Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I put my hand to my face. My little sister could really pack a punch. Hard to believe that little girl could hit me so hard. When the hell was I going to learn to keep my big trap shut?

I looked up at Les. There were tears coming down her face. It was obvious I'd said the wrong thing, but I didn't know why. I know it sounded kind of crude, but I also knew there was no way that Bubba would be hanging around her unless he was getting something for his trouble. There was something here I wasn't getting.

"Sis?"

(Sniffle) "What?"

"I'm sorry I was so crude. It's just that the way you and Bubba are together and that you get upset any time I try to talk to you about him I figured you must be doing something."

"Well, we're not." sniff

"I don't get it. Every time I turn around you're wrapping yourself around him."

"Wesley, you have to be the densest person I ever met. There is no Bubba."

"But he brings you back and forth from cheerleading practice all the time and I see you hanging around with him all the time. How can you say there's no Bubba?"

"Do you remember how it used to be when we were kids? How you and I spent all the time together? How I used to practically hang on you?"

"Yeah." (Came out kind of like Yeah-Uh - I still didn't have a clue about what she was talking about).

"Have you noticed how I've been trying to get your attention ever since you started Jr. High?"

"Not really."

"See? You are dense. I've done everything but lie down on the ground so you'd trip over me."

"I still don't understand what you mean by no Bubba. Every time I turn around you're hanging on him."

"Oh Bubba's harmless. He wants to get together with Darcy. She's a junior on my cheerleading squad and doesn't want to have anything to do with him. I kind of convinced him I might be able to help him change her mind."

"But every time I see you guys... "

"That's right. Every time you see us. Do you know how much work it's been to get him to be where you were so I could make you jealous? I've loved you for as long as I can remember. I don't think I can ever love anyone else as much as I do you. It felt like you ripped my heart out when you started Jr. High and didn't want to have anything to do with me."

"God, I'm sorry Sis. I didn't know. I've kind of felt that way the past few weeks when I tried to talk to you about Bubba and you wouldn't listen. I think that's part of the reason I went so crazy today down in the kitchen." (Was it really just this morning?)

"That's OK. I just wish you had included me in it a little more so I could have enjoyed it, too. Do you know how long I was laying on that stupid table waiting for you to find me?"

Now wait a minute. She was waiting for me to find her? I may be dense but I'm not stupid. Well, maybe I am. "Waiting?"

"Yeah. Waiting. I pulled out all the stops. I got Mom to convince Dad to take them all out to Sea World. And I got you so pissed off you couldn't see straight. I figured when you saw my cute little ass you would act like a bull with a red flag. I just didn't think you'd be quite as wild. And when you took off like that, it really threw me for a loop. I had to leave a message with Aunt Peg to make sure they all spent the night so I had some time to handle you."

The whole subject of fate, predestination and free will was swirling around in my head. I felt like I was just a puppet and Les held the strings. "Mom."

"Oh yeah, Mom. She's been great. She's known I was going to give you my cherry since I had my first period. She got me on the pill last spring."

"Cherry?"

"Well, what do you think all that blood was from? You popped my cherry this morning."

It seemed like there was something I should think about regarding this whole situation but I was finding out that every time I thought I got in trouble. I decided I was going to do whatever she had planned sooner or later and it would be better to just go along with it. Besides, my jaw hurt where she'd hit me the last time I tried to think.

"I give up Sis. What's next?"

Again the smile. I felt like I was falling in to her. She swung her legs off the bed and stood up. Her robe fell back together even though it was undone almost to her stomach. She gracefully bent her legs and reached out for my hand. She guided me up. It wasn't like she pulled my weight up off the floor, it was kind of like she indicated where she wanted my body and it kind of flowed up. Before I knew it I was looking down into her eyes.

God, what a vision of loveliness. A lot had happened to my sister since I stopped paying attention to her. She hadn't grown tall like me. I was pushing 6 feet. She was about 8 inches shorter than I was. She had that blue robe on and her blue eyes just sparkled. Her caramel colored hair was flowing smoothly down her back and smelled wonderful. Her face was glowing. Not a blemish to be seen.

I held her hands in mine and kind of swung back so I could take a look at her. There is a time in a young girl's life where she is ripe. Just like a peach on the tree, ready to burst, she's ready to be picked. It almost hurts to look at a woman who has reached this point. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I could also feel my prick pounding in my shorts, almost like our old dog used to, pulling against the leash trying to get to that fire hydrant. My cock was insistent but I just wasn't ready for it to do anything yet. I put my attention back on Les.

She had her eyes closed, a dreamy look on her face. Not the dazzling thank-you smile I was so in love with but a kind of contented "boy, you ain't seen nothin' yet" smile. I pulled her back to me and wrapped my arms around her. She had to strain to look up at me because her head was down at my chest.

I loosened my grip and scrunched down. She turned her head up with a smile on her face and I went in to kiss her. We started to fall and had to straighten out to maintain our balance. We both laughed. "This isn't going to work." Both of us. At the same time.

"I know." Les got on her bed on her knees, facing me. We were finally face to face. She was so beautiful, glowing and shining and sparkling. I hurt.

I leaned closer. She tilted her head back and her lips opened. Now for the moment of truth. I'd never kissed a girl before.

I tilted my head so our noses didn't bump into each other. I opened my mouth to match hers and we touched lips. I don't know what we did. I don't know if her tongue went in my mouth or mine in hers. Her lips were the softest, moistest things I had ever experienced. It was like we were a dance team who had been dancing together for years. If she started to do something with her lips, I knew exactly what to do to counteract. If I did something, she automatically followed along. I felt as if we were melting into each other. I can't put it into words. It isn't that our lips were the only thing we were aware of. We were even past that. It seemed as if our souls merged together. I was aware of her body pushing against mine with my arms around her waist pulling her closer and her lips molding to mine and mine to hers, but those things were in the background and didn't seem to have anything to do with us. The longer we kissed, the more everything around us faded away and we became one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.