “Let’s study something else.”

“Such as?” Robby replied, his eyebrows arching in amusement.

Heather yanked the book from his hands and tossed it across the room. “French!” She lay atop him and began kissing him furiously, her tongue dueling with his.

“I like this subject,” he quipped, coming up for air, then returned to necking with his girlfriend.

“Natural talent,” she replied breathlessly.

The young pair continued necking for several more minutes before Robby began feeling a little more aggressive. Slipping a hand under the back of Heather’s long-sleeved V-neck pullover sweater, he caressed her warm and supple flesh. Heather didn’t complain at all, but simply sighed and melted in his arms. Emboldened, he slipped the other hand under the front of her sweater, bringing it up to cup a breast that was warm and soft in its restraining brassiere.

Heather continued squirming atop Robby, moaning softly as her breasts were touched. Robby reached around and unclasped the lacy bra holding her in, then as he cupped and held her tits with one hand, slid the other down into her stretchy blue jeans, to slip inside her matching lace panties and fondle the cheeks of her ass. Heather moaned, her eyes tightly shut, as Robby took her to the brink of orgasm.

Suddenly she stiffened in Robby’s arms, her eyes snapping open, as she froze in terror as she heard a child wandering around at the top of the stairs. She pulled her head back, looking up wildly, yanking her lips away from Robby’s. Robby heard the noise then, too. Angling his head backwards to see around the corner of the couch, he saw a light come on in the hallway upstairs, but then heard the bathroom door close.

Heather didn’t relax until she heard a toilet flush and the child wander back down the hallway, turning off the light as she went. She suspected it was Jimmy but wasn’t sure. She sat upright and pulled her sweater down, and Robby thought their fun was done for the evening, but he was wrong. Smiling, Heather stood and took his hand. “Come on,” she whispered, and dragged him upright. She led him by the hand down the stairs to her room in the basement, stopping to engage the latch, then continued down to her convertible futon couch/bed. Robby was grinning as Heather said, “Now, where were we?”

Robby pulled Heather into his arms, and as his lips devoured hers, he quickly grabbed the bottom of her sweater. The buxom girl laughed and pulled her head away as she lifted her arms, and Robby swiftly pulled her sweater and undone bra off in one motion. The pair quickly undressed and converted the futon couch into a bed, the sat down on the cushion. The horny youngsters’ hands were all over each other. Heather moaned loudly as Robby cupped her full breasts, tweaking and pinching her nipples, then she returned the favor by grasping his cockshaft and stroking his stiff prick.

Robby leaned down to begin licking and sucking Heather’s tits, and Heather leaned backwards, lying down on her bed to allow her lover an easier access. As she leaned backwards, her face came close to the hard cock she was stroking. Pushing Robby flat on the bed, she crawled across his body and began licking and sucking his cockhead. Groaning with pleasure, Robby reciprocated by pulling his girlfriend on top of him, facing his feet, with her pussy above his lips and her knees on either side of his head.

“Ooh, goody. I think I like this!” commented Heather, as she dove forward to take Robby’s oversized cock into her mouth. “You just let me know when you want me to stop!” she teased.

“I’ll never crack, no matter how much you torture me!” Robby began making long and loving licks around the pungent pussy hovering over his mouth. Heather had been incredibly aroused ever since she had started making out with him upstairs, and she smelled incredibly horny to the boy. Her pussy began twitching as he brought her to a small orgasm quickly.

Heather retaliated by sucking his cockhead hard, swelling it even further, and jacking the shaft. Robby had the advantage however, in position and initiative. Lowering his face slightly, his questing lips found the little nubbin of flesh nestled at the top of her cuntlips. Pushing his face forward and clasping his hands around her asscheeks to hold her in place, the teen began sucking furiously in Heather’s clit. Heather shrieked as she came, her cries muffled by the cock in her mouth, and she began thrashing over Robby. No longer supporting herself on her hands and knees, Heather lay flat upon him, her legs sticking backwards behind his head, quivering and shaking as Robby ripped her through one roaring orgasm after another.

Finally, he relented, as much from a need to catch his breath and rest his mouth as anything else. Heather focused her glazed eyes and resumed sucking Robby’s cock. She knew he was close to coming himself; his precum was practically pouring out of his cock into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed it, bringing him even closer, then she smiled to herself. She was practically staring at the boy’s asshole, and she thought how it was actually the first time she had ever actually looked at an asshole. Feeling incredibly wicked, she wet an index finger with saliva and precum, and remembering what she had read in one of the books Lauren had given her, slowly but firmly inserted it into Robby’s ass.

The effect was electric! Robby arched his back, pushing his cock upwards, practically fucking it into Heather’s mouth as it spewed out a never-ending load of jism. It seemed to the girl as if he was practically pushing his cock down her throat and into her stomach! Spasms wracked his shaft as Heather sucked and jacked him into an extraordinary cum, and Robby moaned and groaned with the pleasure racing through his loins. Finally satisfied that her lover was drained, even if just for the moment, Heather pulled her finger from his ass with a quiet PLOP and let his softening prick slide from her lips.

Robby sagged back to the bed. “Oh my God!” he muttered contentedly.

“You liked that, huh?” smirked Heather. She climbed off Robby’s torso and swiveled around, stretching out at his side. It was an odd pairing she thought briefly, his tall and gangly frame resting next to her shorter and more voluptuous build.

Robby instinctively wrapped an arm around her shoulders and held her against him. “Jesus!” he exclaimed. “Where ... how ... when ... where did you learn to do that?”

A look of concern came to her pretty face. “Robby, you can’t tell anyone about that!”

The boy turned his head towards her with an arched eyebrow and a curious look. “What?”

“I’m serious! You can’t tell anyone about ... that! I mean, you know what I mean!”

“Are you serious?”

“Robby, you’ve got to promise!” she pleaded.

“Let me get this straight. You think I’m going to tell people that my girlfriend stuck her finger up my ass, is that right?”

“Robby, you’ve got to promise!”

Robby pulled Heather against him and kissed her on the forehead. “I don’t tell anyone what we do.”

“Ever?” she asked.

“Ever! Gentlemen don’t tell, that sort of thing. What we have is not for the locker room.”

“But ... I mean, guys are always talking about what they’re doing with their girlfriends, right? I mean that’s what I’ve heard anyway. I’ve heard guys talking,” she protested.

“Have you ever heard me talking?” he quizzed her.

Heather’s eyes widened at this. Shaking her head, she said, “No.”

“That’s because I don’t talk. Oh, I mean, lots of the guys know we’re seeing each other, and I suppose they might know we’re, well, you know, but I don’t tell them what we do.” He held her against him protectively, wrapping his arms around her and stroking the smooth skin of her back. “I love you. I wouldn’t talk about you.”

Heather relaxed, though she stiffened at his next question. “I mean, do you talk about us?” She didn’t answer right away, and Robby turned towards her, looking at her curiously. “Well?”

“Well, I mean, it’s like you said. All my friends know we’re together and I suppose I’ve told a few that we do more than just kiss...” Heather avoided Robby’s eyes as she said this.

“Oh really!” he said with a laugh. “And just what have you been telling them?”

Heather swiveled so that she was on her side, facing him, and grabbed his stiffening and sticky cock. “I just tell them the truth! That you’ve got a great big cock and you can fuck me three or four times in a row and you’re a great pussylicker and you always make me cum so hard!”

Robby laughed and began fondling Heather’s naked breasts as she continued to arouse his cock. “Well, if that’s all. I mean, as long as you’re telling them the truth.”

“Oh, yeah, I only tell them about each and every time we fuck and how you make me cum,” she agreed.

Robby smiled to himself, then looked at his lover curiously. “You’re kidding me, right?”

“Robby, my friends are so jealous of me. They all want a piece of you.”

Robby’s eyes widened. “You’re joking, right?” Heather simply gave him a Mona Lisa smile. He thought about it briefly. He knew quite a few of Heather’s friends, and several of them had become very friendly, whether they had boyfriends of their own or not. God forbid that he and Heather should ever break up, but if the unthinkable were ever to happen, Robby suddenly realized he might not be lonely the rest of his life. He smiled at Heather and said, “Well, you just tell them, if any of them want a test drive, to come right on over.”

“Never you mind about test drives, mister. I’m all you need to drive!” Heather rolled onto her back, pulling Robby with him, and as he positioned himself above her, Heather helped guide his cock into her pussy. “Just shut up and fuck me, Robby!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.