Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Epilogue: The next Two Weeks

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue: The next Two Weeks - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Two limousines were necessary to transport fifteen people to the 'Multitude of Sin's' after concert party taking place in the Grand Hyatt ballroom. Those fifteen were Justin, his parents and Maria, Vikki and her parents, Madeleine Paulson, Gillian and Martha Vandella, Penny Wallace, Sean Middleton and Cindy Morrison and lastly Mark Pullar and Lynn Eldridge.

They joined the seven members of the band, Samantha Carson, Simone Keighly, her boyfriend Kyle Herbert and four others from the Saturday night 'Sin Pit' to make a total of twenty nine people in attendance at that party.

Drink and food was there in abundance and was served by scantily clad waiters and waitresses who seemed to be happy to serve in whatever capacity was deemed appropriate.

However before drinks, food and sex was partaken of in equal amounts, with Brian paying particular attention to the two Vandella women, two things happened. The first was that Vikki formally announced what most people already knew, that she was touring Britain and Europe with the band, and second the band performed a song that Justin had planned to sing at 'Pussy Galore' on that Thursday night and they were going to put into their act.

The song was for Justin and Vikki, a song that Justin intended to sing to Vikki. It was an early Cliff Richard song, 'Living Doll'. The song was given a harder edge thanks to Carol Baker's keyboard, Chris Barratt's saxophone, Eddie, Dee-Dee and Lisa's more strident guitars and Brian Hacker's powerful vocal.

The first two lines of that song seemed to say it all:

Got myself a crying, walking, sleeping, talking, living doll.
Got to do my best to please her just cos' she's a living doll.

'Living Doll' was yet another declaration of love, if one was needed, between Justin and Vikki.

The party started at one-o-clock Sunday morning and began winding down at dawn and the limo drivers took everyone home. Even waking a few of them up when they got to their destination.

That night while his parents and her parents enjoyed a barbecue with the McLelland family and Jim Redmond Justin and Vikki enjoyed a pleasant evening with Neil and Kim Carver, Joanna Walsh and her boyfriend Danny Martin. And after a nice dinner of mild chicken curry and rice, sex was indeed the second course. And after two very stunned young men had seen Justin's cock Vikki did indeed give lessons to Kim and Joanna on how to deep-throat 11-inches of cock.

Early Monday morning of course Just and Vikki, with Madeleine and Maria for company, made the now regular stop at the fire station for the now regular game of 'Musical Cocks'. The firemen of course took great delight in making 13-year-old Maria's acquaintance while Justin was introduced to Richard 'Big Dick' Stevenson's wife Julie who seemed to great delight in being lucky enough to finish on his cock.

At school things were a little tense leading up to lunch, leading up to the point where Principal Robinson, after getting everyone's attention said, "Most of you I believe were in this canteen a week ago last Friday when a certain young lady said quite a few not so complimentary things about one of our fellow students. That young lady I believe now has something she would like to say."

Every student turned their eyes onto the attractive blonde girl who had been seated alone, deliberately so.

She stood there alone. Julie Morris was nervous, shy and scared. This wasn't a situation she was used to but it was one of her own making, and she wanted to make recompense, needed to do so because Saturday at the Robertsons had driven it home like nothing else. Life was much more fun if you did indeed treat other people the way you'd like to be treated yourself.

For several seconds she couldn't speak. And then slowly she started at the same time as the tears did. "As principal Robinson said," began Julie Morris, "I said some awful things to Justin Robertson."

"Yes you bitch," said someone, a boy.

"You're the pervert and the retard," said someone else, a girl.

Julie Morris looked at the two of them. "You're right Jimmy," she said. "And so are you Maggie." She tried to smile. "I am or, I hope, was all of those things. I hope to change if you'll all give me a chance."

Julie Morris turned to Justin. "Justin I apologise with all of my heart for the things I said. As I've discovered in the days since then, in the days since I was deservedly ostracised by my friends. And as I deservedly discovered last Saturday night when your family and friends and even my mother told me a few home truths, and today when Jimmy and Maggie put it so bluntly, I am the bitch, I am the pervert and the retard, and I am begging for forgiveness."

She stood there for several more long seconds with tears streaming down her face before she finally added, "Justin please forgive me."

Justin Robertson stood up and held out his left arm and Julie Morris moved slowly at first and then at a run until she was in his embrace with his left arm wrapped around her and his right hand, as carefully lifted it up, patting her left arm.

Time and again she said, "I'm sorry," in between tears and sobs until Justin stepped back and held her at arms... or arm!... length and stopped her.

"Apology excepted," he said. To the rest of the room, to the rest of the students in the canteen and especially to Penny, who was standing with him and holding his hand, and the rest his now very close friends he said, "Twice recently my girlfriend Vikki and I have been the victim of physical assaults. As recently as last Saturday my younger sister and the mayor's daughter, someone I'm happy to call a very close friend, were victims of attempted rape." He indicated Julie Morris as he looked around the room and then at his own table. "This girl's only crime was a verbal attack and I have accepted her public apology for that. Today is a new day. We start again, start afresh from this second."

Julie Morris turned to Justin and hugged him gently. "Thank you Justin, thank you." Then she turned to Gerry Connolly who was sitting opposite Justin. "Gerry, I have a dress to wear to the formal a week on Wednesday but I don't have a partner." She moved close to him and placed a hand on each of his shoulders. "I know I'm not the greatest catch," she looked down at herself, "and I know there's a few miles on this body. But if you'll..."

She didn't get a chance to finish. Gerry stood up and with all the confidence that a Friday spent having sex at Robin and Sarah's can give you, said, "Of course I'll go out with you, of course I'll be your date." He grinned. "I mean don't forget I have a dinner suit and no one to wear it for either. And besides--" he smiled "--if what I've heard is true, we have something else in common besides a liking for sex!"

The canteen suddenly erupted in laughter, some whistling and some applause as Julie and Gerry were suddenly surrounded by fellow students.

After school was out Vikki met Justin at the gates and greeted Julie Morris like an old friend and suddenly the gang of seven she knew from her Justin's school became eight. And if Julie's placed wasn't cemented as part of the gang before, it was then.

Then Vikki informed Justin that a copy of the DVD of the two of them and Robin and Sarah and Allan and Anna with the group was on it way to Rebecca Clarke at Maria's old school before she accompanied him to his 4:00pm appointment with Lois Mortenson.

At the appointment Lois removed the cast carefully and then checked the progress of his arm before she placed another cast on his arm. Then she announced that roughly four weeks should see the cast removed and that he should allow another three to four weeks after that before his arm is fully healed.

Of course with Vikki's help Lois decided that a quick inspection was in order to see that his 'equipment' was in full working order.

That night of course her, Gerald Armitage's wife and their 15-year-old daughter decided to test it out properly while Vikki kept Gerald company.

On Tuesday after the usual visit to the fire station Justin, Vikki, Maddy and Maria, who had quickly become a close foursome, paid the first of their tri-weekly visits to the Binghams so that Vikki could begin giving Tara and Teresa blowjob lessons. Of course while Vikki and Justin were 'educating' the twins Maddy and Maria, with the occasional help from Susan Bingham and Linda Tanner, entertained Joey and Billy Tanner and Ian and Colin Watson.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.