Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I put my presents away in my dresser, grabbed a clean pair of shorts, jumped in the shower and cleaned up. I was spending a lot more time in there over the last few days. I had 4 pairs of shorts that needed to be washed. I threw them on my bed.

I went up to Les' room and knocked on the door. "Who is it."

"It's me, Les. Open up."

"Come on in."

I opened the door and stuck my head in the room. Both of them were in their cheerleader uniforms, laying on the bed. "I'm going to wash some shorts. I just stopped by to see if you had anything you wanted washed."

"No thanks. We're going to do a big load together after dinner."

"OK. By the way. How many girls on the squad did you tell about us?"

They looked at each other like they'd been caught. Which, of course, they had.

"All of them," Les said guiltily.

"But they made us..."

"Sam. You know damn well you could have kept your mouth shut if you wanted to. You two wait here. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I got my shorts, went down to the garage and put them in the washer. On the way in, I stopped off in the kitchen. Mom was at the sink washing dishes. I came up behind her, wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her hair away from her neck with the other hand. I gently breathed on, then kissed her neck about 3" below her right ear. She sucked in a breath as her arm got goosebumps all over it. "Hey, that's no fair. My hands are all wet and I can't get you back."

"All's fair in love and war. By the way, I think I owe you a buck."

"I knew it. I still say you'll owe me another before the end of the week. Just don't use up all your present."

"I'll try not to. By the way, Sam's going to stay for dinner." I swatted her on the ass, got a squeal and headed up to the girls. I was going to walk right in the room, then remembered Mom's talk about being polite. I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door, went in the room and closed it behind me. I made a show of making sure it was closed all the way.

I turned around and looked over at them. I got the chair from under the desk and sat down. With my hands folded in my lap, I looked at them, trying to look disappointed, not saying anything.

Les finally looked at me pleadingly. "I'm sorry, Wes."

"Yeah, me to."

"I don't know what to do with you girls. I tried to let you know how important I thought it was to keep our relationship a secret. You're gone for an afternoon and the whole squad knows about it. I just know I'm going to hear about it from everyone at school when we go back. I can't handle that. Maybe we ought to just stop now while we've got a chance."

"Maybe you could spank us..."

"Sam, that's not the answer. I know you got all turned on when Les told you about it and you may think you want the same thing. But how the hell do you think I feel about it? I saw my sister, who I love, in pain because I punished her. Both of you seem to think you can do whatever you want and there's nothing I can do about it. Well, I'm tired of it. I say we just end it now. It was nice, but it's just not going to work."

They were looking back and forth from each other to me. There was a look of realization on both their faces. They finally got that they'd gone too far. Both of them started sniffling, tears running down their cheeks.

Les got off the bed, came over to me and hugged me. "Please, Wes. We're sorry. There must be something we can do to make it up to you. I know we shouldn't have done it. Please. You've got to forgive us."

"I forgive you, Les. I just don't know if I can trust the two of you." Les had her head buried in my lap, Sam was looking at the floor. "I'll tell you what. I'll think about it and see if I can come up with a solution. Sam. Call your mother and tell her you're going to have dinner with us and sleep over. You guys can talk it over with each other and try to come up with something. We'll talk in the morning. Now get out of those uniforms into something sexy and come down to dinner." They perked up a little but still looked pretty sad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.