Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Cindy woke with a start, feeling very refreshed. Wow, it had to be late for her to feel this good, since 'not a morning person' was an understatement when applied to her. But when she looked at the clock, it was only 8:30am. She'd had only a few hours of sleep, but she was wide awake. And horny. Even more so than normal, and that was saying something. She lay back on the bed, spread her legs wide and began toying with her pussy. All her recent fantasies were fresh in her mind, and she gave herself several glorious orgasms. As she lay on the bedspread, her small body covered in sweat, she realized that she had nothing to wear today. The thought that she could just go naked came unbidden into her head, which almost started her on another round of masturbation.

She sighed, wondering if real sex felt as good as what she could do with her fingers. She heard a lot of girls talk, and from reading between the lines, she had the feeling that most boys had no idea how to please a girl. However, she was willing to bet that any of the men in this house would not have that problem. A vision of her small body being held and used by the massive Eric floated through her mind, and she shook her head, knowing that she really had to stop thinking of these things, otherwise she'd be here all day.

Putting on the clothes from yesterday was not an option. Her panties really needed to be washed, as did her top. She hated wearing dirty clothes, but there wasn't a robe in the room. Well, the towels were plenty big enough, and when Tina got up, maybe she would have some sweats or something that Cindy could borrow.

The shower was glorious, a sensual experience in and of itself. She shared a small bathroom with her father at her house, and the water pressure left a lot to be desired. She got out of the shower and walked back into the room drying her hair, and saw that someone had come in while she was in the shower and put some clothing on the bed. She smiled and wondered who it had been, then was mortified as she realized that her panties, stained with her arousal from last night, were sitting on her pillow where she'd left them. Whoever had put the clothing on the bed couldn't have missed them.

In fact, it had been Tina who'd put the clothing on the bed (she'd gotten some sweats and a top from Ari, who was closer to Cindy's size) and she hadn't missed the panties. She had, however, held them to her nose, loving the other girl's scent as she inhaled deeply. Visions of her tying Cindy, her legs pulled back and wide, then gagging her with her own panties, shot Tina's arousal sky high. The fantasy continued, as she imagined licking the other girl almost to orgasm, then backing off, then licking her again until the girl was going crazy with need. Finally, she imagined sliding her fingers into Cindy's no-doubt tight little pussy, and stroking her g-spot as she sucked on her clit, causing the girl to flood her mouth with her orgasm. It was a strong fantasy, that was for sure.

Everyone in the Circle had been quite aware of Cindy's orgasms. The rush of energy had been surprisingly strong. Masturbation was rare in the Circle -- it was just too much fun to play with someone else -- but it wasn't frowned on or anything. No one dipped into Cindy's fantasies, even though they could have. If Cindy wanted to masturbate rather than have sex with one of them, that was her business. Besides, everyone but Tina was waiting for Tina to either seduce Cindy or be seduced by her. Tina was still sure that it would be inappropriate, although in her more honest moments, she admitted to herself that she was just afraid of doing something that would scare the other girl away. That was a thought she just couldn't bear.

Cindy walked downstairs toward the kitchen, encouraged by the voices that she heard. She was a little shy as she peeked around the corner and saw Ken, Tina, Ari, Eric, Joan and Sally sitting around and talking over the remains of breakfast. Sally looked up and smiled at her, and Cindy's breath caught. The woman was so beautiful; she wondered what it would be like to suck on those large nipples. She smiled back and tried to regain some control over her hormones. Maybe she was due for her period. She was always really horny when she was bleeding.

"What would you like for breakfast?" asked Sally.

"Oh, um... whatever is fine," replied Cindy. "I could get it -- it's no trouble."

Everyone chuckled, and Ken said, "Sally's not going to let you feed yourself in her kitchen. I think she'd take it as a personal insult or something."

"So," said Sally, "would pancakes be okay?"

Cindy was ravenously hungry, something else that was rare for her in the mornings. Normally, she just had some coffee and a bit of toast, but pancakes sounded fantastic, and she said as much. Tina rose, got her a cup for some coffee, and asked if she wanted some orange juice. Cindy, suddenly shy again, nodded.

"So, tell me again who this Viana person is," said Ken.

"Fi-onn-a," corrected Arianwen.

Cindy tried not to stare at the piercings in her nipples. Her own nipples started getting hard (again), as she wondered what getting pierced felt like.

"Fionna Ashland," Ari continued. "She's only the premier Irish fiddler in Ireland, and she's only doing one concert. The rumor is it's her last, although no one has confirmed it. C'mon, it'll be fun."

Ken wasn't much for music, and had no idea what sort of music Irish music was. If it was anything like the crap on MTV or on the radio, then he had no use for it. Some of the older rock was okay, but he'd never really been much into music of any kind. Still, Ari really wanted to go, and if it put a smile on her face, he was happy to oblige.

Cindy, however, had forgotten about Ari's piercings and was staring at the other girl open-mouthed.

"You have tickets to an Ashland concert?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"Yeah, you know her stuff?"

"Oh yeah," replied Cindy enthusiastically. "I've got all her CDs. She is nothing short of amazing!"

"Well, I have an extra ticket," said Ari, "you should come along."

"How could you have an extra ticket?" asked Cindy. "They're like gold."

Ari smiled, "Well, I got five, but haven't been able to talk anyone but Ken, Jane and Tina into going with me. So, I have an extra ticket."

"Oh no, I couldn't..."

"Of course you can dear," smiled Sally, putting a plate with two large pancakes down in front of her. "Tina and Ari will want to share the experience with someone whom they know likes the music. You should go."

Everyone chimed in their support, and soon Cindy found herself agreeing to go with them to the concert. Truth be told, she'd only refused out of politeness, because she was rabid about Fionna and her music. She kept to herself that, until she'd met Ari and Tina, Fionna was the most beautiful redhead Cindy'd ever seen, even in pictures.

It looked like rest of the day would be spent working on the computers, much to Cindy's delight. Well, it was mostly a delight, since what she really wanted was to get some alone time with Tina. She eventually found herself just sitting there, her mind wandering, wondering what would happen if she just got down between Tina's legs and offered herself. She realized that all of those fantasies that she'd been having for years had moved out of the realm of fantasy, and were things she'd like to explore with the right person. And that right person was Tina.

In fact, it was easy to put herself in the place of the dark-haired woman that she'd seen yesterday. Very easy. Especially if Tina was the one playing with her. She closed her eyes, completely unaware of the effect that her fantasy was having on Tina, who couldn't help but be pulled into it, thus giving it more power than a casual fantasy. Cindy shifted in her seat, a slight smile on her lips as she felt the sting of a whip crashing into her slight body. She knew that she was wetting the crotch of her borrowed sweats, but her fantasy was so intense, it didn't really matter to her. In fact, the idea that someone might find out how aroused she was, and the embarrassment that would follow, just made the whole fantasy better for her.

Tina, who just couldn't stop the flood of imagery and lust coming from Cindy, finally couldn't take it anymore. She wasn't used to being denied and teased -- at least, in this manner -- and it was just impossible for her to concentrate on anything other than guiding the fantasy. She wanted reality, though. Cindy's scent was very clear to her, and it was driving her crazy. She was going to have to go upstairs and hope that someone was in the mood to play.

Cindy had reached the point where she couldn't take it anymore either, and as she got up to find a bathroom to relieve herself in, she bumped into Tina, who was heading upstairs.

"Oh, sorry," said Cindy, looking up at the slightly taller girl.

"No problem," replied Tina, who tried to deal with the flood of lust washing through her from the touch of her hand on Cindy's shoulder.

She wanted to move her hand, really, she did. Well, in truth, she wanted to move her hand down and squeeze the hard nipple that she could see tenting the other girl's tank top. Then she wanted to push Cindy down to her knees, and make her take her shorts off with her teeth. Tina imagined holding Cindy's hair in her hand and forcing her face to her own wet pussy. She could see the pale strands of hair in her hands, so smooth, like silk...

Wait a minute, thought Tina. Pale strands? Cindy's hair was dark, not pale. Black, in fact.

Without really thinking about it, Tina blurted out, "Cindy, do you dye your hair?"

"Huh?" asked Cindy. Her mind was so not on the color of her hair. "Uh, yeah."

Tina was shaking a little. There was something, just on the edge of her memory...

"What color is it normally?''

Cindy was still pretty caught up in her fantasy, which was why she answered, instead of putting Tina off.

"Um, actually, it's almost white."

The memory just wouldn't come, no matter how hard she tried. But the answer seemed right. Tina still hadn't removed her hand from Cindy's shoulder, which meant that the lust the other girl had been generating was still pouring into her nerves.

"I'm really sorry about this," whispered Tina, looking down into Cindy's crystal blue eyes. ''Feel free to stop me..."

She leaned down and brushed her lips across Cindy's. Cindy shuddered, but made absolutely no move to stop the other girl. Tina drew back a little, trying to control herself, and hoping that she wasn't doing the wrong thing. If she was, this could all go south in a big way.

Cindy's eyes were now closed, and she was shaking. Her nipples were clearly visible through her top, and to Tina her scent just yelled "Take Me!" So she leaned down and gave Cindy another kiss, this one longer, but still with no tongue. Cindy moaned, the roaring in her ears and the heat in her body all but making her pass out.

"Would... would you like to go upstairs?" asked Tina.

Cindy nodded, but the only thing in her mind was the dungeon upstairs and how very much she'd like Tina to take her there. Tina picked up on that desire, and smiled.

"Not this time," she whispered into the girl's pink ear, "but soon enough, I promise."

The hot breath, and hotter tongue, made Cindy moan louder. It wouldn't occur to her until later to wonder if she'd asked out loud to be taken to the dungeon. How else could Tina have understood her desire?

Tina took Cindy's hand, and they headed upstairs to Tina's bedroom.

It was a good thing that they didn't meet anyone on their way up to Tina's room, because Cindy was sure they would have known why the girls were heading upstairs, and that would have been very embarrassing. On the other hand, it might not have been, since Cindy was pretty out of it.

Tina closed the door and drew Cindy in for a deep kiss. Cindy just melted into the surprising strength of Tina's embrace, loving the feeling of being held helpless against the other girl. As they kissed, a small part of her mind wished desperately that Tina knew and understood Cindy's secret fantasies. Of course, they were secret, so there was no way...

"Cindy," said Tina, reluctantly pulling away from the girl's soft lips, "if I do something that you don't like, you have to tell me, okay?"

"Yes," sighed Cindy, just barely able to concentrate on something other than the feelings rushing through her nerves.

"I mean it," said Tina. "I can um... get carried away sometimes. Just say 'red', and it'll all stop."

"No..." moaned Cindy, rubbing her body against Tina, "no... don't stop. Just do what you want. I'll do whatever you want, it's okay."

Cindy realized she was babbling, but couldn't regain the presence of mind to stop herself.

Tina smiled, took the bottom of Cindy's top in her fingers and slowly lifted it. Cindy raised her arms to allow Tina to pull the top off and discovered that, somehow, Tina managed to entangle her wrists in the top so that her hands were immobilized. She groaned, and her pussy released yet more moisture into the sopping crotch of the sweat pants.

She started to tremble when she felt a tongue licking around her rigid nipple. For a fleeting second, she was very embarrassed about being so flat-chested, but those thoughts were lost as Tina sunk her teeth into the nipple in her mouth. Cindy cried out in pleasure as just the right amount of pain slid through the sensitive nub.

Somehow, she found herself laying on the bed, her wrists still tangled up in the top. One of Tina's hands was holding her wrists above her head, while her tongue bathed Cindy's upper torso. She moaned and squirmed as Tina used tongue and teeth on her nipples. The hot wetness slid up her ribs and tickled under her arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.