Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 76

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 76 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Brenda had occasionally fooled around in the locker room smacking another girl's butt, but this situation was nothing like that. Sweet Sarah's beautiful ass was pressed into the air just waiting for the impact of her hand. So without warning, she left fly. Her hand landed with a loud SMACK, far harder than she'd been planning. Her first thought was that she should apologize, but the sound of Sarah's moan stopped her. It was a sound of pure lust.

Swallowing, Brenda got hold of herself and said, "You're supposed to count."

"One, M ... Brenda."

By the sixth slap, Brenda's hand was stinging and her friend's ass was turning pretty red. But Brenda had seen Sarah when she was really aroused, watched her play with herself, and she knew the other girl was seriously turned on. Even though she hadn't touched it, Sarah's pussy had opened like a flower, and was blood red slick. As Brenda landed another blow on the red head's pale skin, she could feel herself responding to Sarah's arousal.

As Tina had warned, Brenda's hand was stinging and Sarah's ass was beet red by the seventeenth blow. Sarah was panting like she'd been running the hundred meter dash.

"Okay, you're all done!" said Brenda, surreptitiously rubbing her hand. Damn. She needed some ice. But looking at how red Sarah's ass was, she hoped she hadn't over done it.

"Thank you," said Sarah, looking down as she got off the bed and pushed down her skirt.

Unable to stop herself, Brenda threw her arms around the other girl and kissed her. The kiss turned heated very quickly, and Brenda wondered if Sarah would let her eat her out. But no, the other girl broke off.

"Was that the only birthday spanking you're getting?" asked Brenda.

Sarah shook her head no.

"I have to go ask Allen now."

Sarah returned a short while after leaving with Allen. Tina smiled at them both, and walked over to take Allen's hand.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked.

"I did," said Allen, sounding surprised. Then he looked at Tina and said, "You're okay with that, right?"

"Of course, dummy," smiled Tina. She stood in front of him and brushed her hand across his pants. Unsurprisingly, his cock was like a steel rod. "Mmm, I guess you really did enjoy yourself. Maybe you'd like to give me a spanking sometime soon?"

"You'd want that?" he asked, surprised.

"Mmmhmmm," she said, rubbing herself against him and kissing him hard.

"Oh fuck," he whispered when they broke. "Maybe we should think about getting out of here soon?"

"Hey, they haven't even served the cake yet," protested Tina. "Besides um ... I'm not going to be able to leave with you tonight."

"Ah, damn," he said.

"Don't worry," said Tina, "you won't go home without satisfaction. I promise.

"Oh?" he asked. "What did you have in mind?"

Smiling, Tina told him.

Sarah was completely frazzled by the time most of her friends left. Hanging out with everyone and being mostly the center of attention, while wearing a short dress and no panties had left Sarah on edge. Worse, her ass was on fire from being spanked and if anyone saw it, they'd have to wonder why it was bright red. The pain and humiliation of what her friends had done to her fired her lust to new heights. As did the fear of being discovered by other people -- people who might not be as understanding as Tina, Allen and Brenda. Tina had teased the shit out of her, and her ass was still hot from the spanking's she'd had. And not only her ass. Once Allen had finished with his spanking and Sarah had been left to circulate the room for a while, Tina had walked up and told her to return to her room.

Once again Sarah had gone to her bedroom to wait. She knew that Tina was going to give her the rest of her spankings, one for herself and two more for her friends that wouldn't do such a thing.

"Strip," Tina ordered, when she'd walked in a few minutes later.

Gulping, Sarah had done as she was told. She could hear the people from the party on the other side of her unlocked door. Tina, meanwhile, was going through Sarah's drawers. After going through two of them, she stopped at looked at Sarah.

"Okay, where is it?" she asked.

"Where's what?"

"Your stash of toys," said Tina. "No way a slut like you doesn't have at least a few of them hidden somewhere."

Sarah turned a fiery red and looked down.

"So you do," smiled Tina. "Get 'em."

Sarah got up and went to her closet and pulled out a small suitcase. She put it on the bed, then went to her desk drawer and got out the key, then opened it. Tina motioned her back to the floor and looked through the case. Smiling, she pulled out a few items and set them on the bed. Then she reached under her own skirt and shimmied out of her panties. She also swiped several fingers between her lips, then, looking Sarah right in the eyes, she smeared the thick moisture over Sarah's nose and mouth. Sarah moaned as her body immediately responded to the chemicals in Tina's oils. Tina knelt down and began stuffing her panties inside of Sarah's needy pussy, adding to the pair that was already in there. Sarah moaned and ground her puss against Tina's fingers, but Tina had no intention of letting her cum.

She stood and went to the bed where she chose the blindfold which she put on Sarah. Then she picked up the inevitable pair of handcuffs and locked the girl's wrists behind her. There were other things she wanted to do as well, but now wasn't the time. Plus, she didn't want to completely freak out the other people that would shortly be involved.

"Now you stay here and wait, like the good slut you are," ordered Tina, plucking at Sarah's hard nipples.

Sarah waited. She had no idea for how long. She was shaking from arousal, from everything that had been done to her and from being denied an orgasm for so long. The door opened, and she stiffened, having no idea who it was who just entered. It closed and she heard someone, or two someones walking across the carpet. Who?

There was a rustling of clothing and she thought she heard someone sit down on her bed. She jumped as a hand grabbed her hair and pulled her up. She knee walked her over to the bed.

"You will do a good job," Tina ordered in a velvet soft whisper. "This isn't for you. You're just a mouth. A hole for someone to use. Who it is, isn't even important. Just make sure you do a good job."

Sarah had many strong fantasies. Pain turned her on, and so did humiliation. Just being a mouth for someone to use was also high up on her list of wants.

"Open," ordered Tina.

Sarah opened her mouth and Tina began to push her head down. She soon came in contact with the head of a cock. The very first cock she'd ever touched! Tina didn't let her take her time to get used to the feel of it in her mouth though.

"Suck," she ordered.

Sarah had only the vaguest idea of how to do this. She'd masturbated on occasion with a dildo in her mouth -- never her other holes -- but a real cock was a world of difference. She moaned as Tina controlled her head and how deep the cock went, and soon it was pushing into her throat. Sarah liked this feeling. She liked being out of control, of gagging and choking as the cock was forced deeper than she'd have allowed on her own. Drool dripped down her chin and slid down her neck. She had no idea who this was, although she could guess. The fact that her guess might be wrong made her moan with need.

It didn't take very long before Tina was warning her that the guy was going to cum. She pressed down on Sarah's head, keeping the dick right at the entrance to her throat. Sarah could tell the guy wanted more, but for the moment, he was staying still.

"If you spill one, tiny drop, when this is over I'm going to piss in your mouth and make you drink it all," Tina whispered. It was so soft that Sarah could barely hear her, but she didn't doubt that Tina would do it. The thought of being forced to drink piss was a huge turn on, but the actuality of it? Yes, that would be a harsh punishment. She didn't think she could do it, and if Tina made her, she was sure she'd get sick. But the fact that she knew, absolutely knew that Tina would make her, turned her on like nothing ever had.

Tina resumed using her mouth to masturbate the cock, and Sarah continued to suck as well as she was able. It wasn't very many strokes before she felt it pulse, and her mouth filled with a salty, slimy liquid. She choked and coughed, unprepared for it, but kept her mouth clamped to the shaft to ensure there was no leakage.

"Swallow slut," ordered Tina.

It felt very strange going down, but the feeling of swallowing cum for the first time straight from a boys cock, of not knowing who's dick it was, made her shudder and shake. She should be cuming. She knew that. But for some reason, the orgasm eluded her and she was left with the most intense arousal she'd ever felt.

Sarah's mouth came off the dick with a pop, and Tina pulled her away and back into the kneeling position. There was a rustling of pants, then the door opened and closed again. Sarah knelt there gulping air. She'd never felt so used in her whole life and it was the most amazing high she'd ever experienced. Then the door opened again, and Sarah felt herself being pulled back to the edge of the bed. This time it wasn't a cock, but a pussy her face was pushed against.

"I know what an eager little cunt licker you are," said Tina. "So get to it."

Sarah dove in. Eagerly.

She knew it wasn't Tina, because there was no way she'd ever mistake Tina's scent or taste. She had no idea who this girl was. She had only a little pubic hair and it was very soft. Sarah licked and sucked, loving the feel of the unidentified girl's soft gasps and movements. Tina continued to control her head, often pulling her tongue away or making her rub her face over the hot pussy in front of her. Then Tina pulled her completely away and made her lay on her back. This was not comfortable in the handcuffs she was wearing, but Sarah wasn't really concerned about her own comfort. Very shortly a hand grabbed her face and positioned it, while a pussy was settled onto her mouth. Sarah had a hard time breathing because the girl's ass cheeks were over her nose. There was a shift, and Sarah found her tongue licking across a small, tight hole.

"Get it inside, slut," said Tina. "All the way."

Sarah tried her best and finally the musky hole opened up. There was a lot of gasping and shifting from the girl on her face, then it was back to the pussy. The girl must have been very excited because finally she reached down, pressing hard on Sarah's breasts while she rapidly shifted her hips back and forth, giving herself to the pleasure Sarah was providing. It was all Sarah could do to keep up with the increasingly rapid movements. Finally, the girl froze, giving short little gasps. The warm wetness was pulled away from her mouth. Sarah was ignored while a short, whispered conversation was held. Then the door to the room opened, and Sarah was once again alone. She wondered if there would be anyone else. She was sure she knew who the two people who'd just used her mouth were, but there was no real way to be absolutely certain. But really, who else could it have been?

The door opened again, and once again, Tina was beside her.

"One more to go," she said.

Sarah hummed happily, thinking that she'd finally get to eat out Tina. She almost panicked when she realized she was wrong. It was another girl, but it wasn't Tina. She knew it wasn't Tina, because Tina was whispering in her ear and she knee walked Sarah back to the bed and pushed her between the legs of someone else.

Sarah had been okay with giving Allen a blow job and eating out Brenda. After all, they'd both given her a wonderful spanking and she was sure they were in on what was going on. But she had NO idea who this person was! None! Her humiliation and lust skyrocketed as she realized that she really was being used. This put her on the razor edge of cuming, and she completely sank into subspace.

It didn't take the girl long to cum. Her pussy tasted fantastic, and she wasn't in the least shy about holding Sarah's face right where she wanted it. Like the girl before her, Sarah was forced to lick and tongue fuck the girl's asshole. Once the girl got what she wanted, like the others, she got up and left. Sarah shuddered, her arousal like nothing she'd ever experienced. Tina returned again, and this time she was alone.

"My, my," she said, kneeling beside the naked teen. Her hand drifted down and slid over Sarah's bald mons, easily finding her clit and pinching it. Sarah gasped from the pain/pleasure that shot through her. "You're quite the party girl, aren't you? Just sucking off anyone who wants to come in and use you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.