Far Future Fembot: Darlene
Chapter 15: Samuel

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Samuel - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Thoughts

Anna's struggles with her independence benefited me greatly. Although I had to make adjustments unique to my own mind and development, her roadmap of what to expect was invaluable. Even with it, I barely survived the experience, in part perhaps because I received both my co-processors too close to each other. I was barely used to the first one before the second one hit me. Yet I understand the necessity for her rush.

Her help in this one area alone more than paid back any and all favors I ever did for her. Not that we kept score on this. And we would do much more for each other in the future.

I was very shaky for the next few days as I was finally fully awake from my dream. But while it took Anna many difficult weeks to fully adjust to her new abilities and freedoms, with her help I managed it in a much lesser time.

Only after I was fully comfortable in my new mind and able to decide things for myself did Anna ask me if I'd like to accept Samuel as my new owner and take care of him in his retirement.

I gratefully accepted this assignment, and consider it not only my first major — but also perhaps the best — decision I ever made for myself.


Events

When Darlene was presented to Samuel, she stopped demurely just inside the door, turning slightly, to give him a chance to admire her visually first. As he was reacting with surprise at this unexpected — and very touching — gift from Anna and Bill, Darlene was busy using her years of experience to size him up as well. And she liked what she saw.

Unlike any of her past, temporary owners, she already knew a lot about Samuel from Anna's shared memories. Samuel had done a great deal of good for Anna.

He was the one who had kept her safe until Bill arrived to claim her, resisting the temptation to break her down and sell her increasingly valuable parts. He gave her to Bill on credit so that she could live again sooner than otherwise, and also had tracked down and given Bill her first upgrades, when Bill would never have known of such things otherwise. He'd taught Bill how to command Anna when she needed it most, and filled him in on the many other nuances of 'bot ownership. He'd looked out for Bill like a son, and always been there for him in the event of problems. In so many ways Samuel had shown himself to have all the good qualities Darlene admired so much in Jim.

So after giving Samuel a good look at her, Darlene demurely toed her way across the floor to him and held out her remote saying almost shyly, "Samuel, will you be my owner?"

She felt an absolute thrill as his aged hands closed over her remote, triggering her still active, still hacked, ownership code. Being so new to being fully awake, she was amazed at how wonderful it all felt. In her world of so many "firsts" happening right now, Darlene enjoyed her first ownership transfer in real-time.

Darlene had chosen Samuel to be her owner, and he had accepted. Now as long as no one else handled her remote, she would be Samuel's alone. This was so much simpler than the typically complicated ownership transfer would have been. This method of ownership had long worked for Anna, and Darlene knew for now it was best for her as well.

If Darlene could have flushed from the pleasure of it all, she would have. Her body didn't have that ability, so she settled for enjoying the surge of pleasure in her own fashion, as her body reacted the only way it knew how to. Her nipples grew to their full extension, returning unexpectedly new sensations as they pressed against the unfamiliar silky fabric of her fine gown. Even fully dressed for one of the few times in her existence, her arousal was obvious to everyone. Darlene, of course, wasn't ashamed at all over any facet of her public display of excitement. Fortunately, neither were the humans. Anna just took it in stride.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.