Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

There were quite a number of people at this ritual. Lughnasad was the time when the bread made of the season's first grain was shared. Sally had, of course, made a lot of bread. Ken doubted that it was actually made with the season's first grain, but it was the thought that counted.

In addition to the current Circle members, Gary and Bill, Ellen, Kim and Sandy had also shown up. Joan happily joined in with her two lovers. And when Ken drew down the Goddess, everyone's breath caught as She responded.

It was amazing, Ken mused later, how She could do that, yet those who presumably didn't know She was a Goddess didn't wonder how She could just appear. Ken was sure She did something to keep people from focusing on that, but when he asked Her, Her response was less than helpful.

"People will see what they expect to see," She later replied. "If they know that someone cannot just appear, then they will find a way to rationalize that appearance. Most of the time."

After the actual ritual was over, She indicated that Ken should step to the center of the Circle. He was a bit surprised, although he shouldn't have been. As a rule, Lea did not induct new members. Annette and Genie were called to the middle by Ken.

"Annette," he said, "you have said that you want to join with us, to become a Priestess of the Circle. Is this still your wish?"

Annette started to kneel, but Ken's eyes narrowed and he shook his head. Somewhat at a loss, Annette looked at him, then raised her head.

"Yes, Ken. I come to you, the High Priest, and ask to be allowed to serve Lea."

That startled Ken. There really were no formal words to bring someone to the Circle. Well, up until this point, anyway. He suspected that Annette had just changed that. Well, then: 'once begun, best done' and all that.

"Genie, you have said that you want to join with us, to become a Priestess of the Circle. Is this still your wish?"

"Yes, Ken. I come to you, Lea's High Priest, and ask to be allowed to serve Her."

Inside, Ken felt something. He realized that it was the same something he'd felt every time someone officially joined the Circle. It reconfirmed what he already knew: they belonged with the Circle.

Behind Genie and Annette, the Circle had gathered. Ken had a thought.

"Bill, Gary, please come to me," he said.

Despite the fact that both men were startled, they walked toward Ken. They weren't even sure they wanted to, but they did anyway.

"These two women are ready to become Priestess of the Circle. Will you give your blessing to this?"

Neither of them were ready for this. Nor, in fact, was anyone else; Ken had thought of it on the spur of the moment, but realized that it was absolutely the correct thing to do.

Gary nodded, and said, "Of course."

Bill just nodded, at which Ken smiled and said, "Then I ask the Circle to greet our new members."

Tears, kisses and hugs abounded. Joan was grabbed and pulled in by Eric and Sally, and Tina and Arianwen pulled in Kim and Ellen.

Once things had started to die down a bit, Gary looked around and realized that this might not be the time for what he'd had planned. Suddenly, he found himself looking into a pair of beautiful, deep-green eyes. It was Lea, and he found that he was just as paralyzed now as he had been the last time he'd seen Her.

"Now," She said, "is the perfect time." She cocked Her head and smiled, "Just think of how you will face the wrath of Sally, who has cooked a feast, if you do not follow through."

To his surprise, Gary laughed out loud. It completely broke the tension that had been inside him. Ken had noted the interplay between Lea and Gary and called for everyone's attention.

"There is," he said after people had quieted down a bit, "one more thing to do before we finish the ritual." He looked at Gary.

Gary walked to his slave. Since no one was clothed, keeping the box hidden, even as small as it was, had not been easy. As he looked at Annette, her breath caught, and she began to kneel.

"Not this time, Love," he said catching her hand and keeping her on her feet.

He held out the small box to her. It was just as beautifully carved as the one for Ken had been. Actually, it was even more beautiful and somehow, just the quick glance he had of it, somehow reminded him intensely of Annette. He couldn't say how, exactly, but just as the other box made him think of the Garden, this one made him think of Annette.

Annette gasped when she saw the box. She knew how rare it was for Gary to carve something like this, and it was astonishingly beautiful. She cradled it in her hand, tears starting in her eyes. Gary gently cupped her hand, then opened the box. Inside lay a single ring, also of carved wood. Ironwood, as it turned out.

"Will you be my wife?" asked Gary.

Annette was silent for a moment, then she looked at him. "Yes," she replied, then put her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly, pressing her cheek against his skin.

Naturally fresh hugs and kisses sprang up as everyone congratulated them. Gary, however, shortly held his hand up and asked for quiet.

"Annette," he said as she stepped slightly away from him, "we can have a big party and a big ceremony later, if you'd like. But when I asked if you would marry me, I didn't mean later. I meant now."

Her eyes got big and she threw her arms around his neck, kissing him and saying "yes" over and over again.

And so, Ken performed his first wedding ceremony. He knew they had the approval of the Goddess and the words of the blessing flowed from him. Since he'd known this was coming, he'd spent some time looking up various ceremonies, and even Lea had had some things to add. It was a beautiful ceremony and Gary and Annette were very happy.


Everyone was still asleep the next morning when Ken quietly headed off to class. Well, 'still asleep' didn't really tell the whole story since, as far as he knew, most people had only just gotten to sleep. He, himself, had only dozed for about fifteen minutes before showering and heading out; as a result, he was not feeling quite up to snuff during class. The only ones to notice were Nikki and Sensei, although only the former said anything about it.

"Hard night, last night?" she smirked, with the emphasis on 'hard'.

"You might say that," he grinned.


It had indeed been a 'hard' night. After Gary and Annette had pledged to each other, there came a feast. That was really the only word for it. Sally had outdone herself, and when Annette saw the wedding cake she was just awed.

"I can't possibly cut that!" she wailed happily.

"You damn well better," replied Sally. "It's supposed to taste as good as it looks!"

If anything, it tasted even better. Considering that they were celebrating not only Annette's marriage and Genie and Bill's engagement, but the addition of two new Priestesses to the Circle, the most surprising thing about the evening, was that it was almost midnight before the play started. Tina got the ball rolling, so to speak.

"So Master Gary," she said into one of the few lulls in the conversation, "now that you're married to her, does this mean that I can't use your slave?"

Gary looked up at her and smiled. "You know, I was just thinking about that," he said standing up and holding out his hand.

Everyone assumed that he was going to lead Annette upstairs for some private time.

"Considering that she's now a Priestess, I think it would be appropriate to put my slave through her paces," he grinned.

It was obvious a second later what he'd really been thinking about, because in one hand, he held cuffs and a strap. He spun Annette around and cuffed her hands behind her, then spun her back and slid a hand between her legs. She gasped and pushed against his hand. He held up his hand and it was easy to see how wet it was.

"Looks like she's ready to start her new duties. Of course, since I'm married to her, I claim first rights. But I think it would be very appropriate to see how many orgasms my lovely wife can have," he said.

Annette's eyes glowed with love and not a little lust, as Gary pulled her upstairs to the play room. Everyone followed and it wasn't long before Gary had his wife bent over the horse, legs spread wide, with his cock deep inside her. She moaned her approval, then moaned more loudly as he brought the strap down on her exposed ass. He spent a good twenty minutes inside her, and she had at least two climaxes during that time. Her ass was also quite red by the time he was finished with the strap.

Tina and Ari were right there when he finished.

"Master Gary," asked Arianwen, "may we play with Annette?"

"Be my guest," he responded pulling out.

Tina was quickly between Annette's legs sucking Gary's cum from her wet tunnel. Ari spread her red cheeks and slid her tongue across, then into Annette's rosebud. Gary walked around to the front of his wife and she eagerly accepted his cock in her mouth. About that time, Genie decided that she wanted Bill so she grabbed his hand and started pulling him toward the doorway. Other people, inspired by Gary and Annette, and started making use of the various surfaces and toys in the play room.

Genie was more than a bit surprised when she pulled on Bill's hand and felt resistance.

"You're not going to let Annette have all the fun are you?" he asked, pointing to the woman who was now deep-throating Eric, while Tina and Ari licked and sucked between her legs. Her husband was liberally using the strap on her thighs, breasts and back and it was clear she was loving every minute of it.

"I guess not," she smiled.

It wasn't long before Genie found herself in a very odd position. She was on her hands and knees with Ellen using a wide strap-on on her pussy. Genie's fiance was vigorously fucking her asshole while slapping her ass cheeks. Ellen was gently twisting and tugging Genie's nipples. However, Kim, was kneeling over her Mistress' face and while Ellen ate her slave's delicious pussy, Genie was busy tongue fucking her asshole.

Ken was indulging in a bit of suspension play with Jane, something he was becoming quite skilled at. Her breasts were actually taking most of her weight, even though there were ropes around her upper body. Each leg was tied to ensure her cunt was open and available. He was using a fat single-tail to decorate her body with heavy red welts. Her breasts, tight and full with blood, were excellent targets, since the whip caused especially painful stripes. Her pussy, so nice and open, was also an excellent target, which he made sure was not neglected.

When he finished fucking Jane, Sally was more than happy to indulge herself in some pussy eating, since her husband was currently occupied with Annette. Sandy came over, her eyes gleaming with lust, Jane had the feeling she was really in for it. Jane didn't know why, exactly, but she managed to bring out something in Sandy that was very sadistic. Gee, she thought as Sandy began working a barely lubed fist into her ass, what a shame.

"Your wife told me you like this," said Sandy, pushing harder than was strictly necessary.

Jane grunted in response, the pain in her asshole complimenting the harsh tug of her clit ring, currently between Sally's teeth.

"I can't believe how tight your hole is," continued Sandy. "What with Ken plowing that telephone pole of his in your back door, and the fisting Ari says you like so much, I'd think you'd be a little more loose."

"No Mistress," panted Jane, "I'm sorry Mistress."

Sandy landed a hard slap on Jane's already welted ass. "You will be, slut," she said, pushing past her wrist into Jane's back tunnel.

She managed to get just a little more in before she pulled out, then roughly pushed in again, forcing another grunt of pain from Jane.

Ken noticed that Joan was seated in a comfortable chair, but was alone. She was still in her dress, but it was hiked up around her waist and she was lightly rubbing herself through her panties. He was about to go over there, when Tina beat him to it. Shrugging to himself, he turned toward Genie, who currently had one hole that wasn't being used.

Joan had leaned back in the chair she was in, listening to, and getting off on, the sights and sounds around her. She was wearing only her dress and her panties, and her bare legs were comfortably over the well positioned arms of the chair. She'd been holding off from cuming and was riding that edge when something warm and wet engulfed her big toe. Joan opened her eyes in surprise and came.

"Hi Joan," said Tina, popping the wet toe out of her mouth. She used her fingers to rub Joan's insole. "I thought maybe I could return the message you gave me a while ago. Perhaps with interest?"

Joan looked down at the beautiful teen. Thoughts of how old the girl was fled from her mind as her pussy started turning into a swamp. Tina leaned forward, licking and lightly biting Joan's thighs, working her way to the growing damp spot on the silk covering Joan's pussy.

"Mmm, you smell so good," purred Tina. "May I?"

Joan, held in thrall by her lust for the girl, nodded. Rather than move the silk away, Tina pulled Joan to the mat near the chair, managing to strip her of her dress as she did so. She began her message of the older woman, but it was certainly not a relaxing message. Her fingers trailed over the older woman's body, not tickling, just arousing, and were often followed by her tongue. She moved around and knelt near Joan's head, her firm breasts just over Joan's mouth. Joan noticed that like Annette, Tina did not shave under her arms, and under each one there was a damp patch of fine, dark gold hair.

She breathed in Tina's scent as the teen leaned forward to lick each of her hard nipples. Things got a little fuzzy for Joan after that. She knew she reached a number of orgasms, and remembered eagerly sucking Tina's pussy and bringing the teen off. She remembered that, at one point, Tina had fingers in both her pussy and asshole and that had brought her to a shattering climax. She even remembered, or thought she remembered, Tina sitting on her face and playing with her breasts, while someone else ate her own pussy. The embarrassing, and very exciting part of that memory, was that she was sure she'd peed in, or on, who ever was eating her pussy. Somehow, that had brought her to a huge climax that left her seeing spots in front of her eyes.

Tina held her and stroked her as she recovered, then managed to convince the exhausted woman that she needed to greet the two new Priestess. Somehow, Joan found the energy to do just that. She vaguely remembered having, and maybe even giving, a number of orgasms, but she was almost asleep on her feet by that time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.