Christmas Cruise
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2005 by Warlord

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Join Ted and the girls of the Sunrise as they celebrate Christmas in their unique way. Ted has to work on Christmas, but he'll still have presents to unwrap!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

"For my white Christmas, does white sand count?"

I was standing ankle deep in warm tropical sea water, squinting through my sunglasses at beautiful women all around me. Tanga-clad women cavorted in the water, while others were lying naked in oiled splendor, tanning in the hot sun.

The 'story' was that Mireille, this coral island in the Seychelles, was a secret OSS base during World War Two. The concrete runway, which extended into the Indian Ocean, that formed one breakwater for its deep-water harbor, gave the story some credence. There were also several very permanent, but now abandoned, buildings. They were surrounded by high antennas and radar towers that lined the runway; this seemed to indicate occupancy some time long after that big war.

A rocky outcrop that curved away from shore into the ocean had originally partially framed this bay. The previous occupants had spent considerable effort to extend and widen this headland, with many tons of rocks and yards of concrete, until it nearly met that long concrete landing strip (that also extended far out into the ocean). The resulting cove was a safe, secure, deep anchorage in any weather, even during the infamous Indian Ocean typhoons

Mireille is now owned by a rich industrialist. (Can anyone say Glomar Explorer?) Mireille has no permanent residents, with Sunrise's passengers and crew the only people enjoying its tropical splendor.

Sunrise was moored between buoys in the protected Mireille anchorage. Her well deck and extended dock pointed toward the beach. Zodiacs, personal watercraft, floats, and kayaks littered the shoreline. Jeep Liberties with fat sand tires were parked in the shade of the palm trees, with six wheeled M-Gator and Polaris MV700 four wheel ATVs scattered along the sand beach.

Sunrise's crew was using the broad timber jetty to dock the combination lifeboat tenders used to shuttle the passengers from Sunrise. Our LCM-8 landing craft was up on the beach past the jetty, with its ramp down. Chief Engineer Clarence W. (Buck) Buchmann had long since been ashore to power up the huge diesel generators that provided electricity for lights, hot water, refrigeration and powered the desalination plant providing fresh water. Nikki had moved our Lake amphibian and bright orange Bell 430 search and rescue helicopter to the airstrip.

I looked along the tree line to see the several thatch-covered, wood-floored, open-sided verandas providing a shady respite from the hot sand and sun.

The largest of these patios, with bar and serving tables, was directly in front of me. It had several large ceiling fans with water mist sprays, to help cool the occupants.

Next to it was one of the open, fresh-water showers for rinsing off the salt and sand. Watching a steady stream of sweaty, sandy women wash each other under those multiple streams was keeping my arousal at full tilt. I did mention that I was naked, didn't I?

Rubbing on my ankle drew my attention downward. Sally Ann Arkwright, the sixteen year old Lolita from Hyacinth, Kentucky, was lying at my feet in her naked oiled magnificence. She was half in the water. I was standing between her feet as she rubbed my ankle with her right instep. She smirked over the top of her ray ban aviators as she asked, "Are you going to come down here, Ted, to fuck my tight teeny cunt with your hard cock?"

Mindy Charles, the lush blonde with the playboy bunny tattoo right next to her pierced belly button, and her college roommate Cynthia Curtis, another shapely blonde with a ring in the left nipple of her mammoth tits, were laying next to each other, an arm's length from Sally Ann. They had just provided my latest voyeuristic thrill with au natural Mindy using her breasts to spread suntan oil on her unclad companion. They giggled, both at Sally's question and my unconscious stroking of my engorged cock

Sally Ann tossed her sunglasses aside as she lifted her long slim legs high, spreading them in a wide Vee revealing her bald cunt. She grabbed her ankles, spreading even wider, while raising her butt to show her pink rose bud. I settled on my knees, with my hands on each side of her head. I looked into her deep blue eyes, framed by the slicked down blonde hair, and leaned down for a kiss.

I gently moved my tongue past her lips. Sally Ann closed her lips, sucking on my tongue like a tiny dick. She gently bit the tip. As I withdrew mine, hers followed deeply into my mouth. We continued to kiss.

At some point, I ended up on my back, with my head cradled between Mindy's tits, her oiled hands massaging my chest and nipples. Sally Ann was above me, framed in the bright, blue, cloudless sky. Cynthia Curtis was licking and stroking my cock, with her blonde mane bobbing right in front of Sally Ann.

She stopped sucking as, cradling my balls, she held my saliva covered cock upright. Sally Ann centered her entrance on my cock, slowly engulfing me in her teen cunt. When her cunt lips encountered Cynthia's fist they both giggled. As Cynthia removed her fist, she leaned forward, licking us at our joining.

Sally Ann threw back her head, arching her back and presenting her tits to me. I reached up and grabbed a double handful. She slowly rose, until only her nether lips covered the head of my dick. She paused, allowing us both time for savoring the sensations, then lowered on me in an equally unhurried and tantalizing manner. Sally Ann repeated this measured, almost unbearable, pleasure over and over.

Her deliberate pace meant that Cynthia Curtis had ample opportunity to lick our joining, and to tongue-wash my revealed cock on each of Sally Ann's ascensions. Mindy was not idle, continuing to fondle my chest, her loving caresses keeping me aware of my contact with her full breasts.

My hands went to Sally Ann's hips as I began to stroke up into her, while hers settled on my shoulders. Grasping my arms, Sally Ann smiled down at me, meeting my thrusts with increasing ardor.

I grabbed her tight ass, pulling her down on my cock. As I gave a hard thrust upward I twisted, carrying her under me. Reaching down, I grabbed at her legs. Realizing what I wanted, Sally Ann raised them for me. I grabbed her ankles, spreading them and pushing them toward her shoulders.

Now above her, I began a strong thrusting rhythm. Soon I was overcome -- lunging into her body. Sally Ann was using her gymnast's muscles to drive her cunt at me, meeting my every plunge. She had her hands on my ass, urging me to even more forceful banging.

She was vocalizing continuously, her head thrashing from side to side. Mindy and Cynthia were on opposite sides of us. They moved their heads into the space between Sally Ann's up thrust legs and her chest, clamping their lips on each one of Sally Ann's nipples, sucking powerfully.

Sally Ann SCREAMED! I slammed into her, as her cunt clenched around my invading cock. I spewed into her as she came. I was frozen, staring at my Sally angel, as my balls emptied.

The other two moved as I released her legs, collapsing forward and crushing Sally Ann into the soft sand. Sally Ann's muscled body was molded down into the sand by my weight. She held me tight, kissing my face lightly as we cooled. I said, "Sally Angel, I'm squashing you. Let me up."

She giggled. "Stay still. You're not hurting me. I like this full feeling with your weight on me."

Mindy finally rolled us to the side. We lay like that, still connected, kissing and caressing. Mindy pulled at my shoulder until I was flat on my back. Sally Ann gave a little whine of disapproval as my cock finally slid out of her.

Mindy leaned across me with her knees by my shoulder, taking my wet cock deep in her mouth, intent on cleaning it Looking over, I saw that Cynthia was holding Sally Ann's butt elevated, cupped in her hands as she licked up every drop of our combined juices.

I reached up, shifting Mindy's leg. Now she straddled my head. Cradling her butt cheeks, I pulled her hairless cunt down to my mouth. I was alternating long licks, with nibbling and tugging on the cunt lips. I began deep tongue thrusts into her cunt again, using my tongue to pull every bit of her sweet nectar into my mouth.

My fingers of my right hand were massaging her pussy lips, as my left cradled her breast, squeezing her nipple in rhythm with my finger penetration. A second finger joined this infiltration, as my tongue continued to caress her soft sensitive pink.

We rolled to the side, with her mouth surrounding my cockhead and her fingers stroking the shaft. I could feel a tongue on my rosebud, licking insistently with its tip, demanding entrance.

I wet my index finger in Mindy's juices, rubbing them on her 'star' As my mouth strongly sucked her cunt, my finger circled Mindy's rosebud. I sucked her clit as my finger penetrated deep in her asshole. Mindy released my dick as she convulsed in a strong orgasm. The tongue on my ass penetrated me, while their fingers were stroking my cock, aimed at Mindy. I came again, spraying Mindy's face and hair with ropes of cum.

I lay back, spent, with my head pillowed on Mindy's thighs. Mindy now on her back, with Cynthia crouched above, using her tongue to scoop up the ropes of cum, or using her fingers to push them into Mindy's mouth.

Sally Ann crawled up my body, grabbing my head as she fiercely kissed my lips. She settled her hard body on top of me seeming to relax into my body. She laughed delightedly. "Merry Christmas, Ted, my love. God Damn, you DO make me feel so good."

Cynthia agreed as she leaned in for a kiss. "You make us all feel loved, Ted. Merry Christmas."

Mindy got her kiss as well. We were together in the shallow water, a tangle of arms and legs. Suddenly, a figure appeared above me. Professor Adrian McCrandle said, "Ted, we' re supposed to collect firewood for tonight's big bonfire. Do you have strength enough to drive the tractor to the beach over on the windward side?"

Before I could answer Sally Ann lifted her head to say, "If he does, I'm going to make him fuck me again." The girls were giggling as Adrian pulled us to our feet.

Adrian, my all-grown-up blonde surfer girl, was dressed in a patchwork ring tank sling swimsuit. Her suit pretended to cover, while only calling your attention to the 'good' parts. As I gained my feet I took Adrian in my arms for a kiss. She tasted terrific.

She led us into deeper water, where the four of us played together in the soft swells of the protected bay. Adrian said, "Time to get to work, Ted. Come along."

Sally Ann, with an amused smirk, said simply, "Bitch."

There was no heat in it. Adrian laughed, giving Sally Ann another hug. Both of them grabbed my hands, leading me out of the water with Mindy and Cynthia following. We were soon standing under the shower drenched in hot water.

Cynthia squirted soap all over her breasts, the white rivulets made a distracting pattern. She began rubbing her soapy tits on me, scrubbing me in a most delightful fashion. She sank to her knees, scrubbing my dick by placing it between her tits and squeezing them around it. I was groaning all through her 'assault'. I began thrusting as she held me in her fleshy vise, then leaned forward, my fingers tangled in her wet hair as I sprayed her with cum. Adrian rinsed us off.

As I stepped out of the spray Amanda Pierce, my personal steward, handed me a towel. Tall, shapely Amanda, with her dark hair, was a long-legged lovely with a tight ass and flat stomach.

Amanda was wearing a black string tank top that said: 'Stop staring at my tits -- touch them!' A pair of red Lycra close-shave shorts, with their 3 1/2" front rise and a 9 1/2" back rise, completed her look.

She said, "Hold still, Ted. I need to dry your back."

When I was dry to her satisfaction, Amanda spread sun lotion on me, then helped me pull on a pair of short cut-off jeans and a light blue tee shirt, that said: 'Vagina -- the only meat still safe to eat.' I slipped on my Docksiders.

I looked at myself. Putty in the hands of the women who dress me. Adrian joined me, after pulling on her stone blue L.L.Bean cargo shorts.

We walked up to a high, open-sided shed, roofed in tin. An ancient International Harvester Farmall Model M sat under the roof. I don't know how long the old 'M' sat there. I know I didn't have to play long before it fired up.

The tractor had the 'wide front' wheel spacing with broad soft tires. The large back tires had been replaced by a 'dualie' mount. Two big fat tires on a side now floated across the beach sand.

Earlier, I had jockeyed the tractor around, hooking up two wagons in tandem. The closest to the tractor was a 150-bushel flare dump box wagon. I removed the wagon back to make it easy to load and unload. Next, hooked to the dump wagon, was a nine by twenty foot bale throw hay wagon. The hay wagon had a six foot tall steel cage around its flat bed. The Farmall had more than enough power to pull both of these wagons even fully loaded.

I figured the girls would ride the hay wagon, filling the dump wagon with driftwood. When we returned, I'd unhook the hay wagon and pull the dump wagon close to our fire pit, using the tractor hydraulics hooked to the trailer cylinder to tip the load without additional sweat!

I climbed up on the metal seat. Adrian laughed as she climbed up on the trailer tongue. She laughed delightedly at my look, saying, "I grew up on a farm. I've ridden more tongues..."

Now we were both laughing. I started the 'M' and put it in gear making a wide swing out of the shed and back down to the beach. I pulled up in front of the main patio.

Now I don't have any idea why the former occupants stationed here had all this farm machinery on the island. I discovered that 'somebody' definitely had a sense of humor about it.

I pushed the red button on the post holding up the steering wheel. This would be the red button I hadn't seen on any of the other old Farmalls I'd ever driven. When I pushed the button a siren under the hood started to scream putting out over one hundred decibels of excitement.

We were the center of attention as laughing people clustered around the only ever big red pursuit tractor in history! Kenny Arkwright, Sally Ann's older brother yelled, "By God, Ted, even Hyacinth can afford a real police car. This is piss poor, that we have to fight crime with a tractor."

He continued, "Where we going, Ted?"

I replied, "Pick up driftwood for the bonfire."

"Cool! Mavis and I'll go along with the ATVs. Where's your gun?"

"Ah, shit. I forgot. Hard to remember in paradise."

Kenny said, "Don't worry. I'll get it for you."

Kenny walked over to our Denali (that had been armored by O'Gara-Hess & Eisenhardt), opening the back cargo compartment where we had some of our personal firearms. One of the H1 Hummers sat next to it, with more guns.

He brought out my .45 auto pistol, in a nylon drop holster with a protective flap. The holster carried one spare clip. My Cold Steel Recon Tanto with the seven-inch blade was attached to the holster.

I clipped the holster thigh straps around the steering post, in easy reach. Mavis, his oldest sister, handed me the MP5K-PDW in its plastic carry case. That went on the tractor floor by Adrian, along with the small radio.

I said, "Since you're being so helpful, Farm boy, find me a cushion for this fucking metal seat. How do you people stand it?"

Kenny and his sisters were laughing loudly at my complaining. Sally Ann grabbed her Benelli M4, and climbed into the hayrack. She was wearing one of my white button front dress shirts. At some point she might even button one of the buttons.

Kenny, Mavis and romance novelist Nancy Jansen climbed on three Polaris MV700 four-wheeled ATVs. This MV700 is the ATV designed by SOCOM. Nancy and Mavis tucked their MP-5 on the front rack while Kenny did the same with his Steyr AUG.

They took off ahead of us. Kenny had been racing up and down the runways on one of our Buell motorcycles. No surprise, he was quickly at full throttle, with steward Vickie clutching at him as she sat behind him.

Akira Miori, our martial arts instructor, climbed in the dump wagon, talking to me over the metal side. She also had a Steyr AUG, along with a belt holding extra forty round magazine pouches.

I asked, "Where's our heiress?"

She answered, "She's coming."

Adrian snickered. "I'll just bet she is."

Just then, a tall leggy platinum blonde with the lean fashion model look except with boobs 'too big' for a model came down the steps from the patio. She was wearing a lime green Lycra cage micro thong. A crotchless... ! She had thrown on a floral wrap cover up. This was Honor. Our heiress!

Her hotel scion father had loaded Honor aboard Sunrise at the last minute after HER sex video hit the Internet. Honor's video file spread across the Net with the speed and reach of a virus. Momma was furious! She filed a restraining order against the boyfriend and injunctions against ISPs, but you can't un-ring a bell! The video was out in front of any of her efforts to stop it.

The video was a compelling study, starting with Honor and her (then) boyfriend making out on couch. Boyfriend becomes angry begins to slap Honor roughing her up. Boyfriend pauses to answer door bringing in his male friend. Now the two men push Honor around, tearing at her clothes. Soon she's on her knees, being brutally face fucked. In the next scene, Honor with her torn clothing, is tied to a coffee table, with her head hanging off one end and her butt off the other. Now the two men are fucking her ass and face, switching back and forth. Finally they come on her face, with the final touch; they wash the come off by pissing on her face.

Honor's family wanted daughter out of the country. Hedonist, with its Sunrise ready to sail, was happy to oblige. Cyn and I made the pick up, while fooling the dozens of paparazzi stalking her and her family in the wake of the video going public.

I found out quite by accident that Honor had scripted the choreography of the entire video in every detail.

Honor was in my suite being her usual spoiled bitch self when she insulted one of the other ladies in a particularly hurtful way. I just snapped -- back handing her. I hit her hard enough to take her off her feet and injure my hand. She had an orgasm before she hit the floor! When she looked up at me from the floor, her face was already discoloring, showing the bruising. Honor reacting by crawling to me on her belly, kissing my feet and begging forgiveness.

Turns out Honor loves being dominated and disciplined. Rougher the better! She told me it took 'days' to find the right coffee table to be tied down on for the video. When I want to seek my dark side, Honor is the willing stewardess for my journey into that twilight zone.

The Arkwrights have 'adopted' Honor into their family, with Kenny finding her an ALWAYS willing sexual partner, and Catherine Jean finding a soul mate and mentor in her explorations of intense bondage and strict discipline.

Honor walked up to the tractor, jumping up on the hitch to greet me with a kiss, saying, "Hello lover. I watched you playing in the water. It was soooo hot. What are we going to do now?"

I answered, "We're going to the other side of the island to grab driftwood for tonight. Come along -- I may just chain you to a big log and leave your pretty ass."

Her eyes got shiny as she contemplated that scene. Honor kissed me hotly, then she leaned over to kiss Adrian, before she leapt down to join Sally Ann in the hay wagon.

My door gunner was next out, carrying her favorite gun - the Navy Mark 48 Mod 0, the Special Forces version of the FN 5.56 Minimi light machine gun. Kimberly was from Arizona before she entered the military, becoming medic in her last venture into harm's way as a door gunner for 'dust off' medevac. She was an elfin lovely with petite breasts, who reminded me of Reese Witherspoon.

Dixie was right behind her, carrying spare ammo boxes and her own MP-5. Dixie was a black girl from Mississippi. Though black is a significant over statement. At most café au lait, with plenty of cream! Think a lightly tanned Vivica Fox, with perhaps bigger tits. Dixie was a reserve MP in her past life, before ending up in the Sunrise's kitchen.

Nikki, our pilot sauntered down the steps with fight suit unzipped and bunched at her hips, exposing some formidable real estate. She smirked at my frank scrutiny, saying, "Drop me at the hangers, Ted. I'll do a circuit over you. No surprises."

I answered, "Cool. Let's get going."

With that, I goosed the hand throttle up on the steering post making the old 'M' bark. I whistled loudly, saying, "We are leaving."

With that, I pulled it into gear and slowly let out the clutch. There was the usual 'jolt' as the slack went out of the two speed hitches, with their relatively sloppy connection. We were off. I double clutched as I shifted, moving us along.

I rolled up next to the enormous concrete hangers and revetments. Between the hangers were 'H' shaped revetment clusters for aircraft parking, made of two foot by two foot by four foot concrete 'blocks' stacked eight feet high. On arrival we found replacements including helicopters and 'extra' equipment on site. Our Captain Dale Buckley merely smirked as he told us to "Use what you need. I'll take care of the paperwork!"

We took him at his word.

Today I idled along the row of copters until Nikki stopped me in front of a Bell-407 converted to mimic the OH-58D Kiowa Warrior. As she zipped up her Nomex flight suit, she said, "I'm okay. Go ahead slow and give me a chance to catch up."

With that she waved as I pulled away. Slow was the order of the day. The 'M' wasn't exactly speedy, even when new and running in 'road' gear!

As we swung back out on the runway heading toward the beach Adrian told me, "Time for a radio check, love."

I nodded as she handed me the compact radio. I called Tawny, Sunrise's communication officer, who had her 'office' in what can only be described as the Sunrise CIC. "Home base, this is Firebird one, over."

This was the point when radio discipline usually broke down. Dealing with Tawny was a long form obscene radio call! She responded, "Firebird, this is home base, we have you five by five. How's my lover man, over."

Adrian and the rest of the girls who could hear the conversation were laughing. I keyed the mic, "I'm fine, love. Everybody check in? Over."

She responded, "Yes, they're all OK, Will I be seeing you tonight? Over."

I answered, "Yes, you will. How's the weather? Over."

Tawny was back with, "The weather and sky is clear, I can wear a tiny bikini or nothing, over."

Adrian was giggling so hard I thought she might fall off as I keyed, "I vote for nothing, love. Thank you. Firebird one out."

The girls picked out my call sign. I was Firebird One and we were Fire flight. I handed the radio back to Adrian, saying, "Clear sky, no traffic on her scope."

She nodded as we continued. Kenny was ahead of us, buzzing along the runway. With a blast of rotor wash, Nikki swept past us, mere feet off the deck, accelerating toward the beach.

We rolled up a beach filled with wave borne wood, and all manner of flotsam and jetsam. When we got close, I had Adrian unhook the hay wagon, then I pulled up near the biggest tangle with the dump box.

The ladies were quickly filling it with chunks of driftwood. Kenny wanted to make it easier. We found a chain in a carrier on the nose of the tractor. I unhooked for the dump wagon, and spun the 'M' around. Kenny hooked the chain around the biggest log, then through a clevis on the tractor hitch. I let out the clutch, and with one pull the tangle fell apart, exposing more wood for us to pick up.

Kenny looked longingly at the huge log. "Ted, I'd love to have that one in the bonfire. How'd we do it?"

I thought it over as I said, "If we run out of easy wood I'll bring C4 and Det cord. We can shear big logs to length and 'power' split them."

Kenny was laughing as he said, "Now THAT would be a blast!"

We were both still laughing as he backed me up to the full dump wagon. By this time Adrian was already swimming out into the deep rollers, enjoying real surf. The rest of the ladies, taking their cue, ran out into the surf cooling off from their exertions.

That left Kenny and me to hook up to the hay wagon. Now facing back the way we came, I shut the tractor off, climbed down, and pulled off my shorts and shirt as I walked back to the surf line.

Kenny was already lying on top of Honor, rutting strongly on the waters edge. I walked past them out into the waves. A Midwestern boy all my life, the ocean waves always called to me.

Adrian was leading a body surfing class while Dixie and Kimberly took the opportunity to float into me. I was kissing each of them in turn when Kim asked, "Are you making a run tonight?"

I nodded. "I'll take the OTH Zodiac out tonight at dusk, make a dash over the radar horizon, and then back for the party."

Dixie said, "Cool. We'll let Miriam and Leticia know. We'll all be ready to go when you are."

We were bobbing up and down, the waves doing wonderfully distracting things for their breasts. Dixie floated against me, throwing her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She lowered one hand into the water to grasp my rampant cock, saying, "I want to fuck in this nice warm ocean. Fuck me, Ted. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck."

Okay, I can take a hint. Kimberly stepped up behind Dixie, steadying her as I dropped my hands to Dixie's butt. Dixie shifted upward, centering my cock on her cunt opening. I could feel the heat immediately.

Dixie settled on me with a guttural sigh. She was holding my shoulders as she bounced up and down. I squeezed her tight butt as I helped pulling her into my thrusting hips. Her tight cunt seemed to massage my cock as I stroked into her. She surprised me, coming quickly, with her cunt sucking the come out of me.

My legs collapsed. We settled in the water with a giggling Kimberly keeping our heads up until we 'recovered, ' as I laughingly said, "Are you trying to drown me?"

Dixie mashed her lips to mine as she yelled, "Yes, I'm trying to drown you in love!"

We let the current carry us into the shallows finally sitting with the waves breaking on our legs. Dixie sat crossways on my legs, with Kim under my arm, legs crossing Dixie's. We kissed and cuddled in a companionable silence.

We looked down the beach where Kenny and Honor were stretched out next each other, resting quietly. Dixie was giggling as she said, "Look at that shit. Kenny finally wore her out. Or maybe she wore him out!"

Adrian and the rest came ashore from their swimming and surfing. Adrian stopped to ask, "Did you have a good time Ted, gathering wood?"

She was laughing delightedly as she helped us to our feet. I walked up the dune, retrieving my shorts as I climbed into the tractor seat. I started it up and gave the siren a 'blip' as Adrian resumed standing behind me.

The wagon was full to overflowing with driftwood, while the ladies had carried extras into the hay wagon. We started back. As predicted, the 'M' had no problem towing the load. Kenny and the girls were quickly past us with the ATVs. As we rolled along, Adrian and I talked as I contemplatively commented, "This will be an odd holiday for me, love. No job, no snow, very far from home, yet surrounded by more people who love me than I could ever have imagined."

Adrian looked up at me as she said, "Do not doubt for a second how much we love you, Ted. Love! Our Christmas present to each other."

With that pleasant thought, we reached our protected beach. I pulled the hay wagon next to our fire ring. The ladies quickly tossed the 'extra' driftwood into the ring. I moved back up under the shed roof, where Adrian unhooked the hay wagon.

Now back to the fire ring with the full dump wagon. Kenny directed me back until the wagon was over the ring. I Revved the tractor engine, and the dump box rose, dumping the wood with a loud crash. I popped the clutch to shake the wagon a bit, making sure the full load dropped with no hang-ups. I eased away from what was now an immense pile of wood. Kenny was busy lighting it.

As the dump box settled back on the wagon, we were back under the tin roof of its parking area, where I shut off our tractor. Adrian stepped off as I climbed down after I flipped the seat over, retrieving our guns and radio. We kissed, leaning against the big tires on the tractor.

Bridget Johansen, my blond Viking princess, came around the corner in her bright yellow slingshot thong suit. The straps that she crossed behind her neck barely covered her nipples, in an altogether distracting display. She said, "Ted, they sent me to look for you. They're waiting for you at your Zodiac."

At this point, my hands were busy under Adrian's suit. I said, "Go back and tell them you couldn't find me."

Adrian looked up through her blonde mane as she said in an exasperated tone, "That won't work, Ted. They can see us perfectly well from the jetty. Why do you think she's here?"

With that, Adrian gently disengaged my hands as, with a final kiss, she sent me along with Bridget to the Zodiac. We walked out on the jetty where the OTH Zodiac was waiting.

The two 300hp diesel engines, with their Merc stern drives, were ticking over. Kim had my gray BDUs and a belt for my 45 holster. We would all be wearing PFD with added ballistic fabric.

Dixie was already in the bow prepping her 7.62 M240-D machine gun. Leticia, my Latina-from-Florida door gunner, was in the stern with her M-Deuce 50 caliber with Miriam, my Oklahoma Valkyrie, wearing her ever-present black beret, its 'flash' carefully removed, was in her midship position carrying her 25 mm Barrett M109. Kim had the other 7.62 M-240D in the bow.

We put on headsets as we prepped for our trip. I programmed the GPS with the waypoints that the captain had requested for tonight's patrol (which lovely Bridget had delivered), then performed a radio check with Tawny. The solar powered navigation lights, on their tall steel spider webs at the harbor entrance, came on. That was our signal to saddle up!

Bridget cast us off as she blew us a kiss. We idled out of the harbor. As we passed the entrance, I shut off all the Zodiacs external lights. I asked, "We ready to rock, ladies?"

At their quiet acknowledgement I turned us on our first heading, pushing the twin throttles forward. I was standing at the helm pedestal, with Miriam behind me sitting on the jockey seat at the radar console.

We began to pick up speed as the engine note deepened, our two Merc stern drives digging into the water as we went to plane. As the dusk turned to full dark, the sliver of moonlight allowed Dixie, Kim and Leticia to put on their light amplification goggles.

The seas were calm as I cranked up the power. We were taking some spray, but everybody was enjoying the experience, as we continued to run with the bone in our teeth.

Miriam asked, "How come a Midwestern boy feels so comfortable out here on the blue water?"

There was laughter in my earphones from all the ladies as I replied, "Ever been out on Lake Superior or Michigan when the wind is blowing? Ain't much different in a storm, when you're out in the middle with a boat this size my love."

Dixie giggled, "Too far to swim. Too deep to wade."

I nodded in the dark, replying, "Fucking right."

We lapsed into desultory conversation as I announced course changes and turns well ahead. There was zero traffic tonight, and Miriam's scope stayed quiet. As I turned on the homeward leg, I asked:

"You see anything of a sleigh pulled by eight tiny reindeer on that fucking screen, Mir?"

She snickered quietly. "No, dude. No Santa for you. You've been very very bad. You get your presents from us girls who appreciate such a bad bad boy!"

That got a laugh from the crew, as Kim announced, "Ted, I have the harbor entrance nav lights dead ahead."

I lined up on the notch through the breakwater as I cut power turning on the zodiac running lights. We drifted through into the harbor lit by the massive bonfire, with sparkling lights on palm trees, patios, and jetty.

We idled up to the jetty, tying up next to one of the six-wheeled M-Gators. We stripped out of vests and BDUs, stacking them in the cargo box of the Gator. The machine guns were next. They would need to be cleaned after tonight's salt spray. Our personal guns went into the box as well.

Soon we were naked, standing in the firelight. I kissed each of them in turn, saying, "Back safe is always cause for celebration."

Then I asked, "Whose turn to put away our toys?"

Miriam answered, "Me and Leti got clean up, Dude. We'll take it to it to armory."

I said, "Just remember to get your pretty asses to the party. Okay, loves."

Miriam put her hands on my shoulders kissing me then she bent far forward lipping just the head of my dick into her mouth for one wrenching suck. She stood up straight, saying, "Yes, sir."

I was a bit unsteady as I said, "Don't do it if you don't mean it."

She softly said, "Dude, you know we all mean IT. Absolutely. You just climb on anytime, don't even bother to ask."

With that, Miriam sank to her knees, engulfing my cock as I tangled my fingers in her blonde tresses, pushing her beret off. Dixie was behind me, massaging my ass and caressing my balls, while Leticia and Kimberly were rubbing my chest and stomach as they kissed me tenderly. With all this stimulation, I was quickly spending into Miriam's mouth.

She stood up, showing me the white pearls in her mouth. The she grabbed Leticia, holding her head, dripping ropes of cum into her mouth within inches of my face. Their display was made all the more erotic backlit by the red bonfire light.

The five of us were tangled together as I kissed each one of them, while they kissed each other. I held Miriam a bit longer as I whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry, love. I know better than to say that."

Miriam grinned. "You didn't mean it, Dude; besides, only a total prick tease would do that and not finish." She giggled. "You should have called me on it."

With that, Mir and I kissed deeply. As she climbed into the front of the Gator I swatted her on the ass. She jumped, laughing, and quickly sat on the ATV cushion, where Leti joined her. I tossed Mir her beret. They drove down the jetty, off to the hanger we were using as a temporary armory.

Dix, Kim and I walked hand in hand off the dock, toward the party surrounding the bonfire. The music was loud, with a heavy backbeat. When we walked up, JR and his two wives, Ardelia and Betsy Rae, greeted us, warmly serving drinks off a makeshift bar made with planks and sawhorses balanced on the beach sand.

I took a plastic cup of Stoli rocks that I carried out into the knee-deep water, where passengers and crew were dancing in the bright bonfire light. We were clearly in the clothing optional part of the night!

I found Kenny dancing with their cabin steward, Vickie, and her two crewmates, Kylie and Shana. I greeted Kenny, getting a tongue filled kiss from each of his companions. I said, "Kenny, you are the bonfire-buildingest son of a bitch in the world."

Kenny was laughing. "It is a nice little fire, Ted."

I replied, "Little! In the exact sense that the Chicago fire was a little house fire."

Kenny and his three ladies laughed delightedly at that. I stood, sipping my vodka and staring at the conflagration, when a pair of arms circled me, with the hands dropping to grasp my cock and cup my balls. The tip of a wet tongue licked my ear, with a sultry voice asking, "Hot for teacher?"

I turned to find smiling green eyes with little flecks of gold. I kissed Penelope, my head librarian from The Library Gentlemen's Club - now one of the ladies sharing my suite on Sunrise. Penny was topless, in a schoolgirl chip thong bottom that had a tiny, thin strip of cloth the same pattern as a schoolgirl uniform.

Using my rapidly hardening cock as a convenient handle, Penny pulled me into slightly deeper water where we joined my blonde concierge Donna, who was wearing her lime green stretch Lycra sideless G-string swimsuit.

I had my arms around both of them, kissing them while my hands wandered. I greeted them, "Merry Christmas my loves."

We were turned toward the fire, with me sharing my drink with both of them until it was gone, when they both went to their knees with their faces pressed to my groin. Their lips met across my cock, as they began to move up and down my hard dick in unison. I had dark hair in one hand, with blonde in the other, as I stroked along their lips and licking tongues. When their warm hands began to caress my balls, perineum, and ass, I felt my balls draw up with a tingle and began to spend out into the surf. The red of the bonfire, making us visible to everyone, just added to the atavistic thrill. I knelt with them, as we continued to kiss and cuddle in the warm water.

Catherine Jean and Honor, both quite naked, joined us. I greeted them with, "Merry Christmas, loves."

Honor asked, "Ted, do you have to pee?"

She quickly added, "Please Ted. Please pee right on my face."

Penny and Donna giggled as Penny said, "Go ahead, Ted. Its Christmas Eve. Make her happy!"

I stood up, with Donna and Penny kneeling at my sides. Honor was sitting in front of me, with Catherine Jean holding Honor's head steady. Penny reached up, cradling my cock in her warm palm. I began to piss a strong stream, drumming into Honor's ample chest. Her nipples were hardening in my hot spray as Penny moved her hand side to side. As Penny lifted her hand the stream hit Honor's chin. Honor gave a contented sigh as she opened her mouth, accepting the torrent of pee -- swallowing repeatedly as she attempted to take it all! Honor reached up, grabbing at Catherine Jeans hands. Honor lowered her head, soaking her platinum blonde hair in my continued gush of urine. As she sensed my flow weakening, Honor raised her face to catch the last of it on her forehead, allowing it to run down into her open mouth.

As my pee was dribbling to a stop, Catherine Jean slid forward until her soft lips surrounded the head of my dick. Her sucking coaxed the last drops into her mouth. Catherine Jean released my dick, smiling happily, giving me a gentle kiss on the belly. Honor and Catherine Jean were kissing, with Catherine licking Honor's wet face.

The ship's siren on Sunrise interrupted us. We all turned toward the ship. A half dozen salutes were launched off the after deck each making a bright flash and loud bang. It was the beginning of the midnight fireworks show. Massive red and white chrysanthemums exploded above us, to our loud exclamations. It went on for a while. The pace slowed and we thought the show was over.

Another half dozen salutes were launched from the beach past the jetty. More fireworks exploded above us from this shore launch point. It became a duel, with each launcher sending up more intricate displays in turn. Simultaneously, both launchers were firing continuously, with the sky constantly alight. Then, suddenly, a crescendo, with the explosions seeming to fill the sky wherever we looked, from horizon to horizon!

In the following dark and silence we heard a single helicopter as Nikki followed the offshore side of the breakwater, with her flare launcher dropping parachute illuminating flares repeatedly along the perimeter. Nikki turned and, lit by the flares slowly drifting down to the ocean, below she crossed the headland. Her helicopter began firing a cascade of countermeasure flares continually, as she flew from corner to corner of the bay.

As Nikki crossed the runway, she shut off the countermeasures. At that moment, a laser projector on Sunrise drew a massive "MERRY CHRISTMAS" in the smoky air above the ship.

That was our signal to hug and kiss each other, as we wished each other the greeting of the holiday season. After hugging and kissing up and down the beach, I was sitting in the soft warm sand with my arms around Adrian, as we loudly sang along with every Christmas carol that anyone of us knew.

I was completely tranquil, content with my arms around Adrian. I laid back on the sand, easing her down on my shoulder close to me, with her lips in easy reach of mine. We necked without urgency as we gazed into the dying bonfire. Quietly, Sally Ann joined us lying in the sand. She kissed Adrian very tenderly, then snuggled under my opposite arm. My perfect Sally Angel pressed soft butterfly kisses on me as she relaxed into me. My head went back into the soft warm pillow of sand, my eyes closing...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.