Wes and Les
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

Sam's Story

It's Not Fair!

It's Thursday morning and I'm still a virgin.

Les has been my best friend ever since we moved next door to her. We grew up together and shared everything. And then last Christmas, something happened. I fell in love with her brother, Wes.

They had a party over at their house. It was pretty much for the whole neighborhood. There were a lot of adults and a few younger kids. Wes, Les, me and my brother Joey were the only ones in our age group. I'd thought Wes was neat and all. He's a year older than I am and is always hanging around with Joey and they ride bikes and run and all and he just looks good. Anyway, I was standing in the doorway of the playroom and he comes up to me and says "You're under the mistletoe." And then he wraps his arms around me and kisses me. I kissed back. You better believe I kissed back. When we were done he smiled at me and said "Merry Christmas, Sam." I was able to answer "Merry Christmas" but I had trouble standing and had to sit down on the couch real quick. I never felt anything like that. I knew I was in love with Wes.

I kept watching him for the rest of Christmas vacation but he didn't pay any more attention to me than before. I'd kind of hang around or make myself available but it didn't make any difference. It seemed like it was just another kiss at a Christmas party to him.

Time went by and nothing happened. He'd say Hi and all but he never mentioned the kiss or tried to kiss me again. And I grew more and more attracted to him. I'd think about him or he'd be around either at my house or when I was over with Les and I'd have to hold my legs together. A couple of times I had to excuse myself and go change because I got so wet. I found myself thinking of him while I was in bed and would have to play with myself before I could get to sleep.

It got so I felt guilty being around Les. I mean, how would I feel if she told me she had the hots for Joey. Yuch. I didn't want her to think I was a perv or something. But it kept getting worse and worse. I kept deciding I was going to tell her the next time I saw her, then I'd chicken out and then decide to tell her the next time and all. And then one day about a month before school was out she tells me she has a secret. Well, when she says that I think Great! She'll tell me her secret, whatever it is and I'll be excited and all and then I can tell her my secret. It was gonna be perfect.

So then she says I've got to swear not to tell anyone or she'll just die and I do and then she tells me. She's in love with Wes. I try to look excited and all but I just can't pull it off. She thinks it's because I think it's gross her being in love with her brother and all and then she figures it out. And she says we can share him.

We teamed up and tried to get him to pay attention to us for months and it didn't work. Les finally talked to her Mom and they came up with a plan. The next thing I know she tells me to stay away for a while and I'll get my turn. And then he ends up in her bed and they have sex every way you can think of and a few you never could in a million years and she just looks so happy.

So, I go in her room Monday after they've had their weekend together and we kid around a bit and one thing leads to another and the next thing I know I'm pulling my shorts off and he's kissing my butt and then he's licking my butthole and then he has a finger, then two in it, then I'm begging him to fuck it and he does and I come and it's great. But it wasn't exactly what I had planned for our first time.

First, Les was there the whole time, watching us and playing with herself. We sort of ganged up on him and almost forced him to do it. I don't even know if he would have done anything with me if we were alone. I wanted something romantic with him holding me in his arms and telling me he loved me and all.

A couple of hours later Les and I worked together to give him a blow job. It was fine and all but I really wanted to do that all by myself the first time.

So a few days go by. He tells me he loves me a couple of days later but he also tells me Les will always be first. And in the meantime he makes love to his mother a few times. And spends more time with Les.

So Wednesday comes around and he has to mow some lawns cuz he's spent so much time in bed he has to catch up. He asks me what I'm doing and I tell him cheer practice and he says maybe we can do something later and I look at him and I can tell he means making love and I'm so happy I can hardly stand it and I say yes and he goes outside to get his lawnmower.

In the meantime his Mom wants me to help with the dishes. We start talking and she says how Wes was talking to her and he doesn't want to have to use a rubber with me so he wants me to get on the pill and I felt so good because we were going to have time alone, just Wes and me and maybe I could get him to love me like I love him. And then we hear the crash.

I think we both knew it was Wes and it was bad. She just dropped the glass she had in her hand and said "Come on."

It was worse than I ever thought it could be. I kept thinking all we needed to do was get him up and maybe splash some water on him and he'd be alright and we could still spend our afternoon making love. Or maybe he'd be hurt, but I could hold him in my arms and he'd fall in love with me.

When it looked like they were going to have to get some kind of rescue team to move the stupid car I flipped out. I moved it so they could get him to the hospital.

I got to ride with him. I held his hand all the way but he was in a coma and he didn't know I was there. I kept holding on when they wheeled him in and this bitch of a nurse pried my hands off and they took him away.

So, it turns out that Wes has two broken legs and a broken back and is in a coma. He may never wake up, he might die soon, he may never walk if he does wake up. And he lost both kidneys so he'll die in a few days if something isn't done right away.

And Les says she'll give him one of her kidneys. And they find out she's a perfect match. I didn't even get a chance to offer one of mine.

So, they go into surgery. Everyone's calling me Wes's girlfriend but she's the one who gets all the attention because she loves him so much she's going to give up her kidney.

Then we all meet in the waiting room while they're in the operating room. Darcy's there. She was over at the house the day before and talked to me and Les because she was in love with her brother and he's going to Viet Nam in two weeks and she didn't know how to tell him. Then Wes came in and told her exactly what to do and she went home and has been making love with her brother ever since.

And Les's Mom knows Vickie who's on the squad has a crush on Joey and she sets them up and they go off to get cokes for everyone and they come back and they're sitting in the same chair together and holding hands and they ride home together afterward.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.