A Month to a Changed Woman - Cover

A Month to a Changed Woman

Copyright© 2005 by MWTB

Prologue

Mind Control Sex Story: Prologue - Her boss was a real bitch. Could her friend the hypnotherapist help her out? Golden Clitoride 3rd Place, 20065, Best Erotic Mind Control Story

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

My name is Allison, and I work on an estate in Florida. My title is head housekeeper, but I'm really just a glorified maid, managing a staff of three other women. The master of the estate, Mr. Zachary White, is an executive at a computer company. He is in his mid forties, a little over six feet, well built and in pretty good shape. The mistress, June White, is a trophy wife, and proud of it. She is about fifteen years younger than Mr. White, just thirty, and she works hard at keeping herself in shape, and a good shape it is. She is 5' 10", thin and blonde with boobs that are fake, but well done.

Mr. White is a good boss, treating us as employees, and valued ones at that. Mrs. White, on the other hand, treats us as servants. When things don't go her way, she explodes and berates whoever is closest. She is a bitch to work for, but the pay is good and when she gets really bad, we'll often get a nice combat bonus from Mr. White. It's funny, because Mr. White is a very nice person, a high powered executive, but he seems to have a weak spot for Mrs. White, putting up with all her peccadilloes. And peccadillo is the right word for it.

Besides treating her staff like shit and spending a lot of his money, Mrs. White is not particularly faithful. She doesn't flaunt it to him, but you can't keep secrets from the household staff, and she did talk about it with her close friends. There was the tennis pro, the golf caddy and numerous short term liaisons. I felt bad for Mr. White, because he was a nice guy, and as far as I could tell, he was quite faithful to her.

So that was the way things were, until my best friend from high school moved back to town. While I had graduated high school and gone into the service industry, she had gone on to college and become a therapist. She had recently returned and we had renewed our friendship.

I was lying in bed, panting, as she gave me a final lick and moved up my body to kiss my mouth. "I've never had a tastier pussy then yours," she told me, passing some of the taste to me in a deep kiss. We snuggled for a long time, catching up on our lives.

While I tried not to reveal too much about my situation (I do believe in discretion about my employer's affairs), her fingers tickling my nipples and clit made me spill more than I wanted to. That, plus the fact that Mrs. White had berated me just this morning over the stupidest thing made it easy for her to get me to vent my frustration.

"How would you like her to be nicer to you?" Maria asked.

"That would be heaven!" I exclaimed. "I'd like to see her groveling to me for a change!"

Maria had a gleam in her eye as she asked, "Really?"

"Sure!" I responded.

"I can do that," she said.

"Do what?" I asked, confused.

"I can change her, make her nicer," she said. "One of the areas that I specialized in was hypnotherapy. I can change her personality in little ways that might make your life easier."

"I don't know," I said skeptically. On the one hand, I didn't want to be messing in my work life. On the other hand, she was such a bitch; any change to that would be nice.

"How are you going to get her to agree to be hypnotized?" I asked.

"I can give you a pill," Maria explained. "Give it to her when she is about to do some relaxing activity, and it will relax her even further, open her up, and it will make her very susceptible to hypnotism."

I wasn't sure about it, but I agreed to give it some thought. By then, her fingers had gotten to me, and I pushed her onto her back and took one of her brown nipples into my mouth as I buried a few fingers into her hot pussy. In just a few moments, we were both too busy to think about my boss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.