Avatar: Establishment, Book 2 - Cover

Avatar: Establishment, Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Chapter 53

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

The day could have gone worse. Janice, for all her prickly attitude, was extremely good at her job, and apparently her job was to direct the shoot and see to the makeup. Dr. Levy had given her a series of pictures indicating which 'injuries' he wanted recreated and photographed. There was a room right across the hall that was an actual hospital room. Jane was clearly uncomfortable being in the bed, made up like she was in a coma, or something close to it. Detailed pictures were taken of the injuries, which, from Ken's recollection, seemed to depict pretty well what she had actually suffered. Unlike Jane, who got upset when recalling the incident, Ken got angry.

Yes, Jane had healed. But there had been no excuse at all for her to have been beaten like that. Certainly not by those who were supposed to 'Serve and Protect'. Somehow, he didn't feel all that bad about Lea's order that the man responsible be taken care of. Especially not when Ken realized how unlikely it was that this had been the first time the man had done something like that. How many other people had he crippled or killed?


"Can I help you?" asked Cara.

"Oh no," smiled the teen, "I'm just kind of at loose ends until we're finished here."

Cara looked at the girl, who was quite beautiful. She wondered why the teen was here, but was too well trained to ask. No one who worked at the clinic asked about anything they didn't really need to know about. Not if they wanted to continue to work here.

"If you're hungry, the cafeteria serves very good food," smiled Cara.

The teen smiled at her and shifted around in a way that made Cara's nipples start to get hard, reminding her it had been quite a while since she'd been laid. The only good thing that had come out of her last relationship was a threesome she'd done with her boyfriend and another girl. That night she'd discovered she was bisexual, but she hadn't really had time to do anything about it. Plus, the shithead had dumped her for the other girl not long after they'd all had sex, so she wasn't looking for a relationship. Certainly not with a girl who probably wasn't older than fifteen.

"Food," said the girl, leaning of Cara's desk, "isn't really appealing right at the moment. I'm bored, not hungry."

Cara shifted a little feeling heat pool in her belly. She realized that her panties were getting wet and her breasts felt heavy. She wondered what perfume the teen was wearing because the scent was intoxicating.

The two continued to talk for the next fifteen minutes, Cara getting more and more aroused as they did. She was now looking forward to her lunch break. It was Saturday, and there were plenty of empty rooms she could sneak into for a little personal time with her fingers. As her replacement arrived, Cara stood up feeling flushed and excited.

"Well," she said to the girl, who she now knew as Arianwen, "I'm going to take a break. It was nice talking with you."

"I'll walk with you," smiled Ari, and Cara, trained to always be polite to the clients here, just smiled.

They turned a corner into a deserted hallway, and Ari touched her arm. Cara's heart started going a mile a minute and her whole body flushed with heat.

"I don't suppose," smiled Ari, "that you know of some place where you and I could have a little ... private time?"

Cara swallowed hard as the teen's fingers slid up and down the bare skin of her arm. She really should say no. She could get into a lot of trouble if she gave into what she was thinking.

"I ... I really shouldn't..."

Her protest sounded more like a plea.

"I won't tell if you won't," Ari whispered, leaning up to press her lips against Cara's.

Cara was lost the second their lips touched.

"I know of a place," she whispered back, then grabbed Arianwen by the hand, leading her through a series of hallways. She ended at a closed door and quickly fished a keycard out of her purse.

This area was a private lounge. It had a low, comfortable couch, a coffee table, a bar and a TV. The clinic ensured that their clients were well taken care of if they needed to wait around. However, neither Cara nor Ari were interested in the contents of the room.

Cara moaned deeply as she kissed the other girl. She didn't know how old Ari was, but she really didn't care. She'd never been kissed like this in her life. Her entire body was on fire, her nipples throbbing and her pussy swollen and ready as her hands roamed over the girl's body. Ari wasn't wearing a bra under her light sweater, and Cara realized that the girl's nipples were pierced. For some reason, that thought sent her into overdrive. She began grabbing for the bottom of the sweater, desperate to remove it. Ari smiled and just held her arms over her head, letting Cara remove her top.

"Oh my god, you're pierced!" she moaned.

Ari folded her arms behind her back and displayed herself.

"Can I touch them?" asked Cara.

Ari smiled and twisted back and forth.

"Touch, kiss, lick, bite, slap," she said. "Whatever you want."

Cara took the small breasts in her hands, marveling at how amazingly soft they were. Except for the long, thick nipples, which were quite hard. She closed her fingers over them, gently squeezing and pulling. Ari moaned, actually pulling back to get more tension on her nipples. Cara quickly got the hint and began using a firmer grip on the sensitive nubs.

"Doesn't that hurt?" she asked, after she really squeezed hard.

"Goddess yes," moaned Ari. "More please?"

Cara giggled and complied.

It wasn't too long before she wanted to see more of the girl, and Ari made no complaint as Cara slipped her short skirt off her body, leaving the teen standing there in a forest green thong, short socks and slightly grubby sneakers. Whatever perfume the girl was wearing was intoxicating, and did nothing to hide the scent of her arousal. Panting, Cara pushed the compliant teen back onto a couch. Ari sat down, then put her legs up to either side, exposing the dark wet spot on her thong. Cara leaned forward, the heavy scent of sex in her nose, and pressed her lips against Ari's covered pussy. She felt the girl's hands on her head, but her own hands were too interested in getting that thong out of the way. Ari's soft moan was music to Cara's ears as her tongue slid along the girl's bald slit. Cara was lost after the first taste.


"Excuse me Ma'am," said the guard, "is there something I can help you with?"

"Oh hi!" said Genie, as she turned around. She appeared to be a bit confused, "I seem to have gotten turned around."

The guard, who prided himself on being polite and professional, never the less had a difficult time keeping his expression neutral. He just happened to be an ass man, and this woman had about the most perfect ass he'd ever seen. No, scratch that. It was the most perfect ass he'd ever seen.

The front view was damned fine too. Not too tall, not too thin. Nice tits. Her jeans looked like they'd been painted on, and the classy high heeled boots made her legs look nice and long.

"Where were you trying to get back to?" asked the guard.

Genie walked up close to the man, and, looking into his eyes, put a finger on his nametag.

"Jerry," she said, smiling as she read it. "Well, I was in the clinic area, waiting for a friend to get something or other finished. But it's going to be hours and I didn't bring anything to do."

"Well, there are some lounges that have TVs..."

"Oh, but TVs are so boring," she said. "Isn't there anything else to do? What do you do here?"

"I'm a security guard," said the man, wincing internally. Seriously? The uniform didn't give it away?

"Oh, I know that," Genie smiled. "I mean, do you roam around looking for bad guys?" Her hand went up his arm and rested on a very firm bicep. "Or do you just sit around and watch monitors? You don't feel like someone who sits in a chair all day."

"Not all day, no," replied Jerry. His cock was starting to get hard, and he didn't know why. Well, he knew why, but he was a little surprised by how drawn to this woman he was. "My partner and I switch off."

"Mmmm," purred Genie, knowing exactly how much she was affecting the man.

Jerry and his partner Dale had been working here for two years. They were both straight and single, and both pretty good looking. They also had access to cameras that looked into a lot of places, and some of the women who came here, celebrities and not, were pretty wild. There had been occasions where one of the other of them had had the opportunity to ... indulge a client. Since the men knew how to keep their mouths shut, they'd never had a problem.

Genie was able to see the man's sexual history, which was quite active and varied. She also noted that he was an "ass man". How very convenient.

"Is your partner pretty?" asked Genie.

Jerry laughed.

"He seems to think so."

It didn't take much for Genie to get Jerry to take her into the security room. Some very subtle hints about how that sort of voyeurism turned her on combined with her abilities as a Priestess did the trick quite nicely.

"So," Genie said a while later, after she'd made appropriately appreciative comments -- no small number of which had more than one meaning. "It's so dark in here. How do you stay awake?"

While saying this, she had walked right up to Jerry and was all but rubbing against him. He had a fantasy of getting a blow job while watching the monitors, and truth be told, both of the men did get bored while on duty. There really wasn't much going on here unless someone from the press managed to get in. That had happened only once, and it had been before Jerry's time. There were no hard facts of course, but the rumor was that the woman, a very promising tabloid writer (if the word promising could be used there), had gone missing. No one would talk about it though, and Jerry and Dale were too smart to push the issue.

Jerry nodded over to Dale, and Dale picked up his walkie.

"Oh, you're not leaving, are you Dale?" asked Genie, wiggling her ass.

While Dale wasn't the ass man Jerry was, it was a very fine ass. He paused and looked at Dale. They'd never double teamed a woman before, but they weren't against the concept either.

"Well, I should probably get to the rounds," he said.

"Aww," Genie pouted, hoping she wasn't over playing this. She walked over to him, and leaned against him. "Isn't there anything I could do to change your mind?"

In point of fact, Genie didn't really need both of them to stay in the room. All she'd needed was to get in to this room, and she'd accomplished that. But Dale was a tall, very well built black man, and Jerry was a tall, well built blond. She shivered as her mind came up with what her small body would look like being used by these two, very strong men.

Dale looked over at Jerry, who shrugged and nodded. So Dale looked down at Genie, who was still leaning against him and looking up.

Dale liked white women, although he preferred blondes. They liked him too, since he supported the stereotype of a black male. He had a very big cock and a lot of stamina and tended to wear out his partners. Plus, not a lot of them could take all of his cock, and only one had even tried to take him up the ass. He was willing to give this chick a go, especially since Jerry seemed fine with it. Besides, just being around her was making his cock hard, and that was uncomfortable.

"Well, I dunno," he said. "Did you have something specific in mind?"

Rather than answering with words, Genie slowly sank to her knees, looking up at Dale the entire time. She unzipped his pants and reached through his boxers to free his rapidly hardening cock. He moaned as her very hot mouth closed over the head. It didn't take him long to realize that she was a very talented cock-sucker -- her mouth felt better than some pussies he'd had, and he'd had some very nice pussy. Of course, he had no idea that the pheromones Genie was secreting, plus her ability to read his body, gave her an edge no one but a Priestess had.

"Damn," he said, as most of his very long, thick cock disappeared into her throat.

She pulled off his rod with a popping sound and wiggled her ass.

"I still have all these clothes on," she said, turning to look at Jerry. Now that they were actually doing the deed, she let their expectations guide the scene. Apparently, their expectations ran along the lines of most porn movies. "Can you help me with that?"

Jerry walked over and locked the door. It wasn't likely that anyone would come in, but one never knew. As for watching the monitors, well, it was very dead around here. Most people were gone trying to enjoy that last day or two before returning to their jobs.

It took a little work to get the tight jeans off, but soon enough Genie was standing in nothing but her socks and her shirt. Dale had moved to sit down in a chair, and Genie was bent over, legs spread and back arched, thrusting her ass out for Jerry to appreciate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.