Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

"So, what are your thoughts about this Barrow group?" asked Ken.

Bill sighed, and settled back in the chair.

"They definitely have mob connections," he replied. "But you already knew that. What I was surprised about was what I couldn't find."

"And that would be?"

"Much of anything," he said. "Their firewalls are air-tight, and layered."

"Layered?"

"Yeah, and there are honey traps all over the place."

Ken blinked. Even though he knew that Bill was talking about computers, he really didn't understand the lingo. He sighed internally as he realized that he would have to start spending a significant amount of time learning about them. Information was king, and how it was controlled and stored was going to become an issue as time moved forward since no matter how hard they tried, there would be information gathered on each of them.

"Not quite sure what you mean by that," he said, "but we'll go into it at another time."

Bill nodded.

"Well, I didn't get much and what I did get was from secondary sources like their clients and mentions of the group in investment papers and that kind of thing. If it helps any, I think they're as good as their word, but I'd be real cautious about how much we let them know about us. They have known mob ties, as I said, and if I can find that, so can someone else. Dunno if you wanna be associated with something like that or not."

"But you don't think they'll sell out the people who invest there?"

Bill shook his head. "Not a whisper of it that I could find, but I've only been looking for a few days."

Ken thought for a moment.

"Keep digging," he said. "I think that I'm going to see if I can get into it, if for no other reason than to deal with this upcoming crap with the police. You get anything more on that?"

"Not really," he said. "But around the holidays it's pretty slow there. Lots of people are on vacation. Do you think they're going to win if it goes to trial?"

Ken shook his head.

"No, I don't," he replied. "With the video and the security footage showing what really happened, I think that they probably won't want to risk it going to trial. But it's important to keep in mind we have a system of laws in this country. Not a system of justice."

The following day, Ken was sitting in the study when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Whitestone?"

"Yes," replied Ken. "Can I help you?"

"My name is Angelo Costa from the Barrow Group," answered the voice. "I was wondering if you might have some time this afternoon to meet."

"Sure, I have some free time," replied Ken. "Where would you like to meet?"

"Toscana's in Brentwood. Do you know of it?"

"Can't say that I do. If you give me the address, I can meet you there though. What time?"

"Two PM would be good," said the man.

"Um ... How will I know who you are?" asked Ken.

"No problem," said Angelo. "Dr. Levy will be with me."

Ken arrived at 1:30, surprised to find the place so crowded. He probably shouldn't have been since, in addition to having excellent food, it was a known celebrity hangout. Ken hoped that Angelo had reservations, because even this early in the day, there was almost certainly going to be a wait. Ken found a place to park the Acura, just a tiny bit smug that it fit right in with the other higher end cars in the lot. Then he found an out of the way place to sit outside and waited.

Dr. Levy and Angelo Costa were fifteen minutes early. Ken watched as they walked into the place, and didn't reappear. At five to two, Ken headed inside, glad that he was dressed in something other than his normal jeans and t-shirt. When he got to the desk, he was greeted by an impeccably dressed, tall, blonde woman who was very attractive.

"Hi," he said.

She gave him a blinding smile.

"How may we help you today, sir?" she asked.

"I'm supposed to meet a couple of friends here today," he said. "A Mr. Costa and Dr. Levy?"

The woman didn't even bother to glace at her listing.

"Of course sir," she said. "Please follow me."

She was well worth following. Her fashionably short skirt and very high heels showed off a very nicely toned set of legs. He resisted dipping into her fantasies as they walked, not wanting to get distracted before his meeting. To Ken's surprise, he was led through the main parts of the restaurant (which looked pretty damned nice), and into a private meeting room. The smells were quite tantalizing, and he hoped he'd get a chance to eat something. Dr. Levy and -- he assumed -- Angelo Costa, stood as he entered the room. Both were in very expensive suits, which made Ken feel just a bit out of place.

"Mr. Whitestone," said Costa holding out his hand, "I'm Angelo Costa. You've met Dr. Levy."

Ken nodded and shook the offered hand, then shook with the Doctor. He smiled inwardly. It was clear that, even though he had a firm handshake, Dr. Levy wasn't someone who valued muscle tone beyond staying healthy. Mr. Costa though, he was a different story. His suit hid it well, but the man's handshake had been extremely firm, a display in controlled power. He was a very confident person and wasn't afraid to let it show. For some reason, Ken suspected he was armed, but he couldn't see anything. Costa just seemed like the kind of guy that would be.

"So," Costa said as they sat down, "you said you haven't eaten here before."

"Nope," said Ken.

"If you enjoy fish, I can recommend the Trancie Di Branzino. It's really quite good."

Ken smiled and took the suggestion as a man appeared at the table to take their order. Once he disappeared, Costa looked at Ken.

"You've been pretty busy in the last few weeks," he said. "In addition to your little run in with the police -- which, by the way, I understand they are quite upset over -- there was also an incident with several men after your meeting with Dr. Levy."

Ken leaned back, his eyes narrowing.

"The... 'incident' ... with the police was my wife and I being in the wrong place and the wrong time," he said. "The owner of the bar is the friend of a friend."

"And that would be Knife, who got you your meeting with Dr. Levy."

"Yes, it would."

"You also came in to a lot of money recently," said Costa.

"Lottery winner," replied Ken with a shrug.

"Just why would someone like you want to join the Barrow group?"

Ken paused, then leaned forward placing his elbows on the table. Costa didn't move, but Ken could feel the man reading himself in case he had to.

"As I've had occasion to say more than once recently," Ken replied, "justice and the law are only passingly conversant in our country. And they're growing less so every year. I'm not interested in having my private life pried into, and I now have the resources to prevent it from happening."

That seemed to satisfy Costa, but Ken knew that wasn't true. He suspected that the Barrow Group was on the fence about letting him join, and Costa had been sent to meet with him and feel him out. The incident with the Tankers wasn't mentioned again.

Lunch turned out to be excellent, and Ken made a mental note to bring the Circle here one night for dinner. Although for a group their size he'd probably have to make reservations for sometime in June. The conversation was kept light while they were eating, but once the dishes were cleared and the coffee brought, Costa reached into his briefcase and pulled out a large envelope.

"Have your lawyer go over these as soon as you can," he said. "Dr. Levy mentioned that time is of the essence, so the sooner we get the paperwork out of the way, the sooner we can get you on board."

Ken nodded, opening the envelope and pulling out the papers. He was no lawyer, and glancing through the pages told him little -- other than the price for buying in was a cool million dollars. In spite of having many times that at his command, Ken was still not used to things with price tags that high.

"What, exactly, does this buy us?" asked Ken.

"A private clinic for you and those you designate for the next year," he said. "If everyone is satisfied after that, then we'll expect a payment of 150-k a year -- per person, plus expenses -- after that."

"Expenses?"

Costa nodded, but it was the doctor who answered.

"Routine checkups and any normal office visits are covered by the base cost," he said. "Some specialized testing as well. But surgery or anything else that's major you'll have to pay for. Our rates are quite reasonable though, and we have access to the best doctors and some of the most advanced medicine in the country."

"And who does it cover again?"

"Well, you and your immediate family, of course, plus a limited number of dependants."

Ken had the feeling that the number of people in the Circle was going to up the price quite a bit. Maybe he could get a discount once they realized that no one ever used the service. Of course, that might create other problems.

"One more thing," said Levy. "Before we'll accept you, I need to examine your wife."

"Why?" asked Ken.

"Because we need to know what we're getting into," said Levy. "We obtained her records from the hospital that she was admitted to and I have to say that I'm curious as to why you pulled her out, and where you readmitted her. UCLA is quite a good establishment"

"I see," said Ken, who really didn't.

"You did readmit her somewhere, didn't you?" asked Levy.

"In point of fact, no," said Ken.

Costa shook his head.

"Mr. Whitestone we cannot, in this case, cover for you if your wife is dead."

"Dead?" asked Ken confused. "She's not dead."

"Really," said Levy in a flat voice. "Then what hospital is she at?"

"As I said, she's not in a hospital," replied Ken.

"Ah," nodded Levy, who clearly didn't believe him. "I see. Well, I'd like to examine her and I want to speak to the physician that's attending her now."

It was at that point that Ken realized just how grave Jane's injuries had been. He'd known, of course, but this was very strong confirmation and it angered him. Those bastards would have killed her, had she been a normal human.

"Mr. Levy," said Ken, "I'll be happy to let you see her. After we sign this agreement."

"I'm afraid I can't do that," replied Levy. "I really need to find out just how bad she is before we take you on as a client."

"Okay, how about this," countered Ken. "I'll get my people to draw up a confidentiality agreement. You sign that and you can see her."

This apparently surprised both of the other men.

"But our agreement covers that," said Costa.

"Yes, but you won't abide by it until after he's seen Jane. I want certain assurances before he sees her."

Costa and the doctor were obviously more than a little confused, but Costa shrugged.

"Fine," he said. "We can do that. Have your people add it to the paperwork. We can have someone pick everything up as soon as it's finished."

They all stood up and headed toward the door before Ken realized that they hadn't paid.

"Um ... we didn't get a bill," he said.

"It goes on our tab," smiled Costa.

They walked out and separated in the parking lot.

"That," said Costa to the doctor as they got to their car, "is one very, very dangerous man."

"Excuse me?"

"I did a little digging on Mr. Ken Whitestone," said Costa. "When we checked into his background, a police report from when he was younger popped. He apparently killed a couple of guys who attacked, and killed, his girlfriend. They were armed and he wasn't. Also, we talked to someone who saw his altercation with those idiot bikers after your meet. There were three of them and he took them down without batting an eye. He's studying with one of, if not the, top marshal artist in the country. A man who even our investigations were able to get surprisingly little on, by the way. It's why I wanted to meet Mr. Whitestone myself."

"And?"

"I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley," said Costa, opening the car door. "I want to know what condition his wife is in once you check her out."

"Of course."


Once Ken returned to the mansion, he got hold of Lenny.

"Hey Lenny," he said, "You have anyone there that could go over a contract for me?"

"Sure," replied Len. "Probably not until the fifth though -- we're closed until then."

"Hmm," said Ken. "This is kind of important. Is there someone who's good who could use a bit of extra cash?"

Lenny laughed. "We're lawyers. We're always interested in extra money. I'm not the greatest contracts guy, but I know an up and comer who is. Between the two of us, I'm sure we can make sure you're not getting screwed. What kind of contract is it?"

"Ever hear of the Barrow Group?"

There was silence on the other end of the line.

"Lenny?"

"Yeah," came Lenny's wary voice. "This contract is with the Barrow Group?"

"Yes," replied Ken. "Is that a problem?"

"Well ... you know they're rumored to have organized crime connections, right?"

"I'd heard that, yes,"

"Can I ask what kind of contract it is?"

"Sure," replied Ken, "it's about getting into their clinic."

"Oh," said Len, relief evident in his voice. "Okay, that's no problem."

"What other kind of contract would I have with them?"

"Well ... there is that problem with the police that you're having. Word is, they could make that go away."

"No," said Ken. It was good information to know though. His faith in the justice system was nearing an all time low. "Nothing like that. I'd heard that they have an excellent clinic and that they're very aggressive about protecting the privacy of the people who use it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.