Generations - Cover

Generations

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Chapter 11: Going Parking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Going Parking - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Heather was quiet the rest of the afternoon and the evening, skipping dinner with the excuse that she didn’t feel well. Lauren quietly tested the basement door and found it latched, and when she put her ear to the door, she thought she heard the teen crying quietly in the basement. Peter pulled her gently from the door. “She simply needs some time alone, hun. She’ll be more talkative tomorrow.”

“I know,” Lauren replied, a wan smile on her face. “I just wish there was something more I could do for her.”

“There is - let her be. Treat her like normal, or at least something more like normal. Let her watch the kids for a bit. That will let her focus on something she can control and take her mind off everything she can’t control.”

She looked at him with a curious smile. “Do you have something in mind?”

In response, he went to the basement door and knocked loudly. “Heather, can you watch Jimmy and Holly for a while?”

A couple of minutes later they heard a scrabbling on the basement stairs and then the latch was popped. Heather opened the door, and they could see that her eyes were puffy and red, though she seemed composed. “What? You need me to watch the kids?” she asked, half in hope.

Lauren looked at Peter curiously, though she nodded. “Do we?” she asked him.

Peter smiled. “I think I want to take my girl out for a bit. Are you okay watching them?”

“Sure!”

“Great. Let’s go,” he said, taking Lauren’s hand.

“Wait!” she protested. “I can’t go out looking like this!” She was wearing the jeans and t-shirt she had worn all day, along with some running shoes. Pulling her hand from his, she ran upstairs, yelling out. “You can wait five minutes!” She returned in fifteen minutes, freshly showered, in clean designer jeans, a very tight tank top and high-heeled sandals.

Peter had taken the time to wash up in the kitchen and whistled as she came down. “Nice,” he commented. He took her hand and led her outside. It had been raining most of the afternoon, adding to the dreariness of the mood, but at the moment it was down to a light mist. Lauren had a windbreaker wrapped around her shoulders.

“You’re up to something,” she commented.

He gave her an innocent look. “Me? Oh, we’re going to need to take your minivan. The roof to my Jeep is leaking and I need to get it to the shop.”

She looked at him curiously, then reached into the pocket of the jacket and pulled forth her keys. “Okay...”

“Thank you. I’ll drive,” he announced, and unlocked the passenger door and helped her in.

“You’re up to something,” she repeated. Her suspicions persisted as they drove into town and pulled into the parking lot at the Dew Drop Inn, a nice club, despite the tacky name. Lauren relaxed over several drinks, even though she normally wouldn’t be going out late on a Sunday night, a night before work. By the time they left, it was almost midnight and it had started raining again.

Lauren watched Peter curiously as they drove home. This wasn’t the normal route to take home, down Rossiter to the town line and then down County 43 to her development. Instead, he bypassed 43 and was taking a route down through the new industrial park being developed west of town. “What are we doing out here? You’re up to something,” she said suspiciously.

Peter simply smiled and drove until he found what he was looking for, a deserted cutoff into the park. He pulled in and killed the lights, then undid his seat belt. Lauren could see his ghostly smile as he turned his face towards her; his key was still in the ignition and the dashboard lights gave off a green glow. Reaching out, he patted her on the knee and said, “Come on, let’s move back there.” He nodded towards the middle row of seats.

Lauren’s eyes opened wide. “Oh my God! Is that what we’re doing here? Going parking?” She started to laugh. “Is your Jeep really leaking?”

“Of course not, but have you ever tried to fool around in a Jeep?” He reached over and tried to undo her seat belt.

“You are nuts! I’m not sixteen anymore, you know,” she said as she laughingly pushed his hands away.

“Come on, don’t give me that. You mean to say that you and your husband never screwed around in a car?” Peter succeeded in popping her seat belt and began tugging her towards the back seats.

“No! That’s why we have beds. Oh, alright!” she said with a giggle, twisting into the back and watching as Peter followed her, stepping over the center console. He dimmed the lights but left the radio on. “Do you do this often?” she asked.

“Well, it’s the first time with you, that’s for sure. You’ve really never done this?” he asked. He settled back and threw an arm out, and pulled Lauren across his lap, so that she was laying out looking up at him.

“Well, of course I have, but like I said, not since I was Heather’s age. Good God, what if we get caught?”

“By who? Any cop with sense is busy guarding a doughnut shop tonight.” He leered down at her. “Besides, if the minivan is rocking, don’t bother knocking.”

“Oh Christ!” she groaned. “You planned this all along, didn’t you?”

“Well, you sublet our little love nest in the basement. It was either the No-Tell Motel or this. I’ve never screwed around in a minivan before,” he said brightly.

Lauren groaned in response, giving him a loud, “Harumph.”

“You are so beautiful!” he whispered to her, and after that, neither talked. Peter leaned down and began kissing the beautiful brunette. Lauren responded as he knew she would, her body betraying her need for his touch. Her back arching, she moaned as she thrust herself up at him. He moved slowly, far more carefully and teasingly then he ever would have done in high school, and Lauren shook as she reacted to his touch.

He restricted himself for several minutes to doing nothing more than kissing her, and her tongue dueled with his as she lay in his arms. Then Lauren felt a shudder race through her body as she felt his fingers trace down her face to her neck, toying there briefly, then continuing to her breasts. It was then that she felt his lips move with them, nibbling their way down her soft throat to the valley of her tits. She gasped as he pulled one of the straps of her tank top down, exposing her lacy bra, then that strap was pulled down and she felt him feasting on her exposed breast. Moments later she felt the other straps being pulled down, then she arched her back to allow him to reach around and undo the clasp holding her bra together. She leaned back, her eyes closed in bliss as he began hungrily alternating tits, licking and sucking her nipples as he gorged himself on her voluptuousness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.