Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 71

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 71 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Ken was not sad to see the last of February -- it was his least favorite month of the year. He'd kept a careful eye on the girls, as had Sensei, but since his run in with Brent, he hadn't heard a peep out of the Tankers. He had the strong feeling that it wasn't because they'd given up. In the mean time, he was receiving something today that he'd put in an order for several months ago. He hadn't told anyone about it, not even Jane or Ari, because he wanted it to be a surprise. Well, a surprise for Jane -- he didn't think Ari was going to be happy about it, but she was going to have to get over that.

Since Ari was with Kiera this morning, he only had Jane with him. She was curious about where he was going, especially when they pulled into a local air field.

"Are we flying today Master?" she asked.

"Yup," he replied with a grin.

"Maybe this time we can join the mile high club?"

"Ah, no," he replied. "That probably won't happen until someone else gets certified."

Jane pouted as she arched her back displaying her breasts

"That's not going to work, dear," he said, leaning over and kissing her. "At least, not right this second. C'mon."

They left the car and walked up to a small hanger. Ken had bought a single engine Cessna a while ago and Jane had been up in it any number of times. She was even starting to learn to fly. It wasn't usually in a hanger unless it was getting worked on though.

Once they were in the hanger, Ken smiled and rubbed his hands. He was really looking forward to this, having done numerous checkout flights of similar craft.

"What do you think?" he asked, pointing to the airplane.

"It's ... nice?" said Jane.

"It's ours," he said.

"You bought this?" she asked.

"Yup," he replied. "It seats eight, plus a pilot and co-pilot. Gotta great range and a top speed of over three-hundred miles an hour."

"Nice," she replied. "Looks like I'm going to have to go to pilot's school for real now."

Ken watched as his wife took a walk around the brand new Beechcraft 350c. It really was a nice bird, and he couldn't wait to fly it. Of course, he'd flown several others while waiting for this one, and had done the final flight with the factory rep a few days ago. He hadn't said anything to anyone in the Circle yet because he wanted to tell Jane and Ari first. Ari wouldn't like it -- she hated anything to do with flying, but Ken hoped to change her mind.

"Can we take her up?" asked Jane, excitement in her eyes.

Since Ken had started learning to fly, he'd spent an increasing number of hours in the air. He now had the certifications to not only fly a dual engine aircraft, but to fly something this big. He had no intention of stopping his learning either. He wanted his next purchase to be a Leer jet -- one that he could pilot himself. That was going to take a while though.

"I was hoping you'd say that," he said.

Ken went over to the office and checked on the flight plan he'd filed once he knew the Beechcraft would be here today. Everything was in order, the plan was fueled, and he and Jane were in the air in short order.

"Oh, this is really nice," she said, looking around the cockpit. They had leveled off at twenty-two thousand feet, the powerful engines pushing them to that altitude with little effort. The plane could carry ten people and a considerable amount of luggage, so only two passengers was not a problem. "I want to go look in the back."

Ken nodded and she disappeared. He sat back and enjoyed the sun streaming in through the windows. The plane was very responsive and he had made every upgrade one could get on the thing. Especially the avionics package. The plane could practically land itself. Well, not really. But it had the most powerful radar set he could get as well as an excellent autopilot.

"Oh Master," came Jane's voice.

He looked over his shoulder to see his slave standing in the aisle. She was completely naked.

"Didn't you mention this had autopilot?"

Yes, the plane had autopilot, but there was no way that Ken was going to leave the pilot's seat. However, the seat did push back quite a bit.

"Get in here slut," he ordered, sliding it back.


Now that she was suspicious, Nikki found that she was always looking for something to give away the fact that the Captain was dirty. Unfortunately that meant that sometimes, she had to reign herself in. Not everything the man did was wrong. Which was the problem, actually. Almost nothing he did was wrong. And if Nikki had been inclined to only watch what he did in the precinct, it would have been difficult, if not impossible to find any evidence against him. But she had tailed him several times now and knew he was involved in things he shouldn't be. Still, she didn't have enough evidence to really get this looked into. Not without alerting him, and who knew what would happen then? She didn't even know why these raids were being set up.

After several weeks with no further activity, Nikki was starting to get worried. Had they pulled the plug on the operations? Had they completed whatever the objective was? She didn't know. Then, two things happened right in a row that convinced her that, even though there had been no more raids, they were still up to something.

The first thing was actually just chance, happening when she'd been in the small lady's room at the end of a hallway. Most people didn't use it because it was out of the way, but no one had cleaned the main one over the weekend, and it was disgusting. She'd been behind the door, using the full length mirror on the wall to one side of the door when it opened. She moved forward enough to keep the door from hitting her, and was about to say something when she turned to look at who it was.

She froze when she realized it was the Captain. He took a quick look around, but apparently didn't see her. Well, she was behind the door, after all. He ducked out, and she waited for a second, then listened at the door.

"Yeah, it's me," he said. She didn't hear another voice, and realized he was talking on his cell phone. Then, "Don't fucking tell me when I can call you. I don't care what you're doing. Shut the fuck up Bobbie, I don't have time for this." There was silence for a moment, then. "Good. Now listen up. You gotta mole. A mo ... you got someone undercover in your club. Yes, I know it for a fact. No, I don't know who it is -- yet. When I do, I'll tell you. No, it's not one of us -- it's a fed." More silence. "Listen up you idiot. I already told you it isn't one of ours and I don't have any control over what the FBI does. When I know who it is, I'll tell you -- until then, be careful."

Harrison ended the call, then left the hallway muttering.

"Stupid fucking moron. Why we had to go with them, I'll never know."

Huh. Wasn't that interesting. The feds were investigating the Tankers. Well, there were probably any one of a dozen things those scumbags were into, so that wasn't too much of a surprise. Still, how had Harrison found out? Did this conspiracy go beyond the police and into the feds? Shit, that would be bad. Very bad.

The next break she'd gotten had been just yesterday. The Captain and his family had gone to church and Nikki had decided to sit outside and wait for them to come out. She really didn't think that the captain would be holding a meeting during services, but maybe one of his contacts was there and they'd talk after. She set herself up in a nice hidey-hole and waited. The pastor came outside once the service was over and shook hands with people, smiling and talking to them. He seemed pretty popular, but she took an immediate dislike towards the man. He gave her the creeps, but she couldn't figure out why. Nikki trained the mike on them and listened.

"John," said the priest, pulling the Captain aside, "you've been doing excellent work. God's work, and I assure you He is pleased."

"Pleased or not, I'm not doing this for free," replied the Captain. He smiled and waved at a couple that greeted them as they walked by. "I'm doing it for money. When will I see the next payment?"

The priest shook his head.

"I see that, to my shame, I have failed to convince you that the comforts in this life are nothing compared to what you'll see in Heaven."

"Father Bob," said Harrison, "the afterlife isn't my concern. Getting my kids through school and keeping food on the table is."

Father Bob. So he was involved somehow. Interesting, but puzzling.

"The money will be in the usual account by tomorrow morning," replied the priest. "But please, have a care. It's your spirit that is the most important thing."

"Spirit isn't getting that property for you," replied the Captain. "And I gotta pay my people, or things will go south in a big way."

"As you say," smiled the father, turning and putting his hand on Harrison's shoulder.

They parted, leaving Nikki even more confused than she'd been before. What the hell did a priest have to do with any of this?

Now, as she left the precinct for the day, she was sure the accounts that the two had referenced were off shore accounts. But she had no idea how to find something like that. She was betting that she knew someone who did though.

"You want me to what?" asked Bill, blinking in surprise.

"I want you to find out if Captain Harrison has any off shore bank accounts," said Nikki.

He sat back and thought for a moment.

"Why?"

"I can't tell you," she replied. "It's part of an investigation."

He waved his hand.

"Please," he said. "If this was an official investigation you'd have your people working on it."

"They aren't as good as you are," said Nikki with what she hoped would be a winning smile.

Bill wasn't buying it though.

"Nikki, even if I could find something like that, I'm not even sure it's illegal to have one," he said. "And the only ways I know of getting information like that would be illegal. So if even if I got you the info, you couldn't use it for anything."

That was all true, and she knew it. But nothing she was doing was legal. Hell, even if she got firm evidence on Harrison, she probably still wouldn't be able to use it.

"I know all that Bill," she said. "But I'm asking for a favor."

"Fine," he said with a sigh. "It'll take me some time though."

"How long?"

"I'm not sure," he replied. "A day or so, maybe more depending on how often he taps the account for anything."

"You're the best," she said, leaning forward and kissing him. "Now I gotta go. Gotta class to teach tonight."

Once she was gone, Bill pulled a USB stick out of the drawer. He plugged it into the computer and brought up a program. Once he typed in the password, he dumped the data into another program that encrypted it onto the flash drive. He'd give it to Nikki in a day or so. No sense in her knowing he already had the data.


Now that Tina had slept with both Allen and Brenda separately, she, she and Brenda had decided it was time they had a three-some. Brenda had been right though: Sex was complicated. She wondered if being a Priestess would help out with that. It never occurred to her that just sitting down and thinking things through was out of character for your average fifteen year old.

But thinking about it she was, because well, not counting the Circle, she was having sex with a lot of people. There was Allen, Brenda, Sarah, Greg and occasionally Amy. She wondered how many more she'd end up with. She was a Priestess of Lea, so it was good she was having sex with people. But the logistics of it in a modern society where sex was under attack were bound to get complicated.

Today was going to be special. She and Brenda had decided on a plan for their three-some with Allen. He didn't know that of course, but they knew he wouldn't even think of objecting. Tina made sure to tease him throughout the day. Little touches, kisses and, when she could get away with it, playing with his cock through his pants. Brenda wasn't ignored either, although they were extremely circumspect. However, at one point, after a quick fondle in a class room, Tina's hand ended up wet with Brenda's slippery fluid. Smiling, she made sure to find Allen before it dried and wiped her fingers over his mouth. She followed that with a quick kiss.

"That should keep you thinking about after school," she whispered before gliding off down the hall way.

While Brenda wasn't a priestess, no straight boy was going to be able to ignore the scent and taste of pussy on his lips. Tina could tell he was going crazy, but it never occurred to her that he had no way of knowing it was Brenda's pussy juice on his lips.

By the end of the day, Allen was in a state. His balls were aching and he hoped that Tina would blow him or something before they had sex so he could last for more than a half thrust inside her tight pussy. When she and Brenda got into his car, he tried his best to pay attention to Brenda. She lived near him, and he usually gave her a ride home. Sometimes she hung out at his place, other times she walked to hers. Allen needed her to walk to her place, to the point where he considered just dropping her off there. That would have been just a little too blatant, so he restrained himself. It sure as hell wasn't easy though.

Tina knew that he was going nuts. She also knew they'd have as much time as they wanted to play around tonight, since Allen's parents were going to a function in the city right from work. Brenda had to go home at some point, but Tina would ensure both of them were well taken care of before she left. Allen had no idea what the girls had planned for him, and they were both having fun pretending today was just like any other day.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow Brenda," said Allen as he got out of the car. Tina could almost hear the relief in his voice. Sex was near!

"Oh hey, you don't have to go right now, do you?" asked Tina. She heard Allen groan almost inaudibly. "I had those notes you wanted to look at. Why don't you come in for a while?"

"Uh, no," replied Brenda, immediately picking up on what Tina was doing. If Allen had been thinking clearly, he would have realized the conversation was made up -- Tina never took notes in class. "I can hang for a while. Is that okay Allen?"

This last was asked with a sweet, innocent smile. Since the V-Day Incident, Allen had been very careful to stay in Brenda's good graces. So she knew he wasn't going to object to her hanging out for a while no matter how much he wanted her to go away so he could get his balls drained.

"Yeah, sure," he said, trying to sound normal.

They went inside and sat down in the family room. Tina asked him to go get them all some sodas, and then sat next to Brenda on the couch. The two girls pulled out their books and opened the some notepads. It was all for show though, and Tina looked up when Allen left the room.

"You still okay with this?" she asked.

Brenda nodded, licking her lips. She was almost as horny as Allen was.

"Follow my lead then," smiled Tina. "I think he's gonna like this."

She leaned forward and gave Brenda a quick kiss. Brenda eagerly pushed her tongue into Tina's mouth, but they had to hastily split apart to keep Allen from seeing them. He came back and, finding no place on the couch to sit, pulled out his own books and sat down in one of the other chairs. The two girls ignored him for a few minutes, but Tina knew he couldn't keep from watching them. Slowly, she started to move closer to Brenda and touch her hand or arm as they talked. Brenda knew what she was doing, and tried to respond in kind, but she was nervous. Also extremely aroused.

The girls got closer and closer together and, when Tina knew Allen was watching them, she slowly leaned in and kissed Brenda. Tina heard Allen's quiet gasp and knew Brenda was nervous, but Tina had left her in a serious state of need, so she was very eager. Tina lightly pressed her lips against Brenda's again, and this time Brenda opened her mouth a bit. Instead of accepting the invitation, Tina traced Brenda's lips with her tongue, making light flicking motions with it. Then she sucked Brenda's lower lip into her mouth, lightly biting it. Brenda had a thing for biting -- she liked being bitten and loved to bite back. Her moan was quite loud.

Tina knew Allen was watching them, frozen, his cock achingly hard. She could feel how much he wanted to join them. She pulled Brenda's lip with her teeth, letting it scrape over them as she released it, then gave Allen a sexy smile, shaking her head. He was going to have to wait for a while.

Brenda pulled Tina into a deep kiss, while Tina pushed the other girl's sweater off her shoulders. Brenda might have been nervous had this been anyone else -- or had she and Tina not already had sex, but she wasn't nervous now. She'd rarely felt so arouse and wanted, no needed, Tina's mouth between her legs.

The two girls continued to make out, with Tina slowly stripping Brenda's clothing off. Knowing ahead of time that they were going to do this, Brenda had worn clothes that would make this easy. A simple, button up shirt. Front-hook bra. Loose pants, socks and clogs. She was also wearing a thong because she knew that Allen loved them.

It wasn't long before Brenda was topless and Tina was playing with her tits while kissing her again. She knew they were driving Allen crazy, but that was the point, after all. The tips of Brenda's nipples were standing high and hard, a dark red from her arousal and Tina's biting and sucking. Eventually, Tina began removing Brenda's pants, slowly sliding them down her legs. Allen had moved to get a better view of what was going on, and she could feel his excitement increase when he realized that he was going to get to see Tina eat Brenda out.

Once the pants were off, Tina guided Brenda's legs so that one foot was on the couch, and the other leg was hanging off the arm. The position spread her wide, making it easy to see the small patch of cloth covering her sex was soaked with her excitement. Tina leaned forward and while playing with Brenda's tits, began rubbing her face over the wet cloth, smearing Brenda's scent all over herself. She knew Allen had opened his pants and was slowly stroking his cock. She smiled. He was in for a special treat today, one he'd wanted but Brenda had always shied away from.

"Hey, we're gonna need that," said Tina, rubbing her face over Brenda's pussy like a cat. The friction stimulated the blonde, and kept her excited, "so don't go wasting it."

Allen took his hand away. He'd never had a problem coming several times in a session, and since he'd been with Tina, he'd discovered he could go three or four times and not get that bad ache in his balls like he was over doing it. Still, he did as she asked.

Tina began sucking on Brenda's pussy through the thong. Brenda bucked her hips, wanting more of Tina's mouth and her fingers inside her. Tina got the hint and stripped off the thing, then pushed it inside the excited teen while laving her clit with long licks of her tongue. She knew that this would really excite Brenda, but that it wasn't enough stimulation to cum. Brenda was a girl who really got off on penetration. She loved her clit played with, but it was being fucked that really got her.

Once the thong was completely saturated with Brenda's thick oils, Tina pulled it out and tossed to over to Allen. He immediately pressed it to his face, Brenda's sexy scent making his hard cock drip. Tina wasn't paying too much attention to that though. She was concentrating on making Brenda cum. Two, then three slim fingers entered the other girl, and Tina started the in and out that Brenda craved. While she did that, she slipped down and began pressing her tongue against Brenda's tight anal ring. Brenda moaned and bucked, then, as Tina's tongue pushed past that ring and inside, came hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.