Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

It was an unseasonably hot day, and most of the folks at the mansion were playing outside in the pool. There was an air of subdued expectation amongst the Circle as they waited for this coming Tuesday, when they would be joined by two new members. Both Bill and Joan, who had actually spent some time talking to each other about this, were also excited.

Tina got out of the pool, her nude body glistening with the water. She stretched, displaying her body, then shrieked as Eric grabbed her from behind. She twisted around and kissed him, lightly stroking his cock as she did. They broke the kiss, and he let her go dry off.

Ken watched the play from behind his sunglasses and smiled. He could feel that there was something slightly different about Tina lately. Since school had started, in fact, there had been something slightly... off about her. He couldn't put his finger on what it was, and Lea's only response when he'd asked Her if the teen was okay, was a slight smile. Since She had acknowledged his comment but hadn't seemed worried, Ken was reassured. Somewhat. The Goddess liked Her little surprises.

A sharp exclamation drew his attention back to the girl.

"What?" Tina was saying with a confused expression on her face. "But Sally, I remember using it over the summer!"

"Sweetie, we've never had one of those," said Sally. "I guess we could get one, if you want."

Tina frowned, and continued to wring out her hair.

"No... that's alright," she said. "But, I swear I thought we had one."

The girl shrugged and headed into the kitchen.

"What was that all about?" asked Ken, after he had gotten up and walked over to Sally.

Christine squealed with delight as he arrived, and quickly grasped Ken's leg. He smiled and picked up the naked little girl, blowing a raspberry on her tummy. She laughed loudly and grabbed a handful of his hair. Grinning, he gently pried the child from his head, and set her on the ground again, where she immediately turned to her mother and started sucking on her knee. Sally smiled, and picked the toddler up.

"Tina wanted some soft ice cream from our soft ice cream machine," said Sally.

Ken frowned. "We don't have a soft ice cream machine."

"I know," replied Sally, seating Christine on her lap, "but Tina was convinced that we did." Sally paused, then said, "Has she seemed a little off to you lately?"

Ken nodded. "But when I asked Lea about it, she just smiled."

"Hmm," said Sally. "I wonder what that means."

"I have no idea," replied Ken, "but I doubt the Goddess would let her come to harm."

"True," said Sally, "but She does like Her little secrets."

"Oh yes," smiled Ken. "I'm sure we'll find out what it's all about. Eventually. In the mean time, it looks like Joan is more than ready to join us. Have you talked to her about marriage?"

"Not yet," replied Sally. Then she shrugged. "I'm sure the subject'll come up once she's joined the Circle. But that isn't really what's important."

"True," said Ken, "but Joan really needs to belong. It might not occur to her to ask about it, even though she knows about Ari, Jane and I. And you know Joan; she might not ask about it, just because she doesn't want to push."

Sally looked over at Joan and Eric, who had just closed his eyes with delight as the woman slowly slid his hard cock into her body. Sally smiled, her own nipples hardening as she watched her lovers.

"I can take Christine for a while, if you'd like to join them," Ken offered.

Sally's eyebrows went up. She knew Ken wasn't a person who went out of his way to play with small children. Although, she had to admit, Christine's face always had a bright smile on it when 'Uncle Kenny' was playing with her.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" she asked.

"Of course not," he said holding out his hands

Once turned over to Ken, Christine began cooing and giggling, so Sally sauntered over to where Joan was riding Eric in reverse-cowgirl position and pushed the woman back onto his chest. Then she applied her tongue to where the pair was joined and they groaned appreciatively. Eric's fingers tightly closed on Joan's hard nipples, bringing a deep moan from her and signaling her orgasm.

Ken watched and smiled as he floated Christine carefully in the water. He wondered what would happen at the mansion when more children started to arrive, as they surely would. He had no intention of hiding the nudist lifestyle around here, but he knew that they would have to be more circumspect with their sexual activities. Again he thought of adding more room to the mansion, expanding the 'family wing' and adding a 'children's wing'. Well, it'd be a while before he had to worry about Christine, but planning ahead couldn't hurt. He was proud of the sexual freedom at the mansion, but he was sure that kids shouldn't be exposed to certain things until they were ready. He also got the feeling that Lea could help them out with this issue.

Tina leaned against the kitchen counter. She was getting a little scared, wondering if she was going nuts. She was sure, absolutely certain, that they had an ice cream machine here. She remembered using it! Of course, she was equally sure that Sally wasn't lying to her. What would be the point of that?

Her thoughts drifted back to the girl she'd bumped into the other day. For some reason, that girl had been in the back of her thoughts ever since then -- which, Tina had to admit, was odd. There were lots of cute students at school, and she'd been having fun in boring classes giving them fantasies; but that girl wasn't in any of her classes.

Tina ate another spoonful of ice cream, letting it melt on her tongue. She could almost remember it, almost remember having someone tied to one of the lounges while she licked ice cream off her body. Tina felt her pussy getting wet and her nipples harden, as she remembered what she'd done to the girl.

Her eyes opened wide. Remembered what she'd done? She'd never done anything like that with anyone, how the hell could she 'remember' it? This was getting frustrating... and scary.

"Don't worry, love," came Lea's voice.

Tina snapped her head around to look for Lea, but the Goddess wasn't actually in the room with her.

"How can I not worry?" asked Tina out loud. "I'm going crazy!"

"No, you're not," said Lea. "Have patience."

While she wasn't exactly comforted, Tina's anxiety was eased. If her Goddess was aware of how she was feeling and She wasn't worried, Tina shouldn't be either. 'Shouldn't' being the key word in that sentence.

She sighed and looked out the window.

Sally was laying down on a lounge, and Eric was pounding into her body. Joan was sitting on her face, while Eric played with her nipples, and Tina felt her own body responding to them. Perhaps a little play would get her mind off things she 'shouldn't' be worrying about. For some reason, her Domme side was rearing its head, and as Arianwen walked by outside, she wondered if perhaps her sister would be interested in a little fun...


By Monday, Tina had forgotten the ice cream incident -- that is, until she hit the library. The book that she was looking for, a college text on String Theory, was out on loan. That the school had it at all was amazing, but the fact that someone had it out was astonishing.

"Who has it?" asked Tina in a puzzled voice.

"A young lady named Cindy," replied the woman. "Really, she's the one that requested it at the end of last year. I managed to convince the school to buy it, and it came in over the summer. I must say, I'm a bit surprised that even one high school student would want the book, let alone two. It's a master's-level course book. Are you doing a report or something?"

"Or something," nodded Tina. "Could you point her out to me?"

"Well, I don't see her, so she's probably off in a corner somewhere," was the reply. "She's a bit shorter than you are, has very black hair, and a lip piercing."

Tina gathered from the tone of the woman's voice that this Cindy person wasn't particularly sociable. Either that or the woman didn't think much of kids with piercings. Whatever.

It didn't take long to find the girl, who was crouched over the large book with pieces of note paper littering the table. Tina caught a glimpse of what was on some of the paper before her eyes were drawn to girl. The papers were covered with what looked to be very complex calculations.

"Uh, hi," said Tina.

The girl jumped and spun around, her gray eyes wide.

"What?" she said sharply.

"Um... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you, but I'd heard they had that book here, and I was wondering when I might be able to get a look at it?"

The girl's skin was very pale, and she actually looked quite goth. Black nails, black eye shadow and very dark lipstick made her look a bit forbidding. From the look on her face, it was clear she wasn't happy to be disturbed, but Tina began to get an odd feeling in her chest. A feeling that she couldn't quite understand.

She was a pretty new Priestess. But then, they all were new at this. Still, she'd been told by Ken that she might meet people who could be Circle, and that, if they fit in other ways, she should cultivate relationships with those people. Tina wondered if this feeling she was getting meant that this girl had Circle potential. Funny though, it was a feeling that Tina associated with getting an instant crush on someone...

"Are... are you sure this is the book you were looking for?" asked the girl in a hesitant voice. "It's... not really used in any of the classes here."

She sounded like she was apologizing for something.

"Uh, yeah, I know," replied Tina. "I was thinking of buying it, but I wanted to look at it first."

"Sure, sure," said the girl, "just take it back up to the front when you're finished."

She quickly gathered up her notes, and despite Tina's protests, scurried off, leaving Tina more than a little surprised by her actions.

Inexperienced as Tina was, she was still a Priestess. And that part of her knew beyond a doubt that the girl had had a very strong sexual response to Tina. Since Tina had excellent control over the effect her body could have on someone, she knew the girl wasn't reacting to that. She wished that the girl -- Cindy -- had stayed just a little longer, since it would have been interesting to look into her sexual past.

Tina picked up the book and began to leaf through it, finding a whole page of notes that Cindy had left. They were quite interesting, but Tina discovered, much to her embarrassment, that she couldn't follow some of the math. Tina was not used to being puzzled by math. It was her friend, and she was very, very good with it. Frowning, she set to work trying to unravel the equations.


Tuesday night was the Mabon Celebration, and it was a fine evening. The ritual was held with the Circle folk and others that were becoming regulars. In addition to Sandy and Ellen and Kim, Karen had been able to join them. Even though the young teen was ostensibly Tina's friend, it was really Sandy that she spent most of her time with. Not that she didn't spend 'quality' time with other people who hung at the mansion, but she and Sandy were definitely an 'item'. Karen was getting aggressive with her submissiveness (which was an odd -- but accurate -- way to put it) to Sandy. Ken and the rest of the Circle kept a close eye on the girl to make sure she wasn't getting carried away, but she wasn't. She was just finding her place with Sandy, who was also finding her way to being more dominant with Karen. Oddly, she was rarely a dominant with others in the Circle.

Karen hadn't attended a ritual where someone was being inducted into the Circle. She was aware of what that meant, if only vaguely, but tonight she watched with keen interest as first Joan, then Bill were called to Ken toward the end of the ritual. Ken was starting to get less self-conscious about inducting someone into the Circle.

"There are two who wish to join the Circle tonight," he stated. "Please, come here."

Bill and Joan walked toward him. Genie was standing on one side of Ken, and Eric and Sally were standing on the other.

"Joan," he said, "you have said that you want to join with us, to become a Priestess of the Circle. Is this still your wish?"

"Yes, Ken," Joan said in a clear voice. "I come to you, the High Priest, and ask to be allowed to serve Lea."

"Bill," he said, "you have said that you want to join with us, to become a Priest of the Circle. Is this still your wish?"

"It is," said Bill in a voice somewhat less steady than Joan's had been. Even so, his conviction shone through. "I come to you, the High Priest, and ask to be allowed to serve Lea."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.