Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 66

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Nikki was starting to get jumpy. She'd gotten the impression that she was under observation, but couldn't figure out by whom. She didn't think it was the Captain's group of goons, since she'd pretty well nailed down their habits by now. She was sure of several things at this point:

One: The Captain was dirty, but very careful. She'd gotten very, very lucky with finding out what she had, because that had been the only time the Captain had met with everyone involved at one time. The guys were still bowling, but they'd stopped talking about anything incriminating. It was almost as if someone had warned them that they were being investigated.

Two: The group had targeted an area of Van Nuys. Why, was the question, because there was very little there of value.

Three: At least one person in the group had been on each raid, and on rare occasions more. That person appeared to be responsible for springing any of the Tankers who got picked up. That meant it was almost certain that someone in the DA's office was also involved.

And finally: They were being investigated by IA. And that was ugly because no one wanted to investigate the Captain. Worse, one of the investigators was dead -- by accident, apparently -- and someone very high up was pushing to close the investigation and leave the Captain alone. Search warrants and wire taps had all been stalled or denied. This last bit of information had come courtesy of one of Bill's little programs.

All of this left her kind of in the shitter. She knew that there was something going on, but couldn't present any of her evidence because it was illegally obtained. Worse, she had the feeling that if she did try and turn it in, there'd be some serious backlash against her. In frustration, she threw down her pencil and leaned back in her chair.

"Reports suck, don't they?" asked Ronald setting some coffee on her desk.

She almost, almost, decided to open up and tell him what was going on. But she hadn't decided about what to do, and if she ended up taking this to the higher ups, she didn't want any shit to splatter on Ron. So she forced a smile and looked up.

"Yeah," she said. "I hate paperwork almost as much as this swill they call coffee here."

"Hey," said Ron with a wounded look, "I made the coffee this time."

Nikki groaned. Ron's coffee was usually not much more than brown colored water and he knew it. That was why he'd been banned from using the coffee maker. It was a ban he ignored when he could get away with it.

Nikki closed her eyes, thinking fondly of Sally's excellent breakfasts, which always included perfectly brewed coffee. She opened her eyes when Ron leaned against her desk.

"Seems like this is worse than the coffee," he said, taking a sip and smiling with pleasure. Nikki shuddered. "You got something on your mind?"

She should tell him. She knew she should. But this was her mess and she wasn't going to drag someone else into it.

"Naaa," she said with a smile. "Just the normal shit."

"Well drink the coffee," he said. "It's cold out."

Nikki rolled her eyes.

"I'll pass, thanks."

Ken leaned back in his chair, rubbing his eyes. He glanced out the window and wished February was over. It was his least favorite month of the year. Cold. Grey. Just kinda stuck in there to keep January from slamming into March.

Still, he knew that he shouldn't be displeased. A lot of things were going well. Jane was much happier, now that she could be out and about. Arianwen and Kiera were going like gangbusters -- although Kiera hadn't come to the mansion yet, she and Ari were spending a lot of time together. If they were anyone else, Ken might be worried about losing his wife. But he knew that Ari was just prepping an apparently very willing Kiera for becoming a Circle member. Ari told him that there were signs everywhere in Kiera's house that she was a Goddess worshipper, although Kiera hadn't even hinted at it. He wondered what she'd do when she finally met a real Goddess.

He and Costa were also getting along well, which was somewhat disconcerting. Costa, of course, never mentioned any of the illegal activities that Ken was sure he was into, but that was no surprise. What was the guy going to do, take Ken on a tour of a drug warehouse? Hell, he didn't even know if Costa was into drugs, and Bill hadn't come up with anything either -- in spite of the fact that he'd been looking pretty hard. Angelo and family were coming over tomorrow night for a small dinner party, which would be interesting. Just Circle, Sensei and the Costas. Nikki, fortunately, had to work. He couldn't imagine having her and Costa in the same room -- especially after some of the things she'd said about the man.

Nikki might become another problem, actually. She had no idea that the programs that Bill had given her to help her get into other people's computers, reported back to Bill as well, and Ken was certain she'd be more than a little angry about it if she found out. Bill had kept him apprised of what was going on with her investigation. Like Nikki, Bill had no idea who was fronting the money or why in the Goddess's name they wanted property in Van Nuys. That had been where Gary's shop had been -- before he'd been run out of town by the cops. That whole situation was making Ken nuts, even though he'd tried time and time again to stop worrying about it. It wasn't like it was his problem.

At least the work on the new bar was going well. Some of Knife's guys were out of jail -- the charges having been dropped -- and others were out on bail. Some of them men probably wouldn't be getting out, at least not for three to five years. It'd be a while before they went on trial, but they'd been considered flight risks, and so couldn't get bail.

Speaking of bars, he was supposed to meet with Knife and Roger and talk about the new place. Gary'd mentioned that he'd wanted to tag along, and since it was almost time to leave, Ken went to go remind him.

The loud ringing of a hammer would have made it easy to find Gary, even if Ken hadn't already known where he was. While Gary did have a workshop inside the mansion, he'd turned one of the out buildings into a metal working shop and was experimenting with smithing. Now that he had access to Circle funds, he didn't rely so much on making bondage toys to make a living. Of course, he still made bondage toys because he and Annette both enjoyed making -- and testing -- them. Annette had turned to making some very stylish jewelry, some of which had sold quite well on eBay.

Gary looked up as Ken walked in, and Ken smiled. He wondered if Gary had any idea just how much he looked just like someone out of a sword and sorcery movie. His beard had grown, but was still neatly trimmed, and his muscles bulged in his tank top as he wielded the heavy hammer, tapping on the metal. His brown leather apron had burn marks on it from metal sparks, and the heavy leather gloves he wore looked well worn. The only thing spoiling the effect was the pair of modern glasses that he wore to protect his eyes.

"Is it that time already?" he asked as Ken walked up.

"Yup," said Ken. "You don't have to come, you know."

"Naaa," said Gary, tossing the glowing metal bar into a stone trough filled with water. Where the hell he'd gotten a stone trough Ken had no idea. "I'm done. The only thing I've learned fucking around with this shit is I gotta find someone to teach me what the hell I'm doing."

"What were you doing?" asked Ken.

"Trying to make a blade," replied Gary. "It ain't as easy as it looks."

"Never thought it looked easy," Ken said with a smile.

Ken had never made a sword, but his interest in them went back a long ways. He knew that making one wasn't an easy proposition, but had saw no need to dampen Gary's interests.

"So you're coming?" asked Ken.

"Oh hell yeah," said Gary, grinning and stripping off his gloves and apron. "Just lemme jump into a quick shower, then I'll go and watch you beat the hell outta Knife at darts."

"You think he'll want to play?" asked Ken with a grin.

"Has he beaten you yet?"

"Nope."

"Then he'll want to play."

Half an hour later, Ken followed Gary off the property. Ken was in his NX, but Gary had wanted to ride his bike. Ken had never thought about buying a motorcycle -- the things were seriously dangerous -- but maybe now he'd consider it. It probably wouldn't be quite as dangerous for a Priest to ride one and Ken could see the appeal.

Ken followed Gary to a bar that the Hawkes had started hanging out in. The place wasn't as nice as Roger's had been, and Roger continually complained about the quality (and price) of the beer, but it was better than nothing. Ken was surprised that they were still so public about where they hung out, but Gary had warned him not to mention that to Knife.

"The Tankers are gonna get what's coming to them," he'd said. "We're just waiting until everyone who's gettin' out of jail is out."

"Why, so you can get thrown back in?" asked Ken.

Gary had grinned.

"Not gonna happen," he'd said. "This is gonna be a private thing, between clubs."

"Oh?"

"Yup," Gary'd continued. "It's happened before. Two clubs start really getting on each other's nerves. Finally, they meet and have it out. Winners stay, losers ride and don't come back."

"The Tankers don't seem like the kind of guys who abide by rules like that," Ken had said.

"They wouldn't be if it was just us they had to deal with," Gary had replied. "But when they lose, every other club in the area's gonna know it. If they try and stay, they'll catch shit from everyone. It's easier just to move on."

"You sound very confident," said Ken, a little worried. "If the Hawkes lost and you had to move, that might be a problem."

"I am confident," said Gary. "But don't worry. Even if we lost -- and we won't -- I'd stay and give up the club. It'd suck, but I'm Circle an' that comes first."

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that," said Ken. "But you guys are outnumbered, yes?"

"Won't matter," came the confident answer.

The bar they pulled into was in a better neighborhood and was a better bar than the last one that Ken had met Knife in. He and Gary walked inside the smoky atmosphere and spotted Knife throwing darts.

"You ever gonna let him win?" asked Gary as they approached.

"Naa," replied Ken with a grin. "Practicing keeps him outta trouble."

"Not as much as you might think," said Gary.

Knife saw them and waved as they approached. A few of the other club members were there as well, sitting around with big mugs of beer and watching as Knife threw against someone.

"He's on a winning streak tonight," said Jimmy as Ken sat down. "Says your luck is over."

Ken shrugged and smiled. "If I depended on luck he might actually be right."

Everyone laughed at that, and Knife looked over at them. He pointed to Ken with a dart in his hand in a "I'm coming for you next." kind of motion.

"What can I get ya?" asked the waitress, a cute little blonde in a thin tank top and a very short skirt.

"Guinness," said Ken.

"Coors," said Gary.

Ken shuddered.

"How you can drink that stuff is beyond me," he said.

"Dude, that Irish shit you drink is like a meal," replied Gary. "I gotta watch my weight."

"You're looking pretty good to me," said Tammy. She reached over and ran one hand over his bicep. "Mmm, nice an' hard -- just like I like 'em."

Tammy was a lesbian, but seemed to be completely serious when it came to her interest Gary. She had a thing for him and although he'd never had sex with her, he'd given Annette to her a few times.

"Aw, Tammy," he said, "you know you're too fragile for my kinda fun."

Everyone laughed, even though it was an old joke. Fragile, Tammy was not. She stood just over five-ten and was quite muscular. What she was not, was pretty. Or even handsome. She had dark hair that was cut short and looked like it had ever seen a comb. Her face had marks from adolescent acne on it, and a thin scar scored her left cheek from the base of her jaw up to her cheekbone. There wasn't much fat on her and she was quite flat chested. Ken always thought that she would make an average looking guy, but he knew that Tammy liked being a woman.

She had no interest at all in Ken, but had had a very good time with Jane and Ari, those times when he'd made them available to the club. And even though he had made them available, she really hadn't liked him until the raid on the bar. The fact that Ken and Jane had fought, and then helped out the other members with a lawyer and bail had changed her opinion of him.

"So Ken, you kickin' Knife's ass again tonight?" asked Cyrus.

"Dunno," said Ken. "How much money you got ridin' on it?"

"Shee-it," said Cyrus, as everyone laughed. Cyrus liked to bet. A lot. "No one'll take that bet. Now if you ain't feelin' quite right, I might consider betting on Knife."

"Seriously?" asked Jimmy.

"Fuck no!" laughed Cyrus. "But I'll bet you on points."

Ken shook his head. He liked these guys. They were good people, for the most part, although they weren't stellar examples of high society. With a few exceptions, most of them lived day to day on whatever work they could get, and didn't much worry about anything other than keeping their bikes on the road and filled with gas. They had very little use for the rat race and lived the way they wanted to. If once in a while they found a way to cheat the system, they took it, and Ken didn't fault them for that. There were a few that strayed a little too far and when that happened, Knife would remind them that they needed to keep the law out of the club's affairs. If that person couldn't take the hint, they got tossed out. The long time members, while not angles, weren't the worst sort of people either. Certainly Ken liked them a lot better than most of the lawyers he'd had to deal with.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.