Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

Sam's Story

Oh my God! I'm sooo jealous.

Les has been my best friend since forever. We're both starting at Grossmont High this fall and both made JV Cheer. We've always been able to tell each other anything, Well, until a few months before Jr High ended.

You see, I'd fallen in love with Wes, her brother. He's a year older than we are and he's just beautiful. He's tall and thin from bike riding and being in cross country. And he's out all the time mowing lawns in the neighborhood, usually without a shirt. He's starting to get some muscles in his chest and he's just tan all over. And he's always treated me like the little girl that lives next door and hangs around with his sister. I go to bed every night thinking about him and have to use my fingers to take care of myself so I can get to sleep. And before you say anything, yeah girls take care of themselves and there's nothing dirty about it. There would be a lot more girls who'd have to take a year off school to visit their aunt if we didn't.

I did what I could to get him to pay attention to me, but it was like he was on a different planet. I swear, boys can be so dense. Anyway, how do you tell your best girlfriend you're in love with her brother without her thinking you're some kind of spaz or something? I don't know what I'd do if Les came to me and said she wanted to screw Joey. Joey's my brother. He's a year older than we are and Wes and Joey are even closer than Les and me. They've been hanging out together since we moved in next door to them and do everything together.

So, Les comes up to me one day and says I've got to swear on my mother's grave that I'll never tell anybody what she's about to tell me. I swear and then she drops it on me. She is in love with Wes. And she wants me to help her get him into her bed.

Well, I was in the school play and all, but I don't think I'm that kind of actress. I must have looked like she kicked me in the gut or something because she asked me what was wrong. Like I'm going to say "Sorry, but I was in love with your brother first."

Well, she immediately thinks I'm disapproving of her liking her brother cause she starts telling me how she kept trying to stop it but finally had to admit she was in love with him and was going to die if she didn't get him to feel the same way about her and that her Mom knew how she felt and had been against it at first but now was helping her and she needed my help because the two of us together might be able to do it if her mother helped too.

I guess I still didn't look too enthused because she looked at me like I had a big old zit right between my eyes. "What's the matter Sammy? Are you really that disgusted with me?"

I told her I was happy for her and I guess I was just a little surprised because it all came out of nowhere, I mean she'd never said anything about liking her brother and I thought he was fair game and sooner or later he'd be going with one of those high school girls that always look good and have good looking friends and all.

And she looked at me and said what, she didn't look good and I wasn't a good looking friend either? And we laughed about it but I still didn't feel happy.

And then she got real serious and looked right at me and said "You like him too, don't you?"

Oh, God. I've never lied to Les. She's my best friend in the world and I'd never do anything to hurt her. I didn't say anything but I guess my face showed it all.

"Don't you?"

Well, I started crying and she started crying and we hugged each other and we cried some more and then Les looks at me and says, "It looks like we've got a problem."

"Oh, no Les. I couldn't do anything knowing how you feel about him. And with your Mom behind you and all. We'll be starting high school next fall and I'm sure there's lots of guys who'd be interested in me."

"But you don't love those guys, do you?"

"No."

"Tell me how you feel about Wes. Honestly."

"I don't know. It's like I have a hard time breathing when he's around. I see his back when he's pushing a lawn mower with his shirt off and my nipples turn hard and my panties start getting wet. He says Hi to me and I can hardly get an answer out."

"I see. And you want to give that away for some guy in high school who probably just wants to pop your cherry and go on to the next one?"

"No. But what am I supposed to do? Fight it out to the death with my best friend? Maybe I can become a nun, or a librarian or something."

"Why don't we just share him?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm sure he's gonna go for that. You get him Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I get him Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and then we let him rest up on Sunday?"

"I don't think we need to go that far. Maybe a few hours to rest up."

We both laughed at that, looked at each other and hugged.

She backed up a bit but still held my arms just below my shoulders. She looked me right in the eye. "We both love him. He has enough love for a hundred girls. He just doesn't know it. Help me catch him and I guaranty you I get you your chance within a week."

We made a pact. We tried all kinds of things to get Wes to notice his sister or both of us but he just stumbled along like a blind fool. We even went out one day and washed cars in our bathing suits to try to get him horny. He went out of his way to look but didn't have the nerve to take it any further. Les finally found this senior who had the hots for one of the girls on the cheer squad and convinced him she could get him in with her. She had him taking her all over the place and did everything she could to make Wes jealous. The guy's name was Bubba.

That kind of worked. Well, at least it got his attention. Wes had the idea that he had to protect her honor or something so he was constantly trying to get her to give him up or be careful. She'd make him think she was listening and then tell him she knew what she was doing or something. Each time they talked, he got more frustrated or madder.

Last Friday, Les, her Mom and I sat down at the kitchen table and decided that this was going to be the weekend. Her Mom had put her on the pill months before. Mom would get Dad to take Mom and Jaz, her little brother to Sea World tomorrow. Then she called up an aunt who lived near Sea World and made arrangements for them to go over for a late dinner. They would be out of the house from early morning till about 10 at night. It was up to Les to finally trip him and get him into bed. I was to stay out of the way so she could really use Bubba to make him mad.

We both have 2 story houses. If you look at them from the street, Les's is on the right. The first floor has a living room on the right side. The kitchen is on the left side. There's a door from the kitchen out to the yard. The garage is by itself, a few steps from the kitchen. Wes and Les both have their bedrooms upstairs on the same side of the house as the kitchen.

Our garage is on the left side of the house just like theirs, but the floor plans are reversed. Our kitchen and the kid's bedrooms are all on the right side of the house. It sounds complicated, but if it's summer and we all have the bedroom windows open, I can hear a lot of what goes on in their bedrooms from my room. I can't hear anything from their kitchen too well because their garage is in the way.

So, about 7 in the morning I hear the family drive away. About 8 Les calls me on the phone and we go through the script we'd planned out yesterday. She tells me she'll get a ride with Bubba and she'll see me at practice if I can make it.

I kept checking their front yard. I saw her out there about 8:30. Wes comes out the front door and grabs her arm to get her attention. She pulls away. I can't hear what they're talking about but she keeps looking more and more pissed off. He's looking more frustrated as they go on, his shoulders drooping more and more. Finally Bubba drives up and she leans forward and says something to Wes. He looked like he just got punched in the gut. She ran to the car, wiggling her butt just right like we'd practiced for hours and hours, got in, scrunched up against Bubba and looked back as they drove off. I could just see Wes bring a hand up to his eyes, his head drooping as he walked back into the house.

I heard Bubba's car pull up about 45 minutes later. I went over to the window and Les just got out and he took off like a shot. She looked over at me, smiled and gave me a thumbs up sign before she walked into the house.

I waited. And I waited. And I almost went crazy. I couldn't figure out what to do. I had a couple of bowls of cereal and I looked over our book of cheer routines and tried reading some magazines and must have checked out the TV 5 or 6 times but there wasn't anything that could take my attention off what was going on next door. I was up and down the stairs a dozen times, trying to hear what was going on but the house next door was totally silent, like it was empty.

Joey asked me what was up and I made some excuse about being nervous about a new routine. He nodded his head like he had a clue. He said he figured he'd go next door and see if Wes wanted to go for a ride. I was able to talk him out of it saying Les had told me he was sick and was staying in bed.

It got to be lunch time and I made myself some soup. I was gonna get fat if I didn't hear something soon.

It must have been close to 1 in the afternoon when I heard Wes. He was upstairs and I could see his window was open, but it sounded like he was in the hallway or the bathroom. I couldn't quite make it out but it sounded like he was mad at something. I did hear the word "bitch." It sounded like he was snarling when he said it.

I stayed in my room next to the open window. The kitchen door was closed so I couldn't hear much but it sounded like Les was crying out. I heard the door open and then I heard Wes throw up somewhere out in the yard. I was able to see him as he took off on his bike. He looked like he was in an awful hurry to get away from there.

I had to find out if she was OK. I ran out of my room and down the stairs into the living room, just in time for my father to stop me. He sat me down and started talking about how I was starting high school and all the changes I was going to go through and how I shouldn't do anything I really didn't want to and the only thing I could think of was that I really didn't want to sit there and listen to him when Les might be in trouble next door. I was going to try to get away when I heard the hose spraying next door. That had to be Les hosing off the throw up. My Dad talked for another 20 minutes before I realized what he was trying to tell me was to watch out who I opened my legs for. God, here's a grown man who can't talk about sex to his own daughter. No wonder we had such a hard time getting Wes to pay attention. Men are just so stupid when it comes to sex. I finally promised I'd be good and got him to stop. He looked relieved.

I'd heard sounds coming over from next door while he was talking so it was obvious Les was up and around. If she wanted me she could come over or call. I had specific instructions not to do anything unless I heard from her.

I didn't hear Wes come home and I was sure I'd hear something from next door if he did. The afternoon dragged on worse than the morning. I was dying to find out what went on over there before Wes rode off and I was stuck in my house. It started to rain and then I had to turn on the lights. I heard the kitchen door slam next door. Wes must be home.

Les turned on her bedroom lamp a minute later. Then I heard them. They were both in her room and talking but it was too quiet to make anything out. Then nothing.

I must have waited there for a half hour till I heard Les giggle. Fifteen minutes later Wes must have been back because they were talking quietly again.

And then nothing. They had to be doing something. How come they were so quiet. I'd heard Les some nights when she was playing with herself and she wasn't a quiet person. She should have been screaming out his name.

My imagination ran wild trying to picture him making passionate love to her. And then I imagined it was me. The next thing I knew I was sneaking a finger in under my shorts. I was already starting to get wet. I got wetter the more I thought about them over there.

Then I heard Les yell out "Get back down there." She sounded mad. Then some quiet conversation, then silence.

I was using two fingers a few minutes later when I heard a screech and an "OH, GAWWWWWD" come from next door. I sped up my fingers.

More quiet and then Les was yelling "Don't Stop." It must be going right.

A couple of minutes and Les was cussing up a storm. I heard words I didn't think she knew coming out of here mouth. Not like was was trying to say anything, she was just spewing forth words. She was out of control.

She finally settled down and then I didn't hear much of anything for over an hour. I noticed the light go on in the kitchen. They must be taking a break to eat. It was too much to hope for, but I waited to hear the phone ring and Les inviting me over to tell me what was going on. The phone stayed quiet.

It looked like a quick supper. The light went off in the kitchen then on in her bedroom. They better hurry up if they were going to do anything, the family would be home soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.