Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Ken looked around, noting that his guests were having a very good time. Sally had been released from the table, after having her brains teased out there for over an hour. Having ice on her breasts for that long had been very stimulating for her, since she liked intense breast play. It might not have been very fun if she wasn't a priestess, because it was a sure thing that she'd have gotten frostbite. Now, she looked down at her and Eric's harem girl, as said girl -- with her hands cuffed behind her -- was forced to switch between them as she orally serviced each. Sally was getting some of her own back for the teasing she endured while bound on the table.

Ken pulled on Nikki's leash, leading the girl from the playroom. She'd been teased enough, and it was time to give her some relief, which they were going to do in one of the bedrooms that Ken had earmarked for more private play. It wasn't long before Nikki found herself tightly bound to the bed, with a pillow under her hips. Ken tied the base of her breasts, then attached clamps to her rigid nipples. Since her head was hanging off the end of the bed, at a very convenient height, he decided to use her mouth.

"Open," he said.

She did, then started sucking very enthusiastically as he slid his cock in her mouth. Ken rubbed his finger over her exposed clit, pushing waves of pleasure into the nerves as he did so. It was very intense for her, but he kept her pleasure just under what she needed to cum.

"Feel free to speak as you wish until I return you to your Master," he said.

She popped her mouth off his cock.

"Master, this slave is going crazy. Please let her cum, please!"

"Soon lover," he said, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth.

Even Sensei didn't know Nikki was into breath play. She almost came as he cut off her air with his cock. She couldn't take him too far into her throat -- he was too thick -- but it wasn't for lack of trying. Ken decided that he wanted to taste her orgasm, so he pulled out of her, then went to town on her pussy.

Ken loved to eat pussy, and knowing just how to touch her with his lips and tongue made it even better. She didn't taste like a Priestess, since their body fluids were all laced with aphrodisiacs, but that didn't matter. She tasted like a horny, needy woman, and he loved it. Two fingers slid inside her, and began messaging her g-spot.

"Feel free to cum any time," he said.

Then, bastard that he was, he teased her some more. Nikki loved to be teased, but she was about at her limit. He forced her orgasm before she reached it, and she shrieked, straining against the ropes and pumping her fluid into his sucking mouth. The wave of energy that washed over him was very strong, and he revelled in it. She was just coming down as he slid his cock into her, opening her tunnel rather more than it was used to, and fed some of her own cum back to her in a kiss.

She came again. Then several more times, eventually passing out just after he pumped his sperm into her body. There was a large smile on her face, even while she was unconscious, and that made Ken very happy.

He released her, then lay there waiting for her to come to, stroking her damp skin and just enjoying being with her. One would think that, considering how intense it was to make love with a Priestess, he wouldn't be all that interested in anyone else. But that wasn't the way things worked. Sure, sex with a Priestess was nothing short of amazing. But every woman that Ken had been with lately had something unique about her that brought him a huge amount of pleasure. He smiled, thinking that maybe he was just a slut.

"What's the smile for?" asked Nikki.

"Oh, just thinking about how sexy you are."

She stirred a bit in his arms, and he knew she didn't believe him.

"Thank you," she said.

"I know you don't believe me," said Ken, "but it's really true. And, as soon as you're recovered, I'll be happy to prove it to you again."

Her grin grew wider and more genuine.

"I'm not certain I could take much more of that proof," she said.

"Doesn't matter," he returned. "You're a slave, and it's my prerogative to make you cum until you pass out, if I so desire."

"It is that," she said with a little shudder. "Sensei was right."

"About what?"

"You."

Ken waited until it was obvious she wasn't going to continue.

"You can't say something like that and not continue," he said

"You could always torture it out of me," she said with a sultry smile.

"If that's what you want," he said.

It took him less than five minutes to have her panting and begging again. Her tunnel was slick with their cum, and he fed it to her off his fingers. He told her to put her arms over her head and not to move them, knowing how hard it would be for her since it was only her rapidly fading willpower that kept them there. Ken pinched her nipples, then slid two fingers in her ass and another in her cunt. His thumb rubbed her very sensitive clit until she began to buck her hips.

"So," asked Ken, conversationally, "what was it that Sensei was saying?"

"Oh damn," she moaned as he backed her off a climax for the third time, "this just isn't fair."

"You're a slave," he said, knowing the being helpless was part of the turn-on for her. "I decide what's fair."

She held out for another few minutes before she cracked.

"I'll tell you, I'll do anything you want, just please let me cum!" she begged.

She had finally realized that he could keep her on edge as long as he wanted. Even Scott had limits, but Ken was relentless.

"If you think this is torture," he said, "you'll find out what real torture is if you don't tell me after you cum."

"I will, I will," she moaned, "please, please, please, you're driving me crazy."

"Cum for me slave," he said, rubbing her clit in just the right way.

She screamed, arching her back, but his fingers in her body were unyielding, forcing her orgasm on his terms, not hers. She had rarely felt such a sense of power and such an utter loss of control over herself. It added strength to her orgasm, and she passed out again. Ken spent the time smearing her cum over her pussy, mons and breasts while waiting for her to wake up.

"You're dangerous," she said, a while after she recovered.

"Oh? Is that what Sensei thinks?"

"No, that's what I think," she replied.

A few minutes, and a drink of nice cold water later, she continued.

"He says that you are the most talented student he's ever taught. Also, the most dangerous."

"No worries there," smiled Ken. "I'm straight."

She frowned at him, although it was obvious she wasn't annoyed.

"You know that's not what I meant," she said. "He thinks you're holding yourself back and says that when you really do let yourself go, he doesn't want to be on the receiving end of things."

"Nikki, that's ridiculous," said Ken. "I never get the best of Sensei when we spar. He's light-years beyond me."

"That's not what he thinks."


Arianwen lay in a sweaty heap on Scott's chest. She listened to the slow, strong beating of his heart, her body at peace while her mind whirled in circles.

He had certainly used her well, and she'd loved every minute of it. What got her to wondering though, was the fact that making love with him was like making love with someone in the Circle. Well, almost. There was a missing back-and-forth of energy that was shared when she was with someone who was Circle. But Sensei seemed to have many of the abilities of a Priest.

He had made exquisite use of her body, causing her pleasure and pain in all the right spots to make her melt in his arms. He'd even 'made' her drink from him, and done it in a way that pushed every submissive button in her small body. While he didn't have the virtually limitless stamina of a Circle Priest, he sure as hell had given her a run for her money. She also sensed that letting go of himself, giving into his desires so fully, was a rare occurrence for him.

She couldn't read him completely, but she was a High Priestess, and this had been sex. Keeping a High Priestess of Lea out of his emotions during sex was just not possible for anyone, certainly not in what amounted to Her temple. Arianwen was one up on Ken in that regard, since Ken's connection to Scott was not sexual. If he joined the Circle, Scott would make Lea an excellent Priest. She just didn't know how to broach the subject.

"You aren't even all that tired, are you?" he asked.

Of course, now that the sexual contact was gone, he was back to being damn hard to read.

"Oh, I'm tired enough, Master," she said, "unless you want to use your slave again. She would welcome it, if you did."

Ari switched to third person, because she knew that was one way that Scott liked to play the slave game. It didn't bother her at all; she really enjoyed pleasing him. If he'd been anyone else, she would have fed some energy back into him. But for some reason, she was afraid that he'd feel it and misunderstand what it was. That could cause problems that she didn't want to deal with.

"I think that you have worn out your current Master," he said. "How does Ken keep up with two wives?"

Ari tensed. How the hell did he know that? It wasn't a secret that Ken had a relationship with both her and Jane, but his statement made it obvious he knew they were married.

"Why the surprise?" he asked. "You are married, are you not? As are Sally, Eric and Joan."

"Actually, Joan hasn't married them yet," responded Ari.

"A mere formality," smiled Scott.

Ari was silent as she tried to think of a way not to give them all away. On the other hand, she wasn't sure it mattered all that much if she did. He seemed to know an awful lot about them, and had given no indication that any of it bothered him. Of course, he didn't know the full story, which would be pretty hard to believe.

"Have I said something wrong?" he asked.

"No," replied Ari, running her fingers through his graying chest hair. "But you can be a little scary sometimes."

He shifted around to look at her.

"I know how you feel," he replied.

"What do you mean?"

"All of you, in your group, are extraordinary," he said. "I was happy to have found Ken -- he's the kind of student that comes along only once in a lifetime of teaching, if the teacher is very, very lucky. However, that could be said of any one of your group. Ken is the best of you, but even if I had not met him, teaching any of you would be a pleasure greater than any I've had.

"But I have been teaching for a long time. I have been a practitioner of Zen my whole life, and I know that none of you are what you seem."

"I don't understand what you mean," said Ari, trying not to show her worry. She was beginning to think she understood all too well.

"Each of you is stronger and faster than is normal," Scott said. "You never make the same mistake twice, learn every move I teach you the first time, and each of you holds back when you spar with me."

"Sensei," said Arianwen, "you flatter us. But really, we're no different..."

"Of course you are, dear," he said with a smile. "Don't misunderstand me. I am far more skilled, and have much greater experience in the arts than any of you, including Ken. But I don't believe I am stronger, physically, or faster, than any one of you, save Gary. And I know he is not part of your group, despite being married to Annette.

"There is a connection between you all, and I find it interests me greatly. Not in many years have I come across a group of people whom I wanted to know. Also there is power here, in this house, most especially in your Garden. I find that I am drawn to the mystery that you represent."

Ari was out of her depth. She just didn't know how much she could say to this man, who was so perceptive, but whom, she was sure, would not believe the truth. Ari knew little of Zen, otherwise she might not have been so worried about what Scott would and would not accept. So, she fell back on the physical and leaned forward to kiss him, dumping energy back into his body, hoping he'd be to distracted to feel it.

Scott smiled as he stiffened, feeling her small hand, then her hot mouth, on his cock. She looked up at him, and even though she knew she had distracted him, it was obvious he'd let her. Ari took him entirely down her throat, and felt his hands pull her hips toward him. Then his fingers started to play with her cunt and she -- temporarily -- forgot her worries.


Nikki was well and truly worn out. Ken, however, was not, and so decided to go see if Kim and Ellen were around. He left the room and headed to the dungeon. It was late, so most of the folks had already gone to the various bedrooms to sleep. He thought that Jane -- who's costume had been a princess who was waiting to be abducted (she even had on leather cuffs to save her abductor time) -- had ended up with Gary and Annette. She was content, mostly, but he knew that she needed another serious session in the near future. Maybe he'd send her off to do a Hogtied shoot. He assumed they'd take her, but one never knew.

The dungeon was empty except for Sandy and Karen. They looked very cute, cuddled in each other's arms. Ken frowned though, noting that Karen had a lot of marks on her body. That wasn't good, since if her parents saw them, it could cause a whole lot of trouble he didn't need. Without waking her, he touched her shoulder, pushing healing energy into her body. By morning, all but the marks on her ass would have faded, and even those would be difficult to detect. He suspected that sometime in the next year, the two of them would become Circle. Nothing was certain, but both of them seemed headed that way.

Ken, as he often did, eventually found himself in the Garden. It was always calm here, and despite the coolness of the evening, it was warm enough that he was comfortable dressed in only a pair of loose pants. On the other hand, he'd started to notice that he didn't seem to be as affected by temperature extremes as he had been.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.