Wes and Les - Cover

Wes and Les

Copyright© 2004 by Old Fart

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Wes Loves Les. Wes Loves Mom. Wes Loves Sam. A Love Story. Second Place Winner, 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards for Best Story by a New Author.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Doctor/Nurse  

I was so confused I felt dizzy. The girl had I left bleeding on the kitchen table a few hours ago who gave me that emotionless look when we were in her room less than half an hour ago is now giving me a hand job and laughing about me cleaning up my mess. It just didn't make any sense.

If there was any way I could could have disappeared without having to face any of this I would have. But I knew it would just get worse the longer I let it go.

I was brought back to reality when the shower water turned cold all of a sudden. I turned off the shower, got out and dried off. I just had a pair of gym shorts, so I put them on.

I walked out of the bath into the hallway. Les's door was pushed to, not locked again. Again, I carefully knocked on her door. "Come in, Wesley." One thing for sure, I wasn't out of the doghouse yet.

She was like she had been 45 minutes ago. Her head was propped up on a couple of pillows. She had that robe on that went from just under her chin to just above her feet. She had those stupid pink bunny slippers on.

"Les, I'm sorry." I looked at her hopefully.

"What are you sorry about?" Still that emotionless stare that was starting to eat through me.

"The whole thing down in the kitchen. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you, and forced you, and held you down and run off leaving you there. I don't know what came into me. I think the whole thing with Bubba and you not listening to me and not wanting me to watch out for you and not having you as my baby sister anymore all added up and I just went crazy."

"You know you hurt me, Wesley. Don't you?"

"Oh God, Sis, I'm sorry. The last thing in the world I'd ever want to do to you is hurt you. If there's anything I can do to you to make it up to you, just say the word. You know I love you more than life itself."

"Well, you know I'm real sore down there. Maybe you could fix it like you used to when I got hurt."

"God, Les. If I could, you know I would. But I can't wash it off and spray Bactine on it and put a bandage over it like I used to when you'd scrape your knee."

"That was nice, but what really made me feel good was when you would kiss it better. I want you to kiss it better, Wes."

I was shocked. First of all, this was my little sister. And this was where she peed. It was dirty and disgusting. But then I remembered the last (and only) time I saw her down there. It was oozing my semen and a lot of blood. And it looked pretty red. She'd been sobbing when I left and practically screaming for me to leave her alone when I'd been raping her. And all she wanted was me to kiss her. I knew I had to pretend to do something if she was ever going to forgive me. How bad could it be - I just gave her a quick peck on the knee or elbow when I kissed a scratch or scrape.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just start undoing buttons on my robe from the bottom. Stop when I tell you."

I looked at Les again. She didn't have that cold look on her face anymore. I realized she had that combination of expectation, fear, anticipation that she had as a little girl when she almost had me convinced to do something she wanted.

"OK."

Her face broke out in that smile I hadn't seen for years. I realized I'd been missing it, craving it ever since I took off for Jr. High the first day. This smile would melt snow covered mountains. It would turn off a rainstorm and bring out the sun. I felt like I was melting.

I laid my chest on the bottom of her bed with my elbows on either side of her feet. I undid the bottommost button on her robe. It was about 8" up from the bottom hem. I took the two sides and opened them up. I could see her ankles and about 4" of her calves.

The next button was about 3" further up, another 3" and I had the next one undone. She was uncovered from her knees on down. Now, I'd seen her legs and her knees more times than I could count. But never like this. Her skin was so smooth. I could see pores all up and down the inside of her calves. They were a dark tan color from being exposed to the sun for most of the summer. Her knees had dimples that for some reason I thought looked cute. I don't think I'd ever used or even thought the word cute before.

I lightly kissed her right knee as I had 11 years before when she fell in the back yard. I heard a rapid intake of breath and felt her whole body shiver. I lifted up my head and looked up at Les's face. She had her eyes closed and this intense look of concentration. Her right index finger was in her mouth from side to side. It looked like she was biting down on it. I kissed the other knee and got a milder shiver.

The next button was just above her knees. I had to move up a bit to reach it comfortably. As I moved up on the bed I realized I had a very hard dick. With gym shorts and no underwear on I'm sure it was something to see. I didn't pay any attention to it.

Three inches more put me almost in the middle of her thighs. As I spread the robe open, I saw her thighs up close. They were smooth but without the visible pores of her calves. The tan matched all the way down.

Another move up the bed. Another button, three inches further up. Her crotch was still covered but not by much. The next button would expose her sex completely. I moved my head up a bit and was ready to move my hands to the next button when I got a better look at the tops of her legs. She was still tan and still smooth, but she was not shaved. The tops of her thighs had sparse, almost invisible hair. You might call it down. I guess it didn't show and she never shaved it.

Her legs were apart two inches or so where the robe was open. I leaned up and softly kissed one thigh on the inside, a couple of inches below her sex. Her body flipped out.

She slammed her thighs together and pulled her knees up, just missing my chin. Both hands had shot down to her thighs and gone inside them just before they closed. Her body shuddered and she made a noise like nothing I'd ever heard. It was kind of an intake of breath combined with a moan and a sort of squeak. Her formerly smooth legs were covered in goose pimples from the top to the bottom.

"Les. Are you OK?" No answer. I looked up at her and her eyes were raised up into her head leaving the white from the bottom part of her eyeball exposed. I moved up and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her as tight as I could while anxiously watching her face.

It was a good two minutes before anything happened. Her thighs were still grabbing her hands and her knees were almost touching her chest. Her whole body was tense. She finally started to relax a little. She pulled out her hands and her arms settled down next to her body. Her knees came down and her legs were almost flat on the bed again. Her eyes were now closed. She moaned again and her whole body shuddered. The goose bumps had dissipated. Finally she opened her eyes, looked over at me and smiled, then put her left arm behind my head and pulled it down to her chest. "Oh, shit," were the first words out of her mouth since I started with the bottom button.

I lay there, feeling the warmth of my sister's chest, feeling totally safe and satisfied with her arm hugging me to her breast. Time went by. She finally loosened her grip and I looked up at her face. "Weren't you doing something?" she asked.

"Are you sure you're OK?"

"I'm fine. You've got one more button. Get to work."

I moved back down the bed and opened the last button. This was a couple of inches above the bottom of her pelvis. I spread open the robe and beheld the delights below me.

Now, you've got to remember. This was 1965. There was no Internet. The X-rated film industry was just that - film. If you were 18 you could go to a sleazy movie theater in downtown San Diego or and even sleazier adult book store in the same area and put quarters in a slot for a couple of minutes of a movie. I'd had a few days of sex education in the 6th grade that consisted of pictures of flowers and bees and drawings shown on the screen with the overhead projector. I've always been an intelligent student, but I had no idea what they were talking about. I figured that it would all make sense sometime down the road. (I've never been able to tie what I saw in 6th grade to what I've seen between women's legs for the past 40 years.)

What I saw when I lifted that robe was nothing like the overhead slides from 6th grade. The first thing I saw was a thatch of curly hair below her stomach. The hair on Les's head was kind of a caramel color. Not blond, but definitely not brown. Playing in the sun all summer had put streaks in her hair that were almost blond but not quite. Her hair was straight and smooth and came down about three inches below her shoulder blades. Her hair always smelled good, especially after she washed it. This hair was a little darker but was very curly. I nuzzled it with my nose and it felt good. But not as soft as the hair on her head. The only comparison I can come up with is this hair was almost like a Brillo pad that had had a shit load of softener on it. She shuddered and moaned when I stuck my nose in it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.