Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Tina was nervous. Today she was going to meet Sarah's mother today at Sarah's sweet sixteen birthday party. She wasn't completely sure why the woman wanted to meet her, but from Sarah's sexual memories, she knew her mother wasn't unaware of her daughter's interests. In fact, she and her mother were very alike and her mother actually had her own mistress; one who'd engaged in a very small amount of verbal D&S with Sarah. Sarah had loved every second of it and had wanted much more, but the woman had been uncomfortable enough with even that small amount.

Tina hadn't touched Sarah since the first time they'd gotten together. Sarah had wanted it, badly, but had begged off of Tina's suggestions that they get together. Tina would have let it drop if it hadn't been so clear Sarah wanted to play. Eventually she asked Sarah point blank what was going on. Sara told her she'd made a promise not to go any further than they already had -- yet. Oh, and by the way, when could Tina come by and meet her mother?

It hadn't taken a genius to figure out what that meant, so Tina'd stopped messing around with Sarah. She knew all she had to do was meet the girl's mother to continue playing with her, but for various reasons she was incredibly nervous about it. Parents had a tendency to be very protective of their children -- especially when it came to sex, and if Sarah's mother was already into the lifestyle, she was likely to be even more protective of her daughter.

Ari dropped Tina off at Sarah's house. There were already a number of other kids there, but Sarah had assured Tina that there wouldn't be more than fifteen or so people at the party -- she wasn't into mob scenes. And her family, who were apparently very close, had given her another, smaller party the night before.

When she walked in, she saw that Allen was already there, as was Brenda and the rest of the crew. Tina was surprised to see Amy there; she hadn't thought that the senior would have been invited. She and Amy spent a few minutes talking, catching up, and Amy hinted that she'd love to see Cindy again. Tina assured her that something could be arranged.

Eventually though, the meeting that she'd been dreading could no longer be avoided. At least she'd chosen to wear something a bit less revealing that she might have.

"Mom," said Sarah, claiming Tina's hand and pulling her over to a woman who was obviously her mother. Tina found herself reacting to the woman's sexually submissive personality and quickly tamped down her arousal. She did not need to get involved with Sarah's mom! "This is Tina. The girl I told you about."

"Ms. Peterson," smiled Tina, as she held her hand out, "it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," smiled Ms. Peterson. Her smile, however, had a serious edge to it. "My daughter has told me so much about you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you a little better."

Tina didn't know what to say, but was rescued by Sarah.

"Mom," she said sharply. "You promised to be nice."

"Uh, sure Ms. Peterson," said Tina, trying to recover.

Ms. Peterson gave Tina another tight smile, turned around and walked away. Sarah sighed in exasperation.

"I'm really sorry," she said. "She's kind of over protective sometimes, and she doesn't know you."

Tina knew the real reason why Sarah's mother wanted to talk to her and wondered if Sarah was going to warn her.

"It's fine," Tina said.

Sarah hesitated, then looked around.

"Could you come with me for just a sec?"

"Sure," smiled Tina.

They walked into what was obviously a guest bedroom, and Sarah closed the door.

"Look ... I'm really sorry, but there's something I should have told you before you came over today," she said.

"Hey Sarah, if you'd rather I left, I understand," said Tina.

"No!" she replied. "No, not at all. But um ... the way I've been acting since um, you know ... you must think I'm a total flake."

"You mean because you didn't want to get together again?" asked Tina. "I understand." Better than you think, she added silently.

"No, you don't," replied Sarah. "I do want to. A lot. A whole lot. But um ... I kinda can't. Yet."

Tina said nothing, wanting Sarah to come out and say what was going on. After all, how could she admit she knew?

Seeing that Tina wasn't going to say anything, Sarah continued.

"Look, um, about what we did. My mom, she uh ... well we have kind of an agreement."

"Oh?"

"Yeah," said Sarah. "It's complicated, with her and me. But um ... she knows what I'm like."

"What do you mean?" asked Tina. She wasn't going to let Sarah off easy, if for no other reason than the embarrassment of this situation was turning the other girl on.

"She knows that I like ... the kinda stuff that we did."

"You mean your mother knows that you're a masochistic submissive?" asked Tina.

"Oh god," moaned Sarah looking up at the ceiling. Tina could see her nipples even through her top. "You're doing this to me on purpose, aren't you?"

"Yes," said Tina. "It's pretty mean, I know, especially since I can't do anything else to you."

Sarah shuddered.

"What would you do if you could?" she asked.

Tina smiled.

"Hey, it's your birthday," she said. "There are all kinds of things I could do."

About an hour later, the party was in full swing. Everyone was having fun and to her surprise, there was even a little dancing going on. She knew most everyone there, by sight anyway, and Sarah seemed to be the perfect little hostess. She never stayed with one group too long, and made sure everyone was having a good time. They hadn't brought out the cake yet, but there was plenty of good food to eat. Tina watched Brenda and Allen dancing and smiled. Things between the three of them were going well.

"Tina," came a voice almost right in her ear, "can you give me a hand inside with something?"

It was Ms. Peterson, of course.

"Sure, Ms. Peterson," smiled Tina.

Well, this was it. She had no idea how this conversation was going to turn out. She was able to scan Sarah's mother as they walked inside and discovered that the two were very much alike, but that only confirmed what she already knew. Unlike her daughter though, Ms. Peterson had had some very bad experiences in her past, and she was absolutely determined to keep her daughter safe. Tina was thrown a little when she was led into a small home office and discovered that they weren't going to be alone. There was another woman waiting in there.

"Have a seat Tina," said Ms. Peterson, pointing to the desk chair. The other woman was already sitting on a small couch where Ms. Peterson joined her.

"This is a good friend of the family, Ms. Thorton," said Ms. Peterson by way of introduction.

Sure, thought Tina. If by friend you mean Mistress. To a Priestess their relationship was as clear as day, but of course Ms. Peterson would have no way of knowing that.

The three women sat for a moment. Inside, Tina was very nervous, but she didn't show it. She also made sure she didn't look smug or challenging. That wouldn't do at all. Finally, Ms. Peterson started.

"Tina, I'm sorry if this is awkward for you..." she started.

"But you're worried about Sarah," cut in Tina. "You're worried I might hurt her -- and not in a good way."

That, perhaps was more than a little blunt, but Tina was nervous herself. Here were two adults confronting her about a sexual matter. Worse, one was very submissive and the other quite dominant, which confused Tina's own feelings. It helped a little that she was strictly controlling herself, and that the two women loved each other and so weren't interested in Tina. Of course, she could change that, that wasn't really even a thought -- her Goddess would be very displeased. Besides, Tina wanted this to go smoothly because if it didn't, she'd be forbidden from playing with Sarah, and that would suck.

Ms. Peterson blinked, surprised by the unexpected comment.

"I'm sorry," said Tina, "that was a little blunt, but that's what this is about, right? You're worried that I'll do something to hurt Sarah, either physically or emotionally."

"Yes," said Ms. Peterson with a nod. When Tina said nothing else, she continued. "Sarah tells me you're a very nice person and one of the smartest girls in school."

"Sarah's very kind," said Tina. Praise made her uncomfortable.

"She's also very vulnerable," said Ms. Peterson.

Then the grilling started.

It took close to an hour, but finally the three were all on the same page -- not that Tina was very comfortable with two adults knowing so much of what was going on. Once the conversation got rolling, Ms. Thorton had said very little, although thinking about it, Tina realized that she'd had enough input to guide the conversation when needed. Quite subtle, Ms. Thorton. Tina wondered, couldn't help but wonder, what it might be like to sub to her. From her sexual past she could see that Ms. Thorton could be quite severe.

"All right Tina," said Ms. Peterson finally. "I'll give Sarah my okay. But I'm going to keep a close watch on my daughter. If I see anything, anything at all that I think might be the tiniest bit of abuse, that'll be it."

"I'd never abuse Sarah," said Tina. "At least, not in any way that is really harmful. But um ... you know she's going to end up with marks, right?"

Ms. Peterson blushed a bit, but nodded firmly.

"Just don't leave them anywhere that someone's going to notice and make a big deal out of it," she replied. "And don't try to pull any of that 'girls sleep over' crap with me; I know what you'll really be doing, and she's not sleeping over at your place until I meet your family."

The second she said it, Ms. Peterson snapped her mouth closed. She remembered too late what her daughter had told her about Tina.

"I'm sorry, Tina," she said. "That's not exactly what I meant."

Tina smiled.

"I know," she replied, waving off the apology. "I'll be happy to let you meet my guardian. He's a great guy and I'm sure you two would like him."

"Well, we should let you get back to the party," said Ms. Peterson. "Sarah is probably more than a little nervous right about now. And speaking of which, did you have anything planned for her tonight?"

"What do you mean?" asked Tina.

"You know exactly what I mean, Tina," replied Ms. Peterson. "It's her sixteenth birthday party, and the girl has been going crazy since the last time you were together."

"I still don't understand," said Tina with a slight frown. She hadn't really done much to tease Sarah since Sarah had made it plain that she wouldn't let Tina play with her. Tina hadn't even been dipping into her fantasies or what she'd been doing about sex since then. They'd all noticed that Sarah had been on edge for a while, but Tina had done everything she could to withdraw from all sexual contact. It wouldn't have been fair to tease the girl knowing she wasn't going to be able to follow through.

"She's been following your directions," said Ms. Peterson. "To the letter."

"Oh my Goddess!" said Tina who started to get upset as soon as she realized what Sarah's mother meant. "When she said she couldn't play anymore and kept avoiding me, I thought that meant the deal was off. If she wasn't serving me, she shouldn't have been following my rules. It's been over a month!"

"And she's been a serious bitch these last three weeks."

"Oh no," moaned Tina, now actually upset. She had no way of knowing it, but seeing her reaction to this revelation reassured Ms. Peterson and her Mistress far more than anything else had in the last hour. Tina stood up. "Look, I need to go release her from those rules. They were never meant to last this long!"

"I have a better idea," cut in Ms. Thorton. "Kellie and I will be leaving tonight after the party winds down. Probably around ten or so. You and Sarah could have the whole house to yourselves, provided that you can get your guardian to let you stay the night."

Tina was stunned.

"I'll consider it part of my birthday present to her," nodded Ms. Peterson in agreement.

"I'll call home."

Sarah had been nervous when she saw her mother approach Tina. When they didn't appear in a short time, she was actually kind of relieved since it meant they were probably talking. When forty-five minutes went by, she started getting worried. At the hour mark she started to get frantic. What the hell could they be talking about?

"You okay?" asked Brenda.

Even though there was a bunch of people at the party, Sarah'd spent most of her time with her usual crew. She wasn't trying to exclude anyone, but lately Sarah had been seriously on edge and she needed the comfort of her close friends.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied.

"Why did your mom want to talk to Tina?" asked Brenda.

"Uh, I don't know," stammered Sarah.

"Oh c'mon," said Brenda rolling her eyes. "You do know or you wouldn't be freaking out. Is it because she found out you and Tina had sex?"

Sarah turned bright red and Kelly hushed Brenda.

"Brenda!" she hissed. "Don't say things like that. You know how Sarah feels about it. And hello, Allen is sitting right here! In case you forgot, he and Tina are dating."

Allen smiled.

"Not to worry," said Allen, who like Brenda, already knew that Tina and Sarah had gotten together. Of course, neither of them knew that it had been an intense BDSM scene. "No one's doing anything behind anyone's back."

"Holy shit," said Carl. "You know your girlfriend had sex with Sarah?"

Sarah put her hands in her head and moaned. They always did this to her, talked about her like she wasn't there. They did it to tease her, but they had no idea what kind of a tease it was for her. If they did, they'd probably freak out. Well, maybe Brenda wouldn't, but Carl and Kelly would be grossed out.

"Yes, Carl, he knows," said Brenda.

Carl and Kelly both knew that Brenda had played around with Sarah just a little bit. They didn't know that she, Tina and Allen had had a threesome. Kelly wasn't into girls, although Brenda had the feeling she wouldn't mind having sex with two guys.

"Damn," he said in an awed tone.

"Don't even go there," warned Kelly.

Carl gave her a "who me" look and she smacked his arm.

Sarah almost jumped out of her skin when she saw Tina come into the family room. Her heart was beating like a hammer and she felt light headed. Tina smiled at her though, which caused other parts of Sara to react. Then she saw her mother, who waved her over.

Sarah was a bit unsteady on her feet as she walked over to her mom.

"Are you having a good time, honey?" asked her mom.

"Uh ... yeah?"

"Good," she said. "I wanted to let you know that Casie and I are going out tonight, after the party breaks up. We won't be home until sometime tomorrow, but I think your friend Tina is planning to stay the night to keep you company."

Sarah was stunned. Getting permission to have a relationship with Tina was one thing. Her mom letting Tina stay the night, and leaving the two of them alone as well? That was something completely different.

"Does that mean..."

"If you and Tina want to have a relationship, I'm not going to stop you," she said. "But if I think for an instant that she's really abusing you, there's going to be trouble and she knows it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.