Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 23: Getting On With Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Getting On With Life - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Heather went back to school that next Monday, for the first time in almost two weeks. Considering what she had been through, her teachers were very generous as to missing homework and assignment due dates. Robby hung out with her as much as he could, even though they had different schedules and classes, and most of her friends simply avoided the subject of her parents’ deaths.

Still, something didn’t seem right to Heather, and it wasn’t until Tuesday that she began to worry. Robby was with her as much as ever but had completely stopped touching her and kissing her. While he had held her when she was crying or at the funerals or afterwards, it was as if he was avoiding anything more. They hardly even held hands anymore.

It didn’t change at lunchtime. Normally they sat together, so close that Heather was practically in his lap, but today, for the second straight day, Robby sat opposite her, on the other side of the table. Distressed, she stared at him, then picked up her books and left the lunchroom. Startled and confused, the boy followed her. He caught up with her at Heather’s locker. “Heather, stop! What’s wrong?” By the time he caught her, he could see she was wiping a tear from her eye.

“I don’t know Robby, what is wrong?” she demanded.

“What?” he exclaimed.

“I asked what’s wrong, Robby, what did I do? You’ve been avoiding me for days now. I want to hold your hand and you pull away, you don’t kiss me anymore, we don’t even, even...” She turned away from him, stifling a sob. What they had once shared was too special to say the words in a school hallway. They no longer even made love!

“But Lauren ... Mrs. Graham! ... She told me...”, replied the confused teen.

Heather whirled back to face him. “Lauren! What did she tell you?”

Robby glanced around the hallway and lowered his voice to a whisper. “She told me that I couldn’t, well, you know ... I mean, she said you were very fragile, and I shouldn’t do anything, well, you know...”

Heather stared at him wildly, a ray of hope filling her eyes. “She told you not to...”

Exasperated, Robby said, “Yeah exactly! I was supposed to be just supportive, okay? Lots of hugs and let you cry on my shoulder and that was about it. Otherwise, hands off!”

Heather rolled her eyes skyward. “So, you still want to see me?”

“Jesus Christ!” swore the boy. “What made you think I didn’t want to see you? If I were going to dump you, wouldn’t I have done it before all this mess?” As soon as the words escaped his lips, his eyes widened in panic at what he had just said. “I didn’t mean that, Heather.”

It sailed right past the girl, so relieved that she ignored his potentially hurtful words. Wrapping her arms around him, she hugged his chest, then looked up at him and smiled. “I thought you wanted to break up, you’ve been so stand-offish lately.”

“Christ, no!”

“Oh, Robby!” Heather stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck, and Robby lowered his lips to hers.

They kissed deeply, then Robby pulled back slightly. “So, we can go out Friday? Dinner and a movie?” he asked.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she agreed rapidly, then pulled his face back to hers.

The twosome remained in each other’s arms for several minutes, until an outraged voice spoke up from behind Heather. “Mister Jones! Miss Mackenzie! That will be enough of that!” Robby’s eyes snapped open to see Mrs. Beresford, the guidance counselor standing behind Heather, a ruler in her hand. He jerked upright and away from his love, and Heather spun around guiltily. “Perhaps the pair of you would like some detention, some solo detention, to consider the demerits of a PDA?”

Robby’s lips flapped briefly, then he found his voice. “No ma’am!”

“Then I am sure that you have a class to be at!” Robby turned on his heels and moved quickly away, followed by Heather. “Not so fast, Miss Mackenzie!” ordered Mrs. Beresford.

Heather halted and turned to face the guidance counselor. Janice Beresford was in her mid-fifties, a small woman, twice divorced, and with a reputation as a hard case among the students. Heather normally had little to do with her, and hadn’t required either disciplinary counseling or college counseling, the primary time consumers for the older woman.

Mrs. Beresford wasn’t overly concerned with the PDA, the Public Display of Affection, which she had caught Heather and Robby in. The reality of modern teenagers was that it was impossible to ban kissing in the school. She and the other teachers simply tried to keep the wilder excesses under control. On most days, the guidance counselor was satisfied to keep the public groping out of sight of the freshman and limit the fornication to the parking lot at school dances.

Heather walked slowly back to where Mrs. Beresford was waiting by her locker. “Mrs. Beresford, I...”

The counselor interrupted her and waved off any worries with a wan smile. “Oh, don’t worry about him, Heather. I just wanted to talk to you for a minute.” She led the girl back towards her office smoothly; she had already checked the girl’s schedule and knew Heather only had a study hall after lunch. Once in the privacy of the guidance counselor’s suite, she gently asked Heather how she was doing. She was very concerned about Heather’s mental condition. Severe depression was rather common in these cases, and suicide was not at all unheard of. Heather managed to convince Mrs. Beresford that she was stable and living with friends in a permanent arrangement and agreed to have Lauren talk to her in the future.

That evening, when Lauren returned home from work, Heather confronted her in the kitchen. “Mrs. Beresford wants you to call her or something.”

Lauren raised an eyebrow. “Who’s Mrs. Beresford?” she asked.

“Oh, I thought you knew her. She’s the guidance counselor at school. I think she wants to know if I’m being suicidal or crazy or something.” Lauren’s eyes widened at that. Heather continued, with a laugh, “Yeah, so don’t tell her how you found me playing Russian Roulette with all six cylinders loaded.”

“Christ on a crutch!” exclaimed Lauren. “Heather, that’s not even a little funny!”

“No kidding! Hey, did you tell Robby to leave me alone or something?” she asked.

Lauren’s eyebrows knitted as she tried to figure out what the teen was asking, then a look of comprehension came over her face. “Oh, that ... well, sort of. I mean, you were pretty rocky there, especially after your dad’s accident, and I didn’t want Robby pushing you or anything. I just told him that he had to act like a man, a real man, and protect you and care for you and not think about whatever he wanted to do. Why, did he complain?” That didn’t seem like Robby to Lauren, but there was no telling with teenage boys.

Heather shook her head. “No, not really. Actually, I complained to him. It was like he was avoiding me or something. I mean, he would hold my hand and hug me, but nothing more. I thought he was dumping me!”

“Good Lord! I never thought...”

Heather waved her hands, shrugging off the protest. “No, no, it’s okay. He told me, and we’re going out this Friday to dinner and a movie.”

Lauren nodded. “I think you should go out. You need to get on with things. Go out and have some fun, see some friends, whatever.”

Heather gave her older friend an evil grin. “I think it’s the whatever that I need most!”

Lauren swatted the girl playfully with a kitchen towel. “Actually, now that you mention it, I’m in need of some whatever, myself. Peter and I haven’t spent any time alone in two weeks either, you know?” Heather nodded in agreement. “Maybe I can ask my folks to take the kids this weekend. Then I can go over to Peter’s apartment for some whatever and you and Robby can do whatever here.”

Heather smiled and nodded agreement. “Whatever!” Lauren laughed.

Shirley Boscow eyed her daughter with concern when Lauren raised the idea with her. “Are you sure you want to leave Heather alone? You know, she can come over to our place, too. Or I can come and stay the weekend?”

“Mom, I think that’s the entire idea. She doesn’t want to spend the weekend with you or the kids. She wants Robby to come over and visit.”

Lauren’s mother clucked her tongue in a tone of disapproval. “Really! Maybe I’m just old-fashioned but I don’t think that’s very ladylike.”

Lauren laughed loudly. “Mom! What’s not ladylike? Would you rather she was sneaking around like I had to at her age?”

Shirley snorted and laughed, waving an index finger at her eldest daughter. “And don’t think I didn’t know what you were up to, either! That wasn’t very ladylike either!”

Lauren snorted good-naturedly. “Oh, please! I wasn’t trying to be a lady; I was trying to have some fun! Don’t tell me you weren’t just like Heather and me once upon a time!” Lauren’s mother opened her mouth to protest, but Lauren kept speaking. “Daddy’s told me all about you two in high school!”

Shirley squawked at this. “Your father lies!” she said heatedly.

The truth of the matter was that she had lost her virginity to Lauren’s father at an even earlier age than Lauren, at fifteen, in her parent’s finished basement. That first time had been wonderful and exciting, as had every single time since. Shirley didn’t think she had ever faked it, not once in the almost forty years they had been making love. The time he had been off in Vietnam had been terribly lonely for a scared and horny and frustrated girl.

Still, it would never do to agree with something like this, so she protested her innocence a bit longer, and promised herself to punish her husband suitably. It might be a night for one of those Viagras he had gotten off the Internet. He didn’t normally need them, but tonight might be special! Remembering those early days had gotten her very excited.

Still, Shirley did have one concern she considered legitimate. “Okay, so what do you want Jimmy and Holly to think about this? That it’s all right to sleep around when they become old enough? Is that the kind of example you and Heather are setting? I like Peter and Robby, dear, but isn’t it a little blatant?”

“Mother!” Lauren looked at her mother, then shrugged. “Well for one thing, it’s not like either one of us is sleeping around; we’re both in steady and monogamous relationships. Isn’t that the kind of example we should be setting? And besides, when Jimmy and Holly are that age, maybe it would be a good idea if I knew what they were up to and didn’t try to scare them into hiding things from me. Hell, Mom, I don’t know. I’m just making this all up as I go.”

Shirley smiled and nodded. “I know, honey, that’s all any of us can do.” She patted Lauren’s hand, then said, “Listen, you just bring the kids over after school on Friday. We’ll bring them back Sunday after church, all right? You two just have fun this weekend and don’t mind me!”

Lauren nodded agreement, and her mother left for home. After dinner, she called up Peter and asked if he was interested in a houseguest for the weekend, and after he enthusiastically agreed, she told Heather the plan. Heather smiled and the pair talked about what they might get their respective boyfriends to do in the line of ‘whatever.’


“I’m really glad you wanted to go out,” said Robby, after he and Heather had been seated at the restaurant. Robby had picked Heather up just a few minutes after six. He wanted to be able to have a nice meal with her before they went to the movies. He had been saving up his money for this and had gotten time off from work as well. “I mean, it’s good to be back with you. Really good.”

“Robby? What are you talking about?” Heather stared at her boyfriend curiously.

“Shit!” he murmured under his breath. Looking up, he blushed and explained, “It’s just that it’s like you haven’t really been around the last couple of weeks. I mean, with your parents and the lawyers and being out of school and all. You’ve been here but not really here.”

“You’re not making much sense, Robby,” she teased him.

Robby shrugged helplessly. “I can’t explain it! It’s just ... well, can I simply say I think you needed to get out of the house? That I wanted to take you out and I think it’s good for you. I mean, I know it’s going to take you a while...”

Heather smiled at her lover and reached across the table to take his hand. “Shhhh ... Robby, it’s all right. I’ll be fine. I wanted to come with you tonight. I was so worried when you hadn’t asked me out earlier. I thought you didn’t want to be with me anymore.”

A look of agony crossed the boy’s face. “But Heather, I love you!” he cried in subdued anguish.

Heather tightened her grip on his hand. “I love you, too, Robby. I love you, too.”

The waitress returned and took their orders, and the two talked about school and gossiped about their classmates through dinner. Towards the end of dinner, when the waitress came back to ask about dessert, Robby glanced at his watch and commented that they didn’t really have time. Heather surprised him by saying, “Actually, I was thinking of something. Could I see the dessert menu, please?”

Robby wasn’t about to say anything in front of the waitress, so after she left, he looked at Heather and said, “We really need to go if we’re going to see the movie.”

“I really wasn’t interested in the movie, Robby. Did you want to do something else?” she asked innocently.

Robby’s eyes popped open at this, and his jaw practically hit the plate. “Uh, sure, whatever ... do you want to go?” He began looking around for the waitress, trying to order up the check so he could pay it and they could leave. He was planning on setting a new land speed record heading back to Heather’s basement apartment.

“Robby, don’t rush. We’ll just have some desert and coffee and then leave, okay? Lauren and the kids are gone tonight, so we can just make ourselves comfortable.” She stroked a fingernail along the back of his hand, and beads of sweat practically popped out of his forehead. “Robby, do you remember that first night, after the dance? Do you remember what I was wearing that night?”

The night after the Homecoming Dance was etched indelibly in Robby’s brain. It was the night when he and Heather had first made love, the night they had both lost their virginity, and he would remember it until his dying day. He could barely speak, so he simply nodded his head. Heather had worn a long and sheer satin halter dress, with stockings and high heels - and absolutely nothing else. Robby glanced at Heather’s present outfit and wondered. Heather was dressed in a simpler fashion, though she was still stunningly beautiful. Tonight, she was wearing a tight cable knit sweater and a knit skirt that came several inches above her knees, though it wasn’t really a miniskirt. She was also wearing pantyhose and high-heeled shoes, ankle-strapped. Suddenly Robby’s eyes widened, and he stared at her breasts through the sweater. Heather had jiggled pleasantly as she sat down, and now he wondered if she was wearing a bra. The rest of her comment made him wonder if she was wearing panties, and if her pantyhose were actually stockings, like that first night.

Robby’s mouth was dry as he looked Heather in the eye, to find her silently smiling at him. “Did you really want to see that movie, Robby?” she teased.

Robby shook his head. “I love you, Heather,” he whispered to her.

Heather smiled serenely. “I know.”

“Do you really want dessert?” he asked.

Heather laughed. “Yes, silly! Now behave. Good things come to those who wait, all right? We’ve got all evening! I plan on wearing you out completely.” Robby grinned maniacally at this. “Are you busy tomorrow?” she asked.

“No,” he replied, confused.

“Well, I wasn’t planning on going anywhere, either. How would you like to come over and spend the entire day with me, without anybody around? All we’d need to do is take care of Goldie and we could spend the rest of the day doing whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted.”

Robby nodded enthusiastically. “I love it!”

When they got back to Heather’s, she let them in through the front door. Most dates, she would lead Robby around to the back of the house and go in through the basement. They weren’t sneaking in, but she agreed with Lauren that it might not be a good idea to let Jimmy and Holly know she was bringing a boy in for an extended period with the door locked. She wasn’t ashamed of anything she had done with Robby; she also didn’t want to have to answer odd questions from pre-teens.

Once inside, she surprised Robby by leading him into the living room. “Were you planning on starting a fire like that first night, too?” he asked, smiling.

“No,” she answered with a laugh. “Promise you won’t think I’m weird?” Robby shrugged and nodded agreement. “Every once in a while, I know that Lauren and Peter get it on here in the living room. I wanted to give it a try. I mean, who’s going to stop us, right?”

“Cool!” He stepped close to Heather and wrapped his arms around her. As he kissed her, he allowed his fingers to wander, running up her back and confirming that she was indeed braless.

“Wait,” she whispered. Stepping back, she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, then grasped the bottom of the sweater. As she pulled it up and over her head, the skirt fell to the floor. Moments later, she stood before him dressed only in her stockings and heels.

“God, you’re beautiful!” he whispered to her.

“Do you like the new me?” she asked playfully.

It took Robby almost a minute to find what she was referring to. He walked around her quickly as she stood before him, but it wasn’t until she shifted her legs to a more open stance that he noticed. Looking at her pussy, he discovered that Heather had shaved most, though not all, of her pubic hair off. Until that point, she had kept herself trimmed sufficiently so that she could wear a small bikini, but still maintained a slim line, a ‘landing strip’ as she had heard it described. Now her pussy lips were completely bare, and only a small tuft of fuzz topped her slit. Suddenly Robby’s mouth was dry again. “Wow!”

“Do you like it?” she asked. She didn’t tell Robby that Lauren had even less. She knew that the girls at school said that any woman who shaved her pussy was a slut and Heather didn’t care. If it excited Robby and it excited her, she would do it gladly. Besides, what were those girls doing staring at her pussy in a locker room after gym? If they saw something, tough shit!

Robby nodded, then smiled. “You know, you might have nicked something. Maybe I should check it out and kiss it and make it better.”

“Ooooohh! I like that idea!” cooed Heather. She stepped closer and began unbuttoning Robby’s shirt. “I think you are way too dressed for such an operation, doctor. You just stand still and let me help you out of these clothes.” Heather undressed her lover from the top down, first removing his shirt and undershirt, then kneeling before him and unzipping his pants. She pulled them down around his ankles before realizing she would have to remove his shoes and socks, so she left them and helped him out of his shoes, then tugged off his pants. He looked positively silly standing there in nothing but his briefs and socks, though his briefs were bulging so much that they looked like a balloon about to explode.

She pulled his socks down, then sat back on her heels to view what was left. A dark wet spot was slowly forming on the front of his shorts. Quickly pulling his underwear down, Heather was greeted by Robby’s massive and stiff cock surging out towards her face. “This is just too tempting to say no,” she told him, looking up at Robby and smiling. Opening her mouth, she took the bulbous cockhead between her lips and began slowly stroking his cockshaft with her fingertips.

“Oh, baby! That feels so good!” Robby began running his fingers through Heather’s long dark hair, and Heather began speeding up her actions. She began sucking him harder and stroking his cock with one hand, while the other gently caressed his nuts. Precum began seeping from his cock into her mouth, and she found the taste delicious.

“Jesus!” he gasped, barely holding himself back. “Oh, God, I can’t stand it. I thought you wanted me to eat you!”

Heather pulled her head away, though she continued playing with the turgid member staring one-eyed at her. “That’s next. First, I want you to cum, I want you to cum in my mouth!” She opened her mouth and sucked him inside her deeply.

Robby stared down at her in disbelief and love. It was too much! Moaning, his hips began churning forward, and he grasped her head gently and pulled her face even closer to his crotch. Cum began spewing down Heather’s throat.

Heather sucked Robby dry until, drained and weak-kneed, he sank down onto the carpet next to her. She licked her lips obscenely, swallowing the remnants of his juice, then grinned and kissed him. This surprised the teen, as he realized exactly what Heather had been licking off her lips, but it didn’t seem to kill him, and he couldn’t detect any flavor. Reclining, he pulled Heather down to the floor, stretched out half on top of him.

Heather preferred a more active role. Sitting upright, she crawled over him and straddled his face, her knees on each side of his head, facing him, then lowered her pussy onto his mouth. “Your turn!” she told him cheerfully. “You need to kiss me and make me better, remember?”

Robby would have shrugged if he had been able to move his shoulders. Heather seemed in a perfectly fine condition. Still and all, it seemed an excellent idea to lick some pussy while his cock stiffened, so he smiled and extended his tongue. Heather lowered her snatch to his questing lips and reveled in the feel of his lips on hers. “Oh, Robby, that’s it! Just like that!” Robby’s tongue licked the length of her cunt and concentrated on the little bud atop it, furiously licking at her clitoris. “Yes, yes, yes! Don’t stop, just like that!” Heather cried out as she began cumming. “There! There!” Heather’s body began shivering as a powerful orgasm swept through her, and it seemed to the teenage boy beneath her that a flood of pussy juice poured out onto his tongue.

Robby licked up the pussy juice and grinned to himself. He was as hard as a rock, and it was time to stick his cock up the slick little pussy over his face. Instead, Heather stayed in position over him, and begged, “Oh, do it again Robby! I need it so bad!” She twisted her fingers gently through his curly hair and held him in position as he began sucking and licking again. This second round, his tongue tired, Robby concentrated on something he had just read about in one of his father’s Penthouse magazines. He zoomed in on Heather’s throbbing clit and began sucking on it, just like she had sucked his cock a little while before. Heather shrieked as she came, bouncing her pussy on the face trapped between her legs. “Oh, God! Oh, God! Don’t stop, don’t stop. Suck me, suck me, suck me!”

Heather’s second orgasm was even stronger than her first and didn’t take anywhere near as much time to happen. Her third proved even faster, though the intensity overwhelmed the girl. Crying out weakly that it was too much for her, she crawled off Robby’s face, panting with the exertion of cumming so strongly. She sat astride his chest, sweat glistening on her body as she came down from the orgasm induced high.

“If you think you are done, you are very, very mistaken!” he told the girl. Heather’s eyes widened but before she could say anything, Robby had manhandled her down so that she was straddling his hips. Lifting her by the waist, he set her back down, her cunt engulfing his cock, and forced his entire length up into her slickly tight pussy. “Now, you need to get back to work!” he ordered her.

Heather gasped at the sudden intrusion of the oversized cock into her overheated cunt. The intensity of her immediate orgasm was so great as to be almost painful. She bounced on the excited organ even as Robby reached up to caress and fondle her tits and nipples, and Heather came repeatedly until Robby blasted his jism up into her pussy.

Dazed, Heather collapsed onto her lover’s heaving chest. It took her several minutes before she could say, “Oh my God! That was so intense! I’ve never felt like that before.”

Robby smirked. “I thought this was one time when no really didn’t mean no!”

Heather snorted. “Yeah? And what if I were to call the cops and charge rape? No means no!”

Robby twisted his head to look at the girl laying naked on him and smiled. “Well, first off, considering that you were on top, I don’t really think you could make the charge stick.” Heather giggled at this. “And second, all I would do would have you strip naked and no man on the jury would ever convict me!”

“Wiseass! I’d pull your pants down and get you stiff, and claim you attacked me with a deadly weapon!”

The pair lay on the floor joking until Robby glanced at his wristwatch. “At some point, babe, I am going to have to get out of here.”

Heather propped herself up with her elbows on his chest and nodded understanding. “Well, okay, but you are coming over tomorrow, right?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Well, if you come over early, I can make you breakfast.” Robby looked somewhat skeptical at this, so she pressed him. “Don’t you want to be here while I work in the kitchen wearing nothing but my little silk robe and high heels?” Robby’s eyes gaped wide at this. “I bet you’d like to watch me eat some pancakes with your special syrup on them!”

“Uhhh, maybe I could make it for breakfast after all.”

Heather smiled at this. “Afterwards, I’m sure we could find something to keep us occupied for the rest of the morning.” Robby smiled and nodded agreement. “Later on, you can take me over to the mall for some shopping.”

“Shopping?” Robby had a mother and two sisters who considered shopping a competitive sport; he detested shopping with women with a passion.

“Of course, Robby,” she answered innocently. “I need to pick up a pair or two of stockings, and maybe a few thongs ... and I really would like to get a very, very short skirt. Would you like to help me shop for that sort of stuff?”

“Uhh, well, okay with me...” Robby surrendered wholeheartedly. “Maybe later on you could model it for me?”

“Oh, I’m sure I’d need you to test how well they fit! Now, tonight, before you go home, you need to take a shower. Would you like me to scrub your back?”


Lauren let herself into Peter’s apartment with the key he had given her before Thanksgiving, though she knocked first. She found him walking across the living room carpet towards the door, and he helped her with her bag. “Hi, honey, I’m sorry I’m late.”

Peter silenced her with a quick kiss. “It’s not a problem. Where’ve you been?” he asked.

Lauren rolled her eyes. It had been one of those nights. Lauren had waited for Robby to come over and take Heather out before loading up her children, and Jimmy and Holly had spent most of the afternoon and the drive over bickering and arguing. Then she had needed to wait for her parents to get back from shopping before she could rush back out to her car and leave. It was almost seven before she had let herself in to the apartment. She waved her hands despairingly and said, “Never mind, I’m simply going to sell the kids and buy another dog, then shoot the dog. Do I have time to change before we go out? I’m starving!”

“We’re dining in tonight.” Lauren’s eyes lit up in curiosity. “What would you say to some linguine with white clam and crab sauce and a little white wine to wash it all down?”

“Sounds heavenly. Since when did you learn to cook?” she asked.

Peter looked askance at Lauren. “Since always. I’ve been cooking for years, since high school. How do you think I got so fat in those days? We just go out a lot, or you cook. Guys do cook, you know.”

“I’ve heard that,” she replied with a laugh. “I just didn’t marry one who did! Gary couldn’t boil water without burning it.” She kicked off her shoes and followed him out to the kitchen, stopping to reach down and peel off her socks. What with packing the kids up and taking them over to her parents, Lauren had been unable to dress nicely before arriving. She normally would have changed into a short skirt, a nice blouse or top, stockings, and heels, with very little, if anything, underneath. Tonight, she wore a t-shirt and faded jeans, socks and Nikes.

“So, what’s Heather up to this weekend, that you had to leave the kids with your folks?” he asked. Peter reached into his refrigerator and brought out a chilled bottle of Chardonnay, then pulled a pair of wine glasses out of a cabinet.

“Well, Robby was taking her out tonight and then coming back to the house after, and I think she was planning on spending the entire weekend playing house with him,” commented Lauren with a smile.

Peter arched his eyebrows leeringly. “Like I said, the perfect high school girlfriend.” He handed Lauren her wineglass.

“Oh, behave. Heather’s a very sweet girl, and you know it! I’m glad for her. She needs this time with him; it’s been a very rough few weeks for her.”

Peter sipped his wine and then began pulling the various pans and ingredients out that he would be needing. “Oh, I agree. I’m just saying, they didn’t make high school girlfriends like that when I was in high school.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.