Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I kept holding on to Les. Her heart was pounding and she was breathing fast but she settled down after a couple of minutes. A couple more and she opened her eyes. It took a bit for her to get them in focus and then she looked at me and smiled. "Hey big brother. How are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm doin' OK. How are you doin'? I was wondering if you were going to make it."

"Me too. But I'm sure I'll be OK after a while."

Now that I knew she was OK, I gave her a peck on the head and got up.

"Don't go."

"I'll be right back." I went into the bathroom, turned on the tap to warm up the water, took a piss, then cleaned myself off. I wet a washcloth and wrung it out.

She was lying back with her eyes closed and a look on her face. I'd never seen one but I knew it was a "just fucked" look. I put my hand on her hip so as not to scare her and started to gently clean her nether region. She had been laying on the messy robe, so I rolled her over on her stomach and pulled the robe out from under her, rolled it up as best I could and threw it on the floor. I'd seen it in clothes, I'd felt it in my bare hands, but seeing that ass in the flesh made my heart skip a beat or two. It was gorgeous.

I finished cleaning off the mess we'd made, making sure I opened up everything and wiped off any of our juices. It was amazing how wet she got back there. I rubbed her little star when I had her cheeks spread apart and she pushed her tail back at me and moaned. Maybe later.

It was pretty obvious that Les needed to get some rest before she continued. I knew I needed some sleep. I threw the washcloth on top of the robe and stood her up on the floor. She didn't want to control her body, so I had to hold her up while trying to get the bed uncovered enough to get her under the sheets. I got her in and she was lying on her stomach holding onto her pillow. "Aren't you coming to bed with me?" She almost sounded drunk. "I'll be right with you. There's something I've got to do first." I swatted that beautiful rump and let the covers drop on her.

I picked up the robe, washcloths, and my shorts. I went into the bathroom and picked up the shorts I'd worn earlier. I saw my clothes that had gotten wet in the rain and looked under them just for the hell of it. There was her cheerleader's uniform. I looked at the panties and they had cum and blood stains on them. That would never do.

I went into my room, found another pair of shorts, threw them on and went downstairs. We had a washer in the garage. There was a shelf above the washer with all Mom's cleaning supplies and I found something called a prewash that was supposed to take care of stains. I used it on the panties from her uniform, threw all the stained clothers in the washer, put in some Tide and started it up. I figured the clothes would be clean in the morning and we'd still have time to put them on the clothesline to dry before the rest of the family got home.

I went back in the kitchen, grabbed some ice water out of the fridge, gulped it down and decided to get a glass for Les. I went upstairs and she was asleep. She looked so beautiful. She was lying in the middle of her full size bed, face down. Her hair was splayed all over the blanket. She had both arms wrapped around her pillow. Her head was down at one corner of the pillow, on her cheek, with her mouth over the edge, an inch or two above the mattress. She sounded like a fucking chain saw. I knew she'd never believe me, but this prime example of adolescent beauty snored like there was no tomorrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.