Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Time seemed to telescope for Kiera. The girl's hand was warm and soft, and she could detect a subtle perfume that was extremely sexy. Her skin was model quality clear and she was just beautiful! Those eyes were incredible and the collar looked adorable. She wondered if the girl knew how sexy she looked in a collar and what a collar might signify. Kiera was well versed in dominance and submission games, as she and Marla had played many. Lived them, actually, with Marla as the sweet, extremely willing submissive.

Her eyes didn't stay on the collar though, but were captured and held by Ari's. It was actually difficult to tear them away and she felt a rush of arousal flood her body in a way it hadn't in ... well, far too long. With an effort, she looked away, but that meant she ended up looking at the other beautiful woman.

"I'm Jane," she said, holding out her hand, "and this is Ken."

Kiera shook herself internally, remembering her manners. After all, star or not, she'd insinuated herself at their table. She wasn't self centered enough to think the world revolved around her.

She took the other woman's hand, and the arousal she was feeling seemed to double.

"It's nice to meet you," said Kiera, swallowing hard before getting the words out. She turned to Ari. "I don't usually intrude on peoples' dinner, but I did notice you looking at me and I thought I'd say hello."

"Oh it's really no problem," said the girl. She seemed to have gotten herself under control. "As I said, I'm sorry I was staring. I just, well, I don't even have anything for you to sign or anything."

Kiera thought that she'd be happy to sign her name on the girl's neck. With her tongue.

"That's okay," she said. "I'm sure I have something back in the limo, if you'd like. Ed? Would you go get a picture that I can sign?"

"Sure Miss Lang," he said.

The unhappiness he felt at leaving her didn't show in his voice, but she heard it anyway. Fans could be unpredictable, and well ... some of the letters she'd gotten after the last movie had been more than a little threatening. It seemed that certain religious groups didn't want vampires and demons to be popular.

"So I take it you've seen the Legacy movies," smiled Kiera.

"Oh my Goddess yes!" gushed Ari. "They rocked."

Kiera found it was extremely easy to sit with these people. Ari did most of the talking, with Jane occasionally making a comment. Ken simply sat back with a look on his face that said he was enjoying the fact that Ari was enjoying herself. They'd only eaten their appetizers and when their food came, Kiera decided it would be polite to excuse herself.

"There's no need for you to go," Jane said. Then smiling, she added, "We can pull the tables together so Edward and Bill have a place to sit. They're probably getting tired of hovering over you like that."

Edward grinned and said, "Naa. We're used to it."

"Ed," said Kiera, slightly offended. Unlike some of the people she knew, she didn't treat her bodyguards as furniture. They were her friends and both of them knew about Marla. In fact, coming here tonight had been their idea.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose," Kiera replied. She didn't spend a whole lot of time hanging out with fans, but she would be happy to spend the time with these people. They seemed like nice, normal folks -- albeit incredibly sexy.

"We won't be offended if you want to eat with your friends," Ken said. "I'm sure that having people bugging you all the time is kind of a pain, and it was very nice of you to come over here at all."

"The picture is great too," said Ari. "Thank you so much."

Kiera liked Edward and Bill, but she spent a lot of time with them. In public, anyway. These three people somehow drew her. She didn't know why -- other than the intense case of lust she was feeling for the girl. Ah hell, why not? Still...

"I'd love to join you," she said. "But be warned; if I do, you could find yourself with your pictures in the papers tomorrow. Possibly with an unflattering headline, given my reputation."

Ken looked thoughtful for a moment and Kiera was momentarily ashamed. People were always looking for a scandal, and since she rarely got drunk and wasn't into drugs, they were always on the lookout for something. Kiera's drug of choice was sex, and she had made no bones about the fact that she was bi and very poly -- more reasons the religious nuts were on her case. Since she was into sex some of her more risqué exploits had gotten into the tabloids. Well, her public ones, anyway.

"You mean the fact that you're out as a bisexual?" asked Jane. Kiera shrugged and smiled. "It doesn't bother us. Besides, it's not like we're famous. You can just spin it as a spontaneous dinner with some fans. Should be good PR -- not that you seem to need it."

Kiera looked at Edward, who nodded. So she smiled and agreed.

Dinner was fabulous as always, and Kiera found the three of them a whole lot of fun to talk to. Ken, it turned out, had won a tidy lottery last year. He and Jane were married, but Ari wasn't their daughter. In fact, they were all quite cagey about what Ari's relationship to them was, but it was clear there was something going on. She had a few flash fantasies of what it might be like when the three of them had sex, and boy oh boy were those fantasies ever hot. She was so wet that she was sure she'd soaked through her panties and into the tight leather pants she was wearing.

In fact, her arousal hadn't gone down at all during the entire conversation. Sweat trickled down her back and her breasts ached. Her nipples, hidden behind her corset top, were throbbing, and her entire pussy felt like it had been dipped in oil. Kiera liked to dress in leather, and the fact that her character in Legacy did as well worked great for her public appearances. Most people had no idea that one of the reasons why Kiera liked leather was that the scent of leather, pussy and sweat turned her on something fierce.

Nebulous relationships aside, the real shock of the evening came when she found out that Ari was a college student.

"Seriously?" asked Kiera, who'd been certain that she was fourteen. "You uh ... sorry, but you look a little young for college."

"Well, it's only my second semester," said Ari.

"How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?" asked Kiera.

"Seventeen," smiled Ari. "I'll be eighteen in April."

That smile was devastatingly sexy, and the girl pulled it off without any artifice. Kiera wondered if Ari knew how sexy she was.

"Really?" asked Kiera, licking her lips and trying to control her breathing. "My birthday is in April too."

"I know," said Ari. "One day after mine. Maybe we can celebrate together."

Those eyes just seemed to pull Kiera in.

"Ari," came Ken's sharp voice. "Be nice."

Kiera blinked and shuddered, realizing that she'd almost leaned over and kissed the girl. This was getting confusing.

"Yes Sir," said Arianwen -- not that she seemed the least bit chastened. "Sorry. I didn't mean to presume."

It had to be her imagination, but Kiera would have sworn that that 'Yes Sir' was a slave responding to her Master. But Arianwen's eyes never left Kiera's and the desire to kiss the girl grew. Once again, Kiera blinked, trying to get herself under control. She blushed as thoughts of what she'd do if she had Ari rushed through her mind.

"Oh, it's no problem," said Kiera. "Who knows? Maybe we can celebrate together. Although at the moment, I don't even know where I'll be in April."

They talked for a few more minutes before Kiera excused herself to use the restroom. She gave a shaky sigh as she closed the door to the stall. When she peeled down her leather pants, the scents of extremely excited pussy and leather filled her nose, and it was all she could do to keep from playing with herself. Especially as she thought of Arianwen's lips and wondered how they might feel against the hot, slick skin between her legs. The sound of another person entering the bathroom kept her to business and she quickly peed.

Once she opened the door to her stall, she saw Arianwen leaning against the counter, obviously waiting for her. There was no one else in the bathroom, and Kiera walked up to the counter and set down her purse so she could wash her hands. At least, that was what she intended to do. Somehow, she found herself face to face with Ari.

"I'd really, really like to kiss you," whispered Ari. "I promise that the press will never find out. At least, not from me."

Kiera's body felt like someone had lit a torch in it. Her pussy was sopping, her breasts ached and her nipples were like hard rocks trying to push through her top. She was glad she'd chosen to wear a bra tonight, otherwise there would have been no hiding them.

"I'd like that too," said Kiera. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was wondering if she was crazy. She didn't know this girl, and yes, she'd had sex with almost strangers before -- she found it incredibly exciting -- but at least they'd been friends of friends. And discrete.

Once their lips met, she stopped worrying. In fact, she stopped thinking at all. Her tongue entered Ari's hot, willing mouth and she moaned, pressing herself to the smaller girl. Ari was just as eager, and the best kisser Kiera'd ever had. Again, she thought about those lips and tongue working on her pussy -- and other places -- and to her immense surprise, actually had a small orgasm. Ari tightened against her, no doubt feeling that intense shudder go through her body.

Finally they broke the kiss. Or Arianwen did. Kiera would have kept going forever.

"Wouldn't do to have someone walk in and find us," whispered Ari, smiling.

Kiera didn't care.

"I'll see you back at the table," said Ari.

Kiera stood and stared at herself in the mirror. She was surrounded by Arianwen's perfume and the scent of her own sex. It was an intense, purely sexual mixture. It took a few minutes to get herself back under control, and in the end she had to settle for mostly under control. She hadn't been this aroused in a long, long time. Maybe not since the first time that Marla had let her tie her up and play with her. Maybe never.

"So," asked Ken as they drove home, "did you like the restaurant?"

"The food was good," said Jane.

"There was food?" asked Ari.

"Yes," smiled Ken, "there was food."

A few minutes later Ken asked, "Ari, where are your panties?"


"Kiera, you all right?" asked Edward, holding open the door for her.

"I'm fine," she said with a smile.

She wasn't fine though. She felt like a school girl with a crush. She also felt light-headed and extremely horny. It had been too long since she'd had sex, and she needed it badly. There were people she could call to scratch that itch; problem was, the only person she wanted to be with was a seventeen year old girl she'd just met.

She sighed as she tried to get comfortable in the back of the limo. Usually, she left the privacy screen down and would talk with whoever was driving. Tonight it was up, which was something she did when she needed to talk business or when, on a few occasions, she was fooling around with someone in the back. That was always exciting, having sex right near so many other people. Not that they could hear or see her. Edward and Bill knew, or at least suspected. Probably knew -- the limo wasn't that big and sound proofing only went so far. But they were consummate professionals and had never said a word.

Tonight the screen was up because if she didn't cum she'd explode. She couldn't wait until she got home. Kiera reached into her purse for a small vibrator and stopped when she felt a damp piece of cloth. She pulled it out and turned on the light.

It was a small pair of panties with a very wet crotch, a series of numbers and a word written near the waistband. She slowly brought them to her nose and inhaled, shuddering. She groaned and stopped worrying about looking for the vibrator. Kiera frantically unbuttoned the leather shielding her pussy and thrust her hand inside her panties. Her fingers roughly rubbed her pussy, smearing her thick juices all over and she came with the crotch of the panties pressed against her nose. Then she came again, then twice more as she pressed her lips to the damp cloth, desperate to suck it but unwilling to dilute the heady scent.

The series of orgasms were some of the most intense she'd ever experience and she lay back on the seat, sweat damp leather clinging to her body. Her crotch was soaked and her fingers webbed with sticky lube, which she eagerly licked off, wishing it was from someone else. Someone with red hair and an amazing smile who kissed like no one else Kiera had ever kissed. She managed to get herself together before they arrived at her home. She was acutely embarrassed though, when Edward opened the door and the strong scent of sex wafted out of the back of the limo. She'd been in too much of a daze to open the window.

"Will there be anything else tonight?" he asked, apparently not noticing.

"No, thanks," she said, glad her voice sounded steady. It was much more husky then normal though. "Thank you for everything. I'll call tomorrow, if I need you."

"Don't be going off by yourself," warned Bill, who'd gotten out of the car and was looking at her. "You gotta start takin' some of those emails and letters seriously."

"I won't," smiled Kiera. "And I do take them seriously, but I'm not letting them rule my life. Now you guys go and have a good night."

She disarmed the alarm and walked into her dark house.


Kiera was nervous, but the longer she waited the more likely she'd chicken out. So, gathering her courage, she dialed the phone. It wasn't late for her -- only after eleven -- but most people didn't have her kind of schedule. Still, the word on the panties was 'Anytime'. It had been underlined. The numbers were, of course, a phone number.

"Hello?" came a sweet voice.

Now that Kiera had gotten through to the girl, all sorts of thoughts were running through her mind. Things like did the girl even have transportation to get somewhere, and would her parents let her out? But that was stupid, she was in college...

"Kiera?" came the voice.

She realized she'd just been holding the phone rather than actually speaking into it.

"Uh, yes," she said. "I um ... got your note."

The girl giggled and Kiera almost groaned.

"I'm glad," she said. "I hope you weren't grossed out or anything, but I figured after we kissed, you might not mind too much."

"Oh trust me, I didn't," said Kiera, gaining courage. "So ... anytime?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.