Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 20: Peter’s Apartment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Peter’s Apartment - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Damn, but I’ve missed you,” said Peter as he pulled Lauren inside the door of his apartment. It had been almost a week-and-a-half since the night spent watching the teenagers through the video camera in the basement of Lauren’s home. Since then, Peter had been both on the road and out of town at a conference/trade show. He had invited Lauren, but she had begged off, needing to spend time with the children.

In some ways, the trip had surprised Peter. Normally he would have packed a box of condoms and screwed the nights away with women he had picked up. There were always any number of unattached sales reps around, both single and married but without a handy husband. Instead, he had left the rubbers at home, and hadn’t even been tempted to chase skirts.

As soon as he had tugged a laughing Lauren inside, he was all over her. “You have no idea but how much I’ve needed you,” he whispered into her ear. He had backed her up against the wall next to the door and was rubbing his hands across the front of her sweater. Slipping them underneath the sweater, he moved them around and undid her bra. “You’d better not have a whole lot on underneath this, because I simply can’t wait any longer!”

Lauren simply moaned happily as his fingers did the walking. She had needed this at least as much as her lover. She had used her vibrator most nights while he was away, but it just wasn’t the same. She wanted to feel and taste his cum, shudder under his spasms and thrusts, listen to his grunts and groans as he fucked her repeatedly. She knew he would like what she was wearing.

One of the pleasant aspects of her job as receptionist was the unstated requirement to dress prettily. Not slutty or trashy, but pretty. Where most of the women working there wore slacks and low-heeled shoes, it was expected that she would wear dresses or skirts and at least a medium heel. She had always enjoyed dressing nicely and had more than her share of nice clothes to wear to work. Today she had worn a tight and heavy cream-colored cable knit sweater that went down to below her butt, over a calf length light suede wrap skirt. Underneath it was a strapless bra and thigh-top stockings, and three-inch heels.

As soon as Peter had discovered that her bra was strapless and had pulled it out from under her sweater, Lauren had pulled away slightly. She undid the buttons holding her skirt wrapped around her waist and let it slip to the floor. Spreading her legs, she leaned back against the wall and undid Peter’s pants. As soon as they were low enough that his cock could spring out, he stepped forward. Lauren held his cock in position as he bucked his hips forward, impaling her with it as he pushed her against the wall.

“Oh, God, Peter, fuck me, fuck me!” she begged as he rammed into her. It was a very noisy screw. Peter was grunting and groaning loudly. His balls were swinging wildly against her. Their bellies were slapping against each other, and Lauren’s ass was bouncing off the wall. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” she cried repeatedly. Her hands were on his ass, pulling him against her, his were under her sweater, fondling her tits. “Fuck me!”

Peter couldn’t stand it any longer. Groaning, he slammed into her one last time, and his pulsing cock spewed over a week’s worth of jism into her twitching cunt. Lauren shrieked as she felt the spasms wrack her pussy and held him against her as if her very life depended on it.

Momentarily sated, Lauren sagged back against the wall as Peter pulled his limp and sticky dick out of her. She felt a trickle of cum start to run down her thighs but didn’t care. “Oh, Peter! You have no idea how much I needed that!” she whispered breathily. She fanned her face dramatically.

“Yeah? Well as soon as I can get it up again, you’ll get it again,” he promised.

“Excellent!” Lauren took his hand and led him to the couch. Peter kicked off his pants and sat down, and Lauren knelt between his outstretched legs. “I bet I know how to get you stiff again.” She lowered her face to his cock and lifted it into her mouth. The combination of jism and pussy juice was always an intoxicating mix to her, and she searched for every tasty droplet she could find. Peter quickly responded, and within fifteen minutes he was stiff enough that Lauren could climb onto his lap, straddle his legs, and sink down onto him.

Peter silently marveled at how good it felt. Lauren was as tight and juicy as a high school cheerleader doing the quarterback in the back seat of his car. Despite the fact that this mother of two had just been fucked, she felt as tight as a teenybopper. “Um, that’s good,” he told her. He lifted her sweater above her breasts and watched her tits jiggle as she bounced on his cock. “Now, rub your clit and make me cum!” he ordered.

It was Lauren’s turn to moan and groan as Peter urged her on. She rode his cock, in an almost endless orgasm, as her clit rubbed against the top of his prick. His cum lubricated her perfectly, running down out of her and into his matted pubic hair. She was moaning loudly when Peter grabbed her hips and pulled her downwards, even as he bucked his hips up and his cock exploded again. Lauren collapsed against him, breathing heavily.

Finally, she stirred and slid off his lap. “I need a bath!” she announced. “I’m hungry, too. What’s for dinner?”

“I’m too pooped to go out. Want me to order a pizza?” he asked, a tired grin on his face.

“Yes. Please!” Lauren stood and gathered her clothing and headed down the hallway to the bath.

Peter stood and dressed, then went into the kitchen and picked up the phone. He ordered a pepperoni and sausage pizza, then went down the hall towards the bathroom. He had intended to tell Lauren by yelling through the door, then smiled as a new plan came to mind. Silently he opened the door and slipped inside. He quickly gathered up her clothing, leaving only her high heels, and slipped back out, closing the door behind him.

Lauren surprised him as well. She had smiled when she had found nothing left of her clothing but her shoes. After drying off, she slipped her heels on and tested the door to his bedroom. Her lover had left it unlocked; in fact, it couldn’t be locked, since the locks would only allow the doors to be locked from the inside of the bathroom. She went to his closet and pulled out one of his white dress shirts. Lauren put it on, but only did up some of the buttons. As she walked down the hall towards him, she was rolling the sleeves up. “Cute,” she commented dryly.

“Well, I guess you outsmarted me,” Peter admitted. He leaned over the bar to kiss her, then went back to pouring Coke into a pair of ice-filled glasses.

The doorbell rang before Lauren could give a gloating reply, so she stepped behind the bar while Peter came around it to pay for the pizza. He set it and a pair of plates on the coffee table, and Lauren brought out the soft drinks and napkins.

“I’ve got something for you,” she told him.

“I always like it when a woman tells me that,” he answered archly.

“Behave! I’m serious.” She stood up and went to the door, returning with her large handbag. Setting it on the floor, she reached inside and pulled a video camera out and set it on the coffee table.

Peter looked at it curiously. “Isn’t that the one I installed down in Heather’s room? How’d you get it out without her knowing? Or did you tell her we watched her and Robby boffing away last week?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.