Far Future Fembot: Darlene - Cover

Far Future Fembot: Darlene

Copyright© 2005 by DB_Story

Chapter 0: The Dreamtime

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 0: The Dreamtime - You met Darlene in "Far Future Fembot". Now here's the story from her point of view about love that effortlessly spans lifetimes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Robot   Tear Jerker   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The Dreamtime

Australian Aboriginal legend speaks of The Dreamtime. It's complex and involved, as one might expect for the oldest continuous living history of human civilization that exists. However its concept is simple.

The Dreamtime refers to the time before the world and its inhabitants existed as it does now. It explains how all things were created - and the place that exists for each thing within the cosmos.

It lays out the Human World that exists within the mind - and its connections with other minds.

The Physical World, which is what surrounds each of us, which can be seen, smelled, heard, felt, and tasted.

The Sacred World, which encompasses everything else not contained in the other two worlds. It is the Sacred World which has existed from the beginning, and from which the other two worlds - and all that is in them - were created.

Robots have lived their own equivalent of Dreamtime. Those of us from the earliest days will always be the ones who know it best.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.