Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I changed shorts. If this kept up, Tide was going to make us family of the year. Or I was going to have to start wearing rubber underwear. (At that time of my life, the only people who wore rubber underwear were the very young and very old. It was a perfectly innocent thought.)

I looked in the mirror above my dresser. I wasn't as red as I'd been in the hallway a few minutes ago. I combed my hair, then eased the door open and looked both ways down the hallway. It was empty, so I quietly made my way into Les's room.

As I closed the door, she said "Why are you sneaking around? You know it's OK to be in here."

"I know. It's just that something's happened to Mom. She touched my privates the last two times I saw her."

"Your privates?"

"You know, Les. Down there."

"Wesley. Don't you think after what we've been doing and saying to each other this weekend that you can come up with a more descriptive term than 'privates'?"

"Yeah. It's just that it's Mom. The first time she cupped my balls in her hand. The second time she grabbed my cock. I didn't even realize it till she grabbed it, but I had a hard-on."

"So, what's the problem. You seem to like it when I grab the same things."

"But Les! It's MOM!"

"I see. Well, there's something I need you to do for me."

I was so glad to get off the subject that I didn't notice how quickly she changed it. I should have figured out something was up. Les doesn't give up on a subject that makes me squirm without being forced to.

Relieved, I asked her what she wanted.

'This is hard for me, Big Brother. But you said you wanted to know when I hurt."

"What do you need, Les?"

"My butthole is a little sore. Could you put some of that ointment on me?"

"Sure. There's no reason for you to be embarrassed about it."

I got the ointment, then kneeled down so I could reach her butt. I put a little on my right index finger and pried her apart with the fingers of my left hand. Once I got my finger between her cheeks, I let go. I gently rubbed the ointment around the hole.

Les sighed. "Just a little bit inside, please."

I got a little more ointment and went to open her up. There was no need. Somehow, she'd changed the way she was lying down so that her butthole was visible. I rubbed the ointment around a bit, covering the tip of my finger all around. I pushed in the the first knuckle and started rotating.

Les sighed again, making a humming sound as she did so. "I need to tell you something, Wes."

I hesitated in my finger rotation. "Sounds serious."

"Don't stop with the finger. It's not serious, but it's something you should know before we go any further with this."

"Oh, no. Don't tell me Buh... '

"WESLEY!!!" I swear to God. If I hear you mention the word Bubba one more time I'm going to cut off your balls and feed them to you. Now shut up and let me tell you this."

"OK. I'm sorry." I'd stopped moving the finger again.

"Get going with the finger. This is very important to me, so I don't want a bunch of interruptions. You know how I said you are unobservant. Well, our father makes you look like a fucking scientist."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.