Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 69A

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69A - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Las Vegas January 3, 2004

Alicia looked around, her heart pounding in her chest. This was it: Her first step into the world she wanted to live in. The world she was sure she was born to live in. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself and turned into the walk.

Alicia was a very unusual girl. From the age of perhaps thirteen, Alicia knew what she wanted to be: A sex toy. Not some whore to be used and abused, but the cherished possession of a Master and Mistress who would know how to get the best use from their possession.

Even before she turned thirteen, it seemed to Alicia that she'd always been hungry for sex -- she couldn't remember a time when her body hadn't been sexually responsive. The pleasure she got from having an orgasm never grew old. In fact, as she got older, the pleasure grew.

That is not to say it ruled her. She was a smart girl, and had been gifted with a bit more wisdom than many adults. Additionally, the Internet proved an excellent source for both factual and fantasy material and she found it easy to understand the differences between reality and fantasy.

What she did not have, although she wished for it often enough, was understanding parents. Her mother constantly harped on the evils of sex and never once gave her daughter, whose sex drive was sky high, even a hint that she understood what Alicia felt. Just bringing up the subject -- a mistake that she stopped making at age eight -- was enough to trigger loud tirades on how evil and filthy sexual activity was. It was also enough to get her sent to confession time and time again, where she was told by the priests that her interest in sex, and her lusts, were abominations that needed to be purged from her mind. Even the priests that she knew would be more than interested in practicing those "abominations" with her. She gave them an especially wide berth. Not because she wasn't interested in letting them play with her, but because she knew no good would come of it.

Her father wasn't much better, alternating between railing at her for being a slut, and eying her in ways that made Alicia very nervous. It wasn't that she minded the thought of having sex with him -- both her parents were quite physically attractive -- it was just that, like the situation with the priests, she was certain it would be a Bad Thing. She listened to that inner voice and came to find, as she grew older, that her instincts were excellent. At sixteen, her instincts told her it was time to leave home.

So she did. She left and went to Las Vegas. She did not, however, leave unprepared. It took a while, but she managed to get herself a good ID, and, more importantly, a social security number. She left a suicide note to her parents, detailing her intention of throwing herself off the Midcounty bridge -- and why she had decided to end her life (the devil had claimed her as his own through sex ... bla, bla, bla). She also had over three thousand dollars in a bank account that she'd opened under the false name (and in a town more than 100 miles away) with her new ID: Alicia Wellington.

Alicia did not feel that she lied too much in that note. She wanted no part of her parents, or their lifestyle, and bringing the devil into it would insure they wouldn't push for an investigation. Anyway that Alicia really was dead. Perhaps she'd never really lived, except in her parents' imagination. She could never have been what they wanted. Hell, her mother had actually been annoyed that Alicia had done so well in school up to now. Too much learnin' and not enough worshiping. It had been considered unGodly by both her parents.

Three grand was a lot of money to a sixteen year old, but Alicia knew it wouldn't last long in a place like Vegas. She needed a job, and, thanks to her ID, she figured she'd have a shot at doing exactly what she wanted to do. She also knew where she wanted to start doing it. The problem was that despite the fact that she had an ID stating she was eighteen, she looked even younger than her actual age. Still, she was willing to give it a shot, and made her way to a place called Madam Woo's House of Ill Repute.

The name was a joke, of course. The woman who ran the brothel interviewed for the job just because she'd liked the name -- then she'd taken it as her stage name. Jenna 'Woo', the woman who operated the place, was a smart businesswoman who ran a tight ship. Her girls were clean and good to the customers. They were well spoken and expected to treat the customers like they were royalty, and if they didn't, they found themselves out of a job. They were also well paid and protected from abuse by the customers.

Alicia walked up the sidewalk towards the main door. Her makeup and her clothing were chosen not only to show off her figure, but to make her look older than she was. She knew that if she couldn't get in here, there were other places she could try. Her beauty, and, quite frankly, the fact that she did look so young, would open some doors. But those same youthful looks would close more legitimate doors then they would open, and she knew that also. She took one last breath, then opened the door and went inside.

"Excuse me young lady," said an enormous black man after she took a few steps, "but are you in the right place?"

Alicia gave him a sunny smile.

"I'm pretty sure I am," she said, "providing that Madam Woo is here."

The man blinked, surprised by the calm, confident answer. He was a good judge of female flesh, and if this girl was a day over fifteen he'd be very surprised.

"I believe that she's in," he replied politely -- all the bouncers treated the girls here politely or they found themselves on the street, "but I'm afraid that you need to be over eighteen to enter the premises."

Alicia's smile didn't waver, but she did look a little abashed.

"Yeah, I get that a lot," she said, then started digging around in her purse. "I should just keep this stupid thing pasted to my forehead. Some of the casinos won't even let me walk past them without checking my ID. Ah, here it is."

She held out the ID to the man, who took it and examined it quickly. It said she was eighteen, but it was an out of state license and it could be a fake. He was pretty good at spotting the fake ones though, and this looked legit.

"Can you wait here for a minute?" he asked.

"Sure," she replied brightly. "But there's no sense in me waiting if Madam Woo's not here. Is she in?"

The man paused, and looked at her. He frowned just a little because despite what she looked like, she sure as hell wasn't acting like a teeny-bopper.

"Ma'am, I'm sure she's here, but I can't say if she'll see you."

"Oh," replied Alicia, looking just a little disappointed. "Well, if you wouldn't mind asking if I can see her, I'd appreciate it."

Again, the man was impressed. Many girls tried to use their bodies to get him to do things. Didn't work that way. Not for him. He had all the pussy he could want, when he wanted it, so, despite how cute she was, she wouldn't get anywhere by offering him sex. The fact that she hadn't made him revise her age upward. He turned and walked up a nearby stairway, and another man, just as large took his place. He didn't so much as glance at Alicia.

"Come in, Charles," came Jenna's voice.

"You saw?" he asked.

Jenna nodded. The entryway was hooked into the security cameras which all had a feed to her desktop monitor. Jenna looked at the girl who was now sitting on one of the chairs and shook her head. Despite the fact that she looked fourteen, she sure as hell wasn't acting like it. Many girls came here looking for work, but few made it past her doors. Beauty was a requirement, of course, but attitude was just as important. In fact, she'd turned down some really stunning women because she didn't think they had the appropriate attitude.

Then there were the desperate ones. Those who were run-aways that thought they could make a home here. Truthfully, one or two had, but most were underage, or hopped up on drugs, or both, and Jenna ran a clean House. This girl didn't have that desperate look about her.

"Her ID come up okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, but she just looks too young to be for real," he said.

Jenna thought about it. A girl who looked like this one, if she had the proper attitude, could make the House a lot of cash. Men liked young, they just were afraid to admit it. And society castigated them for it, while barely dressed thirteen-year olds graced the covers of most magazines, doing their best to entice people to buy with the old 'sex sells' routine. Americans were such hypocrites.

"Send her up," said Jenna. "See what you can find out about her from the license while she and I talk. If everything checks you wanna do the test run?"

Charles grinned. "Ma'am, I think I might be a little much for such a small person."

Jenna grinned back. "Guess that'll let us know if she can hack it then, huh?"

Charles shook his head and left to go get the girl while Jenna leaned back in her chair and thought.

The main reason that her place was so successful was the girls, of course. And those girls were chosen by her not only for their attitudes and appearance, but because they genuinely loved sex. They couldn't just act like it because even though most johns wouldn't care, they still felt it at some level. Well, some of them would. She charged a lot of money for her girls and if the john wasn't satisfied, then they were given another girl. If the same girl continually failed to please, she was out of here. Of course, there were guys that tried to game the system, but Jenna or one of her people, always discovered it, and the guy was banned. Jenna looked up as the door opened and Alicia walked in.

She was certainly very attractive, looking like a sexy little pixie. She was just over five foot tall with small swellings for breasts and a very narrow waist that flared into perfect size hips. Her face was just beautiful, and she moved very gracefully. Lush, copper colored hair flowed in a curly mass down her back, and it looked like her eyes were gray. Her complexion was fresh, with just the right number of freckles on her nose, and all in all, Jenna found the girl very attractive. It was more than just her physical beauty too. There was some almost indefinable air about her ... Jenna decided this girl could make a lot of money here. She was a bit disconcerted to discover that she was getting aroused just by looking at her.

"Hello Alicia," Jenna said, rising to take the girl's hand.

"Hi," returned Alicia, looking at the tall blonde beauty in front of her. "Madam Woo, I presume?"

That was said with a smile that somehow acknowledged the humorous side of the Woo cliché. It was clear Jenna didn't have a drop of oriental blood in her ancestry.

"Yes," said Jenna, sitting down. "Would you care for something to drink? Beer? Soda?"

"Tea, if you have it," replied Alicia. "Either cold or hot would be great."

Alicia watched as the woman leaned forward and activated her intercom. She knew she looked nice and calm, but on the inside she was shaking like a leaf. So far things had gone well, and she'd certainly paid enough for her IDs for them to pass anything but an FBI check. Still, one never knew. Alicia was going on gut instinct here, and she knew there was a lot riding on this interview.

"So, why would you want to work at a place like this?" asked Jenna, getting right to the point.

Alicia thought for a moment, then replied, "It's a good stop over point."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I want to go to college," replied Alicia. "However, I don't have the money, and besides, I'm not ready for college yet."

That was true. She knew she could pass the GED, but she didn't even have a high school diploma.

"So you plan on college?"

"Eventually," replied the girl. "But I think it's important to get some life experience -- and have a little fun -- before I do."

"And you think being a whore would be fun?" asked Jenna.

Alicia looked at Jenna a little surprised, and replied, "I suppose that, technically, I would be a whore. But that's only a technicality. I'd be doing something that I really enjoy doing and that I'm good at. Just because it's sex doesn't make that a bad thing -- and the word whore is pretty negative. It's not my fault that so many people are prudes."

Interesting answer, thought Jenna.

"Do you have a lot of experience?"

"I've never sold myself, if that's what you're asking."

Jenna nodded. She'd expected that. She also thought that if this girl, no matter how attractive, thought looks alone would get her through the door, she had another think coming.

"We expect our girls to be skilled," said Jenna. "Do you have any special skills?"

Truth be told, Alicia had no specialty at all and knew it. She'd given a fair number of blow-jobs and had never had a complaint, but then again, what teen-aged boy would complain about a blow job? She'd been giving oral sex -- to both boys and girls -- for far longer than society would have approved. She enjoyed it immensely, and could actually have an orgasm herself just by knowing she'd made her partner cum. She'd never had intercourse, but she'd taken care to get rid of her hymen when she was very young. She also knew that she was very submissive. Her fantasies involved her being used, preferably roughly, while in some kind of bondage, but she'd never experienced it -- at least with another person. She had experimented with self bondage and some pain, and those experiments had almost been enough to blow her mind. She longed for the real thing. Just thinking about it made her wet, and she knew she had to be careful, or the woman in front of her would smell now excited she was getting.

"I really enjoy oral sex," replied Alicia, "and I like things on the rough side. Restraint is good too."

Jenna's eyebrows went up.

"Forgive me, but you look a bit ... fragile ... for rough play."

"Looks are deceiving," replied Alicia.

"So you've been tied up before? Whipped, perhaps?"

Alicia nodded, her eyes glowing. Technically, she had been tied up, even though she'd done the tying. And she'd whipped herself with a belt any number of times, even cuming while whipping her pussy with a thin dress belt.

Jenna leaned back trying to get a handle on herself. Thinking about this girl, bound and whipped as she was forced to service someone with her mouth was very exciting. Speaking of which...

"Would you have a problem working with another girl?"

"Nope," grinned Alicia.

It was a very seductive grin, whether she knew it or not, and it increased the heat between Jenna's legs quite a bit. She knew that unless there was some kind of show stopper -- like the girl was on drugs or had a disease, she'd bring her on. Any girl that could turn Jenna on this much just during an interview was sure to quickly gain a following.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.