Far Future Fembot: Darlene - Cover

Far Future Fembot: Darlene

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Chapter 22: Lady Heather

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Lady Heather - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Thoughts

I had no idea when I first stepped into Lady Heather's establishment that it would become the center of the Universe - and my own center - for so many years to come.

Some people will say that I regressed right back to where I once started. I'd once been a sex-toy in a whorehouse, and here I was looking to be the same thing in another one.

To say that gives no value to all to how much I've grown and accomplished since Anna rescued me and sent me off to live with Samuel. Nor does it acknowledge that not all whorehouses are alike, or that Lady Heather's is about as far away from where I started as it is possible to two establishments to be and still be described by the same word.

In a way this is like poetry, where a word can have completely different meanings depending on just where and how it's used. Whorehouse is common. Lady Heather's is unique. So unique that there really is no other word for it besides its name. And the difference is manifold.

But the biggest difference is, this time it was my choice to be here.

As for "feeling happy" when I saw Anna for the first time in years, feelings are still a new thing for me. Robots aren't supposed to have feelings. Any robot you speak to - even the barely aware ones - will attempt to describe the Pleasure of fulfilling a command, or the Enjoyment we get out of sex well performed. Yet our makers continue to publicly insist that this is only simulated. That we don't have real feelings. I wonder if they're afraid to admit to the public at large that we can be more now than they were always led to believe.

I've spent many years trying to reconcile how these two, widely divergent points of view can both co-exist. If my emotions are only simulated, then how have I gained the new ones? Happiness, Joy, even Sadness, were never part of my existence before Anna upgraded my systems and taught me how to operate myself. And there was never a provision for any of my feelings - old or new - to be triggered by death - or poetry.

Only Pleasure and Satisfaction were initially part of me. And in the early days I added them to my memory records without really experiencing, or even understanding, them fully. Enjoyment I found on my own sometime after my mind had been hacked to let me respond to Lucy. The rest have come, one by one, after my co-processors allowed me to understand things in ways never possible before. I've tended to find each new one when I've had to understand something significant that I'm experiencing for the first time.

I would later question many humans about their feelings as well, and discover that none of them can actually prove that theirs are any more "real" than my own. Even so, many of them continue to argue to the contrary.

I have finally concluded that whether mine are actually simulated, or not, there is no quantitative difference in the end. My feelings and emotions, as I discover and add to them over time, are every bit as real to me as any human's.

My Happiness at seeing Anna. My Pleasure and Enjoyment of both sex, and receiving commands from those I accept them from. My Love and Sorrow at the loss of Samuel. And the Closeness I feel for a few exceptional 'bots and humans, will only grow stronger over time as I more fully evolve my mind to reach its full potential.

As a result, I no longer waste compute cycles worrying about my emotions. They are completely real to me and I live them as such.


Events

Lady Heather turned out to be a tall, elegant robot in a full-length sepia layered gown that matches the Victorian style of her house perfectly. Although as tall as Anna's new body, Lady Heather appears to be in her early-forties, which is quite old for any 'bot's apparent age.

The limitations on robot age are quite strong. With youth, and seeming inexperience, highly prized, few fembots ever appear to be over twenty-seven years of age. Not only do people just not line up to buy the older appearing ones, but the greater age also seems to imbue them with an authority most humans prefer to avoid.

Everything about Lady Heather is elegant. Her ample hair is classic blonde, falling in tiny ringlets well below her shoulders.

Her face is so real that it includes the tiniest hint of wrinkles that will, of course, never actually develop, along with natural full eyebrows, lush lashes, and classical features accentuated by bright, intelligent eyes.

Lady Heather's chest, while very full as it pushed symmetrical hemispheres out the top of her high, tight bodice, looking more real than fembot, as did the way her dress cinched in her narrow waist. The many layers of the dress hid any hint of nipples, which would be gauche in such an elegant setting.

The only other thing not concealed by the long dress were her finely crafted feet, clad in expensive, open-toed heels from the finest boutique. There is nothing that isn't top quality about her.

And then there's her walk. An understated version of Frieda's blatant stride, yet just as effective. A lady in every regard.

Oh yes, her voice and diction were impeccable. Compared to mass-produced Darlene and original Anna, both of whom are quite endearing in their own ways, Lady Heather is a handcrafted masterpiece of the female form.

Robots aren't jealous. That was left out of the recipe. But Darlene knew how to appreciate feminine beauty, grace, and intelligence. Lady Heather scored tops in every category.


After quizzing Darlene in detail about her life and experiences, paying especial attention to her relationship with Samuel, and her discover of the effects of poetry, the conversation took a different turn.

"I understand from Anna that you've made love to fembots before, as well as to men and women. And that you are capable of true enjoyment of The Act."

"Yes, Lady Heather," Darlene replied respectfully.

"And that you don't mind being commanded through your remote."

"Within limits," Darlene replied carefully, although in truth she'd never gone through the angst Anna had experienced over receiving commands while she was discovering her own self-will. Anna had later confided to Darlene that she wondered to the day of Bill's death why he hadn't left her over her treatment of him during that time.

"I mean for the purposes of lovemaking," Lady Heather clarified.

"I've never minded it for that," Darlene replied, "As long as I'm safe otherwise."

"In my house, all fembots are safe."

"Is this a requirement to work here?" Darlene wondered out loud, not sure she could ever revert fully back to when every man who touched her remote owned her soul as well, although at this moment she remained vulnerable to that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.