A Month to a Changed Woman - Cover

A Month to a Changed Woman

Copyright© 2005 by MWTB

Week 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Week 3 - Her boss was a real bitch. Could her friend the hypnotherapist help her out? Golden Clitoride 3rd Place, 20065, Best Erotic Mind Control Story

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

When Mr. White got home on Thursday night, Mrs. White didn't attack him as she had done the previous week. She was very flirty however, and they headed up to bed soon after dinner was over. I couldn't help myself, and I once again snuck into the sitting room.

By the time I got there, they were already going at it. Mrs. White was once again on the bed, and Mr. White was on top, pumping his cock into her pussy. Given the squelching noises cumming from her pussy, Mrs. White was clearly enjoying herself.

"Hold me down," I heard Mrs. White say in a quiet voice.

"What?" Mr. White asked.

"Hold me down," she repeated. "Hold my arms down. Pin me to the bed and take me!"

Mr. White looked at her momentarily, then reached down and bit her nipple lightly while pinning her hands above her head as requested.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned as she struggled to escape his clutches. "The big strong man has his little bitch in his power. He could do anything to her!"

She was working herself quickly to an orgasm, and she was taking him right with her. She screamed as he began plunging into her even harder, and soon Mr. White grunted and unloaded right into his wife. He collapsed onto Mrs. White, and soon rolled off. Without any prompting, Mrs. White moved her head down to her husband's crotch and started lapping up their combined juices.

"Mmmmm, you are such a good little bitch," he said, and she groaned in pleasure around his cock.

In a remarkably short period of time she had revived his cock to a reasonable hardness. She looked up at him and said, "You know, if you tie me up then I would be helpless, and you could fuck me anywhere... I mean any way that you'd like, and I'd be unable to stop you, no matter how much I hated it."

We both stared at her in shock. That was pretty out of character. Even I could see what she was offering, no, begging for. When Mr. White got over his shock, he said, "That is an excellent idea, my little bitch. Go get me four ties."

Mrs. White scurried over to the closet and soon returned with a handful of ties. Mr. White laid her in the middle of the bed and stretched her hands above her head, fastening them to the headboard. Then he tied another two ties around her ankles and pulled her legs back toward her head and spread to the side. I would never be able to be put into that position, but Mrs. White was much more flexible than me.

When Mrs. White was all tied up, Mr. White stepped back to look at her, and I took a good look as well. Mrs. White's blonde hair was spread out around her head. Her blue eyes were glazed over, and I could see that she had gotten some cum on her face, and it glistened around her sweat. Her days nude in the hot tub had lessened the contrast between her tanned body and her white breasts, but her tits still stood out whiter than the rest of her body. Even lying on her back, her tits stood up, her nipples ready at attention.

While Mrs. White had cleaned off Mr. White with her mouth, she had done nothing about herself, and her legs were spread in such a way that nothing was hidden. Her slit was pulled open, and I could see Mr. White's cum dripping out between them, sliding down towards her asshole, which was quite on display. Her tanned legs were pulled up and to the side; even as limber as she was, I knew that it could not be long before her legs started getting sore.

Mr. White interrupted my contemplation by saying, "What a slutty suggestion that was, my little bitch. You really are a naughty little girl."

"I am. I am a naughty little girl!" Mrs. White cried. "I'm sorry, sir. You should punish your naughty Junie."

"I plan to," Mr. White said, and he hauled off and planted a sharp smack on her exposed buttocks.

I was surprised, because it was a lot harder than he had hit her last week, but she just said, "Thank you, I deserved that!" He smacked her ass another half dozen times before dipping his finger into her swampy cunt.

"Yes!" she cried, wriggling as much as she could to get him to penetrate her more deeply.

Mr. White got up and walked to the bathroom. When he returned he was carrying a container of Vaseline. "What are you going to do with that?" Mrs. White cried fearfully.

Mr. White did not respond. Instead, he dipped his finger into the jar and pulled out a large glob. He rubbed it around Mrs. White's asshole before pushing one greasy finger in. "No, what are you doing?" she cried. "Please fuck my pussy. Don't play with my dirty ass, it's so nasty!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.