Christmas Cruise - Cover

Christmas Cruise

Copyright© 2005 by Warlord

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Join Ted and the girls of the Sunrise as they celebrate Christmas in their unique way. Ted has to work on Christmas, but he'll still have presents to unwrap!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

Paradoxically the tsunami's obliteration of the nursing school put my mind at ease. The damage I visited on them during the rescue mattered little in comparison.

Dale wanted to chat with Cerise and Sydne. He asked me to hang around as well. Dale, calmly as ever explained the Seychelles visa situation. Turning to me he asked, :

"Ted, do you have a flight scheduled to Victoria?"

I nodded, saying, "Tomorrow morning at dawn, Nikki will have our executive Huey II ready to go. I understand we have an overnight at The Verandah. I planned on Cerise and Sydne with Bridgett for Sunrise."

Dale cocked an eyebrow. "Security?"

I nodded again. "Honor, Akira, and me with crew of Nikki, Adrian as second, and Sally Ann as flight engineer."

Dale nodded. "Good. I assume there are no problems for us on Mahe, but I don't want to risk any, either. We have a good relationship with the Seychelles authorities. I will inform them you're armed as part of my crew security on official Sunrise business."

He turned to Cerise and Sydne, saying, "We intended to move you, your faculty and students quickly on your way, but the tsunami has had several effects. The various EU missions on Mauritius are swamped in the waves' aftermath, Mauritius also being the location of the American representative in this area. Verifying all of your people's status and issuing new passports is going to be a sluggish, drawn-out procedure. Transportation is similarly bollixed, as all available aircraft are diverted to moving refugees out and relief supplies in. Even when planes are available, the connection airports are so congested that flights not attached to relief efforts never receive take off clearance, being simply cancelled."

I asked quietly, "How about one of my, um 'uncle's' airplanes?"

Dale smiled at my reticence, then shook his head. "Sorry, they're also 'heavy hauling' right now. I've even asked for one of his black ones, but they're all committed."

He turned back to Cerise and Sydne, saying, "I'm afraid this means you're going to be our guests for longer than we first planned. I'm sorry."

Cerise shook it off, replying forcefully, "We are alive. There is no question that my brave hero Ted saved us, twice! You are his Captain, so it was your order being carried out. How can we chastise either of you for a delay, when we could have been drowned, shot, raped or..."

As she ran down, lapsing into silence, Sydne said, "We will enjoy your hospitality until our passports arrive. There is no school to return to now. Perhaps, Captain Dale, you have another option to offer us."

Dale smiled. "Perhaps. For now, enjoy our island and my ship. Please help Clarice generate the necessary documents for your students' and faculty's Seychelles visas and replacement passports. We will talk further when you return from Victoria."


Cerise and Sydne headed over to Clarice's makeshift desk. Insistent hands turned me, as Honor had my left hand and Tex my right. Honor softly said, "Ted takes care of everyone; now, it's time for Ted's care. Come along quietly, Theodore."

Like I was going to struggle very hard!

Honor led us to the gang showers, where she quickly stripped out of her jumpsuit. Honor began removing my vest and personal gear, while Tex stripped. I finally saw Tex without her hat. It was worth the wait.

These two nude blonde beauties had me naked under the running water, with Tex behind me, pulling my back into her ample, soapy breasts. Her hands were busy, smearing thick soap over my belly and chest.

Honor, by this time, was on her knees, soaping my feet and legs with soft caresses. Every time she leaned, forward her wet hair contacted my cock and balls, giving me an erotic jolt. Tex was rubbing and pinching my nipples, adding to my arousal. Tex reached down, taking my cock in her soapy fingers, stroking me while Honor lightly caressed my balls. My balls tightened as I spurted ropes of cum, spraying Honor's face and hair with my spending.

Honor laughed delightedly at my attempted bukkake, rubbing my cock on her face, smearing cum and soap together in an erotic mess. Tex turned me, rubbing her soapy tits on my chest while she caressed my back and butt, spreading more thick soap with her soft fingers.

Their constant caresses kept my cock partly engorged. Honor and Tex stepped close, sandwiching me as they began to wash my hair. Their naked slick bodies pressed against me, while their four hands played in my hair and 'elsewhere, ' bringing me to full hardness. Tex giggled teasingly, as she felt my hardened cock rub against her belly.

They continued to wash my hair. Their scalp massage and deep cleaning melted my stress. After I was cleaned to their satisfaction, they stood me under the pounding spray of hot water, rinsing me while they continued to tease me with intimate touches.

Tex held me tight as she went to her knees, carrying me down with her. Then she rolled on her back, still holding me on top. We lay there under the shower spray kissing. Honor intervened; reaching between us, she quickly had my hard cock at Tex's center. Tex's frantic movements to capture my cock head left little doubt, as Honor pressed on my butt until I was fully buried in Tex.

.

Tex yelled, "Fuck me. Ride ME. FUCK me HARD!"

Tex scissored her legs, raising them until I could reach her ankles. I was on my knees with her legs upright in front of me. I was slamming into her tight sheath, with her guttural screams for accompaniment. Her cunt rippled around me as I stroked into her. I pushed forward on her ankles, spreading her legs as I slammed into her. Tex kept flexing her hips to meet my thrusts, as she screamed out in her need.

The shower's hard flow of hot water was like fucking in a tropical rainstorm. I had her ankles shoved back by her ears as I was driving down into her exposed, vulnerable cunt. I was yelling incoherently as Tex continued screaming.

My cock pulsed, spraying hot cum into her cunt; my whole body convulsed. I came so hard, I felt like my insides had blasted through my dick! Tex's cunt clutched at my cock as she had a monster orgasm. I released her ankles as I collapsed on her. Tex grabbed me, and we held on tight as we settled through the aftershocks, until her hard, athletic body expelled my softened cock.

Tex and I were kissing and caressing; as we came out of our lover's world we heard whistles, cheering and applause. We looked up from the floor to see a crowd of teachers and students from the nursing school waiting to use the showers. Judging from the reaction, they seemed to enjoy our little show.

Honor helped us to our feet, wrapping us in fluffy towels. Tex quickly retrieved her hat, after allowing Honor to towel dry her hair. Watching these blonde 'centerfolds' dry each other did not reduce my arousal. Then they both focused on drying me. My half engorged cock must have seemed wet, they kept 'checking' it the whole time they were drying me.

One of the ladies waiting to use the shower who looked like an eighty five pound gymnast and all of sixteen, leaned forward at the waist and kissed my cock then gave it a tiny lick. She stood back up, still holding me lightly, as she looked very serious, saying, "My name is Amelie. I was a member of the faculty at our late school. You are my hero. You saved us. I refuse you NOTHING. ANYTHING you can possibly imagine to request I willingly and eagerly perform. You have but to ask."

Amelie stepped forward kissing my cheek with the merest giggle. Walking to the shower she flipped up her towel as she gave her tiny ass a shake. My cock lurched as I envisioned sinking it between those two petite 'apple' cheeks into her brown hole.

Honor threw a towel over my head, reclaiming my attention. I laughed, saying, "I was distracted."

Honor was laughing, too: "Yes, lover, you are easily distracted and yet I love you to the exclusion of all else."

She threw her arms around my neck, kissing me, with her tongue playing tag with mine.

Honor then said, "We need to get you dressed, sorta."

With that she helped me into very short cutoff jeans and a pair of docksiders. I lifted an eyebrow in inquiry, as a laughing Honor replied, "Nope, Ted, that's all Amanda brought for you."

Honor shrugged into one of my white dress shirts and cross trainers. She didn't bother with any of the buttons. Tex liked the look. She picked up another of my dress shirts, with her own running shoes.

As I walked out of the hangar arm in arm with Honor and Tex, Honor said, "Ted, you need to chat with Tex. She grew up on a ranch in Idaho. She's been shooting all her life."

Tex chimed in, "That's right Ted; shotguns, rifles and pistols. I hunt with a seven mil magnum, shoot brush wolves with a twelve gauge, carry a Ruger three fifty seven when I ride. I want to join up. I don't know who you are or what this outfit is, but I WANT IN!"


We were back out on the taxiway just in time to help Shannon, Sunrise's chef, deliver another of her 'picnic style' buffets. Again the long line of sawhorses covered with plywood sheets were groaning under the weight of all the food.

The Ekwueme nursing school faculty and students looked stunned by the quality and sheer quantity of food. Then it dawned on me that their last good meal had been a while ago. I stood up on one of the wagons and using my best 'Dale'voice I said in a commanding fashion, "All of you from Ekwueme, please go through the buffet line first. Could someone from Sunrise please assist each of our guests? They may be faint; their captors starved them. Thank you."

There were ohs and ahs, and even a patter of applause after my announcement. Mostly, there was an immediate rush of Sunrise folks to the sides of the recent captives to lend a hand.

I sat down on the edge of the wagon's bed with my feet dangling, sipping my coffee waiting for the buffet lines to thin a bit. I had no worry about Shannon running out of food. Before I could move, Adrian walked up with two plates. She handed one to me as she jumped up next to me. She said, "Dig in, Ted. You deserve it. That was a nice thing you did, plus it will help the captives mingle with us quicker. Good thinking. "

I shook my head as I said softly, "Not a bit, lover. I barely remembered they were hungry - the rest is just dumb luck. Sorry."

Adrian laughed. "But you did Ted. You remembered and you acted. But if you want to argue, I'll just forget about the long leisurely tongue bath and blowjob I was going to reward you."

I replied slowly, "Lets not be too hasty, Adrian my love. I wasn't arguing, more kind of a discussion..."

She was laughing delightedly as Sally Ann walked up, leading Cerise and Sydne to join us. Donna, Penelope, Anna and Kristen were circling the hangar with more platters of food and outsized trays of beverages.

Sally Ann kissed me, then with a big smile she asked, "Did you and Tex have a nice shower?"

I nodded, asking, "How... ?"

That's as far as I got before Adrian laughingly said, "Ted, people on the friggin' ship heard you two."

I said, "She's a little noisy I guess."

Now they were giggling as my Sally Ann said, "They thought it was an air raid siren. Yeah, she's a 'little' all right."

I nodded, laughing now, as she continued, "She wants to join us. We should take Tex along to Victoria. What do you think, Ted?"

I must have looked confused. "I found out about Tex, just before I sat down. Everybody else knows this stuff. Where was I?"

Adrian patted my arm comfortingly as she said, "Girl talk, Ted. Faster than fiber optics!"

All of them laughed at that. No point in trying to fight the inevitable, they had me more than surrounded. I nodded in agreement as I said with good grace, "Yes, by all means, we have plenty of room. We'll take Tex along, it'll be a good test run."

I had another question. "Is the armory back in the hangar?"

Adrian replied, "Yes, Buck moved the guns back in. Miriam, Dix, Leticia and Kim are cleaning and sorting."

I said, "Okay, I assume Akira is in charge of guns for our Victoria jaunt."

As they nodded, I continued, "Sally my love, Will you please take Tex to the armory, introduce her to the 'four horsemen, ' and have her pick out her personal weapons?"

Sally Ann, nodding, said, "Already done, Ted. Akira and I walked her over, making the introductions, with Miriam helping her with 'choices'."

Penelope interrupted us as she refilled my coffee cup, taking my dirty dishes away. Actually, my kissing and groping her was probably the interruption. By the time I was done 'thanking' Penelope for the coffee, her hair was mussed with clothes askew, and the zipper was completely down on my cut-offs.

As Penelope sauntered away, giggling, I looked down to see that Cerise's hand had replaced Penelope's stroking my cock. Cerise undid the snap as she opened my cutoffs widely, completely exposing my cock and balls to her caresses.

Cerise leaned forward, kissing me. Turns out she is an excellent kisser, easily world class. While I was lost somewhere in the softness of her lips, my cutoffs were removed and I was turned, leaning back against Sydne, who whispered in my ear, asking, "Isn't she just the best kisser, Ted?"

With that arousing thought ricocheting around in my head, Cerise spread my knees. She shifted until her face was poised over my cock. Opening her mouth, Cerise exhaled, with her warm, moist breath surrounding my cock. She extended her pink tongue, licking up pre-cum. Cerise opened wide, with my cock balanced on her extended tongue; then, in one motion, she engulfed my cock, pressing forward until her nose was pressed to my belly, my cock buried in her throat. Her throat, clutching at my cock, sent unbelievable erotic jolts up and down my spine Cerise eased back slowly, and again pushed forward.

My fingers tangled in her long black hair as my hips flexed toward her sucking mouth. My entire world was focused on the intense sensations generated as Cerise rose and fell on my cock. I did not last long, suddenly spraying cum down her throat. Cerise backed off, with just the head of my cock in her mouth as my spurting ended.

Cerise crawled up my body. First she opened her mouth, showing me the pool of cum on her tongue; then she pulled Sydne's face into my sightline. Cerise held Sydne's chin, opening her mouth widely as she drizzled strings of cum downward into Sydne's mouth.

Cerise kissed Sydne with her tongue, licking her face, pushing any remnants of my spending into her mouth. They were heedless as they kissed. Finally their erotic interlude ended, as Cerise settled in my arms, with gentle kisses on my cheek, chin, eyes, and jaw while Sydne continued to caress me gently.

I lifted Cerise's chin. Kissing her lips, I gently pushed my tongue past her teeth. When I withdrew, her tongue followed mine back into my mouth. We continued to kiss. I did mention that Cerise was a great kisser? Thought so!


By now, I was held upright by Sydne, as Sally Ann brought desserts for the ladies and espresso for me. I looked around to see Captain Dale, shadowed by his luscious Rhiannon circulating the hangar, meeting and greeting with his personal welcome. He already seemed to know the names of our guests from Ekwueme. This attention to detail and his personal touch - another example of Dale's leader 'magic' on display.

Dale eventually found his way to our little group perched on the wagon. He carried a tray of espressos, offering them to us, while Rhiannon carried away our dessert remnants. Dale observed me, relaxed, leaning back against Sydne, while Cerise was stretched out on her back with her head on my thigh, her long black hair fanned out covering my legs. I was petting Cerise with light fingertip touches on her flat belly with my free hand while I sipped the espresso held in my left.

Dale said, "I really hate to impose on you, Ted. The ladies and you seem so relaxed..."

I shook my head as I replied, "What do you need, Captain?"

He was almost apologetic as he replied, "I need a run from the Zodiac OTH. Quite a long run actually, you might not be back for the festivities and bonfire."

He paused as I quickly asked, "When do I leave?"

He smiled, saying, "They're waiting now. Bridget has charts and waypoints with her in the H1. She'll give you a ride to the jetty. I've asked Honor and Destiny, she goes by Tex I understand, to accompany you. You might need the extra help tonight."

I asked him, "How does everybody else know about Tex and not me?"

Dale answered, "Rhiannon told me."

The ladies laughed at that, as Dale grinned at me. I was sitting up straight now as I asked, "Captain, what are my rules of engagement for tonight?"

Dale nodded as he said calmly and slowly, "I trust your judgment Ted. In a nutshell, defend yourself and I fully expect you to step in front of anyone being victimized. Otherwise be your usual discreet self."

I frowned as I started to ask another question. Dale interrupted, saying, "That's all I am at liberty to say right now, Ted. Perhaps when you return, I will be in position to offer a better explanation. Sorry."


I joined Bridget in the H1. She was dressed in a bright yellow slingshot thong. The thong straps, reminiscent of dental floss, went up over her shoulders and down her back, supporting a tiny 'postage stamp' of a thong. Emphasizing her lovely curves without concealing them in any way.

Bridget was all business tonight - at least, she was, after we kissed for a while with my hands roving over the exposed 'real estate' -- we were both a tiny bit 'breathy' by the time she put the HumVee in gear.

We pulled up on the jetty, joining the group standing next to the OTH Zodiac, with its pair of three hundred horsepower engines already idling. I climbed out of the H1 to the accompaniment of whistles at my nakedness. Honor had a set of dark gray BDU for me matching theirs. Honor opened a gym bag, giving me my 'personal gear' for the trip. I clipped the tactical holster with my Colt to my thigh. I slipped on my sunglasses and my 'Crazy Girls' cap, a souvenir from The Rivera casino picked up on my last trip to Las Vegas.

While I was dressing, Miriam took my chart pouch, and spread the overview map on the HumVee's hood. They clustered around it trying to make sense out of it. I shared what I knew, with Bridget adding in where she could. Mostly we had the chart calling for a 'speed run' to an 'observation area' with Waypoints shaped in a 'figure eight' within the 'area' we were to patrol. I gave them the rules of engagement for the evening, shedding little additional light.

As they had before, Kim and Dixie had their two 7.62 M240-D machine guns in the bow, with Leticia in the stern with her M-Deuce 50 caliber. Miriam would be sitting amidships, seated on a jockey seat in front of the radar screen, with her twenty five millimeter Barrett M109 at her side. I was standing at the helm station, with Honor and Tex flanking me port and starboard on two more jockey seats.

Honor was carrying a Steyr AUG with a forty millimeter grenade launcher under barrel, while Tex had a M25 Tactical Rifle with a Leatherwood scope from Springfield Armory, a 7.62 'clone' (though a highly accurized one) of the M14. Miriam handed me the Springfield Armory SOCOM 16 scout version of their M1A, with its sixteen inch barrel also in 7.62.

By now Bridget, had programmed the waypoints in the GPS while we studied the chart. I said, "Nothing more to learn here, might as well get after it. Saddle up, ladies."

They quickly climbed aboard, as I kissed Bridget goodbye, then followed. We put on our headsets, hooking into the Zodiac's intercom as I performed my radio check with Tawny.

I waved and Bridget cast off our lines. We idled across the bay and out of the breakwater. I put us on our first heading, announcing, "Time to put the pedal to the metal. Ready?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.