Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

It had been a very long, very emotional night. Ken was still bugged that he hadn't been able to save Almira. Surely there was something that could have been done!

Dawn had broken by the time he'd returned from Lea's little trips and he joined Ari and Jane in bed. They were both asleep, which wasn't much of a surprise. Jane still loved to sleep late when she could, although training with Sensei got her up early most every morning. Ari murmured sleepily and curled closer to him.

He woke up a few hours later alone. It suited his mood. He lay there thinking about what had happened last night. It had been eventful, that was for sure, and longer than a single night. Although since he'd been sent back in time, who knew how that whole time travel thing would effect his perception of 'real' time

Almira was still strong in his thoughts. He remembered her scent, the look in her eyes as he brought her off with his mouth, and the astonishment and pleasure she'd felt as they'd made love. He was sure she was... had been, an extraordinary woman. He felt her loss far more keenly then he should have.

Then there'd been his time with Susan. As much as he'd loved seeing her again, the emotions of that mixed with the feelings he had about failing Almira. Two women he had been unable to save. For the first time in a while, Ken felt very depressed, and just lay there staring at the ceiling. He had so much, he thought. Women in his life that he loved dearly, money, a beautiful house. He had no reason to be depressed. But he hated the thought that he was helpless to save people who he knew deserved to live.

Ari opened the door and came in with a tray of food. It went without saying that she knew what kind of mood he was in. Gone was the sexy minx, and in her place stood a young woman who just wanted to comfort her husband. Jane arrived less then a minute later, tall, serene, beautiful as always. She curled up against his side as Ari pulled some fruit off the tray to give Ken. None of them said a word for a long time.

When she sensed he was ready to talk, Jane kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Difficult night," she commented.

Ken looked at her in alarm.

"What happened?"

"Not for me," she said, smiling, "for you."

Ari took his hand and kissed it, while he lay back on the pillows with his arm around Jane.

"Yeah, it was a little difficult," he said. "Some of it -- hell, all of it -- is pretty unbelievable."

"As unbelievable as serving a Sex Goddess?" asked Ari.

"You've got a point," he replied. "Still, unless what I experienced were hallucinations spun by Lea, it was a pretty wild night."

Bit by bit, starting with Susan, he told them what happened. Ari had tears in her eyes when he spoke of his meeting with his former intended. Jane sat up and listened intently when he told what happened with Almira. Her eyes flashed with anger when he related how she'd died. Then a thought occurred to him.

"Lea said I couldn't save her because it would change the timeline, but I have to wonder about the two guards that died in the hut."

Ari shrugged and said, "Maybe they weren't major players in the timeline."

Ken frowned and said, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they were soldiers, right?" she asked. "They could have been killed at any time. Or maybe they just weren't important enough in history for their deaths to make an impact."

"Almira died anyway," he said, "how could saving her by bringing her to the future cause problems?"

"Who knows?" shrugged the teen. "Maybe even the disappearance of her body would cause a chain of events that no one could predict."

Ken was not satisfied with that answer, but knew that there was nothing he could do about it now. The whole thing still bothered him.

A while later, Jane shifted and said, "When are you going to look through the briefcase that Mr. O'Donnell gave you?"

Ken hadn't thought about that since Susan had shown up. He also wondered where the vault was that Gordon had spoken of. He got out of bed, and he and Jane showered while Ari took the food downstairs. He let Jane wash him, something she liked to do, and returned the favor, even though she'd already showered this morning. It was comforting to run his hands over her body. Erotic too.

Feeling much better, he went downstairs and got the briefcase. It wasn't locked, and when he opened the large case, it contained a very small, very expensive laptop computer. It also contained several folders of paperwork, none of which interested Ken at the moment. He booted up the computer and discovered, to his surprise, that it was passworded. He had no idea what the password was, and was going to turn the thing over to Bill, when he got the feeling that that would be a bad idea.

On a hunch, he put in his own name, then used the password LeasAvatar. To his surprise, that worked and he was in. The first thing he did was change the password to something that was more secure, and he noted in the logs that the password had been changed to the current one less then 24 hours ago.

There were icons on the desktop that easily led him to the important information, not the least of which was where this mysterious vault was. Jane and Ari followed him as he followed the directions on the computer, which led him to the end of one of the hallways. There ended up being a panel, behind which was a small, blank screen. When it lit up, it was a jumble of letters and numbers. Ken used the password provided and heard a faint, very faint, click on the wall to his right.

It turned out that that wall slid to the right, but exposed a large steel door with only another screen on it. He typed in the code (another fifteen alphanumeric string) and this time there was a loud thumping noise but nothing else. He looked at Jane and Ari, and they shrugged. Ken gave the door an experimental push and it silently opened. Damn the thing was heavy!

Vault was certainly one word for where they found themselves, after descending a pretty long flight of steps. All the time, Ken had to wonder to himself just how smart it was to have placed any kind of a basement here in SoCal, but that was a problem for later. The base of the steps widened into a large living area. It would hold perhaps ten or twelve people comfortably. There were several walk-in freezers and refrigerators, although there was no food in any of them.

"Some kind of fall out shelter," remarked Jane, turning on the water tap.

There was another door off to the side that led to a room with several guns in it. From the layout and the number of cases, it was apparently meant to be an armory. When they went through another door, just beyond that one, they discovered an area that looked like a museum.

It wasn't large, or rather that room wasn't large, but there were paintings, swords, vases, books in protective cases, jewelry and all sorts of very expensive looking items. It was quite impressive, and, if the tags were right, some of those items were one of a kind and virtually priceless.

That wasn't the only room in this section. There was one room which contained several very large boxes of actual gold bars. It also contained a number of drawers with small bags of jewels. Ken was no jeweler, but he recognized diamonds and emeralds. But there were five other bags that contained stones he couldn't name.

That was about it, at least as far as riches went. There was another room which had a library of books. To his surprise, those books contained a great deal of information on everything from weaving cloth to farming.

"How did they get all of this down here?" wondered Ari. "And why? I mean, I can understand the other stuff, but why all the books and stuff? You could fit that entire library on computer."

"Yes," remarked Ken, "but if you had no electricity, how could you get to the information?"

The three went back upstairs, securing the vault behind them. They were all speechless. Apparently, Richard and Gorden had done one hell of a job preparing for the future of Lea's followers.

"I feel like Batman," said Ken, sitting down in his study.

"What are we going to tell the others?" asked Jane.

Ken thought for a moment, then said, "Those who are Circle, we'll tell. Those who aren't, we won't. But I need to get Kim and Ellen over here to go through this paperwork, because I have no idea what the hell it's all about."

Despite all the upheaval since last night, they still had a party to get ready for. Since it was going to be a combination of a play party and a Halloween party, Ken expected that it was going to be very interesting.

They'd told people to begin arriving at around three in the afternoon, which gave him time to get everyone in the Circle together for a quick meeting, where he told them what had happened last night and what they had found this morning. Everyone was very excited about the Vault and wanted to poke around some.

"Let's save that for tomorrow, shall we?" asked Ken. "I'm going to need Bill's help to set up passwords for everyone. Plus, I'm sure that Annette will want to see it when she and Gary get back tonight."

Annette and Gary had decided to go to a bondage event in Nevada. Ken had referred to it as a trade show as a joke, but that was, in fact, what it was about. Sure, there were tons of play parties, and live demonstrations, but there were a lot of heavy hitters (so to speak) of the BDSM community there. Several of the most prominent websites had their people attending (Hogtied and their sister sites were supposed to be there, as well as Shadowplayers, and even PD from Insex.), and Gary hoped that his and Annette's creations would get their attention.

"I wanna do a shoot with Hogtied," said Jane, when the conversation turned to what Gary and Annette might have found at the show.

"Yeah, me too," chimed in Tina and Ari, almost at the same time.

"I rather doubt that they'd take you two," smiled Ken. "Something about child porn?"

"That's bullshit," pouted Ari. "I'm a married woman and if my Spouses decide that I can do a public bondage shoot, why should the government be allowed to stop me?"

"You know very well that the laws are fucked up," replied Genie. "Don't pout."

Ari gave an exaggerated sigh, then looked at Ken with an almost angelic expression.

"Master, you'll tie me up and do perverted things to me, won't you?," she asked. "Pretty please?"

"Oh I'm sure we can think of something," he replied, tweaking on of her nipples.

"Mmmm, you can keep that up," she purred.

"Hey you greedy slut," said her sister, pushing her somewhat larger breasts out, "how come you get all the attention?"

"Because I'm a bigger slut then you are?" asked Ari with a perfectly straight face.

"You are not!" replied Tina indignantly.

They both broke out in giggles from the absurdity of the conversation.

Gary and Annette drove up to the house at four, both grinning ear to ear as the Circle greeted them. Other folks had started to arrive about an hour ago, and while things hadn't heated up yet, they were certainly headed that way.

"How did everything go?" asked Ken, clapping Gary on the shoulder as they walked into the house.

"Better then my wildest dreams," he said. "We both have orders going out at least six months for furniture, jewelry and other toys. I wish we could clone ourselves, since we could have gotten twice the trade."

To Ken's knowledge, Gary never took an order he couldn't fill within six months, and, in fact, rarely took anything that would extend out more than two months. He wanted to make sure his customers got a high quality product and even though his prices weren't the lowest, the excellent furniture (and other devices) he and Annette made had evidently had people lining up to buy them. They'd sold everything they'd brought with them, including some pieces that had been meant for only demos.

"Insex, Hogtied, Shadowplayers all wanted Annette to do a shoot," he beamed, "Insex especially, after one of our more... energetic demos. PD was very impressed with Annette."

"Jane was just mentioning that she was interested in applying to shoot for Hogtied, and Ari and Tina were pissed when they realized they were too young," responded Ken.

"Yeah," said Gary. "Hell, if they even thought Tina and Ari were having sex, the feds would be down here in a second. Plus, the fuckin' right wingers are really pushing some screwed up legislation. There's this new thing they wanna pass about some record keeping crap. If they get it passed, a lot of porn places are going to go out of business."

Ken shook his head, at a complete loss as to why the government was playing games with this shit when they'd just started the second front of a war in Iraq. Didn't they have anything better to do? He knew from his own reading, that the answer was no, and he was becoming very afraid of what would happen over the next few years. The Patriot Act was already having negative impacts on civil liberties and Ken doubted that it was going to get any better. Oh well. These were problems for another day. Surely people would not re-elect this idiot for another term.

Ken snagged a few minutes alone with Annette to tell her what had happened last night.

"I'm really sorry I missed the ritual," she said. "I found some time to talk to Her last night, which was good, I think. She sounded kinda sad."

Ellen and Kim arrived and Ken raised his eyebrows as he looked at the pair. The view was quite nice.

Ellen was in a Dominatrix outfit, complete with very high heels and a coiled single tail on her belt. She was wearing a lot of skin-tight, black leather which outlined her body very nicely. She was actually taller than Ken in those heels. Kim as also looking hot, and Ken could feel the sexual energy flowing off her in thick waves. He wondered how Ellen had gotten her here in what she was wearing.

Kim had on a black leather hood which completely covered her head. A blind fold and gag were closed over her eyes and mouth, there were two small holes under her nose for air, and her blond hair flowed from a hole in the top. Around her neck was a collar, and she was wearing a very tight corset which left her breasts exposed. The base of each large breast was wrapped with leather straps, crushing them into a bullet shape. Each of her hard, pink nipples had a vicious clamp attached to them. Ken wondered how she could breathe with that corset so tight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.