Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 83

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 83 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Teresa’s breath left her in a huff as she slammed into the wall. She didn’t care, lost in the feeling and scent of the man whose arms were around her.

As a single woman who was also a detective, Cordoba was very, very discreet when it came to sex. In fact of late, she’d been so discreet she hadn’t had any. Well, unless you counted daily meetings with her vibrator. But she was, and always had been, a very sexual creature and needed the person to person contact. In a small, dim corner at the back of her mind, she wondered if that’s why she’d been reacting to the Whitestones the way she had, but most of her really didn’t care.

Bill wasn’t the type of guy she usually went for. Not that he was bad looking by any means, but Teresa liked her sex rough -- very rough, in fact -- and her type of man tended towards big and muscular, and Bill didn’t look very big. Teresa wasn’t submissive, but if there was some wrestling, and a few smacks on her ass or breasts well, that was fine with her. More than fine, actually.

But Bill was far stronger than he looked, and he seemed to know exactly what she wanted. She ground her hot pussy on his hard stomach, her legs wrapped tightly around his middle as she tried to squeeze him hard enough to make him let her go. That was the thing with Teresa; if you wanted her, you had to take her and she wasn’t going to make it easy.

She might as well have been squeezing a telephone pole for all that it affected him. He smiled at her after breaking their kiss then pulled them both to the floor, her body under his. Her breath went out of her as his hand tangled in her hair. She gasped, muttering in Spanish and grinding her still clothed crotch against him as he bit her neck.

Still she struggled. Not too hard of course -- this was a wrestling match, not a real fight. He captured both of her wrists in one hand and held her arms above her head.

“Hope you weren’t too attached to this shirt,” he grinned, grabbing the collar of her t-shirt and pulling. The cotton ripped with surprising ease, and soon her bra was pushed up over her large breasts, exposing her sweaty skin to his hand and mouth. For all his surprising strength, he knew just how hard she wanted her big, dark nipples squeezed, pulled and eventually sucked without going overboard.

“Off, off!” she moaned. “Get your clothes off!”

She unhooked her legs and they separated. Her eyes were glued to him as she pushed herself up on her elbows, her legs wide, her shirt torn and her bra pushed over her tits. Her dark eyes flashed as he pulled off his shirt, exposing a lean, but muscular body. The fleeting thought that he was far, far stronger than he looked crossed her mind, but the needs of her body were too strong to spend much time thinking. He had a nice body, but he was not built like the men she really liked, bulging with muscle and power. At the moment though, she really didn’t care. And she cared even less when she saw his cock, hard and long, and curved as well, promising to hit all of her sweet spots. As soon as it was exposed, she quickly wiggled out of her shorts, her hot scent was released, arousing her even more. She left her soaked panties on, and looked up at him with a sexy, come-get-me smile.

Bill knelt and reached for her panties, but she squirmed away, closing her legs.

“You want it? You want mi coño?” she challenged. “Come take it.”

In spite of living in Southern California for most of his life, Bill spoke very little Spanish, but her challenge was clear enough. While he wasn’t generally a rough lover, her needs guided his actions and he was on her faster than she could blink. In seconds her panties were torn off and his cock was forcing its way into her hot, slick depths. He filled her perfectly and she moaned, grabbing his head and forcing her tongue into his mouth.

“Rapido, mas rapido!” she said slipping into Spanish. “Fóllame fuerte, no te detengas!”

Well, he understood fast. And the images in her mind were clear enough so he was happy to oblige by slamming into her hard enough to bruise. Teresa threw her head back, her brown skin shining with sweat, and uttered a stream of what was no doubt very obscene Spanish before her entire body tensed up and she came hard. Her orgasm was drawn out longer than any she’d had in a very long time, the peak seeming to go on and on before she collapsed panting on the floor. But she wasn’t finished -- not by a long shot.

She reached up and grabbed him, rolling over and putting him on the bottom.

“You didn’t cum,” she said. Her hips rotated then began shifting back and forth. Soon she was slamming down on him hard enough that most men would have tried to slow her down. Bill simply grabbed her heavy tits in a tight grip, milking them out until he gripped her bulging nipples, tugging on them. “Si, si,” she hissed. “Don’t stop...”

As she continued to bury his rigid cock in her body, he started slapping her breasts. Rather than stop him, she put her hands behind her head, thrusting the ripe orbs out for more abuse.

“Hard, hit them hard...”

He did, keeping at it until she came again, convulsing and bringing her hands around to drive her nails into his chest. That hurt, but she was completely lost in the sensations her body had craved for far too long. Still she didn’t slow down, her sweat dripping onto his body as she urged him on.

“Cum, cum,” she said. “Fill it. Fill mi coño, my cunt.”

When he sensed it was time, he pushed into her holding tightly onto her hips so she couldn’t move and blasted her tunnel with his cum. That set her off again and her eyes rolled as she arched her back. Still cuming, he reached with one hand and grabbed a breast, squeezing hard until she shuddered one last time, then fell forward onto him, moaning and whispering in Spanish.

If Bill thought she was finished, he was wrong. She slid off his mostly-hard cock with a wet sucking sound and eagerly attacked it with her mouth, licking and slurping their combined juices off hoping she’d be able to keep him hard for another round.

It didn’t take her long to realize her hopes would be fulfilled, and she smiled down at him.

“Again, yes?”


“Hey Angelo,” said Ken after picking up the phone. “How’s everything going?”

“That’s what I called you to find out,” laughed the other man.

To Ken’s surprise, he and Angelo had become very good friends and his wives positively doted on Antonia. Camilla was a frequent visitor here at the mansion and while she hadn’t actually had sex with anyone there yet (a rather amazing feat, considering the level of hormones the girl had zipping around inside her body and the fact that she tended to hang out with Tina), he knew that was going to happen soon. Just not with who, since the girl was attracted to pretty much all of them. He wondered how Angelo would deal with it and hoped that it wouldn’t cause too much of a problem.

“Status quo,” replied Ken.

“Good, good,” said Angelo. “How would you like to meet for a late lunch?”

“I could do that,” said Ken. “Tuscano’s?”

“Naaa. I gotta new place -- great Italian. Why don’t you meet me there?”

“Sure.”

Ken got the address, which turned out to be a place in Santa Monica near the beach. He checked out MapQuest and he saw it would take a bit to get there, so he didn’t dawdle getting out of the house. As he drove, he wondered if he should tell Costa about the surveillance that Bill had discovered. He knew Costa was involved in illegal activities -- and although he could have found out easily enough, he didn’t know exactly what they were. Nor did he want to.

Of course, the Barrows Group handled his information too, and Ken wondered if he should ask Angelo to purge all of the records in the system concerning the Circle as well as anything about what they’d done to Antonia. He doubted there were many records though, and the NSA wasn’t quite hooked into everything yet. Still, it was coming and Ken had too much to hide. Bill, Eric, Cindy and Genie were working on some kind of new encryption, one that Bill thought would keep them safe in the short term. But, Bill had cautioned, in the long term they needed much better hardware in order to come up with something the illegal spying couldn’t break. Bill was confident that it could be done, but Ken wasn’t so sure -- especially after Bill had admitted that it would be a constant arms race. Ken frowned, wondering what was going to happen when Americans found out what was going on -- and they would. Bill had been sure of that, and Ken wondered what he knew.

The restaurant, ‘A Taste of Home’, appeared to be on the upper end of the scale. Ken wasn’t surprised -- if there was one thing Costa appreciated, it was good food. He was quite fond of Sally’s cooking and never turned down an invite for dinner. Nights when Antonia was out, he would often drop by to pick up Camilla when she was training with Sensei. If his timing coincided with dinner, well, that was just a happy accident and it would be impolite to refuse an invitation to eat Sally’s cooking, wouldn’t it? He wasn’t fooling anybody, least of all Sally, who always seemed to have something a little special she thought he might like.

The inside of the restaurant was dim, and appeared to be very well appointed. Even this early in the day, there were a number of full tables, which spoke well of the place. Ken was immediately met by a beautiful hostess in a sleek dress and very high, but tasteful heels.

“Good afternoon sir,” she said with a smile, her teeth white against her Mediterranean skin. “Would you like a table?”

Just out of habit Ken reached out to her fantasies. He smiled to himself. This was one very hot woman. Quite sexually active and who had, only a short time ago, been fucked hard and fast by Angelo. He could see in her memories that she was anticipating being brought home to meet Antonia tonight. That was very like Costa, but Ken thought it was a bit strange that he had taken her here. It was quite the public place, but apparently the girl had shown him to the back office.

“Actually, I’m here to meet a friend,” said Ken. “I don’t see him though.”

“Oh,” she replied, “Are you Mr. Whitestone?”

“Yup.”

“Please,” she said, her entire demeanor changing to something very deferential, “come this way. Mr. Costa is waiting in one of the private suites.”

Ken, more than a little surprised, followed her down a short hallway to a rich set wooden doors. When she opened it, Ken saw Costa sitting at a very nice table, one large enough to seat at least ten people, with a pile of paperwork to one side and a laptop in front of him.

“Ken,” he said, getting up and greeting the other man with a strong handshake and an arm around the shoulder. “Great to see you. What would you like to drink?”

“Iced tea would be good,” said Ken.

“Of course,” smiled Costa, guiding him to a seat. “Siena, some tea. And bring out some bread and a plate of the Gnocchi di ricotta Alonzo said he was making.”

“Yes, sir,” smiled the girl, who quickly turned and left.

“Sit, sit,” smiled Angelo, gesturing towards a chair. “I can have her bring a menu, but Alonzo is an excellent chef, so unless you want something specific, whatever he recommends will be good.”

“Sounds like a plan,” said Ken, sitting down. Angelo joined him. “Looks like you have the run of the place already. Took you a while to do that at Toscano’s.”

Angelo laughed. “Yes, well they should treat me well,” he grinned. “I own it.”

Well that explained his easy access to the office. And the hostess.

“When did that happen?”

“A few months ago,” he said. “It took a while to get the right staff. And, of course, the license for wine.”

“Yes, well,” grinned Ken, “you certainly picked a very ... nice ... hostess.”

Costa laughed.

“You want her?” he offered. “I’m sure she’d be willing. She’s very enthusiastic and quite inventive.”

“Don’t you think she might want a say in that?”

Costa shrugged.

“I’m not sure, to be honest. Of course I’ve never actually asked her to sleep with anyone other than me and Antonia. Actually, I never asked her to sleep with me -- she offered.”

Ken just shook his head and smiled. Costa sometimes missed some of the basics in life -- like the fact that there were woman who would sleep with him just because he employed them. Or maybe he didn’t. Ken knew that Costa would never fire a woman because she didn’t have sex with him, but he wasn’t sure they all knew that. His quick read of Siena told him she’d been quite willing though.

Ken was about to reply when she returned to set his glass next to him and to give him a brilliant smile. Another woman followed with some bread and a large, shallow bowl of Gnocchi, then set out some plates and utensils. She quickly left, but Siena looked at Costa, who turned to Ken.

“Menu or Alonzo’s choice?”

“Whatever you recommend.”

He nodded, and looked at Siena, “Please tell Alonzo I have a guest.”

“Yes sir.” She quickly disappeared.

They made small talk for a moment, then Costa brought up what was apparently the real reason for the visit.

“I recently came across some land that’s up for sale,” he said.

“Oh?” asked Ken, pulling his attention away from the excellent food on the table.

“Yes,” continued Costa. “The previous owner is dead and the State took it back to pay for the taxes. If one were to pay off said taxes, plus a little extra...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.