Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 50

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

Sam's Story

One week before Easter. So much has happened this first year of high school and the summer before it.

I fell in love that summer with the boy next door. Funny. I had to stand in line. His sister was at the front of the line, his mother right behind her and I took up the rear. I was just about to get my chance when he got hit by a car.

That was a crazy four days. Wes was a virgin Saturday morning. He raped his sister Les Saturday afternoon. He tried to run away on his bike but came back. He and his sister made love multiple times over the next few days. He and his mother did, too. And he fucked me in the ass once while his sister watched and played with herself.

Wes was run over in mid July. He broke both legs in several places. He broke his back. He lost both kidneys.

Luckily, Les and Wes were a perfect match for a kidney transplant. They were both in the same operating room the night of the accident. They put some steel rods in his legs, cut out her kidney and put it in him. They also put a cast over much of his upper body.

We was in a coma by the time we got to the street. He woke up January 14 of this year. Six months in a coma.

Six months for Sam to think about her relationship with Wes. At first I felt so sorry for myself. Poor Sam. Just about to get laid when Wes walks in front of a car. Then I looked at it. He seemed sincere when he told me to be waiting for him that afternoon. The more I thought about it, the more I thought "Pity Fuck." Or maybe just something to try to get a little variety.

Wes came right out and told me I was number three. "I love you but Les will always be #1." An afterthought. With no guaranty that any new ones would be lower on the list. I could be last resort even if he had a harem.

I'm not sure how I felt about Wes the day before he came home. I was spending most of the day at the hospital, even sleeping overnight. My mother would bring Wes's little brother in around lunchtime. We had an arrangement with the doctor so Jaz could check on Wes each day. Les was home by now. Anyway, Mom would take me home, feed me lunch and I would shower. She'd drive me back and I'd spend the rest of my day keeping vigil. I had her sign a consent form for birth control pills while I was with her. That afternoon I got checked over by Dr Bradley, Wes & Les's doctor. He told me I was too young to be kissing, much less having a baby and gave me a month's supply and a prescription.

Speaking of babies, Wes and Les and Jaz have a half sister. Their father and his ex-secretary have a little girl, Jessica (we'll call her Jes) born just over a week ago. Not to be left out, their mother is having a child in a week or two. She looks more beautiful than ever. I hope I look that good when it's my time to have children.

Sue married Jeff, Dr Bradley. He has an IQ off the scales but won't listen to common sense. Wes was messing around with his mother in late July. She's going to have a baby in late April. That's nine months. Jeff and Sue got married in the middle of October, just after her divorce became final. I know for a fact that he didn't have anything to do with her until the divorce became final. And if I know Jeff as well as I do, he held off until the wedding night a week or so later. There's no way that baby can be his but looking at the way he struts around, you'd think he was the only man who ever made a woman pregnant.

Speaking of that, what rhymes with STRUTS? LES. That's right, Les has turned into the freshman class slut. She always was one to push it to the limit. She seduced Wes into doing things he never would have thought of before the accident. She was so bad he actually took things into his own hands and beat her ass good. And then felt sorry for her and she started walking all over him again. The day he got home, Les was going stir crazy being in bed all the time. I don't remember whose idea it was, but I took her out in the sun and laid her down on a lounge chair. I washed her hair, shaved her legs and took off her bathing suit and started bathing her.

Well, this junior, a poor mixed up girl named Nancy, who didn't know who she liked or why was a candy striper at the hospital. She came over two or three times a day and changed dressings, checked out IVs, took Les to the bathroom, whatever needed to be done. She sees Les lying there with her butt in the air and flips out. The next thing you know, Les has her playing with her tits, giving her a full body massage and then bringing her off. I swear, the kid thought she was going to lose her job.

Anyway, as soon as Les got back on her feet, she did whatever she could with whoever would to get back off them. There are stories about her and the whole football team that she just smiles about. And she's also been with most if not all of the cheerleaders. One of the first places she went a week after she came home was to Darcy's house. The next thing you know, she, Darcy and Darcy's brother Bill are all in bed. I talked to Darcy and Bill later and neither of them could figure out how the hell it happened. They both felt cheap as soon as it started but neither knew how to get out of it.

Speaking of Darcy and Bill. He went over to Viet Nam in October. He caught a piece of shrapnel in the back while on patrol and carried a guy who was hurt worse back to their camp. He got a purple heart and was cited for bravery. He was released in November. They moved up to Oregon and for all intents and purposes are married. They are expecting a child in the next three weeks.

Nancy got rave reviews caring for Wes & Les. She was promoted to a new position. She's basically going to coordinate the implementation of some things she and Dr Bradley talked about way back when the kids were in the hospital. Candy stripers are going to be a lot more evident at Grossmont Hospital from now on, easing a lot of the strain on the nurses.

Nancy happened to be on duty in the ER when a football player was brought in one Friday with a broken collarbone. She kept an eye on him and made sure he was doing well. They hit it off and she and Bubba are engaged. They plan to get married after she graduates next year, unless he needs another year of school to get his diploma.

Mrs Crowley died just after Christmas. She lived a good life, but I'm sorry she didn't get to see the look on Wes's face when he got her car. I did and it was quite a look.

Mrs Badger seems to be doing OK after the loss of her sister. She has Mr Johnson to take care of her. No, they didn't get married, but he did move in with her. He says if it's OK for those kids up in San Fransisco to live together, he doesn't see any problem with him sharing a bed with Mrs Badger. I don't think we'll see any kids out of that relationship, but you never know.

My brother Joey went out with Vicky for over three months. I think they both grew up and sort of drifted apart. They're still friends and dance at least one dance together at the school dances. I never thought I'd see my brother at a school dance. You never can tell. He's lost his shyness. He takes out most of the cheer squad, one at a time. He's become pretty popular since we started school last fall.

Les went back to the cheer squad. Most of the girls won't have anything to do with her anymore. She really has become a slut.

I decided cheer leading wasn't for me. Come to think of it, I never really thought it was. I just did it because my best buddy did.

I've taken a good look at myself over the past nine months. I respect myself a lot more than I did back then. I can honestly say I was in love with the idea of being in love. I was in the middle of a situation of no substance trying to make it into a Hollywood love story.

I found I'm a good person. An effective person. Every once in a while I'll spot something that's not right. Like Mr Johnson hanging onto Marie when she should have been allowed to die with dignity weeks or months earlier. And I figure out how to fix it so everybody feels good about it. For a while I had the nickname of St Sam. Dr Bradley still calls me that once in a while, but I think it's more a name of affection than anything else.

Mrs Crowley left her vintage 1953 Chevy for Wes. She left it in front of his house the day she hit him and never drove again. She babied that car from the time she drove it off the car lot. It has always been in a garage till the day she hit Wes. She gave us a custom cover for it. The next day I got the bucket, some soap and some Turtle Wax. I spent almost four hours washing and waxing that car. And then I covered it up. I washed it three times and waxed it once in the six months Wes was in his coma. I made a point of showing it to Mrs Crowley before she died and she looked happy.

Wes got better and better as time went on. His full leg casts were replaced with casts from the knees down. The dressing over his kidney scars got smaller and smaller until it wasn't needed. He has a nice straight pink line from side to side and that's it. The body cast went in December, the legs were healed later that month.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.