Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

It was 8:30 the next morning. Mom had called the druggist about getting something to replace the antibiotic cream I was finishing up. He told her he had a plant growing in his backyard that would do a better job than any of the stuff at the store. She'd gone over to his house after he closed the store and picked up a bottle of juice he'd squeezed from the leaves of his Aloe Vera plant. It was the first time I heard of it.

Les was in heaven from the first time I put some on her butt. First, it cooled everything it touched and made her posterior a lot less painful. It also spread much easier than the ointment since it was liquid.

I'd followed Mom's orders and given Les another application every two hours. Between times we'd set her alarm clock for two hours and take a nap. I was so tired I just curled up on her floor. I wasn't sure if this was number 8 or 9 coming up, but I had an idea this would be the last one. Her butt was just slightly pink now and there was no heat when I lay my hand on it. She was bugging me about letting her keep the box off but I didn't want the blanket to rub off the Aloe.

I had a handful of Aloe I was going to put on her when there was a knock at the door. Les asked who it was and got back "It's me, Sam."

"Come on in, Sam." Just what I needed while applying lotion to my sister's bare butt.

Sam came in the room, took a quick look at Les and closed the door. "Ooh! What's going on?"

"I don't think I can tell you. I already got in trouble for talking to you." Both of them turned and stared at me.

"It's not going to make much difference now, Les. Sam, you gotta keep this stuff to yourself. Les and I could both get in a lot of trouble if any of this got out. To anybody."

"OK, but can't I just tell... "

"No. I mean it Sam. Do you want to see both of us put in foster homes just so you can share some gossip?"

"No. I didn't think of it that way." She averted my gaze and looked at the floor.

"Alright." I looked at Les. "Go ahead. You know you can't stand it." I went back to applying the lotion.

Les proceeded to tell Sam what went on since they last talked. How I punished her for talking back to me. And, to my surprise, she told Sam she deserved it because of the way she had been treating me.

Then she told Sam how I went overboard and her butt turned all red and she couldn't stand to even have the sheets touch it. A red-faced Sam went "Ooooh!" at this.

About how I was so thoughtful that I had picked up her lotion and applied it to the hurt area. And how I invaded her ass, first with my fingers and then with my cock. Sam kept looking at me, asking Les how it felt as she described each thing, then commented how she'd like to try that. She was looking at me but most of the time it felt like she didn't realize I was in the room with them.

Les pointed out the box I'd cut up to protect her sensitive rear from the blankets and Sam looked at me like I'd come up with the solution to cancer. When Les told her about my massaging her butthole to an orgasm after I'd put ointment on her, Sam hugged her breasts and looked like she was shivering.

"Do you think he'd put some of that stuff on me? He really hurt me when he spanked my bottom yesterday."

I was going to tell Sam she was full of it when Leslie said "It's the least he can do after being so mean to you."

"Now wait a minute... " My plea fell on deaf ears.

As she was scooting over to the far side of the bed, Les said "Take off your shorts."

Sam kicked off her sandals and slid her tight shorts down her legs. Her back was towards me and I could see the indentation of her ass through her almost transparent panties. I also noticed that they were very wet. As soon as she kicked of the shorts she grabbed the panties and pulled them off. Once again I wondered where I'd been as this girl from next door got so beautiful. In the meantime, I was in the process of soaking through another pair of shorts. Sam laid down on the bed near the edge.

I was taking in the beauty of Sam's ass when Les said "Well, come on. You had your fun beating on her yesterday. Now it's time to make her better."

I reached for the bottle of Aloe Vera on the bed stand. "Uh uh. You need to kiss her better first."

I looked at my sister. "You're loving this, aren't you?"

"You better believe it. Now kiss her better."

Sam had been lying there quietly as this was all playing out, her arms at either side, bent at the elbows so her fists were next to her breasts. Her arms tensed up as I leaned over her butt. I gently blew on her left cheek and she let out a sigh. I think she'd been holding her breath.

"Sam?"

"Yes?" Quiet, timid, almost afraid.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Uh huh."

"OK. Let me know if anything bothers you."

She relaxed her arms a bit at that. "OK."

I stuck my tongue out and moved down to the point at the top of her leg where her butt rose up. There was a little groove between thigh and cheek. I stuck my tongue in the groove and moved it up and over the cheek to just below her waist. Sam made a sound something like "Uh huh ha huh ohh." Almost as if she was saying 'Oh' but couldn't get enough breath and had to break it into five syllables.

I realized it wasn't going to work with Sam lying normally on the bed and me being on the side. "Leslie. Move over to the wall. Sam. Turn around."

I picked up Sam's legs and swung her around so that her stomach was on the edge of the bed and her legs were hanging off. She was able to touch the floor with her feet. I spread her legs and knelt down between them. She was looking at me, wondering what I was going to do, I suppose. "Turn around if you want me top keep going."

Her head flipped instantaneously. Les giggled, then suppressed it, her hand over her mouth.

Now I could reach her whole ass. I licked up the other cheek from groove to under the waist. This got a nice long "Ummmm."

I next started kissing her cheeks, lightly, all over. Sam started giggling, then settled down.

I leaned back. It was time to see how much of this was what Sam wanted and how much was peer pressure. I took each cheek in one of my hands. She flinched, then relaxed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.