Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I went downstairs to see how Mom was doing. I was helping put out dishes and silverware when Dad walked in. He gave Mom his usual peck on the cheek, then backed off and looked at her oddly. She just smiled at him and asked how his day was.

"Fine. Um. I, uh, I'm just going to go upstairs and get changed."

"That's fine, Dear. Dinner will be in about five minutes. Do me a favor and tell the girls and Jaz when you go upstairs."

"Girls?"

"Sam's eating with us and then she's going to spend the night," I said. "It's OK, Dad, I already told them to come down for dinner. I didn't see Jaz."

I looked at Mom. "I told Sam to spend the night. I need you to play along with me."

Mom got a proud look on her face. "OK, Wes. You lead the way, I'll follow."

"Just don't try to change anything you don't understand and it'll all work out fine."

About this time the girls came in the kitchen. Sam used the phone to tell her mother she was staying overnight.

The three of us were sat at the kitchen table when Jaz and Dad walked in. Mom was getting a casserole out of the oven. Dad had a funny look on his face.

Jaz yelled out "Hey Mom, what's the matter? You're walking like someone spanked you." Dad looked at Mom as he heard this.

"It's OK Jaz. Your brother was just helping me with something and his hand slipped."

"Eww. Gross." My younger brother. He'd learn, eventually.

My father was looking back and forth between Mom and me.

Mom set the casserole on the table, made sure nobody needed anything and sat down. We all started eating.

Les and Sam were just picking at their food. I think Dad noticed it.

"So, I didn't see either of you after we got back with Jaz yesterday afternoon. Where were the two of you hiding?"

"We were in my room."

"In your room? What were you and your brother doing there, Les?"

"I was being a little bitch and Wes had to spank me. Then he stayed all night and put medicine on me to make sure I got better."

That got another "Eww. Double gross," from Jaz.

"Is that why you're just picking at your plate?"

Sam jumped in. "No sir. Wes was nice enough to punish both of us and tell us what we should do to keep us out of trouble and we went right out and did the wrong thing. And now Wes doesn't want to have anything to do with us."

"And we don't know what to do," finished Les. Both girls started crying.

This was about as involved with the family as I'd ever seen Dad. He was looking back and forth between the girls, me and Mom. He looked pretty confused.

Of course, I was pretty confused myself and knew what was going on with everyone. The whole relationship between the four of us had changed since he left for a day at Sea World.

Mom put her hand on Dad's arm. "I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, Dear. I'm sure Wesley has everything under control. Walter Cronkite is on. Why don't you go in the living room and watch the news?"

Dad got up and went into the living room. I heard Walter say "Good Evening." The girls were still sobbing. Jaz didn't know what the hell was going on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.