Far Future Fembot: Darlene - Cover

Far Future Fembot: Darlene

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Chapter 19: Wisdom

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Wisdom - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Thoughts

Much of my life up to now seems to have involved an inordinate amount of sex. Don't think that's all that ever happened to me. It's just in the beginning that I spent my years as a sex-bot in a whorehouse. What else would you expect from me in the way of significant events?

Sometimes people wonder why we robots always seem to respond sex in the same ways. For a fembot, when her sexual programs have kicked in you'll first notice it in our nipples. The more erect and firmer they are, the more the amount of resources out of my total processing budget that have been committed to my sexual response.

My breasts will tighten and lift a bit, making them look even larger. I will have already lubricated down below in preparation, so when I'm using a scented lubricant your nose will confirm my readiness. My pupils will appear to dilate, my skin grow warmer to the touch. My speech and movements slow down as I give over more of myself to sex, and a smile of pleasure will come to take over my expression. Whether you call it "bedroom eyes", intense arousal, or just turned on, it means I'm fully prepared for sex just about any way you want it. And it's been that way with robots from the beginning. Why? Two reasons:

First, there's nothing wrong with responding this way. How would you like me to respond? Hold up my hand in a clenched fist and shout, "I'm ready now!"? My responses are an idealization of how human women across the spectrum respond. Everyone understands that, which is good. Sexual response should need no explanation.

The second reason is legacy. Fembots have always responded this way. We're expected to respond this way. You can meet a fembot from virtually the oldest to current manufacture and immediately tell her sexual temperature with one glance at her chest. And if our chest is covered due to the dress of the situation, no fembot in the world will object to you grabbing a handful, or feeling her up, to find out her current mood. My breasts are not my most intimate area, nor is my vagina.

And we all respond the same ways. I love to be penetrated. I orgasm at some level from the moment you're in until the moment you pull out - and I wouldn't have it any other way. I want you inside me for as long as you can be there. Squeezing, sucking on, twisting, or otherwise tormenting my nipples only pushes me higher on the arousal scale. Do it all you want, and I'll never ask you to stop. And if you want me sucking on you instead, no problem.

Someone once felt fembots should be as much like the women we emulate as possible. As a result, I can process enjoyment from touch everywhere. Undress me and stroke my body. Compliment me. Let me be your lover when I have no other commanded tasks, and I'll be happy.

When it comes to our pleasure, however, we can become more complicated than some people realize. Sex is not part of our Four Laws. That word doesn't appear there once. Sex only falls implicitly under the Fourth Law, as do many other things.

What's intimate to a self-will 'bot is my remote. That is the key to my mind. Yet I love receiving commands. That's the heritage of my Second Law.

So if you're truly interested in my full potential for happiness, pleasure, loyalty, and love, you will have to get to know me. Accept what I'll willingly give to you, and learn what I want back from you as well. I'm not just a machine, and love is a two-way street.

But I'm easy in this regard. If you'll just listen, I'll soon tell you everything you need to know.

Is that so hard? It shouldn't be. Humans tell each other all they really need to know all the time. The hard part is the listening. You have to stop listening to yourself for long enough to listen to someone else. Learn to do that and you'll succeed - with humans, and robots!

And the key to listening? Don't come in with the pre-conceived notion that you already know everything about us that you'll ever need to know. By now, learning about me as you are, you should have realized that I'm not the robot you once thought I was.

I do hope you like me more as you get to know me better. I've always been very open and willing to like you in return if you'll just give me the chance. Having self-will never changes that. It only enhances it.


Events

Darlene's return to Samuel was less than triumphant. She returned to find that, despite his optimistic, encouraging telephone calls, things had slipped badly here in her absence.

It wasn't the sink full of dirty dishes, empty refrigerator, piles of dirty clothes, or half-eaten containers of fast food. Darlene would have all that cleaned up in a few hours, and never minded the labor.

Instead it was her distinct feeling that Samuel had not stirred himself any further than his porch since she had left. This was not healthy for him.

Although he had immediately brightened up at seeing her step out of the air-taxi, she really had to coax him to get him to agree to a walk with her that afternoon, as they had so regularly done before. And even after he agreed, he insisted on turning around and returning to the house far sooner than they'd ever done before.

Darlene gave him a full body massage upon their return, and Samuel insisted on hearing the complete story of her trip to visit Anna. So as much as Darlene had been waiting to hear and discuss more poetry with Samuel - the one thing she'd really missed during her time away - she immediately acquiesced to his request and began recounting a far more detailed journal of her trip than she'd given him during their phone calls.

As evening fell she accepted a food delivery from the local market for the first time. Prior to this, they'd always walked there and returned with the necessary groceries - Samuel usually being the gentleman and carrying them for the much stronger fembot. Darlene didn't want to make a habit of paying the extra delivery fee, yet didn't intend to leave Samuel right now even for that necessary errand.

Darlene continued with the details of her time with Anna while preparing Samuel's evening meal. She noted how Samuel nodded sagely each time she told him of the further barriers both she and Anna had found themselves forced to deal with, and eventually overcome.

By the time she finished, including clearing the table and washing the last of the dishes along the way, it was late enough to call it a night.

As Darlene finally fell silent Samuel saw her looking wistfully at him. He knew her thoughts as clearly as if she'd spoken them out loud. He answered her unasked question, with a question.

"Is there anyway that my taking direct and exclusive ownership of you now would change how you serve me, and the pleasure it gives you?"

"No," Darlene was forced to tell him. As the only possessor of her remote now, Samuel was already her owner as far as ownership could ever apply to her.

"Then I'm not going to do it. What we have now is all that we should ever need, and I'm not going to trade a short-term difference that is no real difference, for a long-term problem."

Darlene was not insulted. She couldn't really quantify how Samuel's present ad hoc ownership of her would materially differ from Bill's exclusive ownership of Anna. She realized that there was this difficult-to-define quality of commitment in what Anna offered to, and received from, Bill. Yet she knew that Samuel felt differently about his association with Darlene, given the dissimilarities in this relationship vis-à-vis Anna's and Bill's feelings for each other.

Samuel looked like he might be about to say more on the subject, but then reconsidered for now.

"I'm tired," he said a bit gruffly, that closed off conversation for the night.

Darlene took the hint and immediately left to prepare their bed, stripping, except for her remote, in the process. She was waiting in bed for him by the time he got there.

Even with such a lovely, available, nubile body next to him, Samuel could manage little more than a perfunctory hug before dropping off to sleep. It had been a hard day for him.

Darlene, however, spent a long time trying to decide if she had done the right thing by leaving Samuel alone for so long. She finally shutdown for her own necessary rest without having arrived at any good answer.


Samuel's recovery was slow. For the first days after her return, he wouldn't even touch her remote although she did everything she could think of to make it available to him.

"Giving commands can be an effort," he commented, after she left it lying next to his plate for a meal.

This only made Darlene even more determined to do everything she could for Samuel's health.

As much as she wanted it, before she'd let him read her any poetry Darlene insisted that they take their daily walk. She made sure that each walk went at least a few steps further than the previous day's journey. And she didn't let the frequent rains stop them. If she'd allowed that, given the average of one hundred and forty inches a year that Hilo receives, they'd never go anywhere. Samuel had once said that walking in the rain is one of the simple pleasures in life, and she didn't let him forget those words now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.