Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Tina's light green eyes suddenly showed her fear and excitement. Her turn? She didn't think she could take what they'd done to Ari, despite how excited the thought made her.

Ken pulled Tina to her feet while looking at Arianwen and saying, "You will assist me."

Ari gulped and nodded. Then a faint smile touched her lips; the minx that had been missing all week was slowly returning.

Ken tied Tina onto one of the bondage tables in much the same way her sister had been bound. He was surprised by her flexibility which, while it didn't match Arianwen's, was still impressive.

Each arm was stretched above her head and her legs were folded back and opened, ankles tied to thighs. He was able to tie her legs almost flat to the table. Tina was not unaware of how open she was; the feeling of vulnerability made her softly moan. Her sex, with its shaved lips and dark red hair on her mons, looked much like her sister's. As Ken took in the sight of Tina's nude, stretched body, he saw that she'd stopped shaving under her arms. No doubt to get Arianwen's attention.

This did not escape Arianwen's notice either, and she bit her lip while examining the beginning of hair growth there. Ari's stomach knotted with lust as she imagined what Tina would look like if she decided to stop shaving.

Tina was beside herself. The ropes made her feel deliciously helpless. She wondered what Ken was going to do to her.

Initially, nothing.

"Arianwen, you may indulge yourself," said Ken with a big smile. "As punishment, Tina has agreed to give herself to me for tonight. I hold her safeword, so you will ignore any protests from her. I'll let you know if you should stop something you're doing."

Ken knew that there would be no need to tell Arianwen anything of the kind. He'd said it only for Tina's benefit because Ari could read her sister as easily as he could. She'd know if she was pushing her sister too far.

Ari looked down at her sister, the object of her lust of so many years. She'd wanted her sister, perhaps not exactly like this, but wanted her badly. Arianwen wanted to serve her sister, not the other way around. But now that she was in touch with her sister's wants and needs, she knew that her sister was very submissive to a dominant person. At the moment, Tina felt like she belonged to Ken. Actually, Ari realized, Tina just considered that she belonged to Ken period. Ari wondered if Ken was aware of that. Certainly she didn't have any objections.

She started by kissing and licking Tina's inner thighs, working her way up to the girl's fragrant pussy, then backing away just as she got close. Tina moaned and tried to get Ari to eat her, but her efforts were in vain. Arianwen was now in full Minx mode and knew exactly what Tina needed -- which wasn't exactly what she wanted.

Tina, for her part, saw the change in her sister and was amazed. This incredibly sexy creature was playing with her? Wanted her? How could that be?

But there was little doubt that it was the case, as Ari explored every inch of Tina's body that she could get to, with the exception of her pussy. Tina stiffened and groaned as Ari pushed her tongue inside her tight back hole. She sighed as her toes and the arches of her feet were nipped and sucked. She wiggled as Ari licked under each arm, then moved to Tina's turgid nipples and bit them. Tina responded to nipple pain the same way Arianwen did: with extreme lust.

Ari wondered just what else she would respond to, and picked up a crop. She lightly tapped it all over Tina's body and the girl jumped with every tap, especially as the taps grew rapidly harder. Ari snapped the head of the crop on Tina's left nipple and her sister almost came. But Ari was fully in touch with Tina now and knew exactly how to play her body.

Tina's first extended sexual experience was at the hands of a High Priestess of a sex goddess. She floated away on the sensations, but still, somehow, Arianwen managed to keep Tina grounded and aware of what was happening to her. Tina had never felt anything so intense in her life.

She was dimly aware that several other people had gather around to watch them and shrieked her orgasm when Arianwen slid her tongue through her coated pussy lips. She had another one when Ari sucked her clit into her mouth, but somehow, despite all the pleasure, she wasn't feeling a true release. Each orgasm was mind blowing, but only left her wanting more.

Ari moved from between Tina's legs and knelt next to her head to whisper in her ear. It was hard for Tina to listen because Ari was also slapping the crop on her clit.

"You want more, don't you?" asked Ari.

"Yes..." whimpered Tina.

"I'll give you the best orgasm you've ever had if you do something for me."

"Anything... please, uh, UH! anything!" Tina's body strained against the ropes in time with the smart raps of the crop against her clit.

Grinning Arianwen knelt again between her sister's legs. She tortured the girl for another minute or so, and Tina began to get a real understanding of just how out of control her sister could make her. Finally, Ari used two fingers to spread her sister's inner labia wide. The other hand she rested on the girl's stomach -- right over her bladder.

"Remember?" she said to the crazed teen. "You said it was 'cool'?"

Crazed or not, Tina managed to understand what her sister was talking about. The understanding was helped along by a gentle push on her bladder and Ari's lips sucking at the tiny hole above her drooling vagina. A light tickle with her tongue, and Ari received what she'd desperately wanted from her sister for years.

Tina felt her entire body tingling as she began to empty her bladder into her sister's sucking mouth. The orgasms she'd had before this paled as this new wave crashed over her. She had no breath left to scream and was able to do nothing be experience the purest pleasure she'd ever felt as her hot fluid poured into her sister's mouth. Tina's last thought, before she completely passed out, was that her sister must love her very much to give her such a shattering orgasm.

Ken was cutting the ropes even before Tina lost consciousness. Everyone who was watching the scene between the girls was effected. Ari had an orgasm just from the outpouring of energy from Tina. Ellen and Kim did, as well. Bill was driven into a frenzy while pounding Genie, who eagerly accepted his cock. No one was left unaffected, even Ken. But Ken was more concerned about Tina and so staved off the energy that crackled around him.

He and Arianwen carried the limp teen down the hall into her bedroom. She barely stirred when he lay her down, except to reach for Ari. She wasn't even conscious, but they both knew what she wanted.

"You should stay here the night. I suspect that when she wakes up, she's going to be a bit confused and pretty sore," said lightly kissing his wife on the lips.

"Thank you, Master," said Ari. Her own body echoed with Tina's orgasm and his need. She was torn because she wanted him to make love to her -- and, she realized, Tina. It was obvious that Tina was down for the count, though.

"Don't worry about me, love," smiled Ken. "Tina will need you more. Plus, I'm sure I can find some willing slave to help me out." He shook his head, "You and Tina. When she becomes a Priestess, I'm not sure I should let you two hook up with anyone who's not Circle."

Ari smiled a shy smile, then said, "I'm sorry I was such an ass."

"We all have a lot to learn," said Ken, thinking of his own screw-ups where Tina was concerned.

When he returned to the dungeon, Jane and Sandy were more than happy to help relieve him of his frustration.

The next morning was the first time that Arianwen missed the morning workout. Jane, sore as hell and tired, still managed, but Ari didn't appear until almost noon.


The first thing Tina saw when she woke in the bright light of the morning was her sister smiling at her. She was sore, but had never felt such contentment and lassitude in her life.

"Good morning, love," said Arianwen.

Tina shyly smiled and dropped her eyes.

Ari stroked her hair gently and asked, "Should I leave?"

Tina's rapid, "No! Never!" was quickly followed by a full-body hug.

They talked for a time, then Ari heard her sister's stomach growl. Ari was ravenous, but unwilling to leave Tina. And Tina was unwilling to get out of bed for fear that this new found intimacy with her sister would be shattered.

"That sounded like you're hungry," smiled Ari. "How about I run downstairs and get us some food?"

Tina was reluctant, but she needed to use the bathroom anyway, so she nodded and headed toward it. She stopped when she heard Ari's exclamation of delight when she opened the door. There was a tray piled with fruit, juice, cereal, toast and a note reading: 'Hot food on tap -- just use the intercom to order! Love, Sally'

Ari carried the tray in while her sister emptied her bladder and brushed her teeth. Arianwen took a page out of Jane's book and used Tina's toothbrush to do her own.

They spent several hours pampering each other. Sitting in the hot tub in the bathroom washing each other, feeding each other fruit, shampooing each other's hair and just generally enjoying a slow morning. Tina was amazed by her sister's ability to bring her to a gut-wrenching orgasm. She was an eager student as well, doing her best -- which was very good, indeed -- to pleasure Ari in return. Finally, at around eleven, as they lay on the bed in a sun puddle, Ari spoke.

"Tina, there's so much going on here that you don't know about, and so much I need to tell you. But there are several really important things you need to know now," said Ari rolling over on to her side and laying an arm across Tina's belly.

Tina looked at her in alarm, but Ari just smiled. "Don't worry love, it's all good, but it's going to sound very strange to you."

Tina remained silent, waiting for what Ari was going to say.

"First of all, you must understand that what I'm going to tell you will not affect our relationship in any way. We can be lovers for as long as it suits us. Also, you can have other lovers -- I know you want Ken, for instance."

Tina nodded and blushed. For all that they'd made love so many times in the last twelve hours, Tina had never been penetrated, well, not her vagina anyway. Her hymen was intact, and Ari knew what Tina's plans were to get rid of it. She agreed whole heartedly and planned to do anything she needed to, to facilitate Tina's plan.

"I'll help you get him, if you need it. But I don't think you will," smiled Ari.

"He could have had me last night," replied Tina, "He could have done whatever he wanted to me and didn't do anything. I don't think he's interested."

"Honey," Arianwen said, "Ken knew how it stood between us. He knew what we needed more than anything was each other. So he gave us the best gift he could think of by putting us in a position where we could enjoy each other and we... or rather I... could get over certain inhibitions."

Tina nodded. She and her sister had spoken at length about incest, and Ari's fears that Tina wouldn't love her if she found out what Ari was really like. Arianwen was relieved that it was out in the open, especially now that she knew her sister leaned toward some of the same things she herself enjoyed. In fact Ari had a strong feeling that when Tina hit her stride, she would enjoy giving and receiving some very rough play. She just had to work up to it.

Arianwen sighed and closed her eyes. This was one thing that Tina would never have thought of, and so she had no idea how she was going to react when Ari told her.

"There's no easy way to say this love, and I hope that it doesn't freak you out too much." Ari felt her sister's puzzlement. She couldn't imagine anything that Ari could say that she would have a problem with. "Tina, I'm married."

Blink.

"Married?" asked Tina. She asked the first thing that came to her mind. "To who?"

Ari closed her eyes for a second, then opened them and said, "I'm married to Ken."

"Oh."

"And Jane."

"What!?" exclaimed the girl. "How could you be married to two people?"

It took a while, but Ari explained that in their faith, that was not a problem. It also took a while to convince Tina that there really was no problem with her having sex with Ken -- or Jane, for that matter. More than anything, that conversation convinced Ari that her sister needed to be a Priestess. Tina, after asking many questions, just accepted the situation. Really accepted it, on the inside, and Ari was astonished.

"Wow, that's really awesome! Jane's your wife, and Ken's your husband? How cool is that?"

"Very," replied Ari with a wan smile. "But yesterday I said some things to Jane that were cruel and uncalled for. So I need to apologize her." And in a way that Jane will understand well, she thought to herself

Tina nodded. "What are you gonna say?"

Ari just shook her head and said, "I should go. Remember what I told you love: Don't be angry by anything that you see when I apologize."

Tina was confused, but received nothing other than a deep kiss before her sister left the room.


Ken, Jane, Gary and Annette were sitting at a table by the pool when Annette's mouth just dropped open. Gary also got a startled look on his face, and Ken and Jane, who knew that Ari had finally emerged, wondered what she was up to this time.

Ken turned and his eyes narrowed. Jane turned as well, but her face was carefully blank. Her wife was crawling over to them with a whip and a cane carefully grasped in her teeth. Nothing of her feelings was hidden from the three in the Circle: Arianwen expected her wife to punish her. For real.

It was well known by everyone that Jane enjoyed the whip. She needed to be whipped about as often as a normal teen boy needed to cum. If she bled from it, so much the better. Jane lived for pain. Physical pain. Her wife had dealt her mental pain, which Jane did not enjoy in the slightest.

Ari wanted to make up for hurting her wife by being hurt in a way that she didn't enjoy. Ari liked having her ass whipped, loved having her breasts whipped and even enjoyed a little of the cane, depending on how worked up she was. Jane and Ken both knew she wanted to be punished, not aroused.

Jane was quickly on her knees in front of Ari, who was on her widely spread knees, with her slight breasts resting on the hot flagstones. Her arms were extended, and the whip, a heavy knotted cat, and the cane were in her upturned hands.

"No, sweetie, no," protested Jane.

"I'm really sorry, Jane," sobbed Arianwen. "Please, it's only fair, and it'll make sure I think twice before I do it again."

"No, no, honey, no," said Jane. "You're not like me, and those things will hurt you."

"That's the point," said Ari.

Jane tried to gather her wife in her arms, but the small teen suddenly seemed as if she was part of the ground, and Jane was unable to move her. Jane stroked her back and whispered how it was okay and all was forgiven.

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.