Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 71B

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71B - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Crack!

The whip fell. Alicia moaned and writhed, but didn't let go of the bar. Marci's eyes glowed; her breath was short with excitement and her pussy literally dripped.

The girl's slight body was covered everywhere with red stripes. Her breasts, ass and mons had taken the brunt of the whipping, but her thighs, back, stomach and underarms hadn't been neglected either. Her body was shinning with sweat, drops sliding along her ribs from under her arms, and long strands of thick, clear oil dripped from her swollen pussy. Her eyes were glazed and she felt like she was almost constantly having an orgasm. Except she wasn't. She hadn't been given permission to cum. But the pleasure was like a powerful drug in her system. If she'd been given a safe word, it wouldn't even have occurred to her to use it.

Marci dropped the whip on the floor.

"Get over here cunt," she said, pointing to a spot on the floor between her feet.

Alicia was there in a flash, her every move sensuous, smooth, and seemingly designed to create lust in whoever was watching her. Marci just pointed to her scalding hot pussy and Alicia dove in. Marci's orgasm was fast and one of the most intense she'd had in a very long time. Alicia didn't stop licking though, even after she felt the spasms slow, and Marci soon found herself on the way to another one.

Since standing there letting the girl lick away at her wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, she pulled away and bent to kiss Alicia. The other woman's scent was amazing and made Marci's head swim. Marci quickly outlined what she wanted to next -- so caught up in what was going on, that she didn't think to look at the clock.

Since Alicia wasn't being bound, it didn't take long to set up and Alicia found herself standing with her legs spread wide as Marci prepared her. First, she lit two pillar candles. These were the kind that dripped hot wax, and Marci only used them on men who were really into pain. The wax hurt and took a long time to cool, but it wouldn't do any real damage -- not that you'd know it from the amount of pain they caused. She also got two Violet wands and put them in adjustable holders, then positioned them so they were just a hair away from Alicia's erect nipples. Next, she took a slim tube and attached it to Alicia's already thickened clit and pumped. The girl groaned as her organ swelled, but never made a single move to stop her. Some warning bell tickled the back of Marci's lust fogged brain, but it wasn't loud enough to get her attention and she continued to pump until the sensitive organ was extremely distended. Finally, she flipped a few switches on a box that was attached to the wands, then picked up the candles.

"Hold your hands to the sides, palm up," Marci said.

Alicia obeyed, and a candle was set in each one. Then Marci picked up an odd looking cane and showed it to Alicia.

"We're going to play a little game," she said. "Each time I hit you with this, a signal is transmitted to that box over there. The box will activate the wands and shock the hell out of your nipples. Also, I expect that you'll continue to hold those candles up until I tell you to put them down. If you drop the candles or move away from the wands, I'll punish you. The game ends when I get tired of caning you, or you beg to drink my piss."

Alicia looked at her in surprise. She'd always wanted to try watersports, but had never had anyone to try them with. She'd tasted her own pee, of course, and thought it was very nasty and very erotic, but Marci didn't have to whip her to get her into some pee play.

"Mistress, I'll drink your pee whenever you want," said Alicia.

"Oh," said Marci, a little disappointed, "and here I was really looking forward to caning that sweet little ass of yours."

"I don't understand," replied Alicia.

"Well, the game was, I cane you until you have to drink my piss to stop the pain," she said.

"Oh," replied Alicia, "but you should still cane me until you want to stop. Then I'll be happy to drink your pee."

Marci closed her eyes, trying to get her lust under control. Still, she was too deep in Alicia's grip to think very clearly.

"Well good," she said. "Just don't drop the candles, or I'll think of a really nasty way to punish you."

Marci took aim, then swung the cane forward, hitting Alicia's already welted ass with a light stroke. The accelerometer inside the handle detected the force of the blow, then sent a signal to the box. Alicia gasped as her nipples tingled from the static electricity that flowed over them. Her clit felt like it was throbbing with every heartbeat and if Marci would just give her permission to cum, she'd explode. The next stroke of the cane hit, this one a bit harder, and the box reacted accordingly, shocking her tits harder, and a little longer. Alicia's shoulders started to feel the strain of holding out the candles, and she could feel more sweat beading on her body. This was a kind of ecstasy she'd never felt.

More blows rained on her ass, the backs of her legs, the fronts of her thighs and even her belly and mons. Lust boiled in Marci's body as she watched welts rise on Alicia's tender skin. Listened to the gasps as swollen nipples were shocked by the wands. Inhaled the scent of arousal and sweat, hers and this wonderful submissive she was so privileged to play with today.

Finally after over a dozen blows, some of them close to breaking Alicia's skin, the girl began to whimper. At first, Marci thought it was from the pain, and cursed herself that she might have gone too far. Then she saw that Alicia's hands, now covered with hot wax, were drooping.

"Do you want me to stop?" asked Marci.

"I'm so sorry Mistress," said Alicia, her arousal dying with her knowledge that she was going to fail her Mistress. "I just can't hold these any longer. I'm sorry I'm going to fail you."

Marci took one look at the girls face and saw pain there that had nothing whatsoever to do with how she'd hurt Alicia's body. Alicia was in pain because she was failing to fulfill a command. After everything that had happened, Marci couldn't allow that. She quickly removed the lit candles from Alicia's hands and told her she could relax her arms. She gently removed the tube from the girl's extremely swollen clit, then moved the wands away and took her sweating body into her arms.

"Oh, little lover, you didn't fail me, not at all," she said.

They kissed, and Alicia started trembling, her arousal flooding back into her body as soon as Marci said that she hadn't failed her. Marci felt the change in Alicia with wonderment. The kiss deepened, and Marci began guiding them to the bed, finally pushing Alicia back on it as they crawled toward the center.

"You are the most sexy woman I've ever been with," whispered Marci, "and I think it's time you got a reward."

"You're going to pee for me?" asked Alicia.

Marci looked at her stunned. This girl was absolutely unbelievable.

"Is that what you want?"

"If it pleases you Mistress," she said.

"Will it please you?"

"Very much."

Alicia laid back and Marci switched around so they were in a sixty-nine position. She lowered her sopping pussy to Alicia's hungry mouth and that wonderful tongue began its dance.

"Oh god, that feels good," whispered Marci. "Let me know when you're ready."

"Whenever you want," was the reply. "You don't need to ask, just do it."

"There are rubber sheets under the covers, so don't worry," said Marci.

"We won't need them."

Marci bent her head to the delectable cunt below her. It was swollen and glazed with thick, musky oil. Alicia had a big clit, and it had been made even larger by the vacuum tube, so it was easy to wrap her lips around the throbbing nub. Her full outer lips, and soft inner lips were spread, but her tunnel was still closed. Marci lost herself in the taste and scent of the girl under her, licking and sucking, doing everything she could to bring Alicia off. But it wasn't happening.

"What am I doing wrong Alicia?" asked Marci.

"Nothing Mistress."

"Then why aren't you cuming?"

"I don't have permission," she responded.

"You do now," answered Marci.

She dove back and Alicia started to buck under her. Her small body shuddered and she moaned, pushing Marci into an unexpected orgasm. Marci bit Alicia's clit as she slowly released her bladder, and came as she felt Alicia's lips clamp to her tiny hole, sucking hard. It was the most sensual experience she'd ever had -- Alicia's complete submission making it unforgettable. She emptied herself while sucking the surprising amount of Charles' cum that was still left inside Alicia's tight pussy.

Finally the two separated, exhausted. Marci had no idea how long it had been, and looked at the clock to find she was a half hour over the time -- she hadn't heard the chime. Two and a half hours of bliss! Alicia had flopped on her stomach loose and languid and Marci drank in the sight of her slim body. Most of the redness from the whipping had died away, but there were a large number of welts painting her skin, and especially her ass, where Marci had beaten her with the cane. Marci groaned, knowing that Jenna was going to kill her for marking the girl so badly. She'd happily pay for the estimated hours that Alicia wasn't going to be able to work, but it was damned obvious that they wouldn't be able to let this girl out to just anyone.

"Alicia love," said Marci, running her fingers through the luscious copper hair, "are you okay?"

"I can honestly say I've never been better," came the muffled response. "Thank you Mistress."

Marci smiled and said, "I'm not your Mistress anymore dear."

"I know," she replied. She didn't sound as happy as she had seconds earlier, and that made Marci sad as well.

"Don't worry Alicia," she said, "we'll play again."

"Thank you," replied the girl, turning her head to look at Marci. Marci's heart clenched and her brain began sending out loud "DANGER" signals. "Would it be okay if I still called you Mistress?"

"Of course," said Marci, over the loud warnings. "Let's get you back to your room, and you can take a shower."

"Okay," said Alicia, wincing a little as she got up.

Marci, no longer gripped in the insane lust that Alicia had generated in her, wondered that such a slight body could take so much punishment. Alicia winced again as she put on one of the room robes.

"Are you going to be all right?" asked Marci.

"Oh yeah," smiled Alicia, her voice sensuous and dreamy. "I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight. Eventually."

Her smile left little doubt about why she'd be awake. Marci couldn't resist the kiss that Alicia offered once they were at her room, but was able to resist the implied invitation to help her shower. There was no telling what might happen if Marci took her up on it. She showered in the room she used when she stayed at the House.


"Marci, so nice of you to join us." smiled Jenna. "Things run a little late?"

Marci gave a rueful grin and sat down a little gingerly. She was just a bit sore from all the fantastic things that Alicia had done to her, one of which had been sliding her small hand deep into Marci's pussy. She wasn't much bigger than say, Charles, whose size Marci loved, but she had been more ... vigorous.

"Sorry," she said. "I had to shower."

Charles was called back in and he smiled as took a seat of his own.

"Damn," he said, glancing at where Marci was sprawled on the couch, "don't you look like the cat who got the cream."

Marci glared at him and his smile just grew bigger, his white teeth outlined against his dark skin.

"From the expression on your face, I assume we should hire her?" asked Jenna.

"Hell, she's got my vote," said Charles.

Marci, however, frowned.

"Problem Marci?" asked Jenna.

"We can't let her sleep with just anyone," said Marci, "especially some of the so-called dominants we get here."

"Why not?" asked Jenna.

"She's too..." Marci shook her head, her nipples throbbing as some of what they'd done flashed through her brain.

"Too what?"

"I don't know," said Marci. "She's too submissive."

"So what, she just does what you tell her? She's no fun? What?"

"None of those," replied Marci. "It's hard to explain until you've slept with her, but in some ways she's too good."

"Now you've really lost me."

"She can make you lose control," said Marci. "She can make you forget limits. She knows exactly what to say, what to do, how to do it ... everything. And that's dangerous."

"Charles?"

"She did have a way of makin' me forget she was so tiny," he said. "I wasn't kidding when I said having sex with her was amazing."

Marci shook her head.

"That doesn't even cover it," she said. "But if you put her with the wrong person, they might really hurt her. And she won't lift a finger to stop them, as long as they're getting off. Even I might have gone a little ... overboard."

"What do you mean?" asked Jenna sharply, as she leaned forward on her desk.

Marci blushed and replied, "She, um ... might have a few marks for a few days."

Jenna did not look amused.

"I told you she was dangerous!" said Marci. "If she can make me lose control, then we have to be careful who she services. She just shouldn't work with some of our special interest clients. The Bitmores come time mind."

Jenna's expression lost some of its heat and she leaned back in her chair. "Maybe she's not worth the trouble. We're gonna get looked at sideways as it is, because she looks so young."

"I think it would be a mistake to let her go," said Marci.

"I thought you just said..."

"I said we have to be careful who we pair her with," said Marci. "I can think of four clients that would pay two grand for an hour with her. And three for a second hour."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.