Nine Memorable Days - Cover

Nine Memorable Days

Copyright© 2004 by Berwick Bob

Chapter 60: The Mayor's Daughter!

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 60: The Mayor's Daughter! - Set in an Australia that has adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle Justin Robertson struggles with his shyness and sexuality until his mother, a girl and several acquaintances take a hand.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was at that point that we finished our lunch and decided it was time to take our leave. I got up first, and when Maria stood up she got what amounted to a standing ovation from the patrons in the restaurant as we headed to the counter.

After I paid, and after the girl behind the counter wished my sister luck we headed back out to the main counter where Kim was waiting. The time was twenty past one.

"I decided not to say anything," said Kim. "All I told them--" she added with a smile "--was that another bowler who had qualified for the league was bringing along his little sister and that I was going to put them, you, on lane eighteen next to their seventeen and that I'd set it up so that you swapped after every frame as per the usual set-up."

After she gave Maria her appropriate size shoes Kim unlocked the automatic door for us so that we could walk through.

As we approached seventeen and eighteen I saw a boy about the same age as Maria, he could have been a year older, and he was looking around having already put on his shoes. He was obviously the brother because there was an obvious family resemblance.

Sandy, dressed to impress in a short-short skirt, white crop top and black bra was bending over putting on her shoes as she flashed all of both cheeks of her splendid arse that the string squeezed between them did nothing to hide.

As I walked up Sandy had done up the first shoe and was busy doing up the second shoe as I said, "Well I've seen you in a lot less Sandy but I must say I've never seen you looking better."

She jumped up in shock and started to say, "Who the fuck..." when she saw it was me. A broad smile crossed her face immediately until she saw my arm. "Justin Robertson," she came up and hugged me carefully as she kissed me on the lips, "what happened to... ?" And then she stopped as though the realisation of something hit her.

After a few seconds she managed to continue. "Wait a minute, there was an accident the other night wasn't there after some guy beaten up defending his girlfriend from being raped. Dad told me all about it, all about this guy who was beaten up after he saved his girlfriend from being raped." She looked straight into my eyes. "It was you wasn't it." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. "You were the guy weren't you."

I nodded my head as I introduced Maria while she introduced her 14-year-old brother Terry. Then I related the whole story.

"She looked at my arm. "And you're planning to bowl with your arm like that?"

"Well yes. I mean I don't plan on leaving my partner high and dry. And there is only one way to find out if I'll be a help or a hindrance. Plus the practice can't hurt can it."

Sandy grinned. "Now I know why Kim put us together." She looked around. "What, you're rock-star-fucking partner not here?"

"What's that mean?" asked her brother entering into the conversation for the first time. "What partner, what rock star?"

"Justin's partner Sarah lost out to her direct opponent in a big way on Tuesday. She was Stephanie King by the way who is as good as damn it the worlds number one female bowler. And not only are they currently sitting in second place Sarah had the good fortune to get herself fucked by Brian Hacker."

Her brother looked just a little excited. "You mean the 'Multitude of Sins' lead singer, that Brian Hacker?"

"Yeah but that's not all that happened," Maria turned to me, "is it Justin."

And without even waiting for permission my little sister told the whole story of how we finished up with gold tickets to the 'Sin Pit' and finished up on stage having sex with the band. Though Maria didn't put it quite that delicately, something I think that Terry Morgan found himself liking about Maria a lot. In fact, unless I missed my guess, there seemed to be a considerable amount of chemistry passing back and forth between the two young teens.

"Okay," said Sandy breaking up a cosy conversation Maria and Terry had just started, "how are we going to do this?" She looked at me for ideas, I think because she wanted to seem to be taking any advantage of my broken arm.

I stood up as she sat down and as Maria and Terry sat together on lane seventeen. "Look Sandy--" and I smiled as she crossed her legs in an extravagant motion that revealed the front of her black G-string "--I'll have to bowl for a few weeks with my arm in plaster so it seems to me this is a chance to see how I go with this under the pressure of a real good bowler as an opponent."

She tried to play it down. "Hang on Justin, I hardly think I'm..."

I held up my hand and interrupted her. "Sandy unless I'm very much mistaken, and I don't think I am, you bowled 193, 203, 222, 203 and a 175 for a total of 996 and an average of 199. To me those are the figures of a good bowler. So what I was going to say was that we could operate under the same conditions as the qualifying on Tuesday and strip in the same way."

"I'll go along with that," said Sandy. "But what about Terry and Maria?"

"How about we use their successive closed frames, not just their strikes?" I queried.

"Yes that'll work. And we can count the minuses in the same way we do for us."

Both Maria and Terry took turns at looking at each of us as they both asked what we meant by the minuses, so Sandy explained.

"Oh cool," said Terry as he turned and looked at my sister. "That means with any luck I might get to fuck you Mari'." He already felt familiar enough with Maria to call her by her slightly shortened name.

Maria simply smiled at the thought. And while she searched for a suitable house ball for herself, Terry of course had his own, I went to my locker and collected my balls and shoes telling Kim on the way back that we were ready for our five minutes practice.

I went first, I think because Sandy and Terry and my sister were all curious about exactly how my arm would effect my bowling. I found soon out. A lot!

As I bowl my right foot is my lead foot, my left foot slips behind my right leg as I bend to release the ball and my right arm would normally slide back behind me and a little away from my body for balance. That was where the problem was, my natural balance was thrown out. I wanted to move my broken arm back the way I usually do, but of course I couldn't and naturally everything about my approach and release of the ball suffered as a result.

The ball was lucky to hit the left hand pocket between the two and four pins missing the head pin entirely. I was left with what we would call the 'Picket Fence', the one, three, six and ten pins. I would need to cross over into the 'Brooklyn' pocket to pick up the spare, and under normal circumstances I would have been pretty confident of picking it up. However these were anything but normal circumstances.

And so it proved. With Maria letting me have another go I attempted the spare. Again I missed the head pin, barely managing to pick up the other three pins.

Sandy looked concerned. She'd bowled a strike and had then picked up the four and seven pins left by her brother. "Are you sure you're going to be all right Justin. I mean we don't have to play qualifying rules."

"Yes we do," I said as I picked up my ball. "I've got two weeks before the league proper starts and this--" I indicated my broken arm "--isn't going to be fixed by then."

I swapped over to lane seventeen and made a conscious effort to forget about my arm. And it just about worked. This time I did hit the pocket, albeit a bit light as I left the six, nine and ten pins behind. This time however with the confidence of having hit the pocket I picked up the spare before I watched Terry calmly roll a strike.

Then it was time for me to step back and watch Maria who confidently rolled a strike of her own before Sandy matched her brother's strike.

That ended the practice and Kim announced over the speaker that we could start anytime we were ready.

I looked around the lanes before I prepared to bowl. Only four lanes weren't in use and those that were had people of all ages and all builds. Of course they had to be at least 13-years-old. Some were dressed, quite a few were naked and several were at varying stages of undress. And usually if the guy was naked his nudity was accompanied by an erection.

Satisfied that we would be in good company if we finished up naked I moved up to lane eighteen and bowled what I thought was a perfectly good pocket ball but that left the solitary seven pin.

Now was the test. After Sandy rolled a nine of her own I moved up to attempt the spare which, being in the back left corner and with my broken right arm, was going to be one of the harder spares. I made my usual four-step approach, managed to keep my right arm where it was while maintaining my concentration on the release of the ball and proceeded to spare the frame with relative ease.

Sandy spared her frame, Terry struck and Maria proved she was a reasonably accomplished bowler by completing her own nine-spare to end the first frame.

That frame alone, the near-miss strike and the easy completion of the spare did enough to convince me that I would be able to handle bowling with my broken arm. All right maybe I wouldn't quite be able to manage my best form but I would surely be able to hold an end up and who knows, I smiled to myself, I might even improve enough over the afternoon to get a couple of good games under my belt.

The first game didn't reach any great heights score wise. Sandy was disappointed in her 187 while I was fairly satisfied with a 206 even though it left me without my shirt.

As for Maria and Terry they loved it, especially Maria who, with more spares and only two strikes in her handy 171 against Terry four strikes but three open frames 169, was able to reduce him to naked and minus one. Not that Terry seemed to mind much once he saw Maria's bra and panties, she herself had to strip off her skirt and Shania twain T-shirt.

The second game however was a different matter. A Five strike opening had me thinking anything was possible but two nine spares, an eight-one, a strike and a nine spare nine last five frames quickly brought me back to earth and down to a finishing 224.

Sandy however was a different matter. After a very ordinary first four frames in which she managed two strikes but opened the forth she struck out and changed a 53 pin deficit to a 22 pin win for the game when she finished with 246.

Clothes wise Sandy put my shirt back on while my five strikes helped her lose her four articles of clothing. However, just when I comfortable with being clothed while she was naked Sandy turned it right around with those finishing eight strikes. This took her from nudity back to fully dressed while I, of course, went from fully dressed to naked and minus three with a full erection.

As for Maria and Terry. His 180 gave him a comfortable twenty nine pin win over Maria's 151. But using closed frames and not just strikes for Maria and Terry continued to have an unusual effect on what clothes they lost.

Maria giggled as she lost her bra early and then looked almost disappointed as she at one point was fully dressed until she eventually finished the way she started the game, wearing bra and panties.

Terry's continued lack of consistency was costing him. Another four strikes was matched by another three open frames which was enough to see him go from naked and minus one to naked and minus two.

Terry and I quickly became the centre of attention thanks to the erections we were sporting, much to the amusement of My sister and Sandy. In fact we were drawing quite a crowd of people who, it seemed, were taking a break from bowling.

"Looks like we've drawn quite a crowd," I said to Sandy while Maria and a grinning Terry walked up to the food and drink counter that was part of, but was screened off from, the restaurant to buy four diet Cokes.

"Oh I think you're being just a little modest Justin."

I looked down to where my cock was beginning to soften.

"No not there." Sandy laughed. "Though goodness knows that's enough to attract any girl's attention." She looked around and waved and received plenty of friendly waves in return from the mixed crowd, many of whom were unabashedly naked. "No, I rather think that word had gotten around that a certain brilliant bowler is in the centre and is attempting to bowl under difficult circumstances and people are curious." Then she laughed again just as Maria and Terry arrived back with the drinks much to the delight of some of the younger girls in our little audience. "Of course some of the women are seeing this for the first time," and she forced me to stand up as she ran her hand along the length of my cock before giving the women in the audience the thumbs up.

Of course they gave me, and Terry, a rousing ovation. Then it was back to bowling. It was time that Sandy Morgan, the mayor's daughter was stripped naked, and those opening five strikes and a few desperately unlucky nines told me that there was a real good game just around the corner. I was right!

I opened up with the first of eleven strikes before a nine spare spoiled what would have been a perfect game. As it was I had to settle for a 280 game!

Sandy bounced out of the blocks with a double that sent me to minus four when I could only spare the second, then she opened the third, struck in the forth and fifth, spared the sixth and seventh, doubled again in the eighth and ninth and opened the tenth for a respectable 199.

The net result of all that was that I went from a dangerous minus four back to fully dressed while Sandy went from fully clothed to minus 2, much to the delight of the audience that had built up to watch my succession of strikes.

Sandy took it well though. She bowed to our audience before she turned to me and summed up her impressions very succinctly. In one word as a matter of fact. That word was "FUCK!"

I grinned. "Yes we can do that too, if you want." I looked across to where the cushions and bean bags were, saw they were all in use and said, "If there's room!"

As for our siblings. Terry opened with a three-bagger then spared three in a row before a strike, two spare, three-bagger finish left him with a 218 to Maria's 169 which brought him back to fully dressed like me and left Maria at a precarious minus four. Not that she seemed to be bothered in the slightest, being my mother's daughter she was thoroughly enjoying the attention it was getting her.

She looked at Terry, looked down at her naked self, looked across to the bean bags and cushions and said, "Do you suppose there'll be a spot for us when we've finished bowling?"

Terry, a hopeful expression on his face and a hard-on in his pants, looked across to the same area himself before he turned his attention to his attention on his naked older sister. "Yeah sis' do you think there'll be a spot for us when we've finished?"

I smiled and answered for Sandy. "With two games to go kids," I said, "I think there's a fair chance."

The crowd behind us had taken that moment to disperse, and at first I thought no one was there until I heard Kim's voice.

"Well, Sarah will be pleased to see this. I'll make sure you get a printout Justin, especially if the next two games are anywhere near as good as this."

Thanks Kim," I said glancing back and once again sizing up her near-naked body. "And by the way, I am looking forward to Sunday."

Kim looked down at the erection that was once again pushing out the front of my pants. "So am I Justin, and believe me so is Joanna. Oh, and Joanna's boyfriend Danny and my husband Neil couldn't stop drooling when I told them all about Vikki." She started walking back. "So get to it gang," she said over her shoulder, "I expect to see some real good games."

She stopped and looked at the sexual shenanigans still taking place in the designated orgy area. "And then I expect to see some action on the bean bags!" And she walked back through the door.

By the end of the fourth game my 248 against Sandy's 207 left her at a naked minus seven having passed the irreversible minus five barrier according to the league rules we were playing under while I, happily for me and not so happily for some of the people still hanging around behind us, was still fully dressed.

Terry and Maria, both highly competitive and both determined to beat each other, were both disappointed in their next games. Terry only managed a 143, but Maria fared eleven pins worse with a 132.

The end result of that was that Terry finished fully dressed while Maria went from that precarious minus four past that irreversible minus five barrier to minus six.

Sandy looked at me as she stretched, more for the benefit of the men, and young boys, who were standing behind our lanes drinking their coffee or soft drinks. "So are you going to bowl or not, big boy?"

"Hang on a minute," said Terry with a grin, "isn't there some rule about two people on minus five having to have sex with each other?" He looked from his naked sister to my naked sister with undisguised lust.

"Sorry baby brother," responded Sandy laughing, "but under the rules it has to be with a member of the opposite sex."

"Pity!" said my sister almost without thinking. Then she produce just the barest hint of a smile before she covered her mouth and pretended to be embarrassed. "Oops."

"Yes, I agree," came a male voice I thought I recognised.

When I turned in the direction of the voice I saw a naked Joanna Walsh standing next to Andrew Marshall the centres manager. He was doing up the belt of his trousers which made me smile. I looked deliberately at Marshall before I turned to Joanna. "Come from the staff room have we?" I asked with a grin.

She didn't even hesitate. "Well I am on a break, and our lovely manager here--" and she moved up and cuddled against him "--can go in there any time he wants to." She laughed. "And it just so happens that he wanted to go in there at the same time I did."

"Well it is in managements best interest to keep their staff happy." He then turned to Sandy and Maria. "As I was saying, I agree with the young lady."

"Hey!" said Maria as she placed her hands on her hips and thrust her chest out which made her little tits jiggle just a touch. "I'm not just any young lady I'm Justin Robertson's sister, Maria."

"Oh excuse me Maria. Anyway, as I was about to say, seeing as this isn't the actual league I think it would be quite splendid if the two of you took over that bean bag which has just been vacated. Oh," he looked at the mayor's daughter, "I forgot to ask Sandy. How would such adventurous behaviour sit with the daughter of Mayor Roger Morgan? And does she like pussy as much as cock?"

I watched Sandy grabbed Maria's hand. "What's not to like, it's sex isn't it?"

That seemed to settle it. Maria didn't even look at me and Terry as she practically dragged Sandy Morgan over to the vacant bean bag.

I took that opportunity to buy myself a cappuccino, the others still had plenty of their diet Cokes left, while Terry moved closer to watch our sisters in action.

When I came back I sat down at the bench at the back of our lanes and turned sideways so that I could drink my coffee and watch Maria and Sandy at play.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.