Generations
Chapter 2: First Lessons

Copyright© 2005 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Lessons - The women in a household experience love as they help a teenaged girl enter young womanhood. Their own love lives grow as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lauren pulled off her t-shirt and tossed it into the open hamper, then undid the snap on her shorts and threw them in as well. Reaching into the shower, she twisted the valve to turn on the hot water, then stepped back. Facing the mirror, she reached behind her back and undid the heavy and utilitarian bra and peeled it off. Finally, she pulled off the plain and functional cotton panties and examined herself in the mirror.

She liked what she saw. She wasn’t a teen any longer, like her young friend, but she thought she had held up well. She was five-foot-seven, an average height, she thought, and still slim. She twisted around in the mirror and checked her butt. No sag or cottage cheese; a daily power walk instead of lunch handled that. She cupped her breasts and lifted them. Nicely hefty and no sag there either, she thought to herself smugly. She pulled the scrunchy from her long brown hair and stepped into the shower.

She supposed that what she was doing might be considered contributing to the delinquency of a minor, but doubted whether such a charge could stick, or even who might make it. Heather’s mother would most likely demand an exorcism be performed to rid her daughter of the demon of sexuality, and her father would simply roar at her mother and pour himself another drink. No, Heather needed a friend to tell her about the nuts and bolts, a real friend, not another clueless teen.

As Lauren soaped up her body, she briefly debated relaxing and letting her fingers slip between her legs. The talk with Heather had turned her on to a certain extent, and a small orgasm would go nicely with the relaxation the hot water was providing. Then she heard the thunder of children rumble down the hallway, and with a mild sense of frustration, turned off the water. She stepped from the shower and dried off quickly, then slipped into her bedroom. She dressed much as she had earlier, in plain and workmanlike underwear, a t-shirt and shorts. She saved the fancy stuff for her boyfriend.

Opening the door to her bedroom, she corralled her son who was chasing his sister, and led him to the kitchen. Heather had hamburgers frying on the stove and plates with buns ready for them. Because of the children she and Heather couldn’t continue their earlier conversation, but Lauren told her friend obliquely that both kids would be zonked out after dinner, and they could talk after being put to bed.

She hadn’t been subtle enough, for Jimmy protested that he wasn’t tired, and Holly agreed. The twosome decided to start a contest to see which could stay up longer. Lauren ignored them and sent them off to their rooms to change into their pajamas. Only Holly returned. Investigating, Heather came back with an amused look on her face and the announcement that Jimmy was sound asleep. Holly hugged her mother and Heather good night, then slipped off to bed herself.

It was Lauren who checked on the pair next, and when she came back downstairs, she was carrying something in a small box. “Come on, let’s go downstairs,” she said to Heather, and the teen followed her down to the finished basement.

“What’s up?” asked Heather, as Lauren turned on the television. Lauren simply opened the box and pulled out a video tape. Sliding the tape out of its box and into the VCR, she handed the cassette’s box to Heather. On the cover was a half-naked blonde with giant tits, the title ‘Good Girls Do - Everything!’ and a promise of action like nothing seen before.

Heather’s jaw dropped as she stared at the tape box. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed. “Is this a ... a ... a dirty movie?”

“Yep!” said Lauren. “Grade A, USDA Prime porn. Come on, sit down. You wanted to learn about sex, so learn.” The teen stared at the screen as the credits, such as they were, began rolling, and Lauren had to turn the volume down so that the simulated moaning wouldn’t wake the children up. “Listen, this stuff actually isn’t all that real, but it is sex and it’ll give you an idea of what sort of things are involved.”

“You own a dirty movie?” asked Heather incredulously.

Lauren shrugged and smiled. “Gary bought a few, years ago. Every once in a while, we’d watch one in the bedroom and fool around. I keep them hidden in the closet.”

Heather’s eyes were glued to the screen. In the opening scene, the well-stacked blonde on the cover of the videotape, dressed in a practically non-existent miniskirt, blouse, and stiletto heels got out of a car with her boyfriend and went into his house. Once there, they sat down on the couch, and after about ten seconds of foreplay, began undressing each other. Heather gasped, her jawing dropping open as she watched the actor pawing at the blonde’s tits and the blonde started stroking his cock. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed.

Lauren watched her young friend and grinned. She knew that she herself could be considered pretty, perhaps very pretty, but Heather was in an entirely different category. The teen was drop-dead gorgeous and was only becoming more beautiful as she grew up. She had lost her baby fat, but still had a voluptuous figure that most women would kill for. She didn’t possess the slim form of Lauren, but though shorter, had larger and fuller breasts and wider hips and a round and jaunty butt. Her waist was slim enough, and some would think that she had a figure that would go to fat as she aged. Lauren thought otherwise, since Heather’s mother had a similar form and maintained it easily. The major difference between mother and daughter was from the neck up. Norma looked shrewish, with a pinched face and expression, icy blue eyes, and she wore her mousy brown hair done up in a bun. Heather’s brown was radiant and flowed in thick waves to the middle of her back, framing a round face, and her blue eyes twinkled.

Within moments, the blonde on the screen had twisted around on the couch and lowered her head into her partner’s lap, Heather let out a loud, “Gross!” as the blonde began giving the actor head.

“Now that is called a blowjob,” interjected Lauren. “Guys love getting their cock sucked. Learn to do that well and you can get them to do anything you want.”

Heather stared at her tutor in horror. “You’re kidding me, right?”

Lauren shook her head. “Don’t knock it ‘til you’ve tried it. It’s actually a lot of fun.”

The scene on the screen had now shifted to the actor giving the blonde head. “Now there’s the payoff. Getting your clit licked properly is one of heaven’s sheer pleasures, and all you have to do is tell your boyfriend that if he wants to get his cock sucked, he has to go downtown himself.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.