Wes and Les
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

Nancy's Story

I've always taken things seriously. If I have something to do, I do it. That showed itself in the way I attacked school, my family chores and other obligations. I assumed others would want to be like me and would lecture them when they weren't. Too late, I found out most of them weren't like me. So I had very few friends.

I was thirteen when I realized I liked girls more than boys. Boys were OK and I knew I'd have to get married someday and have children, but girls really did it for me. I made the mistake of asking one of the girls in P.E. if she ever felt that way and found out real quick that it wasn't a subject to discuss. That was another gap between me and all the girls my age.

I'd been working at Grossmont as a candy striper for a little over a year. As with everything else, I took my work seriously. Some of the nurses talked to me. Most of the patients hardly noticed me. Sometimes and old lady who could never get anyone to listen to her would grab my arm and talk to me until I had to come up with an excuse to get out of there, but for the most part I was invisible.

When Dr Bradley saw who I really was and wanted to meet with me to discuss how the candy stripers could contribute to the hospital, it was the closest thing to love I've ever experienced. I know it was just joy at finally being noticed by someone, but I acted like a lovesick kid when he talked to me.

I soon realized what my feelings really were and was able to stand up and tell him what I thought was wrong with the hospital and how we could help. And he listened to me as an equal. Then he told me that he wanted to try an experiment with me and the Bond kids. If it worked, many of the things I wanted for the candy stripers would be much easier to implement. If not, it could mean my position and possibly his job. I told him I would do my best and he stood up, signifying the meeting was over. He took my hand and said "I know you will, Nancy," and then he kissed me on the cheek.

I traveled with Les in the ambulance and helped get her set up in her own room on Saturday. I tried to be there a couple of hours in the morning, after lunch and through their dinner. On the late shift I took care of feeding Les and a bathroom trip. The afternoon session was mostly to check the wound to make sure it was healing properly and change the dressing. In the morning I'd get her to the bathroom, change her sheets and do anything else that needed to be done.

Les is a beautiful girl. She's about three years younger than I am, but she's the perfect picture of a healthy female. She wore nightgowns that would normally come down to about mid-thigh. And no underwear.

I'd move her onto her stomach when I changed her dressing. I'd just take the hem of the nightgown and move it up to her waist, out of the way.

Now, mind you, I'd known how I felt about women for four years or so. I'd never acted on it since that time in P.E. It took every ounce of willpower I could muster to keep from fondling that beautiful butt. And it didn't get any easier as each day went by. If anything, it got harder to leave her alone.

On Tuesday I changed my schedule. Dr Bradley had told me they were bringing Wes home around lunchtime and the ambulance crew would get him settled. There wasn't much for me to do, so I might as well come in the morning and then around 3 in the afternoon.

I got there at 3 and Mrs. Bond told me that the girls were in the back yard. At first I was mad. What the hell were they doing out of bed? Sam told me Les needed to be washed and I just assumed it was doctor's orders. I found out later that he'd said she should get in the sun and wash her hair but thought the bath was a good idea when he heard about it.

Once I got over being mad, I stood there and looked at Les. She was lying on her stomach. The only thing on her body was the bandage on her back. She was totally relaxed, her back covered in soap. Her butt was perfect, firm and round. Her legs were apart and I could see her sex between them. Her lips appeared to be slightly expanded but not fully stimulated.

Sam brought me out of my reverie by telling me I could rinse her. I looked at the bucket of water and saw a pitcher floating in it. I filled it with water and gently poured it on her back, careful not to wet the bandage, cleaning off the water and soap with my free hand. I held her arms out one at a time and rinsed them thoroughly.

The next thing I knew Sam was telling me to dry her off while she got more water. In all my time at the hospital, this was the first time I actually touched a patient. Oh, I might grab on to someone to help them get out of a wheelchair, but that was about it. Les would moan as I rubbed her back with the fluffy towel. Once that was done I dried her legs. And then I opened up the towel and laid it out over her butt and her legs. I used the edge of my hand and ran it between her butt cheeks and down between her legs. Slow, smooth, sensual. Funny, but it wasn't a sexual thing at all, just a sensual experience I'd never had before. I was mesmerized at the beauty just one layer of towel away from me. And Les seemed to enjoy it by the noises she was making.

Sam came back and had me help flip Les on her back. Her breasts were beautiful, slightly flattened since she was on her back. Her pubic hair looked soft and fine, accenting her sex rather than hiding it.

"Use the pitcher to wet her down. The washcloth and soap are over there. Her arms and her legs below the knees are done."

I wet her torso and soaped up the washcloth. I'd scraped the soap and water off her back with a bare hand and I'd dried her with the towel. Neither had the sensual feeling of gliding the soapy washcloth over her. I did her whole chest, then worked all over her breasts. Rubbing up one side, feeling the bump of the extended nipple, flowing down the other side. Top to bottom, bottom to top over one breast. Or the roller coaster ride of going side to side - up and down one, then up and down the other. Les would make an occasional "Uuuhhhmmm" sound.

Sam broke my reverie. "Looks like you're not the only one enjoying this, Les." Les opened her eyes and looked up at me questioningly.

I yanked my arm back. My God, what had I been doing? What would they think of me. It really had been innocent. The feelings, the textures, the experience had just been so new, so exciting, so... so sensual I got pulled into it.

"God, I'm so embarrassed. Please don't tell Dr. Bradley. I don't want to lose my job."

I felt a hand on my wrist. Les was pulling my hand back to her chest. She asked if she had any reason to be afraid of me. I assured her she didn't and she told me to keep doing it.

I took care to be professional and keep my feelings out of it. And then I felt her hand on mine, stopping me. "It feels like you're washing a car. Put some feeling into it."

I continued only more like before. Sam poured a pitcher of water on her thighs and said she was going to get more water. I started to wash the top half of her legs, using two hands on each one, almost massaging them with the soapy washcloth. She squirmed as I did this.

The last place was between her legs. "You're going to have to open up a bit for me, Les."

She spread her legs with no hesitation. I took the washcloth and moved it up and down. I could feel the changes of contour as I went up and down her sex. I pulled up and was ready to end off when I felt her hand on my wrist. "That felt god. Could you do it some more? Please?"

I moved back between her legs, slowly massaging her womanhood. She lay back and made moaning noises as I did so.

Sam eventually got back with clean water and we got the soap off Les. Sam gave me a towel and told me to dry Les off. She went off to put everything away. I asked her to bring my bag out when she came.

I dried Les completely and sat back on my heels. "Sam should be out soon and I'll change your dressing."

"Nancy?"

"Yes?"

"You know how you were rubbing my tits when you were washing me? Could you do that for a bit with your hand? It just felt so good."

I was massaging her breast when Sam came back with my bag. She had a look on her face like she was shocked or offended or something. I asked her if she was OK with what I was doing and she said it was fine with her as long as Les didn't mind. I had Sam help me get Les on her back and I changed the dressing. She looked real good. The scar would be almost invisible if it could be seen at all.

I got her bandaged up and Sam helped me get her into the house. Les wanted to sit on the couch for a bit. I asked her if she wanted a massage and she seemed eager. Sam got me and Mrs. Bond to help her get Wes out of bed and into a chair. She then tied him in the chair with a couple of belts. She was going to give him a shave and a haircut.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.