Generations
Chapter 13: Lesson Plans

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Lesson Plans - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Oh my God, you didn’t!” laughed Lauren. She had pried the truth out of Heather about her date with Robby and was laughing hysterically as the teen described how she had kneed him in the balls.

“I know, it was awful. I felt terrible...”

“Not as terrible as he felt, I bet.”

“Stop it! He was rolling around on the ground moaning and groaning while I’m trying to get dressed. It was horrible! I thought I was going to die from embarrassment!” protested Heather.

“Well, next time just tell him ‘No!’” replied Lauren.

Heather giggled. “That’s what he said!”

Lauren snorted in derision. “So, I guess you two haven’t broken up over this.”

Heather shook her head. “No, but I feel so bad. I mean, I was feeling so good, you know, but I didn’t do anything for him. He said he was feeling like he was about to explode, you know, right before...”

Lauren nodded her understanding. “So, you can take care of him even if you don’t screw. You’ve seen the porn flicks. Give him a handjob or a hummer.”

“A hummer?” asked the naïve young girl.

“You know, a blow job. Suck him off,” explained Lauren with a grin.

Heather looked at her, shocked. “I couldn’t, I mean, no, I couldn’t!”

Lauren gave her an evil grin. “Want to bet? Listen, there is nothing wrong with it. Just rub him off first. He’ll think he’s died and gone to heaven. Later, give him the hummer. It’s fun, it’s safe, it’s delicious and nutritious. Just do like you saw the girls doing in the movies.”

“I don’t know. I mean, they just grabbed it and swallowed it whole! I couldn’t even open my mouth that wide! And what will he do if I do something wrong?”

“That is impossible. If you do it right, he cums all over and tells you he loves you. Guess what? If you do it wrong, he cums all over and tells you he loves you. Never believe anything a guy says when he’s not wearing pants.”

Heather nodded in understanding at this. “I just wish I could see something, you know, a little more basic.” She thought about it a second, then asked, “Listen, some night when you and Peter, well, maybe I could watch.”

“What?”

Heather rushed on. “Yeah, I could hide in a closet or something, and you could show me...”

Lauren interrupted the teen. “Are you nuts? That’s crazy! For one thing, I would never do something like that behind Peter’s back. That would be lying to him. He trusts me! And no, I won’t ask him!” she said, heading off the girl’s obvious next question.

“Sorry,” Heather said contritely.

“Jesus, next you’ll be having me make dirty movies!”


“She said what?” asked Peter incredulously.

Lauren described her conversation with Heather to Peter a second time. It was Wednesday, and after a quick dinner out, they had gone back to his apartment. Now they were in bed, naked and cuddling in a post-coital glow, and Lauren was giggling as she described Heather’s suggestion.

“Really?” he said curiously. “You know, I’d be more than happy to give the girl a personal demonstration. A very personal demonstration.”

“Keep dreaming, buster!” laughed Lauren. She reached down and grabbed his cock. “I’m keeping this all for myself.” To her surprise, despite their recently completed screw, Peter was hardening rapidly. “Oh my God! This is really turning you on, isn’t it?” She propped herself up in the bed and looked at him and was astounded to see him blushing. “Isn’t it?” she demanded. “Huh? Huh?”

Peter blushed and grinned. “So, what if it does? Have you ever done it on camera?”

“What? God, no!”

“It can be sort of interesting,” he stated.

Lauren sat up and stared down at her lover in the bed. “What? You’ve actually done it on camera? What, you’re a porn star on the side or something?”

Peter snorted and laughed, then pulled her down beside him. “Christ, no! Just, well, I had this one girlfriend a few years back, she had a real thing for cameras. She videotaped us once going at it, with a camera on a tripod. It was feeding to the TV, and we were watching ourselves fuck while we were doing it. I’ve got to tell you, it’s a weird perspective,” he admitted.

“I bet!” She giggled. “You pervert!”

“Pervert! Pervert! I’ll show you pervert!” Peter’s cock was hard and ready. He pulled the pillows out from under Lauren’s head and slapped them down into the center of the bed, then as she laughed and shrieked, he grabbed her by the waist and wrestled her onto her stomach, her hips raised up on the pillows. Next, he knelt between her wide-spread legs and slipped his cock into her cunt. He slipped easily into her pussy, still slimy with his cum from their earlier fuck. He looked down and saw her ass quivering beneath him as he pushed in, her buttcheeks round and perfect, and the little rosebud of her asshole beckoning invitingly. “I’ll show you all about pervert!”

Lauren giggled as she squirmed beneath him. In this position she could feel every inch of his cock. She was enjoying the touch of his fingers as they caressed her ass and asshole. Then, to her surprise, she felt him pull out. “Don’t stop,” she begged.

She missed his grin behind her. “Oh, I won’t.” Then she felt something totally unexpected. Peter’s fingers stopped probing her butt and spread her asscheeks apart, and as he moved forward the head of his slimy cock slipped into her widespread asshole.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.