Avatar: Establishment, Book 2
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2005 by Dark Pen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - A man becomes the Avatar of the Goddess of Sex. These books chronicle his adventures. <br>This is the continuation of Avatar: Establishment, Book 1. It picks up right where Book 1 left off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

Ken's December 25th party had quite a number of people in attendance. He looked around, a glass of wine in his hand, and smiled. The food had been good -- unsurprisingly, and the company had been better. He and Rodger had spoken with Lenny, about the power of attorney for Cindy. Lenny had already drawn up the papers, and the men had signed them, while Cindy and Tina looked on. Cindy hadn't told her Mistress yet that her father knew they were lovers. She didn't want Tina acting any different around her dad.

Ken had spent some time with Larry and David, discussing various tactics to deal with Ken's arrest.

"You know, I never thought I'd need a legal team," he said, "but it's clear that I should retain one. Or whatever it is that people do to have at need access to a team."

"Yup," said Lenny. "Not a bad plan. I can recommend a good firm, if you'd like."

Ken smiled, "Would that happen to be your firm?"

"Well, they do have a lot of good people there," he said with a shrug.

"What would it take to start my own firm?" asked Ken.

"A whole lotta money," laughed David.

"It's something to think about," replied Ken.

"You're serious?"

"Yes, I think I am," said Ken. "I keep running into legal issues that I have no idea how to deal with. A small team of experts would be nice to have on retainer."

The evening progressed; people mingled and had a good time. There was no lack of food or good conversation. It wasn't very late in the evening, when strains of music could be heard drifting out of one of the rooms.

"Huh," commented Rodger, "that sounds just like the stuff Cindy likes to play."

Ken grinned.

"Why don't you come with me?" he asked, standing up.

Rodger looked at him quizzical, but stood and followed the other man to the sitting room. They peaked inside, and Rodger's eyes went wide. They listened for a few minutes, then Rodger turned to Ken.

"Damn," he said. "I never realized how good she is."

"Yes," replied Ken. "Fionna's really been pushing her too."

"I can't believe that Cindy's hero is here," said Rodger. "I was never able to get her to one of those concerts, mainly because the woman tours so rarely in the states. How did you get her to stay here?"

"Well, she was ill," said Ken. "She's a musician, and doesn't make a lot of money, so getting treatment, the kind she needed, was impossible for her. Even I lucked out, discovering someone who had something that had a chance of working. As it is, she's in complete remission."

"How could she not have money?" asked Rodger. "I thought she was a big time musician."

"Well, she's big time for Irish music, but musicians don't make that much," replied Ken. "In fact, they make almost nothing off album sales, at least in recent years, thanks to lawyers helping the big companies literally steal the money from them."

"How's that even legal?"

"I guess if you have the money, you make the rules -- or buy people who can."


Sensei and Nikki showed up in the early evening, and it was clear that Nikki was quite apprehensive about appearing in Ken's house. Ken, however, greeted her with a smile and a warm hug, as did everyone else. Nikki turned pale when she saw Jane, and stood there trembling. Jane rushed over to give her a big hug.

"I'm so sorry," Nikki said, repeating it over and over.

"Nikki," said Jane, "it's not your fault. Nothing that happened is your fault. You helped, a lot more than anyone else did."

It took a few minutes before Nikki calmed down enough to start asking questions.

"You looked really hurt," she said. "I'm glad to see you're better now."

Apparently on the Goddess's home ground, little inconsistencies like that weren't noticed. At least by people who weren't Circle.

"Yes, I am," smiled Jane. "But I think there are some rough times ahead with this whole business, so it would probably be a good idea not to mention that outside the mansion, hmmm?"

"No, I won't say anything," said Nikki, her face turning angry. "There's, well, there's some things going that I can't talk about."

Ken saw Sensei's mouth tightened when she said that, and suspected that he knew what was going on. He looked at Sensei, and the man nodded the tiniest bit, which confirmed his suspicion.

It was quite a while later that Ken felt Sensei heading over to speak with him. He smiled and excused himself from his conversation and walked over to the fireplace. Sensei followed him and they stood, looking out into the room as they spoke.

"I have some ... concerns about Nikki's situation," said Sensei.

"Oh?"

Sensei nodded. "She hasn't told me everything, of course. In fact, she's told me very little. However, I have met some of the men she works with, and I think she's worried that while few in number, there are several powerful men who are not trustworthy."

"I've discovered that the DA is going to press for maximum charges against everyone they arrested," Ken replied.

Sensei's face displayed nothing, but his tone was grim.

"That is disturbing," said Sensei. "And unnecessary."

Ken nodded.

"I notice that Jane appears quite unaffected by her ordeal," said Sensei.

"Yes," said Ken. "It removes one bargaining chip that we had, but that's fine. I'm putting together a legal team, and we have certain footage which supports our case."

"Would you care to share this?" asked Sensei.

Ken was surprised by the request, but nodded.

"Certainly," he replied. "I can ask Bill to queue it up for us."

"Tomorrow would be better," said Sensei. "Tonight is, after all, a celebration."

The following day, Cindy's father and Ken were sitting at breakfast. Ken felt compelled to bring up the recent legal troubles they'd had.

"Even if the worst were to happen," finished Ken, "Cindy would still be taken care of by everyone else here."

Roger's eyes were narrowed. It was clear he was pissed, but Ken didn't think it was with him.

"I've heard of these Tankers before," he said.

"Really?" asked Ken, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah," replied Roger. "When you're on the road, you hear things, and those guys are bad news. Word is they get away with a lot of shit, because they whole lot of 'em are narcs. No one talks about it too much though. Most of the other clubs steer clear of 'em."

Ken wondered why Knife hadn't told him about the Tankers. Not that Knife had ever asked for Ken's help. For all that he was a friend, he wasn't part of the club and he knew very little about how motorcycle gangs operated. They probably just didn't talk to outsiders about those kinds of problems.

"Well, I don't think I'll be getting involved with them," said Ken. "My problem is the police, not the bikers."

Roger leaned back, taking a long sip of his coffee.

"I really don't see any reason to change my mind," he said. "Cindy's too comfortable here for me to jeopardize that. It's odd, I know, but I really like you people. You've treated Cindy, and me, really well. I'll miss her, cuz I know I'll be seeing her even less than I do now. But here is where she belongs, and I'm not going to stand in the way."

"Roger," smiled Ken leaning forward, "It's not like you aren't welcome here any time."

"Yeah, well, cross country travel's expensive..."

Ken shook his head.

"Don't even go there," he said. "I'm going to have some of my people set up a travel fund. You and Cindy will both have access to it so any time either of you want to see one another, you'll have the money. I don't want her to feel as if she's trapped here."

Roger didn't say anything, but Ken knew he was uncomfortable accepting anything he perceived as a handout.

"Roger," Ken said, "this is your daughter we're talking about. There should never be anything standing in the way of you two seeing each other. You'll always have a place to stay, here at the mansion."

"Yeah, about that," said Roger. "I hate to ask, but is there any way you could maybe do the power of attorney thing so I can sell the house? I was thinking of keeping it for Cindy, but prices are good now, and I can tuck the money away for her college or something. Beth's already got a house, so I won't be buyin' anything in Florida."

"Joan's a real estate agent," said Ken. "We can talk to her as soon as you'd like and get the paperwork started."

"Excellent," smiled Roger. He glanced up as Sally wandered in and, as always did his best to keep his eyes were they belonged. Her husband was a big, big boy. But damn she was nice looking and with what she wore, she might as well be naked. Trying to distract his mind from between his legs, he gave her his best hang dog look. "Ma'am, I'm really sorry, but Ken here ate all the pancakes before I could get to 'em. I don't suppose there's any left in that magic room you call a kitchen?"

Sally smiled and leaned down to kiss him on his cheek. His cock got hard so fast it was painful. The woman smelled so very, very good. Damn. He needed to get back to Beth.

"Roger, you're such a liar," she said. "But as it happens, I could probably find a half dozen or so. That sound good?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied with a boyish grin.

Sally smacked him on the shoulder.

"Don't 'ma'am' me," she said, twitching her ass a little as she walked back to the kitchen. Roger's cock twitched with it. Yup. Getting back to Beth was starting to be a serious priority.

"Ken," Roger said, his eyes glued to Sally's ass, "you've got some very fine women walkin' around here."

"That I do," replied Ken.


Cindy was excited. She knew that Tina had something planned for the day, but not what. Tina had teased her brains out the night before bringing Cindy right to the edge of cuming, but then stopping. Cindy had avoided her step-father this morning, because Tina also hadn't let her shower, and she smelled like pure sex. It was one thing for her dad to know that his daughter was having sex; it was another for him to have his nose rubbed in it, so to speak. The mansion was big enough that it hadn't been a problem, and now he'd left for a few hours to run errands.

That was good because if smelling sex on her would have caused him problems, seeing her now would have sent him through the roof.

Cindy was in the main entranceway waiting for Tina. Tina was taking her time, and even though Cindy wouldn't move after Tina ordered her to stay somewhere, she surely wasn't going anywhere now. She was currently bound in a little ball on the floor with straps around her body holding her in position. Her ankles, calves and thighs had been strapped together. Then her ankles and thighs had been strapped to each other. Her arms were strapped in a reverse prayer position, with an addition strap going around her breasts and back, keeping her arms in their painful position. That strap was pressing two hardened, leather pieces into her nipples. Each round leather piece had clusters of short spikes imbedded in it, and those were pressing hard into her sensitive breasts and nipples. A slightly wider leather belt was cutting deeply into her belly and attached to that was a crotch strap that had another piece of leather much like the ones over her nipples. In addition to the spikes that pressed into her pussy, it held in a very long, somewhat narrow dildo that Tina had slid into her ass. Any movement at all made something rub or stick her. The constant stimulation was driving her a little crazy, especially after all the teasing she'd been enduring.

Besides, what she was feeling, and tasting, were the only things Cindy could concentrate on since she was wearing a hood which had a blindfold snapped over her eyes. Additionally, her ears had been plugged with ear plugs and Tina had filled Cindy's mouth with dirty panties from herself, Jane, Ari, Joan and Fionna. Cindy had been ordered to go to each of those women and beg for their dirtiest pair. Asking for the ones from Fionna had been incredibly humiliating, but Fionna had just kissed her, rubbed her pussy for a few minutes and sent her on her way with the requested item. After Cindy had been bound, but before shutting out her vision, Tina had made Cindy lick each pair, then slowly stuffed them into her mouth before fixing the tight leather gag in place.

Cindy felt several people approaching. She was getting better at 'feeling' people, if they were Circle, and it felt like it was Ari, Tina and Eric. She wondered if Tina would remove the dildo in her ass so Eric could fuck her. Her whole body jerked as a line of fire cut into her taut ass-cheeks. The pain, centered on her ass cheeks, eased into her clit and aching pussy where it turned to pleasure. The need to have that last hole filled was getting more urgent, but she was getting the sinking feeling that that wasn't going to happen until she was fifteen -- and that was months away!

Another line of fire streaked her ass, and Cindy groaned as she absorbed the burning pain, letting it turn to pleasure. She and Jane were true sisters when it came to this kind of play. The woman still scared her, especially after that whole mountain lion thing, but they'd been talking a fair amount, and those talks had helped Cindy understand her cravings for rough treatment, humiliation and submission. More lines of pain sliced across her ass, and she stopped concentrating on anything but the approaching orgasm the pain was pushing her to. Naturally, it was denied.

She grunted as she felt herself lifted, then slowly lowered. Something was closing all around her. She felt, rather than heard, the sound of a heavy zipper closing, and then she was lifted once again and carried. She had no idea where they were moving her to, until she felt the shudder of something closing. Had they put her in a car? Vibrations started around her and she shifted, the movement confirming that she was, indeed, in a car.

Then it hit her: She was bound and naked, in a car, heading to Goddess knew where. She almost came.


"Wow," said Ari, "you got Cindy going nuts back there."

Tina just grinned at her sister.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.