Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Bill did indeed attend the ritual on the eleventh. And he wasn't the only one to attend. Of course, the Circle was there, but Joan, Sandy, Ellen and Kim also showed up.

It was a nice, quiet ceremony. Intimate. Once the circle was opened, Ken looked around and wondered why no one had noticed that one of their number was no longer there. Lea, who had lead the ritual, was nowhere to be seen, and no one even commented on it. Well, She was a Goddess, after all.

When Jane and Ari came to him, offering food and wine, their kisses were filled with heat. It wasn't long before Bill was the last thing on Ken's mind. Looking over, just before Ari's slick pussy descended on his mouth, he didn't think that Bill was thinking any deep thoughts either. Not with Tina riding his pole while Genie sat on his face.

Something hot and slippery encased his own rigid pole -- Jane, sliding down to his base. He could feel the spear of pain in her body from his thick cock forcibly opening her, and her answering feelings of lust. It had been too long since she'd been played with and his slave was getting restless.

Ari shifted her hips, and he was able to slide one finger in her back hole while his tongue danced over her swollen clit. She moaned, her passion swallowed by the kisses from her wife, who was none-too-gently squeezing and pulling on Ari's nipples. Eventually, the small teen found herself face-down on the ground as Ken slid into her from behind. Her face was resting on Jane's pussy, which she was eagerly licking. Actually, eagerly biting from the sounds of Jane's pleasure; just licking her there wouldn't cause her to make sounds like that.

It was quite late when they finished their impromptu orgy, but everyone, with the possible exception of Jane, was sated and happy. Despite the orgasms she'd had, Ken could still feel the restlessness in her body, and he knew he'd have to do something about it sooner rather than later. It wouldn't do to have one of his wives dissatisfied.

The next day Ken made some calls to make the arrangements, deciding that Friday night would be a good night to shoot for. Very good, as it turned out. He grinned, thinking of how much fun this little outing was going to be.

That Thursday, his car was finally ready, so he drove on down to pick it up. He'd gotten used to the big Humvee, which made him feel vaguely guilty despite the fact that it didn't run on gas. Someone with a 'Love Your Mother' bumper sticker on her car had actually cursed him out in a parking lot. He hadn't had the heart to tell her that even his un-modified BMW probably ran cleaner than her fifteen-year-old Volvo, which, as she drove off, belched black smoke in his direction. Maybe diesel was exempt from damaging the planet?

Anyway, Sandy, Helen and Davyn were all at the shop when he arrived. He gave Sandy a big kiss and hug, and Helen stepped up to him with an expectant look on her face. To his surprise, he was unable to escape with just a quick kiss on her cheek as she caught his lips squarely on hers. While lingering, the kiss had no tongue. Ken, being what he was, was easily able to read the somewhat subtle invitation from the woman. He gave no hint of his surprise, though, and moved to Davyn to shake his hand.

"Nice to see you folks," beamed Ken.

He felt no jealousy from Davyn, although he suspected that the man knew what was behind his wife's kiss. Ken was somewhat at a loss. It wasn't that Helen was unattractive. She was very attractive. But he really didn't think it was a good idea to follow through, even by dipping into her fantasies. Besides which, she couldn't possibly know how easily he'd been able to read her intentions.

Davyn and Sandy took some time to show him what they'd done to his X5. When he took it on the test drive, he was amazed. Sure, the acceleration before had been smooth and fast, but now it felt like he was driving a sports car.

"We did make a number of changes to the suspension," said Davyn. "Suffice it to say that you won't be able to pop into the nearest BMW dealer to get anything but the oil changed. And even that might be a problem, since it takes a different amount of oil now."

They talked for a short while longer, then Ken wrote out a check and left, enjoying the feel of what felt like a completely different car. Well, he thought, change the suspension and the engine, and it might as well be a new car. He made a quick stop on the way home to ensure that everything was set up for tomorrow night, then it was over to the flight lesson.

As usual, that was fantastic, especially since the instructor mentioned that if Ken just got in a few more hours, he'd be ready to solo in the absolute minimum time allowed by law. That made him happy, even though he knew that he wouldn't be able to tell Arianwen about it.

Once he got home, it was time to start preparing Jane.

"Jane, hon," he said, finding her at one of the computer terminals in the lab, "did you have any plans for tomorrow?"

"Not that I can think of, Master," she said in a distracted voice. "Any special time?"

"No. I pretty much expect to use you for the whole day," he responded in a light tone.

Light or not, she caught his mood, and it lit a fire in her belly. She quickly turned, her deep blue eyes beginning to look smoky. Oh yes, he thought. This was the right decision. She was gonna love what he had in mind.

"May I ask how Master is planning to use his slave?" she said.

"Nope," he smiled, leaning in to kiss her.

He knew that not knowing what he had planned would add to her excitement. Her kiss was very hungry, and got more so as he crushed her nipple between his fingertips. She was actually panting when he walked away.

After dinner that evening, Arianwen slid into her husband's lap.

"So, Master," she said squirming, "what do you have planned for our wife?"

He told her, and the petite redhead's eyes glowed. "Oh, I can't wait for that."

"Ari, love, I don't think that you'll be able to come," said Ken.

"Why not?" she asked, surprised.

"Think about where it's going to happen."

"What? Oh... damn. That's not fair," she pouted.

"Why the long face?" he asked. "This is more her thing than yours, isn't it?"

"Well, maybe. If nothing else, I'd absolutely love to watch. Who knows? Maybe it could become my 'thing'" she smiled. "Anyway, if I can't come with you, then are you planning on taking care of me tonight?"

"Actually," smiled Ken as Annette wandered up, "I'd already thought of that."

Ari felt a strong hand grip her hair, which guided her out of Ken's lap. She gasped as Annette's fingers got a firm grip on one nipple ring and pulled up, forcing the girl to stand on her tiptoes.

"So, little Minx," smiled Annette. "My Master has given me permission to play with you tonight. And since you owe me, I thought we could start, oh... about now."

Arianwen's eyes were glazed with lust. Her Goddess' gift ensured that her nipples were very rich with nerves leading directly to the pleasure center in her brain. Harsh nipple play really, really excited her.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to do... certain things for me?" asked the Priestess.

"Not sure what things you mean," gasped Ari.

Annette now had a good grip on each of the teen's swollen nipples and was pulling up even harder, stretching the girl's small breasts. She was really getting off on this, and was a bit unfocused.

"Well," smiled Annette, as she guided Ari to her knees, "let me give you a hint." She grabbed Ari's hair and guided her mouth between her legs. "I'm willing to bet Master Ken will punish you a lot if you spill any on the rug."

Arianwen moaned with lust as her eager tongue began lapping Annette's shaved, very wet, sex. When Annette slightly repositioned her mouth, Ari knew exactly what she intended. Hot fluid filled her mouth, and Arianwen didn't miss a single drop.

It was midnight of that same night that Jane found herself hanging from her wrists in the playroom. Her legs were spread by a wide bar, and only the very tips of her toes were able to reach the ground. She was soaked with sweat and her body was striped from neck to knees with welts from the single tail. Some of the welts, especially the ones on her mons and breasts, were bleeding. She was trembling, desperately trying not to cum. She didn't have permission.

Gary and Ken fucked her fore and aft, the men coordinating their strokes in her pussy and asshole, and generally fucking the shit out of her with no regard for the strain on her body. Hands spread her salty sweat over the cuts left by the whip, causing her skin to burn and sting, not to mention that her lower holes had barely enough room to fit one cock of Gary's size, never mind one in each hole. It was agonizing and so sexually arousing that she was begging to cum. To no avail.

When they finished with her, she was taken down and put into a very tight, leather mummy bag. Electronic stims were attached to her clit and nipple rings, the arches of her feet and under each arm. Once she was zipped up, the only way for her to get air was a rather thin tube in her mouth. Ken set up the laptop to control the current being applied to her body. It was by no means constant, and would sometimes stay off almost long enough for her to fall asleep. Sometimes it was a gentle tickle, and sometimes an agonizing shock. For Jane, unable to move and having no idea of the time, it would be a very long night. Gary eventually went off to sleep, but Ken stayed up with Jane. It wasn't a matter of safety. While he'd never do this to someone not of the Circle -- and maybe not even to Jane off the property where Lea couldn't intervene (at least, he assumed She couldn't) -- for Jane this was perfectly safe. Insanely intense, but he'd yet to find anything of that nature she didn't like. He wondered if he should start getting into other forms of play with her, like play piercing, breath play or even some fire play. Besides, he really didn't need the sleep, and he enjoyed the energy she was throwing off like a torch, caused by her intense sexual arousal. Ken eventually did doze for an hour toward morning, but that was more than enough to refresh him.

Arianwen walked into the room, looking a little sleepy.

"Morning, Master," she said in a husky voice.

"Good morning, Minx," he smiled, noting her arousal. "You sound like you didn't just spend the entire night with Annette."

"It's Jane's fault. She's putting out enough lust to power a city."

That was true. Ken felt like the air was vibrating in response to his wife's desperate need for an orgasm and her immense pleasure at being denied that release.

"I have to go to class today, and while I'm away, I'll need someone to look after her."

"Oh, I can do that," smiled Ari with a lazy, sensual smile.

"She's not to cum," admonished Ken. "And either she stays in a cage, or she's otherwise tightly bound, okay?"

"Mmmm. I like that. Maybe I can volunteer for something like this soon? Well, not the whipping part, at least not as hard as you guys did her, but I might want to try something like what she's experiencing now."

"I'm sure we can think of something appropriate," smiled Ken.

Before he left, Jane was let out about an hour later with him, Arianwen and Eric watching. She looked like a bit of a mess, but was glowing with happiness. And horniness. They made her squat over a bowl to pee, then made her drink it. That almost made her cum since, for her, drinking pee at someone's order was one of the most submissive things she could do. Unlike Arianwen, she didn't like it for its own sake, but she did it because the level of humiliation and submissiveness turned her on something fierce. Of course, no one, not even Arianwen, knew why Ari liked pee play as much as she did.

When Ken got home from class, he ate and cleaned himself up. Jane was in a cage out by the pool. It was the smallest cage she could fit in, and the piercings through her nipples and clit were tightly tied to the front bars. Even trying to relieve the strain of the metal against her skin tugged her piercings in a bad but oh-so-good way.

"Have you fed her?" asked Ken.

"Only cock," replied Sally, who was sitting outside enjoying the sun -- and Jane's lust. "Water, too. And I think Ari peed on her once or twice. You know Ari."

They chucked over that and Ken squatted in front of the cage. "Are you ready to serve me?" he asked.

"However Master wishes, his slave will serve," she replied.

Oh yeah, she was really into subspace. She was completely healed from last night. Ken wondered if, considering how much energy she was generating, she'd been unable to keep from healing.

"Good," he smiled. "I'm sure you'll enjoy what I have in mind. Ari will be here soon to clean you up and get you ready."

"Yes, Master," Jane replied, shifting and wincing as her clit ring was pulled.


They entered the small bar, and Ken noted that it was quite full tonight. Unlike the first time he'd been here, tonight it really was a private party. Things quieted down real fast when they appeared. He tugged on the leash and heard a muffled grunt as the cloaked figure shuffled forward to follow him. Gary headed toward one of the pool tables. Ken saw an area had already been cleared for the entertainment.

Knife came over and shook Ken's hand, looking curiously at the cloaked figure behind him. They all walked into the cleared space. Someone turned down the stereo and there was mostly silence in the smoky bar.

"Hello, guys and ladies," he started.

"Ain't no ladies here," someone quipped. There were some 'fuck yous' and some smacking sounds as open hands connected with bodies.

"Yes," Ken smiled, "well, you'll notice that I didn't say 'Gentlemen'."

More laughter.

"Anyway," he continued, "in a moment, I'll present the evening's entertainment. But before I do, there are a few -- very few -- rules."

There were some cheers from that announcement by the twenty-plus people in the bar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.