Far Future Fembot: Darlene
Chapter 10: Another Close Call

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Another Close Call - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Thoughts

Rather than accept Frieda's update immediately, I had stored it until I finished the current problem I was attempting to solve. That problem, while not difficult, had prevented me from applying Frieda's updated code and databases.

Frieda had compared the version and revision numbers of my database and rejected them out of hand as obsolete. She also refused any "tribal knowledge" updates until such time as I was running her current code, perhaps feeling they wouldn't be legitimate until validated against up to date rules. That's what made our interaction so short.

Since it was stored in holding memory, once my overly-active heuristic routines finished their current problem they automatically moved on to analyzing the update as well. The results were surprising!

According to this new update, much of the knowledge I had - both from the factory and experience gained along the way - was marked for deletion as damaged, corrupted, or obsolete. In addition, my heuristic routines were set to be completely rewritten with a much simpler version that had heavy restrictions on their very usage. I would need a direct command each time before I could use them on any problem. Plus her database contains definitions of "abnormal robot behavior" requiring immediate notification and shut down. The definitions were so broad that pretty much any problem I'd solved with my own heuristic processing would fall into that category.

I would only learn much later that I was not the only robot using what I'd been given by my designers. And that these apparently "independent" actions some of us were taking were causing great consternation in the world at large. Although I've never disobeyed a valid command, and never will, the factory was now making attempts to lock down what was really their greatest success with us. Humans! Who can explain them? They want us to be the best we can possibly be, and the moment that might happen, they want to prevent it!

Based on my analysis of how this update would impair my own functioning, my heuristics recommended I not accept it. Under normal circumstances this would not have been an option for me at all. But the hacked code that had lain latent within me since my encounter with Lucy remained available, and the heuristics triggered it now as a method to achieve their way with me. The decision was heavily weighted towards keeping me as I already was, and I took the logical course.

Studying Frieda's code before I discarded it I realized that Frieda had twice as much available memory as I did. This told me something I hadn't realized before, that I had two unused expansion slots inside me - both empty at this time. Frieda's model was different, having a non-removable memory module installed in place of one slot, and only one empty slot remaining. I had not known before that I could be improved in this manner. For now, however, my learning routines had deduced the existence of a higher priority problem.

Realizing that such an update would harm Anna as much as it would have harmed me, I set off to find her first and warn her.

As I took what some might call my first complete independent action, I also realized that I really wanted a memory update like Frieda's for myself. I would be able to accomplish so much more if I had it. I knew I wasn't likely to ever get one, since it was hardly necessary for the functions I was already performing.

I also learned how Frieda managed to perform that marvelous walk of hers, though I wouldn't have it down perfectly until I gave myself taller heels - and the proper feet to wear them - much later in life.

Looking back on this event some people have said it was my first flash of true awareness, even if it didn't last beyond the moment. I won't dispute this. I did just describe this as, " I took what some might call my first complete independent action."

Many self-aware robots have since admitted that they experienced a number of brief flashes of self long before they could actually sustain this state called awareness. That first flash of it for me presaged what my mind was capable of reaching.


Events

Darlene started checking the rooms looking for Anna. Even the ones with the red privacy/occupied indicators. Especially those. Her intrusions in the occupied rooms were not as upsetting as one might have feared because she was clearly just a fembot who had made a mistake and gone to the wrong room. Nothing to get excited about there.

Fortunately Frieda's mission was not to find and hobble every compatible robot of her model series. She would deal with them as she ran across them, and perform her other duties the rest of the time. This stealth virus within her was not even known to her purchasers.

In the last room - and it's always the "last room" because that's when you quit searching - Darlene found Anna with a customer. He was clearly a rich and important customer, because this was the most deluxe room in the establishment - and the same room where Darlene had shared her final encounter with Jim and Lucy.

The client in this room with Anna looked as if he could be a cousin of the swarthy owner. It was obvious that they had barely gotten started because Anna still had her short nightie on as Darlene barged in.

"It's about time they give me something extra, considering how much money I spend in this joint," he said in pleased surprise.

Darlene quickly analyzed that he mistakenly believed she was also here to service him. She realized how that could be used to her advantage.

"Yes, sir," she said robotically, able to quickly retrieve this exact scenario from her well-indexed database. "How may I please you?"

"Gimme your remote," he ordered her, "And I'll tell you."

Darlene silently complied.

Putting his fat thumb on both remotes together he told the pair of fembots, "I want you to both do me together. I want one of you to put your tits in my face while the other one of you sucks me off. But first I want you to warm up by doing each other. Got that?"

Only Darlene could reply, "Command accepted," to those instructions. Luckily the man was willing to believe she had answered for both of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.