Generations
Chapter 8: Date Reviews

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Date Reviews - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“So how did your date go the other night?” asked Lauren. It was Thursday afternoon and Tuesday Heather had gone out again with Robby.

“Okay. What about yours?” the teen countered.

“Uh, uh. You first! Do some more kissing?” asked Lauren.

Heather blushed but nodded. “A lot more, and it was even better. Robby got really close and started rubbing up against me and I started feeling sort of fluttery, like when, you know...”

“Like when you play with your pussy!” answered Lauren softly. The children were upstairs in their rooms, but you never knew...

“Yeah, like that,” said the red-faced girl. “And this time he was rubbing his hands along my back and down my sides. I think he wanted to touch me even more but got scared when he took me home.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Well, Mom was up and waiting at the door, even though I was home by ten, and she was going nuts! She wanted to know where we had been and what we had been doing and whether he had stolen my jewel, whatever that meant, and then Dad got into it with her. She changed targets and Robby got out of there. Mom started calling Dad a spawn of the Christ killers, whatever that means, and I ran upstairs,” said Heather.

“Oh Lord!” muttered Lauren slowly. “Well, your jewel is your virginity, she wanted to know if you were still cherry. As to the spawn of the Christ killers - Is your father Jewish?” she asked in confusion.

“No, he’s Catholic like us. His mother was Jewish, but he was raised Catholic. Is that what she meant?” she asked, a horrified expression on her face.

“I think so. ‘Christ killers’ is a historical reference to Jews, made most often by the Catholics. It’s a very, very old term,” answered Lauren. This was really beginning to get out of hand. Heather might need a refuge soon. “Listen, what are you doing tomorrow afternoon? You busy?”

Heather shrugged. “No, why?”

“I need to go shopping for some new stuff for downstairs. That furniture is getting really ratty, and I’ve got enough in the bank to buy something better. Why don’t you come with me and help me pick it out?”

Heather shrugged again. “Fine by me. I really don’t want to be around Mom these days. I think she’s about to start locking me away and having exorcisms performed on me, so that I don’t want to be around boys. It’s wacky! Anyway, what about your date?”

“It was very nice,” replied Lauren. “We went down to the picture show, then afterwards, we held hands and walked over to the malt shop and shared a chocolate malt. Two straws, though; I didn’t want him to get fresh!” Lauren was not about to tell what really happened!

“Not fair! That is so not fair! I told you! You’ve got to tell me!” protested Heather.

“Tell you what? Listen, there is no way I am telling you everything about that date. It was naughty even by my standards, and they’re pretty naughty to begin with! You aren’t anywhere near the level where I can tell you what we did. Just believe me when I say that I went over to his place, we got undressed, and had a very good time.”

Lauren smiled like the Cheshire Cat as Heather continued to complain. The actions she described did have a vague resemblance to her date on Wednesday when Peter promised to ‘punish’ her. That punishment had started immediately after she had knocked on his apartment door. Peter had let her in, closing the door behind her and giving her a quick kiss. Almost immediately afterwards he had stepped back and begun undressing her. “Well, I guess I know what we’re going to be doing!” she had commented, as she lifted her arms to allow him to lift her top off. Peter had grinned and stripped her naked.

Once Lauren was nude, Peter had kissed her a second time, then pushed her to her knees. “Punishment, huh?” she had commented. “I can handle it,” she said. Unzipping his pants, she had fished his cock through the opening and given him a fast but thorough blowjob, swallowing noisily when he came down her throat.

She was surprised by what happened next. Peter zipped his pants back up and made a quick supper, insisting that Lauren stay naked. Then, after dinner, he told Lauren that she knew what dessert was, and stretched out while she gave him another blowjob. Lauren agreed with this, though she was starting to get horny, and told Peter that he was going to have some dessert, too.

Then, once Peter was sated and smiling, he asked her to stand up and close her eyes. Mystified, she agreed, keeping them closed even when he pulled her hands behind her back. It wasn’t until she felt the fur on her wrists and heard the quick ‘Click!’ that she knew something was going on. Her eyes snapped open, and she struggled against the fur-lined handcuffs, as Peter grinned and showed her the key and slipped it into his pants pocket. “You didn’t expect your punishment to be that easy, did you?” he had asked, a maniacal grin on his face.

Peter had sat back down on the couch, pulling a struggling Lauren into his lap, and then had performed the most diabolical torture on her. He had begun by licking her neck and shoulders, and rubbing his fingers lightly across her body, and he kept this up until she was on the very verge of orgasm, then had backed off. For two hours he had tormented her by not letting her cum, even when she began to beg and cry out how much she needed it. At times he would whisper how it wasn’t nice to send a man home without letting him get off, and how did she like it, which only infuriated her more. The worst moment was when he stood to go to the bathroom. When he returned, Lauren had managed to kneel over a pillow, and was humping it in a vain effort to rub it against her cunt and get off. Peter had pulled her to her feet and tossed the pillow aside, much to her dismay.

Finally, as she was practically crying, writhing in his lap on the brink of orgasm, Peter had unlocked her and allowed her to stuff her fingers into her almost dripping pussy and fingerfuck herself into orgasm. She had kept those fingers in place, cumming repeatedly, as Peter positioned her, kneeling against the couch, and entered her from behind. She had cum time after time in a multiple orgasm as he fucked her hard and fast until he finally came himself.

She had threatened him with dire bodily harm after she had dressed, if he ever did that again, then kissed him passionately and went home.


Holly opened the door again that next Saturday morning and smiled up at Peter Tallman. “Hi, come on in!” she squealed, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. Peter was dressed in old shorts and a t-shirt and carrying a plastic bag with more clothes in it. Holly pulled him into the kitchen. “Peter’s here!” she announced loudly.

“Oooh, Peter’s here!” mimicked her mother with a laugh. She too was dressed in old and worn-out shorts and a top, and she kissed him quickly and asked, “Had breakfast yet?”

Peter nodded. “Yeah. Now, what’s up? What are you planning today that I needed my grubbies for?” He tossed the bag onto the counter and poured himself some juice.

“We’ve got stuff in the basement!” answered Lauren’s daughter.

“Lucky us,” interjected Jimmy sourly. He knew what this meant - chores.

“Yes, lucky us,” said Lauren in a scolding tone. “Watch it, mister, or you’ll be getting lucky for a month!” She turned back to her lover and explained. “I bought some new furniture for the basement, and we needed a guy to put it together...”

“Hey, I’m a guy!” interrupted Jimmy.

“We needed two guys to put it together,” she corrected herself with a smile at Peter.

“And that requires old clothing?”

“No, that requires a tool kit. The old clothes are because we need to clean the basement first, of course.”

“Of course.” Peter gave a loud sigh to match the one Jimmy gave, and then led the procession to the basement. There were indeed several large boxes and cartons in the center of the carpet, and Peter studied the pictures on them briefly.

His reverie was interrupted when Lauren began to move one of them. “Come on, we’ve got to move these out of the way.” Lauren began detailing a long list of things that needed to be done before the end of the day. The old furniture would need to be removed, the carpet would have to be rolled up and carried outside to be beaten, the linoleum flooring would have to be scrubbed and waxed, the walls would have to be washed down, and everything would have to be dusted. Then they could bring the carpet back and set up the new furniture. It promised to be a busy day.

Peter laughingly went along with Lauren’s demands, though he did comment to her, while starting to beat the carpet clean, “I don’t mind, I’ll just imagine it’s you I’m beating.”

“Promises, promises,” she replied with a smile. “Now behave.” She wiggled her butt enticingly as she went back inside.

Heather turned up shortly after lunch, and joined in washing the walls, and both she and Lauren ended up practically soaked, which brought forth a joke about a wet t-shirt contest. Peter could see quite clearly that both women were wearing serviceable and well-packed bras under their t-shirts, and Lauren teased him mercilessly about looking at the teen.

Finally, by mid-afternoon, the bulk of the work was done, and Peter turned to assembling the furniture. Lauren had purchased a futon-type sofa that could fold down into a bed, along with a pair of matching armchairs. It was only after a bedraggled looking Peter began opening the cartons and pulling the parts out that she realized she was missing any sheets for the new cushions. She and Heather quickly washed their hands and faces and ran off to Wal-Mart. When they returned half an hour later, Peter, Jimmy, and Holly were all stretched out on the carpet snoring.

She nudged the threesome awake after another half hour. Heather had already gone home to take a shower and dress for her date that night. Lauren announced they were going to have a barbecue and ordered everyone else to clean up and change as well. As Jimmy and Holly scampered upstairs, she reached into the Wal-Mart bag and pulled out some hardware. She handed it to Peter, saying, “I think you need to install this.”

Peter looked down in his hand. Lauren had handed him a simple hook and eye latch, the type that could be screwed into a doorframe. His eyes opened, and he looked at the young mother. “Hmmm, and I suppose I’m to install this where? The basement door?”

“Up high, where the kids can’t reach it, otherwise they’ll be playing with it.”

“Should I consider this significant?” he asked curiously, heading towards the basement door.

Lauren gave him a ghostly smile as she shrugged her shoulders. “Maybe we should talk about that later.”

After a quick shower and changing into khakis and a lightweight denim shirt, Peter found himself detailed to both watch the children and start the grill going. This first involved cleaning the grill, then changing the propane tank, but he managed to keep the youngsters busy while getting the grill set up and turned on. By the time Lauren came down the grill was hot and ready to go.

Peter looked her over. “Boy, you clean up pretty good!” he commented. Lauren had changed into a long denim skirt which was unbuttoned to mid-thigh, a crisp white blouse that was unbuttoned low enough to show some cleavage, and a pair of high-heeled sandals. Looking down at the sandals, Peter saw that she was also wearing stockings or hose, so she was dressed very nicely.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.